15 years helping Israeli businesses

About Poster POS

Cloud-based point of sale software, with access to powerful business management tools and analytics. Simple to use, easy to install.

Learn more about Poster POS

Pros:

Integrated with different systems we already used. Amazing inventory system + financial aspects.

Cons:

The integration into our property management system was a bit tricky, but the team helped us out with their know how.

Poster POS ratings

4.8

8.9/10

Poster POS has an overall rating of 4.9 out 5 stars based on 70 user reviews on Capterra.

Product Rating

Product Rating

Countries

Countries

Sort by

Have you used Poster POS before?

Maksym
Maksym
Project Manager in Ukraine

Functionality without sacrificing nice UX

Comments: We use Poster at family business (two venues - bar and a pub). Overall, it has been a great experience. It is easy to record the orders (it is a great advantage during busy evenings).
The system is stable. We haven't noticed any serious bugs, loss of data, etc.

Pros:

* The ability to use tablet instead of the massive computer (cool for places with limited space) * access analytics from any device * Poster has almost all set of features for restaurant management * good API

Cons:

Not a big disadvantage, but there are pretty few systems Poster integrates with. However, as mentioned API is well documented, so you can always connect the apps manually.

Nicola
Enterpreneur in Barbados
Food & Beverages, 2–10 Employees

Simple, Versatile and Smart! In a word, Underrated!

Comments: I have been a Poster user for a few years now and witnessed a constant improvement with their product. Since Covid-19 had impacted many businesses, Poster POS, was one of the first to positively react to this, and by understanding the market contraction, it was able to offer solutions, never thought of before.
This is one to watch!

Pros:

This POS Software can literally run on any device you have! Even your old laptop, once it can surf the web, can open a POS instance. The way this POS has been built makes it viable for numerous applications. It is up there with Toast, Revel, or any other "leading" Companies, claiming to have the best.

Cons:

Cannot send PO via email, internally. Big downside. My advice to the developers is to work on this asap. Many companies are using third-party inventory and purchasing software to compensate for this.

Alternatives Considered: Square Point of Sale, Revel Systems and Toast POS

Reasons for Switching to Poster POS: Pricing, Ease of Use, No Hardware Restriction, Quick on Boarding, excellent customer service

Alvaro
General Manager in Guatemala
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Good Pick, well priced pick for medium sized business

Comments: Would recommend, Overall great value for the product. Saved a lot of time using Poster instead of excels and other programs for financial and inventory aspects.

Pros:

- Really quick customer support; useful tutorials; help to set up menu - cheap pricing options with several features -Integrated with different systems we already used - Amazing inventory system + financial aspects

Yolanda
Bar & Art Gallery in Mexico

Excellent Bar/Restaurant Management System

Comments: It makes running our small bar very easy. We have 15 tables and a stand up bar and the system is more than adequate for that. We are using two POS registers right now. One for the waiters and one for the cashier. We sometimes add in a third POS for an Iphone if we are in high season. We love that we can pause the third POS when it isn't needed and save money that way in the low season. Highly recommended system.

Pros:

It is easy to use. It keeps track of all inventory and recipies. I love the POS system for the waiters as it is clear and straight forward. It's easy to see what is happening via the Poster Boss app. when I'm not there.

Cons:

Would love to see a way to take payments via the same system so it is all integrated with the accounting end. Right now we have to use IZettle to process credit cards separately. Would love to be able to take the 'PAY' button completely off the waiter POS register (Hide it) to avoid problems of waiters accidentally closing out tickets without payment. Right now it is always visible and it causes problems from time to time.

Yoselin
FRONT DESK in Mexico

Your stand-alone restaurant with Poster

Comments: Learning to use it is very easy and intuitive, it does not require too much time to be able to manipulate the equipment, which makes it wonderful when training a new person in the cashier area, since you can do it in a faster and more efficient way.

Pros:

I love that I can check the status of the restaurant, the tables that are available, how long a table has been open and also get the customer's account right away. It also allows me to make reports by customers and waiters, as well as control the discounts or courtesies that can be granted within the restaurant.

Cons:

The only thing I would change is to allow the tip to be added to the room charges for the Cloudbeds system.

