15 years helping Israeli businesses

QuickBooks eCommerce Reviews

About QuickBooks eCommerce

QuickBooks Commerce enables you to manage inventory and orders for your multichannel business and keep track of products.

Learn more about QuickBooks eCommerce

Pros:

Easy to use is what a like most about this software.

QuickBooks eCommerce ratings

8.5/10

QuickBooks eCommerce has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 603 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used QuickBooks eCommerce before?

Phill
Phill
Food Production

Love it

Comments: I have had a few bumps along the way with Tradegecko, but overall I love it. I was with Unleashed for 2 years when I heard about the Tradegecko integration with WooCommerce, which was exactly what I needed. I decided to do a quick trial in January to scope out the system for a potential end of financial year change over at the end of March. Within 2 hours I had decided to fully implement the system immediately. Mine is a particularly complex installation as I have a large number of WooCommerce extensions. Tradegecko has been relatively stable, but there have been a few learning experiences.

Pros:

I was recently asked what I thought were the benefits of Unleashed over Tradegecko and my reply was that there, are none. The WooCommerce integration is a huge benefit for me, but even if that was taken away, I feel that Tradegecko has the edge. Unleashed does not do tax inclusive pricing well. If you are a wholesaler then this might not be much of a problem, however, if you are retailing too it does become an issue. Tradegecko seems to have solved these technical difficulties and it makes the system much easier to use.

Cons:

If you have an integration with WooCommerce then I strongly recommend you have a thorough backup system on your website before you install then do any updates of the Tradegecko app or WooCommerce app. I have had a couple of issues with updates and have now learnt to wait a couple of days before updating - for one issue I think I was the first person to update and experience the particular issue and therefore the technical team hadn't had a chance to fully investigate the bug. I have had a couple of issues with the helpdesk, but it was just one of their agents, and with any growing business there will be some technical staff who are more and less experienced than others. Also, their engineers don't work the weekends and I think this is something that could be improved, for a worldwide system and online so needs someone on hand 24/7. On the positive side of this however, they have been very responsive to some of my constructive criticisms and seem genuinely interested in improving their systems.

9 years ago

Hi Phill, Thanks for the honest feedback, and we are glad that TradeGecko has been able to help you meet your needs. We are always looking to improve our system and service, so we will be sure to pass your feedback on. Have a great day! Regards, Alicia TradeGecko

Zach
Ceo in US
Consumer Goods, 51–200 Employees

Quickbooks

Comments: I have had a few bumps alongside the way with Tradegecko, however ordinary I love it. I was once with Unleashed for two years when I heard about the Tradegecko integration with WooCommerce, which was once precisely what I needed. I determined to do a speedy trial in January to scope out the gadget for a manageable cease of monetary yr exchange over at the give up of March. Within two hours I had determined to wholly put in force the gadget immediately. Mine is a in particular complicated set up as I have a giant variety of WooCommerce extensions. Tradegecko has been tremendously stable, however there have been a few getting to know experiences.

Pros:

With the on line model of 08, it is easy to constantly have the most current updates. The potential to share documents is the unique device an accountant wishes to in reality talk the facts required to preserve your books and put up your taxes. If you ever want it, you might also without difficulty get admission to QuickBook mortgage money as properly as the 2008 paycheck via the program. Access is fantastic each time and anywhere.

Cons:

Some processes' naming conventions are a little intimidating till you parent out precisely the place they are and what they are called. Features may also be moved as a end result of the upgrades, making it greater difficult to find out them. There are every now and then troubles with the on line connectivity, as there are with any cloud-based applications.

Angelika
Manager in US
Food & Beverages, 501–1,000 Employees

Quickbooks

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: It is a great experience. It is very helpful

Pros:

I love how everything is easy to use and how easy it is to keep up with things in a business.

