Qualtrics EmployeeXM Reviews

• Overall
    4.7 /5
    4.3 /5
  • Customer Service Software
    4.4 /5

About Qualtrics EmployeeXM

Qualtrics EmployeeXM is the best engagement platform to build strong teams, drive productivity, and reduce unwanted attrition.

Learn more about Qualtrics EmployeeXM

Analyst
Human Resources, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/04/2020

"Simple and Functional"

Comments: Qualtrics has an awesome product. The presets look good, and the ability to customize is great

Pros: Qualtrics has awesome survey software. It was easy to learn, and effective to implement. There is so much you can do with it, but it doesn't sacrifice the user experience

Cons: Qualtrics has SO MUCH to offer and I feel like I Just don't understand it all. Qualtrics has great resources, but I would like if those resources were more available within the tool.

• Reviewed on 09/04/2020
Valbona C.
INSTRUCTOR
1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/12/2018

"Easy tool to collect data/info"

Pros: Qualtrics 360 is very user friendly. It can be used to collect data/info or just to organize a party.

Cons: I think the "anonymous" survey is not completely anonymous. I found out that they can still connect your email with your submission.

• Reviewed on 16/12/2018
Lexi H.
Assistant Professor of Marketing
Higher Education Software, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/05/2017

"I had some of the vocab, but not all--tech person understood me nonetheless."

Comments: I create surveys and forms using it.

Pros: I was Qualtrics Administrator at my last school; so excited to have it finally come to my new school.

Cons: Sometimes it can be complicated to use due to all the functionality, but if one is persistent, he or she can design a survey as desired.

• Reviewed on 08/05/2017
Business Analyst
Internet, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/02/2019

"Qualtrics"

Pros: It is easy to use for the purposes of internal employee satisfaction. Simple surveys can be set up easily with little experience.

Cons: The simpler the design logic the better. More complicated survey design logic can cause unintended consequences.

• Reviewed on 05/02/2019
Suneetha K.
Lead Software Engineer
  • Reviewed on 22/09/2017

"Its a very nice experience"

Comments: Rolling out survey and integrating the results with salesforce

Pros: good support. We get good support and support team is extremely knowledgeable and very helpful and friendly.

Cons: good support but it can be extended to India as well. Currently we have to wait for long time to get the issue addressed

• Reviewed on 22/09/2017
Clayton S.
Customer Success Manager
  • Reviewed on 15/02/2018

"Turn employees into ambassadors"

Pros: As a startup, it's important that the people who work at your company are also gung-ho about the product and company. This platform helps us to understand our employee behavior, how they like our product, and also their experience in the company.

Cons: Again, similar to a lot of Qualtrics products, if you're not data-minded, it can be daunting to look at a ton of numbers and graphs. Once you get past that, you'll find the insights amazing.

• Reviewed on 15/02/2018
Mark H.
Program Manager
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/06/2017

"Qualtrics is easy to learn and easy to use while offering many sophisticated possibilities."

Comments: A dynamic, mobile friendly, questionnaire design, allowing to add deep-dive questions when necessary, and allowing to minimize survey-duration and complexity for participants where possible. This helps to increase response rates.

Pros: Easy to learn, easy to design and modify, even with complex questionnaires.
I like best the dynamic design that adapt to participants answers. E.g.g the piping (or routing) of participants selections to follow-up questions, etc.

• Reviewed on 07/06/2017
Regional Advisor, New York Area
Religious Institutions, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/06/2019

"An easy, smart survey software!"

Pros: While I don't work as a researcher, I have used many different survey softwares throughout my career and what I love about Qualtrics is that it's smarter than the rest while still easy to use. It has advanced options to allow me to craft my survey-user's experience by including or excluding questions based on their other options, can build simple and sophisticated questions, and it gives me suggestions on how to make my survey better--both for me and for my participants. It is truly an excellent overall service.

Cons: I do wish that the analysis was a little easier to wade through on the back-end. While my research is mostly qualitative, I do wish it was a bit easier to wade through the data online without needing to export.

• Reviewed on 16/06/2019
Jennifer H.
Research assistant
  • Reviewed on 15/09/2017

"I work in research and Qualtrics has been a phenomenal help and asset. It's fairly easy to use too."

Comments: Easy survey design and costumer service

Pros: The customer service is by far the best I've seen. I like that I can call the customer service reps on the weekend.

