15 years helping Israeli businesses

About Agile CRM

Agile CRM is a complete sales, marketing and service suite designed to let SMBs to sell and market like the Fortune 500.

Learn more about Agile CRM

Pros:

Ease of use, Price, standard integrations are easy to connect and the widespread connectors that support Agile CRM.

Cons:

The inability to cancel despite following their instructions for cancellation to a tee.

Agile CRM ratings

4.0
4.0
4.1
4.1

7.5/10

Agile CRM has an overall rating of 4.1 out 5 stars based on 520 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Agile CRM before?

mohammadd
mohammadd
Hr in India
Food Production, 11–50 Employees

Cost-efficient and top-performing CRM software

Comments: I had a good time working with agile crm For my email marketing and tracking and helped me in my business

Pros:

A powerful and all-encompassing CRM tool, Agile CRM assists businesses of all sizes in streamlining their operations and augmenting customer satisfaction. With a broad array of features and functionalities, it simplifies contact management, lead tracking, marketing automation, and customer data analysis. Furthermore, it's user-friendly and offers excellent customer service

Cons:

Agile CRM currently offers support for six languages, but expanding the tool to include more languages would be a valuable addition

Guillermo
Guillermo
Sales & Marketing Manager in Argentina
Education Management, 2–10 Employees

All I need to work in one place

Comments: The biggest benefit that this software has given me has been to optimize everything that has to do with the world of sales and marketing, generating the reports I need to demonstrate in the company how useful our strategies are, what aspects to improve, and generate our own leads, all in a very organized way and as its name says "agile".

Pros:

I started working with this platform a little less than a year ago. My job consisted (and still is) in generating leads for the company and developing marketing and sales campaigns from scratch. Agile CRM has been fundamental, since it integrates perfectly with everything I need. I have my contacts in one place, which I can follow very easily. Its greatest strength is the ease of use and integration with multiple tools. Something as simple as managing notifications and alerts make the most of my time and organize my agenda in a practical way. I can generate reports where the effectiveness of the different strategies is established. For example, the result of phone calls, mail campaigns, newsletters, and more. I was able to import all the contacts in a very simple way and clean my list in a short time. Another great thing: the mobile app and the possibility of integrating with other programs. Today I have it integrated with Bria and Skype, also linkedin and facebook. Everything in one place, is the most practical CRM platform that someone like me (who has just started and was analyzing options) has found, and I´m very satisfied with this software.

Cons:

I think it would be convenient that in the future they made some training videos to explain how to correctly configure the automation tools, since I think it has been the most difficult to understand.

Carla
IT Manager in US
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Agile CRM Makes Work Easier for Us

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Agile CRM has been a reliable solution for customer relationship management. I like the effectiveness of Agile CRM.

Cons:

Agile CRM is flawless. No issues when using Agile CRM.

Managing Director in Australia
Retail, 2–10 Employees

Good CRM but with some major ongoing bugs that they will not resolve

Comments: I have been using since 2008 - connecting JSON nodes to read data directly from Google sheets. I know more about Agile then most of their own staff. I have brought this exact issue many times.... and no change. So beware of this company, and the stupid bugs they refuse to fix.

Pros:

Emails are cheap to send -- JSON node is very powerful allowing high levels of integration and automation.

Cons:

Bug when trying to "copy" a campaign. It just gets stuck after adding the word "copy" to the start of the campaign name, and a pop up saving "saved" does not show. If you don't realise you did not see the popup, then you then think it has made the copy.... but you are still working in the old campaign. Many times this has lead us to overwrite our original campaign. Right now, I simply need to copy the campaign so send another our email for Black Friday. After 30min trying everything, including restarting my computer. I still have this bug and cannot complete a very simple task --- which now is proving very costly.

4 years ago

Hi Tom, We are really sad that you had a bad experience with Agile CRM. We have always been a customer focused company and constantly endeavor to deliver the best services. Our product team also focuses on regularly rolling out more advanced and robust features. However, in this process, there remains certain features which are more complex to operate or have a bigger learning path. I recommend you to contact our customer success team for a personalized training so that you can get a better understanding on how to use them more efficiently. Thank you

Gina
Gina
Process Management Analyst in Germany
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 10,000+ Employees

An App with good functions

Pros:

From the mobile application we can manage our email or website marketing without resorting to complex systems, I like the simple application and the ability to manage customer data without errors.

Cons:

I have no negative comments about its mobile application, I have used its functions and I like everything, it is very simple.

Founder in US
Financial Services Software, Self Employed

Agile CRM - Lots of features, mediocre execution

Comments: I really want to like it. Such a good price for great features and a good UI. But some glitches prevent me from using it any longer.

Pros:

Great features for the price. Nice User Interface. Intuitive.

Cons:

Email marketing bounces back and other email challenges never really got resolved.

