• Overall
    4.6 /5
    4.4 /5
    4.4 /5

About Squarespace

Squarespace is the all-in-one platform to build a beautiful website, online store, or portfolio.

Learn more about Squarespace

Showing 25 reviews of 1,919

Jenna S.
  • Reviewed on 04/08/2019

"The Best AND Easiest Website-Creating Software You Will Ever Use!"

Comments: Squarespace has saved me time, money, and has allowed me to expand my photography business over the past 5 years by providing the perfect place for clients to find me online. Plus, I get SO many compliments on my website! People always comment on how it is professional, clean, and easy to navigate.

Pros: When I first started looking for a platform to create a website for my fledgling photography business nearly 5 years ago, there were a few specific characteristics I was seeking: I needed the platform to be easy to use, quick to set up, and to showcase my photos in an optimal way to potential clients. I found all of that and more with Squarespace! I was able to get my website set up in just a few days and was able to do it without any tears or that "I'm going to pull my hair out!" feeling. If anything, it was the complete opposite! I couldn't believe how easy everything was to set up and how professional my website looked.

Cons: The ONE thing I wish Squarespace had more of: more creative templates. Their website templates are a great, solid "skeleton" (if you will), but you definitely have to put extra work in if you want to make your website stand out from others who utilize the same template.

• Reviewed on 04/08/2019
Bridget C.
Sales
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/12/2020

"You get what you pay for"

Comments: After trying multiple free website building options, I finally relented and tried out the demo version on Squarespace to see what the learning curve would be like, and if it would be worthwhile ot go the paid route for a website. The answer was a resounding yes, and I've subsequently built 3 more sites with them since our first one. I tell every new business owner starting out, check out squarespace, save yourself the headace of the free platforms that limit creativity, and watch your business grow by the day.

Pros: Ease of use
Easing learning curve
layout options
customizations options
sleek templates
quick onboarding

Cons: Towards the beginning of my experience with Squarespace, I needed some customer sesrvice and the process to find where I could go for help was not easy. This was back in 2017 however, so I'm not sure if that process has improved since then (I'd like to think so!)

• Reviewed on 01/12/2020
  • Reviewed on 26/07/2020

"Squarespace, perhaps the best first-generation low-code website builder"

Comments: Squarespace is our goto for standard business sites including our site; we run heavy ecommece clients on Shopify, and anything more advanced on Duda or WordPress. Squarespace does win the first-gen low-code war -- way ahead of Weebly, Wix, or some of the others. The platform needs to decide which next market to focus on to continue to be relevant as Duda, Versoly, and other 2nd-gen platforms emerge.

Pros: Squarespace makes it easy to get websites up quickly -- we've built three, and all went from zero to launch within three days. If you just need some standard startup landing pages, Squarespace is for you. Their customer support is great if about the basic blocks.

Cons: Squarespace has some gotchas that make for substantial challenges beyond the first few months of business unless you're willing to either pay for external plugins or write code, and that comes with several major caveats, such as: * weird things such as sliders for images simply don't exist
* custom CSS only applies at the site and not the page level
* spacing is somewhat odd with no fine-grain control
* certain JS plugins simply don't work on the site
* there is NO undo of any unkind except plaintext
* there is NO copy/paste or page templating
Perhaps the biggest issue is that it feels like Squarespace is trying to straddle the fence between being the leading CMS and the leading ecommerce platform and as a result it is neither. Frankly, the basic site experience is such that we'd be very reticent to ever deploy the ecommerce capability for a client, and so we use it for customers with mostly static content who blog a couple of times / week or less. The lack of premium support for code issues further hampers their market share -- adding that as an option might provide more revenue for them and a way forward, as few other platforms do.

• Reviewed on 26/07/2020
Alyssa P.
Founder & Creative Director
Design, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/10/2020

"Squarespace is my favorite web design platform as a boutique web designer"

Comments: I love Squarespace. I've been using it for over 3 years and have been able to quickly produce several websites with it. I'm a little disappointed by how much Squarespace is limited on design, but the tradeoff is worth it with how easy their platform integrates e-commerce, email marketing, scheduling, and inventory management all-in-one.

Pros: Squarespace is clean, sophisticated, modern, easy to use, and has built-in features such as domain purchasing, email marketing, scheduling, and e-commerce that make it easy to run a business. With Squarespace, I can trust that my clients will be able to manage their website 100% by themselves once I finish designing it for them. With other platforms (like Wordpress), I cannot guarantee the same. I also like how transparent Squarespace's pricing and plans are. It's so easy to upgrade or downgrade as your needs change. In Squarespace, I can design a high-quality website extremely fast and share the draft with my clients easily.

