15 years helping Israeli businesses

About ERPAG

ERPAG is an ERP cloud service that covers all business processes for small or mid-sized companies.

Learn more about ERPAG

Pros:

ERPAG has really made it easy for us to function like a big business with a small business budget. The service alone is priceless.

Cons:

It is sometimes difficult to undo some changes.

ERPAG ratings

4.4
4.6
4.5
4.6

8.7/10

ERPAG has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 326 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used ERPAG before?

Marcelo
Marcelo
R&D in US
Consumer Goods, 11–50 Employees

Good ERP to take in consideretion

Comments: We are a growing company, we manufacture, we order from other suppliers, we produce, and we sale trough Shopify and B2B and wholesale via Quickbooks, We have a sales department, technical department and, production department and shipping department, this way I can integrate all under one platform.

Pros:

We were about to implement Inventory management, and Shopify recommend Erpag, I just been using the Demo, but they got me at the first minute, very intuitive and easy to navigate. I will try also the service and repair platform.

Cons:

No integration with other apps, at least couldn't find how to do it.

Louise
Accounts and Office Manager in UK
Automotive, 2–10 Employees

Great System

Comments: Having had free trials of other software, ERPAG was the best and most cost effective out of all of them. We initially paid monthly whilst we evaluated whether it would work for our company and then we went ahead and paid for a yearly subscription. In the time we have had ERPAG, we have made it work for our company to the best of our abilities. The only way we would get better is to have a bespoke system made for us which would prove too costly. Being a small company, ERPAG works great for us and we would recommend it to anyone.

Pros:

It is really easy to use and someone with no or little experience with similar systems would be able to understand it. When we have an issue, it's great that we can chat with an advisor to sort it out. When we needed something changing, they did this without a fuss and roled it out for everyone to use. It also integrates with our accounts software so we do not have to duplicate work.

Cons:

Nothing really. I have managed to learn the system with relative ease.

Gregg
General Manager in South Africa
Industrial Automation, 2–10 Employees

Hidden Gem

Comments: Was hesitant as decision to go with ERPAG was made prior to being appointed manager. I have always worked with Pastel historically so it had it's growing pains. After pushing through my intial negativity on the wrapping on ERPAGs UI - I've found it to be exactly what my company needs. We are busy creating a new database as the initial setup of our current one was done in bad practice. I just need to change my employees mentality from working locally to cloud, and we will be flying!

Pros:

It's functionality against it's price point.

Cons:

The UI is a little janky, not very pretty. Prone to loading screens and as a result inevitable reworking. especially on unstable networks. Seems function was chosen over form which I'm all for, but a pretty platform does wonders!

Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 2–10 Employees

ERPAG Lacking Support

Comments: Horrible. Their technical support documentation is not updated and I hired a website developer to try to get it to work. The developer did everything he could to get it to integrate only to be finally told "sorry I cannot help you" from ERPAG support. At first I was very excited by what you had to offer. Unfortunately you do not have the tech support necessary to help me resolve the issues of connecting my website to ERPG. My web developer did the following for me:
-Followed their instructions of uninstalling all plugins and testing connectivity.
-Tested their connectivity on a fresh install on a simple shared server.
-Booked a service support call and talk to you via live support.
I have also tested my Woo-commerce integration with their competitors, MRPeasy and Katana, and it was easy for me to do on my own without tech support.

Pros:

Everything they say they can do. I was super excited about the is software when I found it.

Cons:

The software would not connect to my WooCommerce website.

Florin
Operations Manager in UK
Consumer Goods, 2–10 Employees

ERPAG - a modern tool for your business!

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

There is a lot of flexibility when working with sales, inventory and manufacturing. This makes ERPAG ideal for small - medium businesses that are looking to integrate all their operations under one umbrella. The customer portal is an amazing tool that allows you to sell from inventory and create that bond with your B2B. Good price for value and we have compared at least 50 softwares.

Cons:

There isn't an option to test all the features int ERPAG under the free trial.

Rafiq
Rafiq
Sales Manager in Singapore
Food & Beverages, 11–50 Employees

A great option for small to medium businesses!

Pros:

Sales, Purchasing, Manufacturing and Accounting features are easy to use. Software is responsive and even have its own mobile app feature! Great value for companies looking for a functioning MRP software on a tight budget. ERPAG also can sync with xero, although the feature requires you to update manually.

Cons:

So far nothing has made me not like about the software. I would say I would like more people to use this software as the only online help that I can find is on their help website.

Chance
Food Production, 2–10 Employees

Great software for the money

Comments: Great functionality for the price, and super easy to navigate the software.

Pros:

1. Lot traceability is super easy. 2. Product and inventory management is highly functional.

Cons:

1. So far, the financial piece seems insufficient for my needs. 2. Not sure how well it will integrate with my retail website, as mine is not Shopify.