Cons:

Nothing. I loved everything about QuickBooks

Rafael

A bad software package

Comments: I appreciate TradeGecko’s effort to have a competitive software package, but their offering is still far away from that. Their programming skills seem questionable since the company I work for had to hire and pay for our own programmer that would fix their problems… So we can have a reliable service Seems that their marketing strategy is to make it very compatible (see the list of add-ons above); hence, marketableas “compatible”. I appreciate that too; however, Tradegecko seems to be implementing what they know… I question what that is, including but not limited to accounting procedures, programming, warehouse operations or work experience. These are some of the problems I have had so far because I have to use this software: Returns can only be attached to an invoice, so if the customer does not provide the original invoice number, we can’t do anything in TradeGecko – adjust in QB and then we have to adjust the quantities in TradeGecko. NOTE that our customers are retailers so if their clients return an item they are also clueless. Still ongoing problem. We run a sales history report to show invoices paid within a time period, the report returns invoices created on said time period that are paid. New problem, but the report used to work. We want a sales report showing all sales reps in one report, we can only run reports showing one sales rep at a time or all sales without sales rep information. Ongoing problem. Connectivity is very slow, we are in the U.S. running Windows 10 desktops and don’t know where their servers are. Still ongoing problem We have to refresh the screen every time we enter information, otherwise the new data may not update on it’s own. It can take anywhere from 10-30 seconds before I stop seeing the “logging into your account hello[user]”. Still ongoing problem Inventory turnover is very important, but they don’t offer a default report showing stock valuation per date. It’s either today’s information or we have to add a code string at the end of another report to see the value at a specific date. Ongoing problem I'm not disputing the positive reviews, just would like to know if any of the readers have the same problems I have AND how you solved them, if ever.

Pros:

Keeps track of complex items and variants Integrates with QB Manages a lot of useful information

Cons:

Constructively, spend more time making of it a decent product, then spend the time making it more compatible Slow system response Lack important reports Requires that the client hires and pays on their own pocket a programmer to solve some problems Little consideration to real work scenarios (like merchandise returns) Very INFLEXIBLE They have good data, but don't know how to manage data

8 years ago

Hi Rafael, Thanks for the feedback and I know some of the team are working on this with you but let me just give some more detail here, 1. Returns - we do currently only support returns against an invoice as we want to make sure we associate any movement of goods against a sales order, we're evaluating if there's another method we should support with this. 2. Sales history report - we've made some big changes and improvements to the intelligence section of TradeGecko and we're making some more improvements to give more flexibility around invoice dates / payment due dates etc., 3. Sales rep report - yep, we don't offer a great solution for this right now, it's on the todo list. 4. Connectivity - our servers are based in the USA (hosted on AWS), so not sure about any latency or speed issues, would love to dive more into this. 5. We're currently working on inventory turnover and more general supply chain metrics and will make sure to update you asap Thanks again and my apologies that I can't solve all of your issues, but happy to give complete transparency on progress to delivering more of the functions that you're looking to run your growing business. I know Priscilla has been in touch and do get back to her or me if there's anything I can do to help, Best, Cameron CEO, TradeGecko

nefertini lance
Seller in Philippines
Consumer Goods, 11–50 Employees

Quickbooks is the best partner for my small business.

Comments: Mostly It took me an hour or more to finish with my inventory management using Excel but with Quickbook it only took me like half of time of my usual work time. With less time I had to do with my work the more time I have for my family and other things. I am so happy that I found this software that improves my daily living and also makes my workflow easier.

Pros:

I like how easy it is to use and to understand. Does its job well, exactly as it should. The order entry portion runs easily, fits in with the actual world, and needs little training. The inventory management component makes managing inventories easier and gives us all the data we need to do so. Improved integration. The dashboard's user interface and navigation have been improved. Numerous reports that can be modified Projects, salaries, and other add-ons and interfaces are all supported. Contact information and transaction forms are very detailed.

Cons:

I did find the software installation process to be a little bit of a drawback. I needed assistance installing the software because it was a little difficult for me to do it. In addition, a strong internet connection was necessary for the process, and the location I was in had limited connectivity, making this component a little difficult. But once it was all done it'll be all good and easy to use until the end. The struggle in the beginning is worth it for its most helpful uses.

Nicholas
President in US
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

A fully integrated platform

Pros:

The best part about this platform is everything is in one place. From the point of sale, through order management, fulfillment and back to the book keeping. A fully integrated system just makes life easier.