Cons: Squarespace is the least flexible of all the web design platforms that I work with in terms of design customization. There are a lot of different types of widgets and ways to display content that simply aren't available on Squarespace because the platform limits what you can change in the design (probably to prevent websites from turning out bad). I've also noticed that Squarespace websites typically load slower than some of the websites I've built on other platforms like Webflow and Duda.

• Reviewed on 04/10/2020
Konisha H.
OWNER
Cosmetics, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 07/01/2021

"Squarespace Review"

Comments: Overall I love Squarespace. My site runs smoothly I have not had any complaints from customers of card sales not going through of the site not working properly. I do use this app on a daily bases updating inventory, changing images and checking analytics for my social post to see the increase of traffic.

Pros: What I like most about Squarespace software is that it is very user friendly. It has up to date functions and accessibility for you to use other apps in combination with this app. I also like that there is a scheduling feature to take appointments. As a Cosmetologist this was very important to me as a buyer.

Cons: A feature that I like the least would be the shipping page on the features within the website. I feel that it could be more simplified or more automated to link with shipping rates based on the weight and measurements of the product. I figured it out eventually but honestly that part of setting up my site was a headache.

• Reviewed on 07/01/2021
Kelly L.
Artist
Arts & Crafts, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 11/11/2020

"Online Shop and Portfolio"

Comments: Very good. I would recommend it to others looking to build a website.

Pros: I use this as a host for my website and for an online illustration portfolio and shop. It is a little pricey all upfront, but if I break down the business plan per month, its $18 a month, which I make back in my store, so I always break even/make money. I like that there are templates that you dont have to know any coding for and they are pretty intuative. Same with the store. I've used this for atleast 5 years now and don't plan to change.

Cons: I've been waiting for them to take away the need to enter a physical address when people buy a free digital download from my store, and I contacted customer service and they were kinda dumb and didn't really help me with my issue, but that's been the only issue I've had in years.

• Reviewed on 11/11/2020
Maya jade H.
Manager of Web Strategy & Operations
Public Policy, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/01/2021

"Squarespace is my "personal website" platform of choice"

Pros: I'm from the old school, where websites were created from scratch using Dreamweaver, and I also built a custom (but poorly designed) site on Angelfire that I still have today.
Once Wordpress came along, things started to move in the direction of putting the control in editors' hands, so that knowledge of CSS and HTML were no longer necessary to get your content out there.
Today, I daresay that Wordpress has too much of a learning curve, and that Squarespace is taking the lead in "ease of use," as well as the most visually appealing back-end experience for the admin/editor. It's also super easy to set up and very affordable.

Cons: I built two completely different websites using Squarespace (one for personal use and one for someone else's business), and I did not encounter any cons.

• Reviewed on 04/01/2021
Ethan M.
Designer
Design, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/12/2020

"Got me started with certain industries but was never a preferred means"

Comments: I have used this platform to sell and promote a festival that I assisted in curating. I do branding and artistic direction and squarespace made it quite easy to inject my own images in a manner that made a beautiful website while retaining thousands of dollars worth of sales yearly.

Pros: Popular platform with ease of use so high it makes it quite simple for people to manage a website in general and has assisted many in the build process of websites that have served me and my colleagues for years at a time. Simplistic building features with a solid framework allows for clean construction and sleek looks in a manner that allows those that do not know extensive amounts of code to design.

Cons: Not as many features or plugin support as Wordpress and is not open source. Templates in some respect are generic and design elements may be bland in some respects if not customized appropriately

• Reviewed on 15/12/2020
Cathie C.
Career Transition Coach
Consumer Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 22/09/2020

"Not as easy as it used to be"

Comments: I love the look. The feel. The elegant templates. It’s very clean but the challenge in building has pushed me back to a competitor to build a different site.

Pros: When I started using square space it was a bit intimidating but after getting my site set up it was fine and I felt confident. I left it a while and came back and now feel lost. I don’t feel confident changing much.

Cons: I feel it has become more developer friendly and less novice friendly. I used to be able to navigate fairly well.

• Reviewed on 22/09/2020
Brian H.
  • Reviewed on 14/10/2020

"Excellent For Simplistic and Beautiful Design"

Comments: Squarespace is excellent for a simplistic web layout for a portfolio, contact forms, e-mail marketing campaigns, and more. All-in-all it's an excellent choice for those that want a professional looking website without having to shell out hundreds of dollars for a developer. I've used it myself as all of these things, and will continue to do so in the future provided I do not require advanced features that Squarespace doesn't support.