Dmytro
Director in Georgia
Food & Beverages, 11–50 Employees

Easy to use system with great support

Comments: very positive, we have deployed it in our other businesses too and recommending to others

Pros:

easy to use, comprehensive list of features even in a basic version, amazing customer support

Cons:

some additional customisation how the customer receipts look like would be great

Iryna
F&B manager in Georgia

Easy and functional

Comments: Easy to explain to new staff members

Pros:

Easy to understand the principles of work

Cons:

Cannot merge the separate open checks together

Yuriria
Revenue & Operative Manager in Mexico

I recommend widely

Comments: Poster is solving us many issues, easy to use and a very good support

Pros:

It´s esay to use and very important to take important decisions

Cons:

The inventory is difficult to manage becaus we use a lot of providers and products

András
András
Business Process Manager in Hungary
Food & Beverages, 2–10 Employees

The best solution available in the market

Comments: When we launched our bistro, we were looking for a cloud software which can run on a tablet. The market only offered old fashioned solutions with big PC-s and servers required, so we decided to look for an app from abroad. We've never experienced any disadvantage by using foreign software as it is 100% adjustable to your business.

Pros:

It was easy to set up, and it's easy to use, not just from the management-side, but also at the counter. The colleagues love it. It provides insights in a blink of an eye which would require more hours to do manually. It truly saves a lot of time.

Cons:

The monthly pricing can get expensive if you are in a country where the currency is not EUR or USD.

Cynthia
CEO in Kenya
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Poster POS

Comments: Great, enjoyed the system, it took sometime to understand it for me, but once I got it it was easier fore and the team

Pros:

Ease of use once you understand it. I love the analytics, helps to make better decisions. Time and reliable support

Cons:

I have nothing that I have not liked so far. It serves me so far

Eda
Owner in Türkiye

Thank you for 2 year experience with you Poster!

Pros:

It's very simple and useful. It includes everything that we need. I really recommended this software.

Cons:

I did not saw any disadvantage of this software. Its most useful software I have ever seen. Thats why I couldn't write any immortal things.

Nikoloz
Co-Founder in Georgia
Food & Beverages, 11–50 Employees

Great soft, space for growth

Comments: It helped me see everything clearly. helps me a lot with cost management.

Pros:

it's super flexible, easy and clear. Also very fast

Cons:

there are some bugs that you have to learn, for example when you change the type of packaging during supplies, sometimes the numbers in the amount space disappear.

Andrea
General Manager in Mexico
Restaurants, 11–50 Employees

Poster has facilitated the processes

Comments: Actually Poster exceeded my expectations.
The price quality ratio is very high and the reports that are generated automatically facilitate the flow of information, the system is very intuitive and the online manuals facilitate learning as well as being timely.

Pros:

The quality and price ratio is high, we have had other systems, and Poster is easy, dynamic and very intuitive, so the processes have diminished in time. Reprocesses are eliminated and the controls of the areas are properly carried out.

Cons:

maybe only the limit of terminal points. which are at extra cost And I would like you to add the concept of Accounts Receivable

Raul
Manager in Romania

Awesome POS

Comments: We are managing our Restaurant orders and supplies and everything. And we are starting to get it to work even with our kitchen staff!

Pros:

I found everything about it to be very good and easy to use and set up. There were problems at all since the first day. We are going to open another caffee bar / restaurant and we will definitely use this POS! Great job!

Cons:

At the moment, nothing. The software is really great!

Diego
CEO in Mexico

Great Help!

Comments: Great customer service, always answering our questions and helping us to set everything. thank you!

Pros:

It´s a great POS i´ve been trying diferent sistems in the last years but this one is very complete and simple at the same time. Great control of inventories and cashflow.

Cons:

When using on windows it might crash sometimes.

Alonso
Manager in Spain
Restaurants, 2–10 Employees

I easily control sales in my pizzeria with poster pos app

Pros:

This software really simplifies the way to control sales and what I like more is that it can be installed in any device or equipment like your Android or tablet. Its the best way to see how is going business when I'm not in the store

Cons:

So far we dont have any complains about the tool

Juan
General Manager in Spain

Best Point of Sale ever

Comments: Fantastic

Pros:

Super easy to use, plenty of customized options, good track of sales

Cons:

Sometimes it runs a bit slow, interface could be a bit more well desinged

Hospitality, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Best POS in market

Pros:

Ease of navigation Good table setup screen Good invoice module

Cons:

Split bill functionality missing Customization is a hassle

Owner in Poland
Used the Software for: Not provided

Cool design! So intuitive and user-friendly back office!