Cons:

I couldn't imagine moving to another platform. My client relies on this system to do eveything. So my fear is one day they will want to move and I am not sure how easy that will be!

Construction Software, 10,000+ Employees

Experience with quickbook

Comments: We have plenty of inventories to be taken for the past records also. On that time quickbook plays a major role in doing the work within stipulated time

Pros:

It's is very simple and easy to use. Descriptions are very good

Cons:

Sometimes if network breaks then the data is also gone missing

Loraine
Manager in Philippines
Supermarkets, Self Employed

QuickBooks has some flaws but it is still the best for small businesses

Comments: I don't have any issue with this software and it's easy to me to implement whithin the landscape of my competitors

Pros:

The thoroughness of QuickBooks is what i appreciate most about it

Cons:

It is very simple to use its great for us i need my store to Access this website

Raymond
Raymond

Poor Experience with Tradegecko

Comments: We started a small confectionery business in October 2014, and needed a system to keep track of sales, stock and finances. After reviewing several platforms, we settled with Shopify for the POS and web store, TradeGecko for the inventory management, and Xero for accounting. The idea was to integrate these platforms so a sale in the shop will flow through Shopify to Tradegecko, and then to Xero. At that time, Shopify could not link directly to Xero and could not calculate basic cost of goods sold for accounting purposes. We went for TradeGecko to overcome these issues, and because the front end of the software is very user friendly for keeping track of over 1000 SKUs. On paper, and if it all worked TradeGecko would be fantastic. In practice, there have been data synchronisation issues from the very beginning which TradeGecko has admitted they cannot fix. Our experience with their customer service has been very frustrating, and they now recommend that we leave TradeGecko for another system. We are therefore going through a painful and expensive process of migrating to Dear Systems, which we also use for another business and which has worked seamlessly. The synchronisation issues are straight forward and we have never understood why they cannot be resolved. Everyday, we have about 200-500 sales through our POS that flow through to TradeGecko via two Shopify accounts (amazingly Shopify POS only allows one shop per account, so we need two Shopify accounts for two shops). On some days everything then flows through to Xero fine, but far too often several sales will be missing. Because of this, our accountants have to spend between 15 minutes and 3-4 hours trying to manually reconcile the missing amounts between TradeGecko and Xero. This extra work has been costing us over US$1,000 per month alone. In addition, TradeGecko cannot as at the end of 2015 split out total amounts by payment methods. As a retail shop, we settle most of our transactions by cash, but also have credit cards, debit cards, contactless cards, etc. We have to manually download every transaction daily and use a pivot table in Excel to tie figures to our bank statements. This adds another half an hour of work a day. Having used Dear Systems and TradeGecko extensively for a period of time, I can say that we made the mistake of liking the look of TradeGecko over its function. Dear Systems has since also updated their user interface. We and our accountants have spoken and explained the situation to probably every single member of TradeGecko’s technical team over the past 15 months. The number of times we have repeated ourselves and chased for a response is absolutely unbelievable. We were promised fixes along the way, but eventually even TradeGecko has given up. We feel very disappointed and let down by TradeGecko, whose final solution was for us to either continue with our manual workarounds or migrate to another platform, which is also a big disruption for a small business like ours. We hope that other small business owners can avoid what we experienced. We have wasted a lot of time and energy on TradeGecko instead of focusing on our business. It is a stress that we did not need.

8 years ago

Hi Raymond, Thanks for your honest review. We appreciate your feedback and will definitely look into improving some of the issues that you are facing with the system.

Ricardo
Marketing in US
Consumer Goods, 2–10 Employees

The best for strongly based eccomerce business

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

I like how it was compatible with my current set up. It was easy to contact customer service too

Cons:

Ran into payout issues and had to contact support for help

Stephanie
Business Owner in Australia
Consumer Goods, 11–50 Employees

Consistently horrible support experience

Comments: Possibly okay if you don't want to actually know how many products you have sold, or add any inventory to your system OR stop selling when you run out of stock. But honestly - before I started my business I worked in software development, so I consider myself pretty tech savvy - and this product is unreliable, unfinished, and comes with poor quality support.