Pros: The Ease of set up on Squarespace is unmatched, I had my site built and running in a matter of 30 minutes, they also offer plenty of layouts and customization options to make your site extremely beautiful and unique.

Cons: Once you try getting into more advanced features things become difficult, whereas if you were paying a developer(which would be much pricier mind you) you could just tell him/her exactly what you wanted. This isn't necessarily the case on Squarespace.

• Reviewed on 14/10/2020
April H.
Owner/Artist
Fine Art, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 08/01/2021

"Great for Artist E-Commerce"

Comments: Without Squarespace, this pandemic would have had a much bigger impact on my business than it already has had. I am grateful that I have an attractive, easy to use website, especially now when more and more of my customers are buying online instead of in person. Squarespace allowed me to create my own very professional looking web presence without requiring that I have a degree in software engineering or computer programming to do so.

Pros: I've been using Squarespace for many years now, after trying at least three other website hosting platforms, and Squarespace is by far the best, most versatile, and modern one. It was difficult to find a platform that caters to artists who are also businesspeople...Artist-oriented websites didn't work well for e-commerce, and e-commerce websites didn't work well for art. With multiple pricing options, the platform is perfect for my small, handmade jewelry business. With myriad website "themes" you can customize your website to really tell your story and present unique, one-of-a-kind products. They have an app so that I can easily edit inventory from my phone. Squarespace is easy to use and has all the options that I need for running a business.

Cons: Sometimes the product photos do not show up in the right order, instead of displaying in the order that I arrange, they display in the order in which they were uploaded. Also, I have been using Squarespace for so long that I use an old template, but from what I can tell, I can't transfer my products and images into a new template. I would have to start all over with creating products, pages, and adding photos.

• Reviewed on 08/01/2021
Whitney D.
Director of Advancement
Education Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/12/2020

"Easy to Use, High Quality In-House Website Design"

Comments: We researched and previewed a number of website development platforms before selecting Squarespace, and we've been very happy with our choice. It is very user-friendly and easy to learn how to customize and brand our pages. It is a great, cost-effective option that we recommend to other schools looking for a tool to manage their website in-house.

Pros: Squarespace is a very user-friendly and cost-effective product that allows us to create, maintain and adapt our school website in-house. Clean, professional templates are easily customizable and provide us the functionality we need to maintain an active web presence. The phone app also provides a good amount of flexibility to make quick edits and adjustments to our site on the go. The ability to create forms that can be directly linked into Google Drives has been one notable positive for us. It gives us the option to quickly customize and create forms that can then be shared and track responses for us. The website analytics function is very helpful in providing us with real-time insights and date on web traffic and usage.

Cons: There are some natural limitations to the ability to customize pages that will come with any basic website development platform. For example, in order to upload video, it must already be hosted on another platform (YouTube, Vimeo, etc.).

• Reviewed on 16/12/2020
Student
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 30/11/2020

"Extremely easy to use but expensive"

Pros: 1) We can easily select the fonts and colors of the site from the side menu so that when you select the h1 or h2 it directly applies that heading structure and design. 2) Very clean. By this I meant to say that every option is properly differentiated and well defined. 3) The easy integration of the site with Google Drive creating a google sheet is very much appreciated. 4) The website is by default responsive and that is really helpful when you are just starting out building a website. 5) I have never ran into a problem where I need to get contacted with the customer care as the options on the site are pretty much self explanatory. 6) There are no pop ups or any things that distracts you while creating the website. 7) I have started learning the website building when there was some offer to use the premium feature for 15 days. I thought that after 15 days I will leave the site and will check out another website building services but I stuck to this site after that as the ease of use is too good and the features are easy to understand. 8) There are no hidden charges unless you yourself purchase any add on premium services and everything goes smooth.

Cons: 1) There is not smart alignment feature in this website building engine. 2) The price of the basic website is too much in comparison of the other website building engines. 3) Here one needs to have the structure ready before hand designing the website as it goes step by step as changing the site fonts and color will be challenging if not decided earlier. 4) The premium email with the G-Suite feature is too expensive then other service providers. Also the advanced analytics are not provided in the personal plan.