Cons: It's on the expensive side, therefore nonprofits may use its competitors (like surveymonkey) because of price. There should be ways to make it more affordable.

• Reviewed on 15/09/2017
Federal Contracts Officer
Higher Education Software, 10,000+ Employees

"Can't Beat Qualtrics"

Comments: We use Qualtrics both internally in our office (about 50 people) and when polling the broader organization of 10,000+. It's fantastic for both purposes, and the reporting functions allow us to drill deeply into the data for multiple purposes. The anonymity function is really impactful, too, as it gives our staff more freedom to communicate openly on sensitive topics, so our surveys aren't filled with the usual pro-company babble we got on other platforms. We need accurate, honest information in our field, and Qualtrics helps us get that in spades.

Pros: The depth and breadth of the assessment design and reporting tools is absolutely unrivaled, and we really appreciate the clean user interface.

Cons: This is one of the select few software packages with which we have yet to find a fault worth mentioning.

Jason H.
Manager of Academic Enterprise Systems
  • Reviewed on 01/04/2018

"Qualtrics 360 Empowers Employers to Effectuate Improved Morale Among Employees"

Comments: Qualtrics 360 can be used by HR, of course; however, it as tons of utility in MBA cohorts and other programs where group work is crucial to the learning experience. When individuals attain feedback from their peers with whom they closely work, they can each make positive change for the betterment of the entire group.

Pros: Qualtrics 360 is an extra layer to an already fantastic product (Research Core by Qualtrics). Qualtrics 360 enables a company to quickly take the pulse of their workforce. Employees can assess their own skills and then receive feedback from their immediate team or others in their company with whom they frequently interact.

Cons: I think the hardest part about using this product is managing the relationships between all the respondents. It seems like it should be straight forward to determine who would manage who or who can see what reports, but I found I had to think about it backwards a little bit to get it right. Perhaps it's how the terminology used, or how they word it.

• Reviewed on 01/04/2018
Katie M.
  • Reviewed on 05/12/2016

"Heavy, intense surveyor"

Comments: This is an intense option and I found it really overwhelming. I see how the product could garner excellent results and high response rates, but I found it clunky and bloated. For surveys, the simpler the better, and this was far too vast to prove any efficiency for our organization.

• Reviewed on 05/12/2016
Jim A.
  • Reviewed on 09/11/2016

"Best All Around Product"

Comments: Easy for customers to use with powerful analytics. Visually pleasing without a lot of clutter. Nice all around product.

• Reviewed on 09/11/2016
Colin A.
  • Reviewed on 14/04/2017

"Amazing product!"

Comments: Qualtrics makes life way easier. I love how simple they make it to retrieve your results. Price is hard to beat!

• Reviewed on 14/04/2017
Syrine J.
Analyst
Higher Education Software, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/12/2018

"Up and coming need for all businesses"

Pros: This software is the up and coming need for all businesses. It simplifies the process of helping leaders understand employee engagement as it evolves. As employers seek to understand what makes employees stay and leave a company, this tool will certainly benefit them.

Cons: I don't have any cons about this software.

• Reviewed on 09/12/2018
Georgina R.
HR Administrator
51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/10/2017

"Really easy to use"

Pros: The interface is easy to use and the system itself is really intuitive. It's a very helpful way to collect data

Cons: Sometime the way that the system is set up means it can be a bit inflexible, however, I'm usually able to overcome this issue

• Reviewed on 05/10/2017
Maclean (mac) K.
Research Assistant
Research, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/11/2018

"Quick and Easy Support"

Comments: Using Qualtrics has been great. The software for the most part is all very intuitive and for any questions that I might have, support is quick to help out.

Pros: Qualtrics support were quick and helpful in responding to my problems. i

Cons: Found myself bouncing between support contacts

• Reviewed on 05/11/2018
Jacqui H.
Pharmaceuticals, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/07/2017

"Great tool for sending surveys. Easy to use and navigate."

Comments: An easy way to compile survey results.

Pros: Surveys I send need to be compiled with certain pieces of data. The tool option is great and very easy to change the look of reports.

Cons: It can be glitchy at times and find that I need to refresh the account. Closing surveys manually can say pending for a long period of time.

• Reviewed on 28/07/2017
Patrick Z.
Business Processing Center Student Assistant
Higher Education Software, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/01/2019

"Easy to get feedback"

Comments: Overall, it is great as mentioned in the pros.