Pros:

We have two retail websites on shopify, and sell wholesale using the b2b portal or entering orders on behalf of our customers, depending on their region. Initially we found Trade Gecko (now QB Commerce) easy to implement and get up and running with. It's a pretty-looking interface, and at least on the surface, is quite easy to use. The b2b portal works well and our customers like using it to order their products.

Cons:

The reporting is TERRIBLE. Want to see how many products you sold in the last 12 months. Oh - you can't. (We sell one product as a part of several bundles, all configured inside TG - reporting can NOT cater to this). Are you wanting an inventory management system to - you know - manage your inventory? Don't bother. Trade Gecko lags so much we CONSTANTLY oversell. We aren't even super high volume yet (200-300 orders a day in a peak season release), and it can't keep up. SO frustrating having to constantly contact customers to explain why we oversold, and why our inventory is negative despite our settings being set to NOT allow overselling. Don't even BOTHER trying to do a stock transfer. We make stock available at a specific type as a part of a new release, and spend weeks hyping this up to our customers - then Trade Gecko takes 2+ hours to receive the stock in?! Customers waiting, angry (understandably) and us rushing manually adjusting stock in and out to get it to work, only to find all our inventory numbers are DOUBLED when it eventually published two hours later. After going back and forth with support several times we were told that we can't stock transfer more than 2000 units at a time. TG isn't designed to do that. (SO... our full container shipments of 10,000+ items have to be split up because our system can't cope?!) Honestly the WORST support experience consistently - SO many core functions missing, or don't work properly.

Dericka
cleaner in South Africa
Utilities, 11–50 Employees

Quikbook has some flaws but it is still the best for small businesses.

Comments: Very sattisfied because you give all the tools to get your business up and running.

Pros:

I love sll the features about it. It saves you alot of time and productivity is very clear and understanding. Its highly recommended.

Cons:

I would say some of the features can be implemented more because some of them just dissapeared but overall im happy.

KATIE
GENERALIST in US

5 STAR

Comments: I've enjoyed using TG for several years now.

Pros:

Ease of use. I also appreciate the quick customer service correspondence.

Cons:

I have no complaints. I find this program very easy to use and it is intuitive.

4 years ago

Its great when we hear that our long term customers continue to rate our platform so highly, and our customer service team appreciate the shout out. Thanks for the review, Team TradeGecko

Wholesale, 2–10 Employees

Tradegecko is great software and always getting better

Comments: Overall it solves most of the business issues and overall we're happy with the product and with Tradegecko

Pros:

Ease of use, integrations, API, user interface, company responsiveness to build features if I made a solid case for lacking functionality, customization of documents, Tradegecko connect workflow builder, aesthetic, simplicity, etc.

Cons:

Some of the (new) reporting functions, lack of features like credit limits, no dropdowns in custom fields, Tradegecko connect is stagnant and no new workflow options being added we need more triggers and flow options) , inability to add custom attributes by category, lack of flexibility in creating packsizes (it's only possible to enter a single unit and create a packsize my multiplying it but it's impossible to add a case and break it up to units (wholesalers typically buy and sell by the case and occasionally break up cases), the way packsizes appear in reports ('case' vs the SKU #), the lack of synchronization between POs and items (it requires a item to be MANUALLY linked linked to a PO) and if PO is not linked to a backordered item, any backordered sales order will not be AUTOMATICALLY linked to a PO (a list of possible POs appear even for FULLFILLED items!), limited filtering on options in the inventory area it would be nice to have options like 'does not have this tag' etc), see history for product bundles (formerly composite variants) and not only the history for the actual bundled variant SKU, one has to click on fulfill orders to see still unfulfilled items on a sales order and can't see it on the sales order, it's impossible to see the associated orders that are committed, ordered but not fulfilled and shipped on a variant or product page (it doesn't show up on the history tab and it's not linkable from the committed information in the stock info area)

