Service Fusion Reviews

• Overall
    4.5 /5
    4.5 /5
    4.6 /5

About Service Fusion

All-in-one field service management software to run your business from anywhere, with plans starting at a flat-rate of $99/mo.

Learn more about Service Fusion

Showing 25 reviews of 134

Jennifer S.
Fiscal Admin.
  • Reviewed on 24/09/2020

"Service Tech & Office friendly"

Comments: They were super about the initial training, and have consistently tried to answer any remaining issues. We began to be able to have our techs collect credit card payments; awesome for both office & customers!! Data from the old system transferred over, mostly without any issues. The continual updates, which are largely in response to customer/user requests is a plus. You don't always get what you want, or as fast as you want it, but they are definitely trying to meet the most important, common user needs.

Pros: Better dispatching than what we had before.

Cons: Reports aren't all that they need to be, but can download info to Excel & manipulate most data

• Reviewed on 24/09/2020
Danielle J.
Facilities Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/10/2020

"5 stars"

Comments: Overall SF is light years ahead of our previous software. They do have some things to work out, but it is very obvious that they are making changes. They are affordable and have awesome support.

Pros: Service Fusion is actively upgrading their products. The last software company I was with for about 8-ish years, not once did they upgrade anything. SF customer service is amazing. It is very easy to get ahold of them. SF is very customizable, and while that can be overwhelming with all of the various settings, their support staff is always available to help figure it out.

Cons: Sometimes it seems that the features were designed by someone who has never used it before. For example. their reporting section is atrocious. It is very obvious that whoever was in charge of designing the reporting section has never actually ran reports. I know that this is a feature that SF is currently rebuilding and I can't wait to see the new set up!

• Reviewed on 21/10/2020
Thomas H.
  • Reviewed on 26/10/2020

"Excellent Service and Dispatch App"

Comments: Easy to keep track of jobs, estimates, and repeating jobs.

Pros: Easy to use, can track customer information, jobs, repeating jobs, and estimates.

Cons: Quickbooks sync is one way, and the information that goes down to QB is limited.
Some organizational functions are lacking, but the development team is hard at work and is adding features frequently.

• Reviewed on 26/10/2020
Aaron S.
Facilities Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/07/2019

"Another Broken Software With Crappy Back-End Support"

Comments: Mostly negative. Its been really rough for us trying to build and grow our company using this platform because there have been so many problems with the functionality of key workflows processes. The software is heavily marketed as a POS option for HVAC, Electrical, & Plumbing Companies but based on our experience it not able to handle their processes effectively and there is no fix in sight. It's extremely lacking in several key areas and service fusion management doesn't seem to care at all about the issues we have reported. We would highly recommend you steer clear of this company until they get their act together

Pros: It customizable and pretty user-friendly

Cons: The bugs and workflow problems NEVER get fixed. We have been reporting issues and asking for fixes to them for over 3 years now and practically NOTHING we have asked for has been done. Customer service reps just say that they will pass the issue onto the developers but then nothing ever happens. V2 just keeps getting promised as the fix-all, but somehow how I doubt it's going to be without major issues itself

• Reviewed on 23/07/2019
Ryan B.
General Manager
  • Reviewed on 27/10/2016

"Best One Out There"

Comments: We have tried over 20 different CRM, and Field Service programs over the past year with various success. Service Fusion is by far the best product we have tried. We almost instantly fell in love with it. The admin staff boasts about how easy it is to use. The automated text message to clients indicating that you are on the way is brilliant. Our invoicing process is seamless now with the automated functions, and it syncs well with Quickbooks (a must for us). The product is outstanding, but so is the customer service. A couple of areas that need improvement are:
- integration with google calendar
- options to push forms into clients file from other apps on android (maybe there is?)
- better CRM and Sales related functionality (I hear Q1 2017)
- easier set-up of zones for booking in specific areas
- in app distance measure for new client address from already scheduled jobs, or some sort of intuitive date selection (I know I'm asking a lot)
Overall, you won't find a better scheduling, and field service app out there. I have tried so many and have often been left very disappointed. The price point is really good, the product works really well creating a better experience for our Customers.