• Reviewed on 30/11/2020
Mimi M.
Integrated Producer
  • Reviewed on 14/04/2020

"Allows anyone to be a professional, easily"

Comments: Overall, I am pleased with Squarespace. I think it is the most professional website builder out there. However, its price point and its inconsistencies hinder it from getting a 10/10 on my end.

Pros: I like how easy to customize and use Squarespace is and always has been. Especially with their latest version release, site building has become more customizable than ever. Their templates also serve as awesome inspiration. Customer service is also quick, friendly, and efficient.

Cons: There are some inconsistencies across templates and versions. Things like adding a caption to galleries or password protecting a portfolio page - which you'd think would be options, based on previous templates or other modules/page types, are not available across the board. This is frustrating when you're building a site with a specific vision in mind, but you can't achieve those results. CX associates have also told me that there are 'bugs' that are being sent to tech teams, however they can't provide updates on ETA's for fixes. It has been a month since I was told that, still no fix. It's not a good look to have such a tech-forward company fail on promises or updates to users on bugs, or elements that are prohibiting from utilizing the platform in the ways expected. Squarespace is also quite pricey compared to its competitors.

• Reviewed on 14/04/2020
Kim B.
Writing & Editing, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/01/2020

"Top quality website and easy to create!"

Comments: So far all my experiences are incredible! They get back to me right away whenever I have a question or issue. Fast to resolve.

Pros: Top quality website! Very easy to create a professional looking website all by myself. The templates are wonderful and suitable for all different types of programs. Absolutely love it!

Cons: The monthly subscription program is pricey but a less expensive option then what I've used before.

• Reviewed on 21/01/2020
Alanna W.
  • Reviewed on 17/01/2020

"Love hate relationship."

Comments: It’s a good option for the price, but as soon as I can afford more, I’m personally going to move on to a better website builder with more customization ability.

Pros: I love that it looks classy even if you’re not familiar with how to use website designing softwares. This is mostly due to the fact that they only allow certain liberties to the user unless the user knows code. In other words, they do not allow the user to make major changes to their templates, because they had professional designers put the templates together so they’d look great! And why let the user mess with a professionally designed look?

Cons: The fact that the user cannot change much means that intermediate users are out of luck. In my case, I am very familiar with how to make an appealing design, and I am also familiar with website builders in general, BUT I do not know coding so I can’t change details that way. Because I know more than a beginner, I get very frustrated at the limitations in design that I am dealt by Squarespace. For instance, they only allow 3 font styles throughout the site, which I understand is a great design approach, but sometimes a different font size or color is NEEDED. Just saying! (Particular afternoon campaign you might want to feature on a particular page, a slight color variation so it shows up better on a photo, etc.)

• Reviewed on 17/01/2020
Entrepreneur
Education Management, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 15/01/2020

"A beautiful website, tailored to you"

Comments: I have a beautiful, functional website to direct clients to. It has a blog, a shop where they can purchase items and much more. The site allows me to capture visitor information, make sales and create first interactions with me and my services. It allows me to have a "home base" from which I launch all of my projects and ideas. I have had Squarespace for several years now and never plan to change--it's really that good! I have experimented with other providers but never found anything so well crafted and easy to use.

Pros: Squarespace allows you to select a plan that fits your needs. You can choose plans with unlimited pages, commerce options and much more. I love that it's made to be user friendly and there is no coding required (you can code as an advanced option but it's really not at all needed since they offer you everything). You can add all kinds of features to webpages, like forms, surveys, images and much more just by adding elements they call "blocks". This makes it very easy to customize the website to look, feel and operate just like you would like. If you previously couldn't realize your website dreams due to a lack of technical know-how, you can use Squarespace to design like a pro.

Cons: Sometimes it can be slightly unintuitive as to where to find something, so it takes me a few extra minutes to find out where I can tweak a specific setting. Customer support is excellent and fast to respond but only by email or chat, not by phone. You do have to upgrade to a higher plan for some features, like abandoned cart recovery at checkout, for example; however, for the value they offer, I think all the upgrades are worth the cost.

• Reviewed on 15/01/2020
Jane R.
Owner and Big Kahuna
Publishing, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/12/2019

"Great design, great features, great support"

Comments: I was first introduced to Squarespace when I hired someone to design the website for my business, and he showed me how to make changes myself. From there I started to play with it and ended up creating simple websites for several clients, many of whom were then able to take over their own upkeep and maintenance. And in the three years I've been working with Squarespace sites, the features and support have only improved. I also love that they're very attuned to what's trending in graphic design, so their templates never look dated.