4 years ago

Thanks for taking the time to review us, we would be happy to reach out if we knew who to contact! We have made considerable updates to our reporting functionality, and we work to incorporate customer feedback. Team TradeGecko

Stass
Stass
CEO in Thailand
Cosmetics, 11–50 Employees

Missing essential features

Comments: Since we subscribed to their service, only one of the requested features were implemented. We had 3 accounts in three different countries - one with manufacturing and wholesale and two with wholesale only. The manufacturing unit we already switched back to Unleashed as it was a real nightmare. Others will migrate to another solution once the annual subscription will expire.... If you have a manufacturing and import procedures which involves multi currency use, i strongly recommend to think twice and perform a complete trial before buying their subscription..

Pros:

Easy to set up even for non-advanced users. Web interface. Support staff is quite good and responsive.

Cons:

Impossible to use other than products purchase currency for landed costs. Packing slip (packing list) doesnt show the total weight of the shipping. One has to use the calculator to add this value manually by pen to the end of the weight column. No choice to download the documents in different formats, except long procedure via automation, which is an absolute waste of time. If you have multiple accounts, you cant switch between them in the mobile app. Even after logout and re-login. Sometimes you even have troubles to print invoices. Two pages invoice is being printed on 8-9 pages, because the gaps between the lines are huge. They blame Google Chrome, and suggest using other browsers, but it doesn't help. Since i subscribed to their service, only one of the requested features were implemented. We had 3 different accounts in different countries - wholesale in two of them and manufacturing one. The manufacturing unit we already switched back to Unleashed as it was a nightmare. If strongly recommend with we cant wait to close this cooperation.

Ahmad
Internet in Nigeria
Internet, 11–50 Employees

Notwithstanding

Pros:

notwithstanding, they leave off that they channel postings by 'Upheld.' This suggests the things are kept in the particular solicitation offered - starting with the most vital bidder. Various stages could present upheld postings by adding a couple to the most elevated mark of a properly situated results page organized by the standard study - not making the _entire_ results page just advancements. Also, they use dull guides to increase click-throughs to paid postings by making the principal posting join - which opens more nuances on non-upheld postings - go clearly to your site. Since most of the time the client was endeavoring to click more nuances (read your overviews), they will ceaselessly skip, returning to Capterra to tap the right "See nuances" interface taking everything into account - with your monetary advancement plan two or three bucks lighter.

Cons:

They convey motivator connections, and surveys composed and distributed by clicking a connection procure the commentator a gift voucher. (It doesn't make any difference on the off chance that the survey is positive or negative). There are many recorded occurrences of commentators composing surveys subsequent to following a connection and Capterra neglecting to respect their own cycle. It appears to be a piece unexpected that a site that says "believe us" would carry on that way.Assuming analysts should be "deceived" into composing surveys, it brings up issues about the authenticity of what is on the site.

Medical Doctor in US
Mental Health Care, Self Employed

"Excellent material for QuickBooks online for novices."

Comments: QuickBooks Online has made working full time easier than requiring a VPN to sign into your work computer specifically to perform tasks. Now all I have to do is log into QuickBooks online and work from home.

Pros:

"Excellent material for QuickBooks online for novices." What do you enjoy the most? QuickBooks' report creation flexibility is fantastic! I have complete control on the report's appearance, content, and data. It provides a simple and quick process solution for everything from accounts payable to accounts receivable for a smaller business. I can't attest to the efficacy of this application given we do not use payroll functionalities currently.

Cons:

These are some frustrations? QuickBooks includes a number of repeated functions. For instance, if you want to look up an account in your general ledger and it's on page three, you'll have to go back to page one and navigate through all the pages to get to page three.

Mevasoa
Article writer in Madagascar
Business Supplies & Equipment, Self Employed

The best accounting service for small businesses

Comments: QuickBooks Online combines the best of flexibility, convenience, financial functionality, and extensibility. As a result, it's our Editors' Choice winner for the majority of small businesses' accounting requirements. FreshBooks is our other Editors' Choice option for small businesses that don't require everything QuickBooks has to offer.