Pros: Ease of use, price point, automated text to customer updates, excellent quickbooks sync, invoicing, billing options, layout, customer service,

Cons: Lacks google products integration, Limited Sales Pipeline, CRM Functionality,

• Reviewed on 27/10/2016
Leo K.
  • Reviewed on 18/02/2017

"Field Service Software"

Comments: I have been a user and administrator of Service Fusion for the past year. I looked and tried various programs but I found none that could match Service Fusion. It is easy to master, has many valuable features from Scheduling, Fleet Management, to Financial Features. My help was able to learn it without much training.
If I encounter an issue or have questions about how to do something their customer service is outstanding. I use this in the electrical industry and am not certain how I functioned without it. I have an MBA and a BA in Computer Science and know quite a lot about programs. In my opinion, there is not a software product that can rival Service Fusion.

Pros: Customer Service, scheduling, fleet management

Cons: The product list needs to be reorganized where new items can be added on the fly and a better job could be done in the grouping of items into a category.

• Reviewed on 18/02/2017
Brian S.
owner/operator
Consumer Electronics, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/02/2017

"Handles a lot but too many bugs"

Comments: This is a complex program. I strongly recommend the training videos. Things do not seem to work as expected. This program is way too much for a one person shop. Be wary of glitches. Estimates and payments are sorted by day - all months and years are mixed together. Deposits get lost in Quickbooks online causing accounting issues that need to be tracked down and fixed. Estimates that are given to customers are not easy to track down - you need to look for them by global search. It is difficult to find estimates except through the estimate dashboard. I never got the parts part to work - it requires entering parts to the program, then to the supplier then... I could not use it. I don't have enough time in the day to do all the entering. Very slow on a network. Use a fast computer. If your internet goes down, you are stuck. You cannot get your data back. You are stuck with it.

Pros: Handles almost any part of a service shop you can ever require. Handles things I never thought of.

Cons: Very complex interface. Some important details are always off screen, like tax settings for customers. The remote app has glitches and may not work as expected - I am experiencing issues with parent customers. It is hard to follow the status relationship automatics when creating an estimate, then a job and then an invoice. Payments and deposits often get lost in Quickbooks even when Service Fusion says everything updated correctly.

• Reviewed on 20/02/2017
Randall S.
Telecommunications, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/07/2019

"Perfect software for service companies"

Comments: We actually were on Service Fusion and another company talked us into moving to them and we lasted 6 months and came right back Service Fusion. There is no way that I could use another company or software at this point. Service Fusion meets our needs and excels is support and customer service. We service 17 states and bout 15k jobs a year with many many technicians all up and down the eastern seaboard. Yur cheating yourself out of great software by not trying this one out

Pros: Ease of use and the support the company gives its people

Cons: nothing, it meets all of our needs and they are constantly improving and adding new features

• Reviewed on 25/07/2019
Michael W.
Appliance Technician
  • Reviewed on 11/11/2019

"Amazing Software With a Huge Problem"

Comments: This system has saved my company so much time and money in the 6 months we’ve had it. Can’t express how happy we are with 90% of its functionality. That being said, the inventory system is to be blunt... stupid. It is borderline useless. The biggest issue I have with it is that the system only goes off of an inventory order. Meaning once that order is made, the product is placed directly in inventory. That’s fine except when the products from that order have now been used and that order is now meaningless. Which wouldn’t be an issue if the system didn’t oversell a product when in fact there is 0 in stock. Example I currently have -2 water valves on my truck. That’s nonsense. There needs to be a way to manually input a quantity and location. Even the most basic of inventory systems have this function. Another huge issue is that a product is forever locked to a warehouse. You cannot delete a product from a warehouse but only add the product to another warehouse. If I’m relocating inventory to a different warehouse that means I’m MOVING it. Not wanting to use that old warehouse anymore. And another huge issue is in the worker app. If I need a part that we have in stock, I HAVE to use the one in stock. But what if that part happens to be on another techs truck? Too bad I have to use that exact one. I can’t tell it to ignore that and place an order for another one for my truck. So I’ve now messed with another techs inventory and he doesn’t even know. Please fix this broken system.

Pros: Best scheduling and dispatching out there.
Easy to customize
Support has been amazing
Great user interface

Cons: Inventory management needs a major overhaul.

• Reviewed on 11/11/2019
Tommy N.
  • Reviewed on 02/05/2017

"Excellent Software"

Comments: Saves time and saves money. This software enables us to communicate with our customers on a level that no one else is able to do. This attention to detail concerning customer service/ communication has increased our close rate which has increased our bottom line.