Pros: The aesthetic. Squarespace's design templates are fresh, current, and appealing to begin with, which provides a lot of options for customization.

Cons: It's not the most intuitive interface ever, but that said, they provide outstanding how-to articles and videos and infinitely patient customer support, so it's not hard to figure out how to do what you want to do, even if you have no coding experience.

• Reviewed on 13/12/2019
Ian B.
Director of Marketing
  • Reviewed on 11/12/2019

"A website-builder following the K.I.S.S. mantra"

Comments: Squarespace can't do everything you might want from a website. Or... well... it probably nearly can. The devil is in "how" it accomplishes things. Essentially the whole product keeps you "on rails" as you roll out a website. Every element within the builder has maybe one or two customization options, but the rest is hidden behind an impenetrable interface. But, Squarespace isn't just keeping functionality out of your hands to be cruel, it is often saving you from yourself. By limiting the options available to you, they also limit the potential outcomes of your foray into web design / ecommerce / etc into mostly desirable ones. Sometimes, rules/restrictions can be good! In this way, I'd say they are kind of like the "apple" of website-building platforms.

Pros: At one time, Squarespace's slogan was "build it beautiful." They take this mantra seriously, as the platform makes it almost impossible to NOT make a beautiful website. Can it be restrictive? Yes. But in limiting the user's options, it often is doing them a service. If you absolutely must have functionality or an type of implementation Squarespace doesn't support, then you probably need the help of an expert (either a dev agency or a marketing/design agency) or you are yourself an expert – in which case, you probably should have started with a more sophisticated tool.

Cons: The one area where customization is often necessary is in CSS. A bit of custom CSS goes a long way toward making a site look less like a template. Just as having a clean crisp UI/UX is the bread and butter that makes Squarespace sites so attractive to small businesses, having a "one-of-a-kind" look can go a long way toward making those businesses look more credible. It is a delicate balancing act, which Squarespace usually nails quite well... but the lack of documentation on how the site treats custom CSS is a shortcoming. I basically end up anding "Important!" to everything, because it is impossible to tell what elements of my CSS Squarespace is going to arbitrarily overwrite with no explanation.

Kinsey V.
  • Reviewed on 11/12/2019

"Web Design, but make it fun."

Comments: I first started using Squarespace under another Photographer, whom I was managing their studio and day to day "to-do's". I took over her website maintenance and blog, to which was surprisingly easy to navigate. I loved how I was able to read analytics and see what content was working and what was not. The sleek layouts made a few easy clicks look like I spent 4 years in web design. So it was really a no brainer when I decided to start my own business; I knew I would be showing my work to the world through Squarespace. There is just something about the designs of these Squarespace websites that look stunningly polished and exceptionally functional.

Pros: As a former user of Wordpress, I found Squarespace to be a breath of fresh air. I've be using it since 2014 and have never looked back. It actually made designing my website and grabbing analytics fun! When navigating the software, it felt like I had been here before. It was so easy to find the tools and customize the fonts and sizing to my preferences. Adding pictures in where I need them is easy and the layouts they offer display my work in such a beautiful fashion that even I'm blown away. All in all, I love this software because it offers so many different themes and customizations without being confusing. It's actually fun and I love that a blog is included with my site. It's like a whole other site to customize and tweak to your taste. I was never a blogger before but now I don't have a choice, Squarespace makes it too easy to make excuses now.

Cons: There are very few things that come to mind when talking about disliking this software. I do wish there was a larger library of fonts readily available for each area of customization, across all themes.

Kael K.
Website Creator
Environmental Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/10/2019

"The best website builder for lightweight needs and support"

Comments: Overall, Squarespace has saved me a great deal of time managing the website and keeping it updated and current. It hasn't been without its headaches but it's definitely nice to be able to leave it sit for a period of time without worrying about technical difficulties. I used WordPress in the past and it's much, much easier. The major downside is your site will look Squarespace-y. All Squarespace sites have a certain modern styling and it's difficult to give it a unique look but that's the price we pay for simplicity.

Pros: The ease of creating and managing the website are its strongest suite. There is definitely a learning curve and not everything is intuitive out of the box. However, once you get through the quirks it can save substantial amounts of time creating content and maintaining the site into the future. It takes a lot of complexity out of website creation. It's a major relief to not have to worry about updating plugins and hoping something doesn't break. It's mobile friendly out of the box and much easier to handle things like image galleries or even selling products.