Rajan
Managing director in Nepal
Building Materials, 51–200 Employees

Rajan Prajapati

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: It's been a very nice journey working with them. ERPAG has really transformed our organization from a manual invoice making form to digitized form . It has eliminated a lot of tasks and also gives the sales , purchase , inventory quantity and valuation instantly .
I very much recommend this software to all small and mid sized company looking for inventory management solution

Pros:

It was very easy to implement as we could import the data from old system very easily . The UI is very intuitive and easy . The process was very simple for all the users to understand. It was exactly what we had wanted. ERPAG has been a big boon for our inventory management. We have reduced our inventory level, obsolete stock and improved our profitability. With ERPAG our customers can also view the stock in our warehouse and make orders. This was also very helpful

Cons:

Their customer support is very responsive and reply very fast . But sometimes when we ask them complex or difficult things . They may not know .

Atef
Owner and General Manager in Jordan
Cosmetics, 11–50 Employees

Easy to take the decidion you have been looking for

5.0 last month New

Pros:

Universality and Accuracy as well as inclusiveness to all what you may think you want in your manufacturing software.

Cons:

Universality and Accuracy was the most I liked. Charting is so neat

Molly
President in US
Libraries, 2–10 Employees

ERPAG for small business management

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Switching to ERPAG was one of the best business decisions I've made in the last five years. It's easy to train new employees to use the program. It's a robust program that can probably do a lot more than we use it for but it suits our needs perfectly. The customer service is excellent and I consider it an excellent value.

Cons:

It's tricky to customize some documents but we got help along the way from the ERPAG team.

Chirag
Director in India
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Employees

Best Software for material managment

Comments: Excellent,
Many problem solved for material managment,

Pros:

Easy managment of input and output + have very good function of BOM

Cons:

Few additional option which are not working as of now, but does not mater much,

Director of Hardware Engineering in US
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11–50 Employees

ERPAG is a fast, multi-user inventory, order and bills of material system can be accessed anywhere

Comments: Engineering is using ERPAG for Product Life Cycle management of Bills of Materials. Still learning the features to get it tuned to our needs, but it looks like all the features are there.

Pros:

It's fast. Other cloud based software I've used was slow enough that I had to open multiple tabs just so I could work without delay. It supports multiple levels of sub assemblies in the Bills of Materials, so no need for flat BOMs.

Cons:

It has a bit of a learning curve, due to the number of features it supports.

James
Sales Manager in UK
Retail, 11–50 Employees

Do it all software

Comments: Helps us run the retail side of the business efficiently.

Pros:

We were moving from another software provider so had a list of services we needed from the software. Out of all the software we looked at this came out on top as did everything we wanted and more.

Cons:

Not really any negatives as functionality is great.

Louise
Director in Australia
Furniture, 11–50 Employees

Customisable ERP at an affordable price

Comments: We needed a system that was both robust for a manufacturing company that produced both regular products and lots of custom products, but was also affordable and easy to use as we are relatively small. I trialled over a dozen similar softwares in-depth as I knew how important it was to make a good choice in a system that met our needs. Some systems looked great from the outset but lacked the ability for customisation which was very important to us. Others worked just as well but we're over 5 times the price.We have managed to implement the system ourselves using help from the Erpag manual and online support.We have been very happy with how it is working in all areas of our businesses from quoting, job management, logistics and reporting.I would definitely recommend.

Pros:

Easy to implement yourself without high upfront fees. This software is robust and has some great features that allows customisation. I trialled over a dozen similar systems, and this was by far the best in features it offered and low pricepoint.

Cons:

Many other more expensive ERP and MRP systems look more polished visually, but lack more important features like the ability to customise and ease of use. The mobile app could do with some more features, but I have been told this is in development.

Frank
CEO in US
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

More features for less.

Comments: Most of the issues we had was collecting the right data and understanding the terminology of ERPAG as it compares to Quickbooks Online. Also, the sitch to QBO and implementation of ERP at the same time has added a degree of difficulty we wouldn't have if we had stayed with Quickbooks Desktop but the switch was needed. Being able to use ERP on android tablets like the ones we already use in production will save us a ton of money that we would have spent on scanners and other gadgets we won't need.

Pros:

The number of features included in the software and the pricing tiers are a pleasant surprise in the age of paid add-ons or poorly developed and overpriced software packages available for manufacturing and production control.

Cons:

The learning curve might be a little steep for a single person to est out all that the software has to offer and the documentation could use some detailed examples on how to use some modules and the sequence to follow when entering data manually or via import. But given all the things this software does right it is understandable that it would have a delay in the documentation for some modules.

Hung
CEO in Taiwan
Retail, 2–10 Employees

Operation is very human.There are support for Chinese, very convenient

Comments: Save a lot of time.