Pros: The ease of use for both the office and the field is amazing. This is a robust system that will do a lot of things that others will not. It automatically syncs with QB online. Beware of other software companies out there that advertise that they sync with QB because they do not or it requires a lot of changes in QB which will mess everything up. Trust me I have tried a lot of different programs and Service Fusion is hands down the best. Tech support is fantastic as well.

Cons: No cons whatsoever. The integration was easy and the tech support has been first class. I was concerned with the QB set up in the system and it was so easy. The payment gateways were simple to set up as well. It feels as if this system was built by someone that has worked in the service industry before. Our techs absolutely love it!

• Reviewed on 02/05/2017
Mary A.
CFO
  • Reviewed on 19/07/2018

"Brings the field worker, office dispatch, and finance all together"

Comments: Customer & business partner communication regarding job scheduling and estimates, scheduling the routes for multiple drivers, being able to invoice directly to the customer with customized templates, and synchronizing invoices and payments right into Quickbooks.

Pros: It worked great for us out of the box. Customer service/Tech support is very good. Integrating with Quickbooks is a lifesaver. I love being able to email invoices directly to customers from Service Fusion.

Cons: A web-based-only software and app has limitations. We've had a few glitchy days which have affected our business productivity. Customer Service/Tech Support availability is limited.

• Reviewed on 19/07/2018
Joshua L.
Service Manager
  • Reviewed on 11/01/2017

"Above and Beyond"

Comments: We reviewed several different options when deciding on a software to manage our customer database, accounting tools, and dispatch. We found Service Fusion's staff to be extremely helpful and responsive during this process. Moreover, their product is superbly flexible and powerful. The very best part about SF is customer service. We always know we will be well taken care of.

Pros: It takes into account real life experience of the users, providing features that make life easier. For example--consultations, estimates, communications, approvals, schedules, invoices, photos and documents are tied together seamlessly in a project pipeline. Don't forget about the mobile app for field use!

Cons: There are some functions that would be great to access from mobile that are only available on desktop size browsers, even with User Agents installed. Looking forward to the upcoming release that promises mobile responsive browser access.

• Reviewed on 11/01/2017
Jon W.
  • Reviewed on 09/12/2015

"Great Home Services Business SaaS"

Comments: Service Fusion is exceptionally easy to use. The platform is really intuitive and easy to understand for everyone within my company from the front office personnel to my service and sales team in the field. Estimating, Scheduling, Dispatching, Invoicing and Email Communications with customers are easily tackled with Service Fusion. It's the details that count and once you get your hands on the system you find little features that make the sales to service process efficient and seamless. The drawback on the system is in the reporting. Both reporting sales figures as well as customer information for marketing is difficult or non-existent. These are major drawbacks fro the system if using it to run your business. The only hope is the excellent development team that is constantly updating the system. Customer Service, Implementation and Technical Support have been spot on, consistent and readily available. I've been assured these issues will be addressed in the near future. We have yet to unleash the full potential of Service Fusion but it's been a great decision to switch so far.

by Service Fusion on 12/01/2016

Hi Jon,

Thanks for your feedback and continued support! You probably already know this, but we added the customer list/marketing report, made a few enhancements to the sales/estimate reports and are about to roll out additional reporting options.

Thanks again!
Service Fusion Team

• Reviewed on 09/12/2015
Joe B.
Service Manager
  • Reviewed on 11/03/2018

"Professional, Efficient, Great Customer Service"

Pros: How easy it is to use and how all it flows nicely together. The new Customer List and Batch & Assign & Schedule features made things so much quicker as well.

• Reviewed on 11/03/2018
Dot H.
Administrative Clerk
  • Reviewed on 27/06/2017

"The Customer Service is by far some of the best we have ever experienced!"

Pros: The software is very user friendly! It includes all of the aspects that Management would be looking for.

Cons: The inability for a technician to add multiple products to an invoice from the same category /subcategory without having to start over by default - back to the main menu.

Charlene G.
Operations Manager
  • Reviewed on 27/06/2017

"Amazing! The Customer Support is the best I have ever received."

Comments: Saves time scheduling and keeping track of customer reports and records.

Pros: Easy to use, flexible and the ability to grown with our company and the customer support.
I would highly recommend this software!