Cons: Every website must be on its own plan. No bundles or creating multiple websites on the same server. Choosing a template upfront can be tricky because it's hard to foresee what capabilities you'll need down the line and each template has its own abilities and quirks. You can always change the template but that often requires substantial reworking of the content. Also, you must work with the confines of what Squarespace can do. If you're trying to do something relatively complicated you're likely to run into roadblocks and limitations and you'll be stuck doing it the "Squarespace way" or not at all.

• Reviewed on 31/10/2019
Meghan H.
Director of Operations
Restaurants, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/09/2019

"The Best Website Builder for Simple Sites"

Comments: I genuinely love this tool for creating websites. It is easy to use, cost efficient, and turns out a great end product. I have used it to make websites for photographers, restaurants, and sales businesses alike. It is so versatile and every site visitor thinks it's professionally done.

Pros: This software is easy to use, intuitive, and when you can't figure something out Support is right there for you. They have tons of how to videos and instructions that make everything pretty easy to figure out.

Cons: I dislike the spacer feature - it gets pretty annoying to use those instead of being able to snap an object to a grid and align that way. It works much like Microsoft Word in the sense that if you try to resize or adjust something, sometimes everything on the page moves.

• Reviewed on 30/09/2019
Patrice P.
Entertainment, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 25/09/2019

"Be Fancy....AND Simple....Live Your Website Dreams!"

Comments: Overall, Squarespace gets the job done and looks good doing it! I do hope that there's continued improvement in the area that I mentioned above, but overall, I've been happy with Squarespace.

Pros: What drew me to Squarespace initially were the aesthetics. The style and choice of their templates were a cut above what I had seen on Wordpress or WIX - of which I did try using both platforms at one point in time. I also LOVE how user friendly Squarespace is! Even if you're not super techie, it feels very intuitive and dare I say...fun to use...

Cons: One of my biggest cons lies within the "blogging" aspect of Squarespace. There are a great deal of limitations in formatting, especially if you don't know how to code. When creating a draft of a blog, Squarespace does not *automatically save anything as you go....so I cringe at the times that I've lost an entire blog post because something froze --- the remedy I was told was to simply type out a blog post in another application (Word, etc.) and then post it in the blog section. But I often find myself editing a draft in Squarespace -- making final corrections.....so I have to be veryyy careful to only edit in my "Word" document and not make any changes once I put it into Squarespace or it has the potential of being lost....

• Reviewed on 25/09/2019
Laura P.
  • Reviewed on 18/09/2019

"Great website usage, and overall easeability for someone who doesn't know how to code"

Comments: Overall, I will be a lifetime user of Squarespace. It has catapulted my wedding photography business into the next level, allowed me to optimize my site with unique keywords and SEO search terms that put it at the top of the Google search for wedding photographers in my area, and the analytics section of the site is really helpful to see where my traffic is coming from on my site and how I can drive more traffic to my site. Again, as someone who knows hardly anything about SEO, it has made me an SEO wizard and has revolutionized my wedding photography business!

Pros: I love the fact that there are so many templates that you can choose from to make your website exactly the way that you want it to. I also love the fact that the templates are so easy to use, especially for someone like me who doesn't like or really know how to code!

Cons: What I dislike is that there are certain templates that do not allow you to customize as easily, or at all, as some of the other templates. I found that I have to really search how to change things within each template and then decide from there if it is a template that I want to use. It was trial and error to discover that not all templates have fully customizable features and I wish that they all were fully customizable to make it even easier to use.

• Reviewed on 18/09/2019
Marisela E.
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/09/2019

"The best website builder!!"

Comments: We have a very professional website, the website is optimized, it is easy to use for our clients, and has brought in more business because of the look of our website. We are pleased with using Squarespace, in that it allows us to update our site easily, make necessary changes, we are able to look at the Analytics and make changes based on that information. We are able to invoice clients through the website, so everything looks professional.

Pros: There are so many great features with this software, all laid out beautifully with the interface. You can start designing your website using one of the suggested templates or a blank site, but right away you can add images and text, manipulate the look/size/overall feel of the site. The best part is that you can see how the changes look right away, you can see your site on computer screen, or tablet, phone; you can see how website looks in the different formats. In addition, there are Commerce features and many others that are excellent. Lastly, the way that files are saved are organized, very easy to retrieve and add onto the various pages, structures.

Cons: There are no cons that I have encountered. I am very happy with how the website looks. The one con is that it takes a bit of time to build the website to your desired professional look... but that is expected of any website building experience. That it will take some time to get to the finished result.

• Reviewed on 05/09/2019