Snappii Mobile Apps Reviews

• Overall
    4.6 /5
    4.3 /5
  • Customer Service Software
    4.5 /5

About Snappii Mobile Apps

Snappii is a leading Mobile Apps and form apps company. About 500,000 people use Snappii Business Apps in 30+ Industries.

Learn more about Snappii Mobile Apps

Bahar A.
Reviewer
Computer Networking, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/12/2017

"Codeless app platform, mobile apps and forms"

Pros: Snappii mobile enterprise app development platform is a real alternative to hiring expensive mobile Apps developers that are hard to find, or outsourcing mobile app development to unknown and unreliable companies. Snappii offers web service integration and can connect to enterprises' back-end systems for secure data transition. In addition to do-it-yourself and custom app development, Snappii offers a wide selection of ready-made industry specific apps that are available for download from Apple AppStore and Google Play store. These apps can be 100% customized to meet the needs of a specific business. Over 68, 000 apps have already been built on Snappii codeless platform, with customers range from the largest companies to medium and small organizations and this number keeps growing.

Cons: Hawkwood & Co run an intelligence service for the oil and gas industry. Using the Snappii platform, we have been able to develop an App to support the service. It allows us to deliver reports and geospatial intelligence directly to our clients Smartphones and Tablets, avoiding overstuffed inboxes. We can also ensure time critical information is delivered promptly via a push notification ensuring our

• Reviewed on 13/12/2017
John B.
Executive Director
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/09/2019

"Efficiency = Expansion"

Comments: We love Snappii! Our field staff is able to collect documents and have them emailed to our office staff and stored in our cloud instantaneously. This has reduced travel back and forth to our office, mailing of documents, and scanning of documents. This has saved our company both time and money. It has enabled us to scale our business at a rapid rate. We have grown quickly enough to be an Inc. 5000 company four years in a row, that wouldn't be possible without Snappii.

Pros: -The ability to easily make changes in guru mode.
-How user-friendly it is out in the field.
-The reliability of the App working properly.
-Support from Sales executive and others has been very quick and helpful.

Cons: -The fact that our custom app is not able to be downloaded through the App store.
-Occasionally the app won't submit documents and we have to refresh the app and then lose the documents.

• Reviewed on 19/09/2019
Bryan R.
Operations Manager
Building Materials, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/05/2020

"Super Useful, Extremely informative, saved our bacon and Helps us make Decisions"

Comments: The SNAPPI team, from sales to development are nothing if not wonderful to work with. Their support is top notch, they thoroughly understand your project, and they follow through. I have plans for a production app that I look forward to developing together with SNAPPII.

Pros: We had our App developed by SNAPPII, one of my favorite features is the flexibility of the development team and app to assemble an simple piece of software that is both easy to use and performs the critical tasks required. We are suppliers of pre-hung doors and trim used in residential construction. We pride ourselves in customer service which often includes same day delivery. Our SNAPPII app is critical to our ability to provide the best possible service and helps to save our bottom line. The app collects critical information, from customer name to delivery time stamps, from driver details to delivery status. All of this information is collected in real time and automatically sent to both our customer and the customers' salesman. The Photo feature is used with every delivery as proof of delivery, and has saved our company thousands of dollars, by not having to replace material that was either damaged or stolen. SNAPPII developers are quick to implement updates. On the rare occasion when there is difficulty, developers are eager to trouble shoot and quickly deploy corrective changes. The report...I can't say enough about the reports. These help identify how much time is dedicated to what type of deliveries, how the work load is distributed and where the driver is headed next.

Cons: I maintain several pre-configured drop down lists. These lists are dynamic and always changing. Some of the lists are automatically alphabetized when additions or deletions are made, others are not. This is actually something I am certain the developers could fix, but I have been too lazy to bring it up.

• Reviewed on 07/05/2020
Eric B.
Engineering Specialist
Commercial Real Estate Software, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/03/2018

"The app was easy to develop and roll out for use"

Comments: I was able to document real-time activities of construction and issues that arise instantly.

Pros: It was easy to train my employees to use and when I was in the development stages your staff and users guide helped me step by step to aid in the develop of the app to exactly what I was looking for. I was able to upload my projects logo.

Cons: Updates caused user frustration and when adding multiple users. I would be nice to be able to customize how the document prints out, i.e layout across the page rather than just down the page.

• Reviewed on 21/03/2018
David S.
Safety manager
Construction, 51-200 Employees

"Great app"

Comments: Helped with eliminate paper work

Pros: Very easy to work! Very little issues on the app we use it daily on all jobs. Easy to import daily safety issues

Cons: None at all this is a really good app. Great call in customer service all the time. Very helpful to deal with

Rob M.

"Great service!"

