15 years helping Israeli businesses

About Anywhere365

Dialogue management tool that lets businesses engage with customers across communication channels, keeping record of past conversations

Learn more about Anywhere365

Pros:

Skype is very easy to use, we can organize meetings, do video call and also share files very fastly.

Cons:

Inability to add large number of participants to group meetings.

Anywhere365 ratings

4.2
4.2
4.1
4.1

7.5/10

Anywhere365 has an overall rating of 4.3 out 5 stars based on 99 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Anywhere365 before?

Chad
Chad
Student in Jamaica
Hospital & Health Care, 10,000+ Employees

Great Call Centre Managing Software

Pros:

Clean interface that is fairly intuitive compared to other options.Great integration with Skype.

Cons:

While the interface is clean, multiple tabs on the software can be a bit tricky to navigate.

Financial Services Software, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Good for Audio and Screen Sharing features but Bad for storing and managing Chats.

Comments: My overall experience was Average. Now with Zoom and MS Teams I think we are better placed as a Organization in terms of efficient communication between the Teams during the pandemic.
However, there were some features in Skype like Audio and Screen sharing that were much better than we get today from MS Teams. Every time we want to make a quick call within the Team we cannot rely on MS Teams anymore and we have to jump over a Zoom call while earlier we could have done everything using Skype itself. Only major drawback that most people found with Skype was it's difficulty in managing Chat Queues and File sharing. I'd give Skype for Business 6 out of 10 stars.

Pros:

I liked the screen sharing features and ease of use in terms of the simplicity Skype had to offer. We did not have to roll out any kind of trainings within the organization and people could get used to it's UI and UX almost immediately so there were cost savings on that from Trainings perspective. Also, the Audio quality while making calls through Skype for Business is unbeaten to this day be it through MS Teams or Zoom.

Cons:

I did not like the Chats Queue Management feature of Skype for Business as it had to do with reporting and managing and there were a lot of windows that opened up by end of the working day which made things look really messy on my screen. Also, Skype is not good in being able to store data for more than last 2-3 days and sharing files also was a challenge especially larger files.

Morgan
Director in US
Information Technology & Services, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Everything is Hardcoded

Comments: We were looking for a tool that would drive down calls to our service desk. Responses are hard coded and every single functionality is hard coded by Capterra. We paid a lot of money for a mediocre service that really hasn't solved any of our problems. I typically don't write reviews but feel other businesses need to be aware.

Pros:

I have not seen anything significant from this implementation yet.

Cons:

Everything is hardcoded and cannot administered in-house. Any changes that need to be made has to go through the provider. Target dates are not being met because of the lack of functionality. The chatbot responds as if it's a robot and not a personable interaction.

Agnes
Quality supervisor in Canada
Pharmaceuticals, 51–200 Employees

Good software

Comments: It is very convenient to have everything accessible at any time, just by simply login into an account. It is very easy to get in touch with anyone and share project and ideas

Pros:

It is very easy to use office from anywhere and any device. Don't have to worry about forgetting something while travelling, since it is accessible online from anywhere

Cons:

It took a little bit of getting used on how to login and how it all connects. But not being very computer savvy it still pretty easy to figure out

Shubham
Operations & Training Manager in India
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Impressive software for better video conferencing and meetings

Comments: With the help of Skype Business, we are managing all our Sales call with customers;elevating our sales pitch and getting the sales and thus revenue for the company. Our training and operations team can directly talk with customers for product deployment and after that if a customer faces any issue, then they can contact our feedback team to resolve. Everything is possible with the help of Skype Business

Pros:

I have personally love the Call logging and Queue management feature which helps other users to join the meetings on schedule. Screen sharing and recording does help students and teachers to connect with each other and can record the session

Cons:

It is expensive than other competitor software yet it is providing handful of features which I think company can think off.

Mohammed
Field Manager in Ghana
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11–50 Employees

we don't struggle to manage our phone calls and interactions with our rural farmers anymore

Comments: A major part of our agricultural extension service business is remedial in nature. Often requiring us to organize relevant resources and deploy them to zones in distress. Without the efficiency provided by Anywhere365, we wasted a lot of resources in inefficient field deployments that hugely increased our administrative and operational costs. With anywhere365, we are able to better collate information from calls with our farmers, structure our deployment schedules and better cluster our field response activities.

Pros:

The easily generated and comprehensive call and service reports play a huge role in improving our internal processes. They equipped us with adequate metrics on the seemingly intangible factors that allowed us to adequately evaluate our agents' performance and make adjustments where necessary for increased better productivity.

Cons:

I would love to see Anywhere365 partner with local institutions in Ghana to have our local languages integrated into the service. I know this is quite the reach, but that would reduce our operational costs significantly by eliminating the need for translators.