Pros: I like that there is a lot of traffic on the website so people will take the survey. You can get very good data and feedback. It creates charts for you so I just love it.

Cons: I did not see any cons, I just wish multiple people can run one survey.

• Reviewed on 21/01/2019
Natalie W.
Admissions Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 27/01/2019

"Easy to use. Easy to get results."

Comments: The survey was very easy to put together, very easy to post on social media as well as E-mail and the results were easy to read and download.

Pros: The best part about Qualtrics are the built in graphs in the reports section.

Cons: I ran a survey with 7 different multiple choice entries. I used the automatic choices, but it was difficult to find what I wanted because they were not alpha order.

• Reviewed on 27/01/2019
Administrative Assistant for Engineering Graduate Student Services

"Qualtrics Surveys"

Comments: If you are looking for a fairly simple system to capture information from a group of constituents, this is a great system to use. There are many different reports that can show information from and surveys and it is very easy to edit and reuse surveys.

Pros: I really like that once I have built and saved a survey that I can copy it to use for a different one. This makes things go a lot faster for me at work. I also really like the fact that when you preview your survey it shows you how the survey will look on a mobile phone. This is a very cool feature!

Cons: When I first started using the product I felt that it was difficult to navigate. But I have been using the product for over a year now and feel like I know where the features are now that I use.

Flor F.
Financial Aid/Compliance Manager
Education Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/12/2019

"Qualtrics An Effective Survey Tool"

Comments: Qualtrics is a good tool overall! I will still keep using as it helps me in my reports and summaries.

Pros: I like this because at work I am in charge of reporting the survey results and reports for the school.

Cons: Sometimes it is hard for me to recap the summary and when I copy and recreate a survey form, I find it hard to copy and edit.

• Reviewed on 31/12/2019
Jessica B.
VP People Operations
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/02/2020

"Fantastic survey software that can do almost anything but is a little too complicated at times"

Comments: Expensive, can do anything analytic-wise but a little complicated to use.

Pros: Fantastic software that lets you do almost anything when it comes to surveys and analyzing survey results. We used the employee engagement features and they worked terrific, were anonymous and got us the analyzed results we were looking for. I appreciated the details you can upload to describe the office and department and location for employees - this made it great to view results according to different categories.

Cons: Onboarding set up was a little too lengthy. Customer service was horrible -- not the people on the other line but the wait times - sometimes up to 2 hours being on hold and then not getting a call back or email response. The survey software can do everything -- but it's not the most user friendly. The format is a little complicated at times and for someone with no analytics background, it was difficult to determine what each button meant and how to access certain features or view my results a certain way. This lead to me calling customer support numerous times for help.

• Reviewed on 10/02/2020
Chloe K.
Graduate Student
Research, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/02/2020

"Amazing! Like Google forms, but a million times better"

Comments: This will make your business look so much more professional using qualtrics over other survey sites. You can also break down how you see the results after in pictures or exporting it as an excel chart to further analzye.

Pros: My university uses this software for all surveys it sends out. It is so convenient and easy to use but is also customized to my University so every survey sent out from it looks very official.

Cons: I have none! It is a great way to send out surveys.

• Reviewed on 06/02/2020
Kaitlin C.
Health Coach
Religious Institutions, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/03/2021

"Versatile Product"

Comments: Overall, I love using this product! It was easy to implement and quickly learn but with time, I was able to expand my skills and create even more complex surveys to fulfill every single function I desired. I have felt confident coming to presentations on our progress after using this product because I have actual data to back up our claims in an easy to digest manner.

Pros: We love using Qualtrics to gather and organize all sorts of data from the people that we work with. We are able to see our progress and shortcomings by the data that is easily gathered and displayed. I feel like it was very easy to set up Qualtrics surveys at first glance, but the more time that I spend with the product, the more pleased I am with the number of options and complexity of the product. I love that even though there were all of these options, it still felt VERY easy to create a simple survey with a quick glance at the survey builder.

Cons: Sometimes it is difficult to adapt the survey over time. When one option was changed, it then changed all previous answers to match the new option. This made it difficult to decipher certain data. I guess that we could have created a new copy of the survey each time we made a change but that just seemed like a hassle. I wish that we could have kept the previous information with the previous data that we gathered rather than the data being altered because we changed something down the road. I also wish that there was a way to lock down the answers that we were given so that it was HIPPA compliant, but instead we can't intake any sensitive health information.

• Reviewed on 09/03/2021