Pros:

Improved onboarding User interface and navigation have been improved on the dashboard. Contact information and transaction forms in great detail Several reports that can be customized Projects, paychecks, and other add-ons and connectors are all supported.

Cons:

Expensive Online assistance could be improved.

2 years ago

We appreciate you taking the time to write your review, Mevasoa! It's awesome that QuickBooks has helped provide a simple and functional way to account for and manage your business operations! Thank you for being part of the QuickBooks family! -Faith, The QuickBooks Team

Fallon Tendai
strategic market researcher in Zimbabwe
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Accounting software at its simplest

Comments: Exceptional. It has improved so much since I trained using QuickBooks in university. It has been simplified so much, It is a staple in the day to day operations of our company

Pros:

This software makes understanding your key business activities easier. I have been able to train my staff on how to use it, their tutorials are so detailed and easy to understand, most of my staff are not even high school graduates and yet after a few sessions of training, they are able to operate the software well. This software is a Godsend, it has made life so much simpler for me and my staff.

Cons:

The limiting of sales orders for the cheaper priced packages

Karina
General Manager in US
Consumer Electronics, 2–10 Employees

Very underdeveloped

Comments: Very bumpy experience. Please read my list of Cons and address it. I hope someone's working on it. I spent a lot of time to set up this software and I'm stuck with it now. My latest chat with support regarding orders VAT inclusive said: "There's nothing we can do about it. Thank you for chatting with us". Disappointing and frustrating.

Pros:

Tracking inventory in multiple locations

Cons:

- Couldn't integrate with existing QBO account. Had to set up new QBO account and transfer all data, create lots of journal entries - was very time consuming and labor-intensive. Caused some financial discrepancies to resolve. - Tax inclusive is not allowed - European sales are tax inclusive - can't import order with VAT included. Looks like the software is suitable for US only - Supports accrual accounting method only. In cash - it's a mess - Support - not knowledgeable enough - I could only call for support (now they have chat) and they always had to get with the back-end and every call was not less than 1 hour. At the end I would get a link for the training materials - Inventory not synching timely sometimes - I have a screenshot proving that inventory on our Amazon account was 0 but Commerce still had quantities, I had to manually press synch - Shipping line from Shopify orders is not coded to Shipping revenue account, but goes together with Sales revenue account - When partial of the PO is received, not able to create a bill for the partial. There're only 2 settings: either bill created at the time of PO creation (for the whole PO amount - which increases your AP right away) or at the time whole PO received. It works only when PO is shipped as a whole. - Staff doesn't have accounting knowledge. There has to be understanding that every commerce transaction has a impact on Balance sheet or PnL. Had to figure out lots of things by myself.

Debbie
Founder in South Africa
Used the Software for: Not provided

Our Inventory Headaches are Gone

Comments: I run an eCommerce business in South Africa called Sensational Kids - www.sensationalkids.co.za. We curate and sell educational kids toys to people and schools across SA. When we embarked on this journey, I was somewhat naive as to the complexities involved with managing a large inventory of products. We started doing everything with a spreadsheet and our site back end system, but things quickly got out of hand. Our eCommerce dev company recommended that we consider integrating the site with a dedicated inventory management system that also spoke to Xero accounting. The team at The Hatchery spent 3 months evaluating all the inventory systems that had interfaces to Xero (incl. OrderHarmony, Unleashed etc), and after throwing TradeGecko (TG) into the decision making mix, we realised it was the system of choice for our requirements. PROS
1. Many inventory systems are weighed down by complexity and archaic interface designs. TG provides current design and interface cues that easily displace the competition when it comes to usability. I consider myself computer literate but by no means an expert, and I find TG to be so easy to work with.
2. Their API allowed our devs to build a seamless integration to TG. Now our inventory and site are kept in sync in real time.
3. Their interface to Xero has saved us a lot of time. A sale on our site goes into TG and then into Xero. Once approved, Xero reconciles the transaction against our bank statement, and whalla, I need do no more to ensure my accountant is happy :)
4. They have some great reports which give me a useful perspective on my inventory. Making good business decisions is so much easier. I am not yet an inventory guru, but thanks to TG I feel I am doing a pretty good job ;)
CONS
1. At times, our devs found turnaround of integration issues a little slow. All contact I have had with TG from a user support perspective has been very efficient, but if you are considering a complex integration then ensure your devs talk to the TG devs in advance.
2. There is no bulk image management process that works well for eCommerce clients like myself. We manage images using our site's back office system, and this works well except for those times when we want to use the TG mobile sales app and then need to manually sync all images to TG.
SUMMARY
Simply put, my business wouldn't be where it is today if it wasn't for this easy-to-use and comprehensive inventory management system. I highly recommend this system!