Human Resources (HR) Software, 501–1,000 Employees

Skype for Business

Comments: The software can have some more improvement in terms of its stability and consistency in bandwidth. Overall, I can say that most part it serves it purpose of the messaging and calling feature

Pros:

Just like any other messaging application it serves its purpose on reaching out to clients, colleagues and even outside your network. It has functionality of doing business presentation and video calls.

Cons:

At most part, sharing presentation or screen is quite difficult, no matter the support given presentations keeps getting disconnected and delays.

Aadeeb
Aadeeb
Brand Manager in India
Food Production, 201–500 Employees

Superb for Conversation Control

Comments: Anywhere 365 offers a seamless integration with Skype for business allowing us to control our chat programs with ease & efficiency. We can offer the right dialogue to the right user in a much more organized & simple manner. Confusions & escalations are largely mitigated. Anywhere365 comes with a host of functional features, its a great product, once you learn how to navigate through all the tabs.

Pros:

Anywhere 365 works best for the communication management in our organization. It includes on the tab Phone Call authorization in-pane call control network and offers a seamless dialogue experience to our clients, stakeholders & vendors alike. We can easily integrate it with our Skype without any extra device application configuration.

Cons:

We could not locate any downside in this application so far. However, some improvements are suggested in terms of team's client & ServiceNow logs. To ensure a smooth & sustained conversation, it would be great to have a seamlessly accessible single-click. The vendor support is lacking & not that responsive as expected.

Samuel
Samuel
Full stack web developer in Nigeria
Information Technology & Services, 201–500 Employees

My Experience using Anywhere 365 skype for business

Comments: Despite their little short comings I will choose anywhere 365 skype for business any day any time and I highly recommend people to give it a try

Pros:

What I like about Anywhere 365 skype for business is that it assists a specialist to move towards a client with the right substance and get what they require. It also guarantees smooth customer experience with the administrator and director

Cons:

I have written some feed back to their customer service and developer about same issue that I have experience over time which is it tends to freeze when over use..I don't know if anyone else has experience it... other than that no issue with the software

Yasiru
Yasiru
DevOps Engineer in Sri Lanka
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

Meetings with Skype Business

Comments: Overall Experience with this application is okay. It has its flaws but as a communication application, it gets the job done.

Pros:

Anywhere365 for skype business comes with features where you can have meetings with your client all around the world. Features are straightforward and it does get the work done. You can have a meeting with a normal internet connection without an issue.

Cons:

Most of the features are not available in the free version. Furthermore, UI and UX is not up to the current day standards.

Anshul
Business Analyst in India
Telecommunications, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Skype Business is a very good communication tool for office work

Comments: Skype is very good collaboration and communication tool we can do video and voice calls over it with the help of internet or Dial In numbers you can connect the meetings

Pros:

Skype Business helps in scheduling meetings and it also helps in checking the availability of person with whom you are scheduling a call, you can do voice or video calls and can be easily used via mobile phones as well

Cons:

Nothing much you should have options to keep chat history as chat goes away and sometimes you miss out on important information

Tracy
Billing Manager in US
Accounting Software, 51–200 Employees

Teams-use is super easy

Comments: What I use with Anywhere365, I find it useful and enjoy the product

Pros:

I like the ability to use the screen sharing features while I assist co-workers to whom work remotely. It allows me to train how to process a task that they have not been trained to use. Makes training more easily comprehended.

Cons:

I don't really have any cons but would like to understand more on how to use the other features that the software has to offer.

vidya sagar reddy
Cloud Support engineer in US
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

I Skype people at work!!

Comments: It's a good tool to be effective at work

Pros:

Option to ping people directly from outlook.Integration with most of the Microsoft tools

Cons:

No archival of messages and very few options to customize.Connectivity issues at times causing the chats to be lost. Doesn't work well on macos platform.

Elizabeth
Customer care associate in US
Building Materials, 501–1,000 Employees

Great features, user friendly call software

Pros:

This software has a very clean user dashboard. It displays all of the necessary call information in a clear and concise manner. The features are also very easy to use, employees that I’ve had trouble with past software think that everywhere 365 is much more user-friendly.

Cons:

Some people think that the multiple tabs can be confusing at first, but once you get the layout of the software it becomes easier to navigate.

Justin
Quality Analyst in US
Consumer Goods, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Skype for Business

Comments: Anywhere 365 for Skype Business is a solid, if unspectacular choice in this space. You will be able to connect to those within your company to collaborate and meet business objectives.

Pros:

Skype for business allowed our organization to connect with one another, regardless of where we were located. The software was easy to use and allowed us to see who was available, their calendars and setup meetings.