Pros:

The sales function can be used as a CRM system.After the shipment query sales record is very convenient. Sales reports can filter different sales data, it is easy to analyze. Manufacturing is very powerful.Set the assembly can automatically offset the raw materials, the factory management of the company is very convenient. ERPAG can save a lot of time, it is recommended small, medium-sized companies to use.

Cons:

No API and Order upload for EXCEL.When the amount of orders is growing, it is necessary to import customer information and order information.This can save a lot of time for customers who are engaged in online sales.APIs can be connected to their own website will become very convenient.

Mark
Management Consulting, Self Employed

Impressive capabilities

Comments: Superlative!

Pros:

The progress from database management software that keeps track of Bills of Material to Multimillion-dollar ERP implementations has been spectacular. The only thing more stunning about the cost of these systems is the complexity. If you have ever worked with SAP you will understand immediately. If not you are going to save yourself a steep journey up that learning curve. ERPAG is priced almost too low. I nearly passed it up when I saw the cost. How can Cloud-based ERP software have this price point and really be ERP I thought. Fortunately, I took a closer look. I'm still exploring all of the functionality. I will be presenting ERPAG tomorrow and I will say simply that ERPAG is all you will ever need. All of the bases are covered.

Cons:

ERPAG University CRM tutorials would be helpfull.

Hilary
CIO in Nigeria
Computer & Network Security, 2–10 Employees

Excellent and rubust

Comments: great

Pros:

the dashboard and how it graphically summarizes statistics.

Cons:

the login in the interface should be able to keep track of login information across platforms so that it will be easier for auto-fills.

Erik Jan
Technical Director in Netherlands
Medical Devices, 11–50 Employees

ERPAG as the fitting solution for many other over the top ERP system

Comments: Very beneficial, my teams loves to work with it and especially likes the clear dashboard when you start.

Pros:

Clear use, most new people can learn the basics within in some hours. Complete for track and tracing of orders, purchasing and materials including serial and batch numbers.

Cons:

Limited connection to other systems and unknown by other systems.

Ralph
CEO in Germany

a full ERP which has good team of support and developers. good job, keep it up

Pros:

a really GOOD WORK and a full ERP which is not only for small business. the support team have a unbeliveable short reaction time...!

Cons:

badly the new version 5.0 are more cost intensive than the old version. i understand that the price must be higher for the new version, because it's a really good work which the ERPAG Team efforts, but the price rise is really nearly the pain barrier...

Duane
Director in UK
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51–200 Employees

Seems great so far

Comments: Experience has been very good - easy to use, great value for money, and does what I need it to do - manage inventory, purchasing and production planning.

Pros:

Extremely comprehensive especially for the money. Most software at theis price that promises to do all these things, probably actually doesn't! Or has many bugs. But Erpag seems to deliver on all the features it promises. It fits perfectly into a category for businesses that are not ready for the expense or learning curves of the big guns in ERP. There's nothing else on the market that I've found that fills that middle ground. It's all either too simple, or too expensive and complicated.

Cons:

Documentation could definitely be better. Most functions are fairly easy to understand if you learn by trial and error setting it up. But there are some parts that could use a little more formal explaining.

Celine
Sales in Taiwan
Apparel & Fashion, 11–50 Employees

Great software

Comments: Overall we have a good experience with ERPAG as it is really simple to understand and to use, for a quite reasonable price.

Pros:

ERPAG is quite easy to understand and to use, even for a person who never employs an ERP software.

Cons:

From time to time it is a little bit slow to reload or refresh the pages.

Kuang li
CEO in Taiwan
Apparel & Fashion, 11–50 Employees

The continuously improvement is valuable and it is good for small business like us.

Comments: Money saved and good enough.

Pros:

Cloud base and value of Money is high. As small business, we need a professional and value worth ERP software like this.

Cons:

The connection and speed is something you can improve. The invoice template is not working very smooth. Please also notice

Davood
Operations Manager in Canada
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Employees

They are Growing

Pros:

Easy to implement and being user friendly. Price is reasonable. They are trying to update and cover their gaps. Good customer service.

Cons:

It cannot support QB desktop. And we are suffering for this reason. Mobile app for packing is not user friendly and it does not let you to Steal inventory. Barcoding system and tracking goods by serial numbers has some flaws and sometimes it does not ask for serials! It create repetitive serial barcodes so you will have problem if you want to keep stock and tracking them precisely.

RICHARD
MANAGING DIRECTOR in Tanzania
Accounting Software, 11–50 Employees

MUST USE SOFTWARE

Comments: BEST SOFTWARE

Pros:

Manufacturing made seemless, the quick sale pos is relentless and very easy to use.

Cons:

The software has no accounts, but on the postive side you can link to quick books.