Wholesale, 2–10 Employees

Accept it for what it is

Comments: If it works for your business, get it. If it doesn't, don't. They never make any updates and will not head any advise you give. They don't have a community forum for a reason. They have their own agenda. So if it works for you great, but if not, don't expect them to ever improve it to fit any of your needs, and you're better off searching for a different solution then getting stuck.

Pros:

Beautiful UI, better then any other WMS Quick and responsive What it does, it does famously

Cons:

No feature updates/improvements Rarely fix errors pointed out unless they're super easy

4 years ago

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review, we take our customers feedback seriously. We are continuously making improvements to our product, and we prioritize those which based on customer feedback & requests will have the biggest impact across multiple customer businesses. As this is an anonymous review we have no way to know specifically what features/ improvements you have requested, but we would urge you to reach out to your account manager to discuss. Providing a great customer experience is very important to us, and we remain available if you have any further questions or concerns.

Ruan
Student in Philippines
Civil Engineering, Self Employed

Our quickbook is very helpful to my business

Comments: It is very helpful app for my daily life because it helps me provide what i need everytime. This app is very recommended to all users.

Pros:

Simple but effective, excellent client service, prompt assistance, and fantastic and practical intelligence features. Customers love how well the B2B platform works and enjoy it as well.

Cons:

Only if we had known that from the beginning could we have saved ourselves from so much trouble.

Accounting Software

You get what you pay for...

Comments: Tradegecko has a lot of serious control issues and should not be used by companies with hundreds or thousands of different variants. We have not be able to rely on the accuracy and completeness of the reporting and therefore can not rely on it for control purposes at all. Also, the reporting capabilities are very minimal. You can only run a small handful of canned reports. Also, unless you are subscribed to the most expensive version (other than enterprise) you are only provided with email support, not phone support. Therefore if you have to clarify something or have a problem your daily activities are either put on hold or you have to track manually while you wait. It only integrates with two accounting softwares (xero and quickbooks online) so for enterprises running a hosted version of quickbooks or a more advanced ERP system all inventory transactions have to be manually entered into the ERP system. User access controls are non existent in the small business version so it is impossible to set up any type of work flows or segregation of duties.

Pros:

This product is much cheaper than most inventory systems so it is better than tracking inevntory in excel.

Cons:

Reporting, inventory management, ERP system integration, accuracy and completeness, not intuitive, not organized.

9 years ago

Hi Stephanie, Thank you for your feedback. TradeGecko currently has a Business plan at $169/mth and Business Premium plan at $349/mth, which provides phone support and provides advanced user rights management. We're also working on providing more reports to users, so do look out for that. Regarding integrating with larger ERPs / Accounting platforms, as we scale I'm sure we will work with larger partners, but as a growing startup we try to prioritize our efforts to work on the most impactful integrations, at this stage QBO and Xero are two fantastic cloud solution we support, we know they're not for everyone and we hope they cover 90% of what our customers need, Once again, thanks for taking the time to review TradeGecko.

Rachana
Student in India
Computer Software, Self Employed

In love with Quickbooks

Pros:

It tracks my expenses, it is very helpful. Now, I can easily manage my money. It is very useful for individuals and other small scale industries who want to keep track of their accounts. It monitors all the transactions and have a record keeping. I really love the way it provides customizable templates according to the needs of the user.

Cons:

It is expensive but its worthy. We need sometime to familiarize with the environment, how to use it. After you learned how to use it. It would be easy to manage it.