Cons: Import of company history was not easy. I would highly recommend paying the money to have Service Fusion do it for you if you are importing a lot of company history.
I track everything by Job Type in QB (desk top) but Service Fusion only does Class. This has been a problem for us but trying to work around it as the Pros far our weigh the Cons.

Jeff H.
CFO
  • Reviewed on 16/02/2017

"Pretty Good Dispatch System"

Comments: It needs some CRM features which are supposed to be out very soon, and it has some issues with recurring jobs, but the app is great for the maids in the field

Pros: The app and the price

Cons: CRM

• Reviewed on 16/02/2017
Nick P.
Owner/Operator
  • Reviewed on 10/10/2017

"Best on the market for service providers!"

Pros: As a moving company we experience many variables in the field on a daily basis. I have tried many CRM and field management software programs and nothing compares to Service Fusion. THIS SOFTWARE DOES EVERYTHING YOU CAN THINK OF AND MORE!.. Especially for the price. Support team is always available and they have many helpful videos online as well.

Cons: Complicated learning curve. I would also like to see the company calendar sync with google (not just individual employee calendars).

• Reviewed on 10/10/2017
Jessica C.
  • Reviewed on 07/11/2016

"Service Fusion"

Comments: We've tried a few different programs like Service Fusion, all of them have their pros and cons. Service Fusion seems to have more pros than cons, and easy enough to navigate that the techs and office employees all seem pretty happy with it.

Pros: Dispatch/scheduling feature, integration with QuickBooks Online, and time clock feature.

Cons: Occasional miss communication between desktop version and mobile app.

• Reviewed on 07/11/2016
Diane R.
  • Reviewed on 04/12/2018

"Wonderful"

Pros: Love the functionality of all customer info in one place, updating technicians remotely, easy to use app

Cons: The price is the only thing that could use some adjustment. I feel the price is a little too high but besides that all is good

• Reviewed on 04/12/2018
Yuriy O.
  • Reviewed on 01/04/2015

"Best Overall"

Comments: I have tried numerous different softwares and finally stumbled upon Service Fusion. Got in contact with Max and was very pleased with his response time and customer service. We went back and forth for some time and even added a feature that I desperately needed for my line of work. Everything went very smoothly from start to finish and I couldn't be any happier. His assistant Aramis was prompt to take my calls and questions when Max was with another customer. I have good faith in this company moving forward. They are constantly updating and fixing things and are very open to new feature suggestions unlike some other software companies I used in the past. I am extremely more organized and efficient now apposed to my prior business practices. If you're in the field service business this is definitely a no brainer choice!

• Reviewed on 01/04/2015
Christian V.
Managing Director
  • Reviewed on 24/05/2018

"Exactly what we were looking for!"

Comments: Staff at Service Fusion is great, very helpful and friendly.

Pros: It has many useful features to manage our work orders. It's easy to use and the fact that there's no limit of users makes it a powerful, cost effective tool for our company.

Cons: It has a text message feature to send and receive but unfortunately, it doesn't receive or send media.

• Reviewed on 24/05/2018
Braxten T.
  • Reviewed on 01/03/2018

"Bait & Switch"

Comments: Bummed they gave up easily, I guess they focus on quantity not so much quality.

Pros: Great Program, awesome features, pricing for the program is reasonable. The staff was quick to sign us up.

Cons: The setup, training, and customer support is a big issue if you are not familiar with this program. Their training to use this program is limited to scheduled screen sharing tutorials. If you want to have their support team to your office and train in-house they will charge for their team's time and for their travel expenses, lodging, and I'm sure other "fees".
Was turned off with the unexpected charges for them to come out and properly set up our system. The sales team didn't show any motivation to work anything out and were quick to cancel our account.

• Reviewed on 01/03/2018
Robyn P.
Schedule Coordinator
Consumer Electronics, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/03/2018

"Seems to meet most of our needs"

Pros: Ease of use for technicians in the field from their mobile device whether it be Android or iPhone product

Cons: Inability to search globally for serial numbers of equipment that could have been under another customer and products sold on a job

• Reviewed on 08/03/2018
Jeremy L.
Co-Owner
  • Reviewed on 11/11/2016

"Service Fusion"

Comments: We use Service Fusion for all of our scheduling,dispatching,invoicing and reporting. The software has served us greatly and helps us to be more efficient in what we do.

Pros: Scheduling aspects are great

• Reviewed on 11/11/2016