Comments: Everything works perfect, since I began working with the Poster. Right now I can go on vacation with my family and not worry about what is happening in my restaurant! Because in every f*cking moment I can check all the transactions, order necessary goods or to enter new promotion for the next 2 weeks! The support is also great, this guys have the answers to all my questions!
Recommend for sure!

Used the Software for: Not provided
Ezra
Owner in St Vincent & the Grenadines

Best so far

Comments: So far I’m convinced that this software was the best decision I have made so far

Pros:

Installing this software was a breeze programming the software was easy because of the customer service

Eduardo
Dueño in Mexico

Buen Software Punto de Venta para restaurantes

Comments: MI experiencia ha sido, en general, bastante buena.

Pros:

Es un sistema estable, bueno y confiable. Tiene opciones suficientes para la administración de comandas en el restaurante. El precio es bastante competitivo.

Cons:

La configuración de l formato para impresión de tickets es limitada y, al menos con mi impresora mPOP Star Micronics no es posible aumentar el tamaño de letra (es demasiado pequeño) o definir que información incluir lo cual me ha generado confusiones en las ordenes tanto en cocina como con los clientes.Tampoco parece ser un software que reciba muchas actualizaciones o mejoras. Ayudaría mucho poder asignar un nombre a una mesa o pedido para llevar.

Reasons for Choosing Poster POS: Por que Paypal descontinuo el software Zettle Pro

Switched From:

Reasons for Switching to Poster POS: Por el precio y porque era compatible con la impresora que ya tenia.

Armando
Gerente General in Mexico

Excelente Sistema POS para Gestión de Restaurantes

Comments: Poster POS ayuda a eficientar el proceso de ventas en un nivel operativo, así como administrativo, permite un correcto y rápido proceso de atención a cliente, así como el seguimiento de métricas sobre productos, ventas, empleados, clientes, etc.

Pros:

La intuitividad del sistema es excelente, el aprendizaje y ubicación de las funciones son fáciles de entender y por supuesto personalizables para cada tipo de necesidad.

Cons:

Los costos adicionales por integración con algunas otras plataformas el cual a veces puede ser excesivo, como facturación, tarjetas digitales para programa de lealtad, plataformas delivery, así como la falta de Oz como medida para registrar materia prima en ingredientes para usar en las recetas.

Alternatives Considered: , , , , and

Reasons for Switching to Poster POS: Me encanto la funcionalidad cloud de la plataforma, así como la facilidad de interacción en cualquier plataforma (PC / Tablet / Móvil) y la facilidad de aprendizaje para su operación tanto operativa como administrativa.

Rogelio
Dueño in Mexico
Food & Beverages, 11–50 Employees

El mejor software para manejar tu restaurante o café

Comments: Excelente . Siempre lo recomiendo

Pros:

La facilidad de uso. La información que recibes del sistema y el servicio al cliente

Cons:

Que si quiero poner puntos de venta para mis meseros me cuesta como otro sistema básico . Debería de ser como comandas , no punto de venta

Reasons for Choosing Poster POS: No me gustaba la información , era difícil de usar y pésimo servicio

Reasons for Switching to Poster POS: Me gusto la facilidad

Rubén
Barista y administrativo propietario in Mexico
Food & Beverages, 2–10 Employees

Alquimia Dragón recomienda POSTER!!

Comments: Genial! La verdad es de las mejores inversiones que hemos realizado en la cafetería, todo lo hace más fácil !

Pros:

El como se integra todo con un solo software de las cosas que más nos importan.La gestión se inventarios, recetas y la contabilidad para la gestión interna y toda la parte se marketing para enganchar a los clientes con programa de recompensas.

Cons:

Ea tedioso más no complicado de configurar por primera vez.

Alternatives Considered: , , and

Reasons for Choosing Poster POS: Me quedaba pequeño el POS que Zettle nos brindaba, necesitábamos más control.

Switched From:

Reasons for Switching to Poster POS: Es la mejor opción en cuanto a precio y funcionalidades.