Comments: I wanted to thank everyone at Snappii for your tremendous assistance in building our Mill City Dart League App. We couldn't have launched this app, the world's 1st ever true mobile app for a steel tip dart league, without a great company and product like yours behind us. We are the 2nd largest steel tip league in the U.S. with 1,200 players and 146 teams and we needed an app that could be a single point for a wealth of information and player tools. Most importantly, we needed a cost effective and easy platform that allowed us to launch our app in both the Android and Apple stores. This app is already turning heads in the US and internationally and as Mill City continues to expand our league and our app, we are confident that the Snappii platform will easily scale to our needs.

Duane R.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/09/2019

"I have no clue what I was doing, but Snappi Guided me through"

Comments: Excellent. The support was superb and the application as well.

Pros: How easy it was to get going and the templates were perfect. It allowed me to mock my idea and see it in a real workable fashion.

Cons: The software performed better than anticipated.

• Reviewed on 13/09/2019
Muhammad M.
  • Reviewed on 14/12/2016

"Impressive interface and features"

Comments: I used this application during the creation of different applications and I was happy to see the interactive and user-friendly interface of this application. It is easy to use it. I will recommend it strongly.

• Reviewed on 14/12/2016
Jeff W.
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/10/2019

"Not for me!"

Comments: My experience was a waste of money as we have now switched to another provider and the difference is night and day. I wouldn’t recommend this provider Sorry.

Pros: Unable to think of anything good to say.

Cons: Tech help poor unless you want to pay them more money to sort issues. DIY platform was tedious and left you stuck and tech help soon get fed up of you and also will ignore you too using the chat facility.

by Snappii on 06/11/2019

Jeff, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry you had a negative experience with our platform.
Per our records, we had 2 free GoToMeeting sessions with you to address your needs. We do not offer any more free help after we sufficiently helped you in the past. We have free resources all users are welcome to use. If any user struggles after the free session, we do offer a paid training. We are sorry that this didn't meet your expectations. Hope you found a service that works free of charge for you. We do not.

• Reviewed on 29/10/2019
Robert G.
Purchasing Manager
Construction, 1,001-5,000 Employees

"Purchasing APP"

Comments: Truly amazing customer service! CSRs have/are wonderful to work with.

Pros: Stream line Purchasing in our construction field as well as putting controls and cost measures in place.

Cons: Fortunately nothing for now. This is a first for us so there are growing pains as we progress. Snappii always brain storming with me on finding best solution.

Michael V.
CEO/General Manager
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees

"GREAT WORKFLOW TOOL!"

Comments: Great! I hope to build more workflow tools with them in the future:)

Pros: Our lawn care business used the Snappii team to custom build an app to record the properties visited that day. Works great.

Cons: I/my staff found it difficult to use at first.
There are Published versions and Saved versions of our app which are not the same...which was a little confusing and I think it could be simpler to just have one version.

Jeffrey Z.
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/09/2019

"Very Helpful"

Comments: We like the information and the changes snappii has made to the service to accommodate our needs.

Pros: Recently you added the feature to show each individual that is sending the log. This has been very helpful for viewing and saving documents.

Cons: That the form can only be filled out with a tablet positioned vertically. This makes it difficult when using a keyboard on a IPAD to import data.

• Reviewed on 17/09/2019
Joseph S.
Tooling Specialist
Aviation & Aerospace, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/06/2015

"Great company with great people"

Comments: Great company with great people. A company is only as good as it's people and Snappii hits the mark. Best
Joe

Pros: Good communication, and they work tirlessly to get it right.

Cons: Some times they don't check off each area they were asked to do. Could be do to multiple people working on the project.

• Reviewed on 17/06/2015
Tibor S.
Digital Practice Manager
  • Reviewed on 19/02/2015

"Feedback on the team"

Comments: My organisation, Partners in Performance, has engaged with Snappii recently. We work with a number of corporate clients that require, among other things, effective business solutions to improve their processes. From an initial contact, our dialogue with Snappii was very productive and the team in Snappii has exceeded our expectations on all fronts - the Snappii platform provides a powerful engine but it is the team supporting the platform that makes this proposition a compelling one for the fast moving space of business applications. Thank you Snappii!

• Reviewed on 19/02/2015
Kibwami A.
civil engineer
Civil Engineering, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/01/2017

"KA INVESTMENT DOCUMENT CENTRE"

Comments: Entry data for business and printing invoice and receipts
All the data is kept both online and offline for current and future review

Pros: keeping my company data
and view the data at anytime online

Cons: keeping company data

• Reviewed on 04/01/2017
Allee S.
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/12/2016

"Great Features"

Comments: What a love about this app making software is that it offered a larger selection of features that other app companies doesn't offer.

Pros: The features

Cons: They couldn't beat the price of APPYPIE

• Reviewed on 07/12/2016
Steve S.
EMS Program Director
  • Reviewed on 06/04/2015

"My experience with this EMS app has been nothing but good!"

Comments: The pro's of this app are too many to list. We tracked this data by paper until Snappii developed an app that tracks in real time. Now I get instant reports and can provide real-time feed back to the students. Snappii stands behind their product and bugs are fixed as soon as they are reported (the only problem that we have had was when Andriod sent out an update. Snappii was on it and had it fixed ASAP).