Cons:

Skype was limited compared to the options that are available in this space, such as being able to connect with people outside of our company.

Lisa
Billing Specialist in US
Hospital & Health Care, 11–50 Employees

I use Skype for meetings and classes.

Comments: This software makes it easy to communicate with people across the globe. I can feel a little closer than just a phone call when I can see who I'm having a conversation with and our discussions seem to stay with me longer.

Pros:

I like the ability to be able to see one another during a meeting or learning opportunity. It is very useful to be able to show a visual to explain a problem, tool, or project while discussing it.

Cons:

Sometimes Skype lags, depending on how many people are connected, and we sometimes have dropped calls that have to reconnect. We either end up waiting for reconnects, or the dropped calls miss out on important information.

Akhil
Supply chain analyst in US
Information Services, 201–500 Employees

Easy to use and great features

Comments: I like it overall. I mainly use this with teams and dynamics 365. The fact that is affordable makes it even favourable

Pros:

The application is very easy to use and great at the price. Loved the dashboard and reporting feature.

Cons:

The chat bot could use some extra work. The multi tasking functionality is also difficult making it tough to navigate.

aruna
researcher in US
Primary/Secondary Education, 2–10 Employees

Switch Skype to Teams

Comments: I would prefer to use the other applications like MS TEAMS, ZOOM, and others.

Pros:

Quality of video and audio is good. It is still used by many government organizations in developing countries and we need to bear with this APP.

Cons:

Too much outdated. Skype is becoming outdated and Teams has better features. But we need to use when we are required to.

Burak
Burak
Solution Architect in Türkiye
Telecommunications, 10,000+ Employees

There was a time when Skype Business was the best...

Comments: Used to use it daily; but corporate went Teams way.

Pros:

As for a corporate messaging solution, Skype Business still has some value. But the competition, especially Teams, have way more functionality now.

Cons:

After buying Lync and joining it with Skype, I thought things would go better for them. But desktop application was less than intuitive. Needing many clicks, bad copy-paste experiences would really throw someone off

Yuwei
Senior accountant in US
Accounting Software, 10,000+ Employees

Easy and clean interface

Comments: Overall pretty good software and I would recommend to other users

Pros:

Easy to streamline the data and analyze, very clean interface.

Cons:

Maybe need more descriptions on some of the functions as they are not easily understandable

Alan
CP Data Specialist in Poland
Oil & Energy, 5,001–10,000 Employees

My Personal Review

Pros:

Interface and colour, that'll Easy to find what you want.

Cons:

The whole software lag, or stuck at certain moment that only resetting the computer to fix.

Whitney
Whitney
HR Specialist in US
Hospitality, 51–200 Employees

Great Tool if you have High Call Volume

Comments: Great! We continue to use the service to its full capacity.

Pros:

There are a few really great features within anywhere, one would be the call recording. This help us with training options, the call identifier this allows us to find out more information about the caller prior to even picking up. Lastly, the reports we use the charts to find out which location is doing best at answering calls and if we have any missed calls.

Cons:

It was a little tricky to set up. We had to do a lot of training as the older method wasn't as streamlined. Which is nothing against Anywhere 365.

Nazli
Nazli
Senior technical architect in Germany
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

Great Chat system

Comments: Over all a good chat system

Pros:

Very easy and coinvent application you can call , chat anytime. Best part for me was you can even dial phone numbers and get free calls.

Cons:

I think everything is nice except when we are connected in both PC and mobile notifications missed an even if you are away it still shows you available which is misleading

Christopher
Product Manager in US
Medical Devices, 201–500 Employees

Communication necessity allowing users to track performance

Comments: It's been great. Slowing gaining traction within the company and we will see where it goes!

Pros:

It's ability to be effective during the communication and then look back and pull data from the calls

Cons:

Seems like the user interface could be a bit simpler to use so that everything was easier to find

Denise
Instructor in US
Education Management, 2–10 Employees

How do I get it off? Can't uninstall it.

Comments: It was ok on the user experience. There are better one's now in functionality especially for business. I'm just turned off from the trial as I used it and now can't get it off my system. I wouldn't buy it - if you have someone training off it maybe but now I can't get it off and it's just irritating me now.

Pros:

During the training, it was decent to use but not the most user friendly figuring out what the icons were to use during the class.

Cons:

You can't uninstall it from your task bar and it keeps chiming up. I went into my control panel and uninstalled it. But the app keeps showing up so I went into app uninstall and it is still there. The most irritating thing is it keeps coming up when I log into my computer. I didn't mind trying it for a training but now it is annoying. It is also not a program I'm continually using or at this time would choose to given how difficult it is just trialing it.