• Reviewed on 06/04/2015
Linda D.
Office Administrator

"The Snappii Team"

Comments: I have nothing but positives to say about the Snappii Team. Alexandra has always responded quickly to any and all of my many inquires regarding our Finerchoice app. I had to step in and take over the fine tuning of our app when we had some staff changes and I had no idea what I was doing! Alexandra and her team helped me through it and have been my main point of contact for anything that comes up.

Damien R.
  • Reviewed on 25/09/2014

"Excellent Support and Services!!"

Comments: I have been using Snappii for the past 2 years and I am quite satisfied with their services.
Pros: Excellent features, signature capture being one of them.
Great and timely support whenever I have a question or minor issues
Very friendly staff member willing to assist however they can.
Cons: None at this moment.

• Reviewed on 25/09/2014
Douglas P.
Owener
  • Reviewed on 26/03/2018

"I think it has great potential and appears fairly easy to use."

Pros: The builder has plenty of great tools and the drop and drag feature is great. I also like the white label dashboard.

Cons: A formal training program would be of great help to get new customers building apps quicker. I would like to have a personal trainer walk me through building several different types of apps.

Leroy C.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 22/01/2021

"Snappii - Create your own mobile app"

Comments: I give the Snappii platform 5 Stars. It is the best self-help Mobile App platform I could find. After spending trying at least 30 different platforms and studying how to create a mobile apps, I found the Snappii platform. It does so much more than any other platform. Matter of fact, if it wasn't for the this platform, I would not have been able to create my app. I have a very complicated app and I was able to create my app without having to learn programming code. Other self-help app platforms do not offer all the same features as the Snappii platform without learning programming code. I was looking for a platform hard to find features such as: Data base capabilities: Whereas I could build a database and access that database with multiple search options. Paid Subscriptions: User are able to subscribe to content in my app. Works on Multiple platforms: Iphone and Android What would have cost me $20,000-$40,000 for a programmer to build, I was able to build without learning any programming code? Was it easy? No, remember I said I have a complicated app. I spent about 1,000 hours building my app. You can build simple or complicated apps with the Snappii platform. Simple mobile apps will not take as long to build. The Snappii platform has templates that help making an app very easy. I took the more challenging way and created my app from scratch using the platform. The name of the app I created is called "ParkMyRig". It can be found in the Play Store or the App Store.

Pros: Easier to learn than other apps, customer service and tech support was very helpful, and has powerful features not included in other self-help mobile app platforms.

Cons: Just like any self-help Mobile app platform, it does not have every feature that you can get from a programmer. I guess it depends on whether you have time or money. If you have money, pay someone to build your app, but if you have the time, the Snappii platform is a very powerful platform that outperforms other self-help Mobile App Platforms.

• Reviewed on 22/01/2021
  • Reviewed on 08/07/2018

"Worth every penny"

Comments: Ease!

Pros: Currently using this to create a Resume App for the IOS platform. I am finding lots of great options and customizations along the way. I know very little coding so this helps tremendously.

Cons: Honestly, nothing I can think of . This is a great software tool and I use it almost every day to perfect my app.

• Reviewed on 08/07/2018
Katie S.
  • Reviewed on 19/05/2015

"HawkApp on the Snappii Platform"

Comments: Hawkwood & Co run an intelligence service for the oil and gas industry. Using the Snappii platform, we have been able to develop an App to support the service. It allows us to deliver reports and geospatial intelligence directly to our clients Smartphones and Tablets, avoiding overstuffed inboxes. We can also ensure time critical information is delivered promptly via a push notification ensuring our clients are made aware quickly and collect incidents reports ensuring we have the most complete picture of threats facing the industry.

Pros: The support team is excellent. Accessible, polite and always go that extra mile to help you.
Quick and simple to use with lots of resources to help if you want to go it alone.
Feature rich and flexible enough to allow you to use them in a way that fits your business.
Multi platform - will work across iOS and Android.

• Reviewed on 19/05/2015
Butch B.
Sr. Program Manager
Building Materials, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/09/2019

"Not always intuitive, but help available"

Comments: We use the apps to educate sales and the public on how to properly specify and use our member's products. The apps help us achieve that objective and help showcase these products. Snappii's technical staff have been very responsive when issues arise, allowing us to solve them and keep the apps up to date.

Pros: It works well across platforms, even with constant changes with Apple and Google. It is easy to make minor revisions to apps and have them immediately appear. Good, timely support offered by Snappii's technical staff.

Cons: Some functions, particularly the relational data sources, are not very intuitive. Wish I could delete unused data files. The ability to space elements on app screens is pretty rudimentary and it's sometime difficult to get elements aligned properly,

• Reviewed on 24/09/2019
Paul V.
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/09/2019

"Snappi"

Pros: We used it to do daily reports. it worked well for us but we have moved to an integrated tool that has daily reports.

Cons: It was good when we first started but we found something that is more integrated

• Reviewed on 22/09/2019