Petteri
Coach in Finland
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Great product, unfortenately not updated anymore

Pros:

The best thing about Agile CRM is the combination of CRM and marketing features, along with its very competitive pricing. I have tested many CRM softwares, and Agile CRM is by far the best for me.

Cons:

The company behind Agile CRM launched 500apps, which includes crm.io; however, crm.io is not as yet as good and easy to use as Agile CRM. Agile CRM is not any more updated.

Sales Lead in US
Telecommunications, 2–10 Employees

They do not care to make the product work anymoer

Comments: We've used Agile CRM for probably 2 years now, but it got to where you'd get a blank screen other than the menu on the side and top, and complaining about it to the team got no results.

Pros:

It integrated well with Wordpress for lead capture, and it showed me what pages a lead would visit and on what device

Cons:

The mobile phone app is just a webview, and the webview is sort of broken

4 years ago

Hey Tom, We are disappointed that you had a bad experience with Agile CRM. Agile CRM is specially built with love for small business and offers several features in sales, marketing and customer support from one place. Agile CRM has many integrations with WordPress and several other software to offer our customers the most advanced features. Agile CRM dashboard is created such that you can monitor all your sales, marketing and customer service activities from a single place. We regret that you faced issues with the Agile CRM web view, but we have never heard this issue with any of our customers before. We will definitely look into this issue and try to get it resolved as soon as possible. Thanks,

Zach
Zach
Global Sales Director in US
Internet, 11–50 Employees

Misleading and disappointing

Comments: None. It was an unnecessary distraction and waste of time. Paying more for a better software is worth it.

Pros:

The software is inexpensive (at lower levels). It seemed intuitive at first, but with extended use realized it was clunky and did not function as advertised.

Cons:

Full of holes and bugs. Clunky. When we asked about certain capabilities, they were always "included with the next level up". When we explained our frustration and that we were cancelling our contract, they became belligerent, immediately cut off our access to software and are holding all our information hostage. We have also yet to receive a refund...

6 years ago

Thank you for reviewing us and as you rightly said, we are inexpensive. In fact, we are the most affordable CRM for small and medium businesses. Our pricing plans are designed to answer the needs of every growing business. Mid-sized businesses require features which help achieve their goals. And hence, the feature set is dense and small businesses when they grow, need higher plans to realise their potential. Thus, we have suggested the appropriate plan with the most affordable pricing in the market to support your growth. You might have found it clunky because there is a learning curve for using a CRM software to its full potential (especially when you are changing from a different CRM provider). Also, we have taken your inputs to further improve our services. Our product updates are driven by the customer feedback.

lisa
recruitment manager in UK
Staffing & Recruiting, 2–10 Employees

excellent product

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

its really straight forward and very user friendly and allows me to keep on top of all my campaigns

Cons:

none this is an excellent product that i would definitely recommend

Jason
Managing director in UK
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

A good mid level crm but not top shelf

Comments: Overall it’s a good tool but not our preference. We would use a competitor if we wanted the full crm experience.

Pros:

It’s easy to navigate and use but not as easy and functional as other crms on the market

Cons:

It feels disjointed. Other crms feel all inclusive and easier to use.

Jaime
Founder & Marketing Strategist in US
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Amazing Complete CRM & Automation software: Great Infusionsoft or Salesforce alternative, for 10% of the price tag

Comments: As a small business owner, and founder of Bloominari.com, a digital marketing agency helping small businesses to grow their companies online through beautiful design, automation and marketing tactics I was in search of the best CRM and marketing automation software for a truly affordable price. After literally about 2 months of research of various CRM and marketing automation platforms I finally decided to take AgileCRM for a spin (It was easy to try it, as they have an always-free lite version). Immediately I fell in love with it's interface, ease of use, and easy-to-setup platform. I previously worked with Salesforce.com and Solve360 CRMS, and have also tried BaseCRM, SugarCRM and many others throughout my business life.

Pros:

- Super affordable for the amount of tools, features and applications it includes. Starting at $10/user/month for it's starter version. - Great user interface - Easy to setup and use - Lots of native integrations with lots of web-based (Saas) apps such as Gmail, Quickbooks, Twilio and many many others. - Integration with Zapier, which basically let's you now integrate AgileCRM with 700+ other web apps, so this feature was a KEY for me. - All your emails automatically load from your Gmail inside AgileCRM, no need to BCC some email address. - Lots of sales, marketing, support, landing page, and amazing features added on at no additional cost. - Now you can purchase add-ons such as user permissions, triggers, additional automation campaigns and others without having to upgrade all your users to the next subscription level (this is something I requested, and their team listened and did implement this). -Their tech support is great, they care, they listen, and they modify/improve their system based on your feedback - Their team update the app every few days

Cons:

- Their standard subscription is $30/user/month if pre-paid for 2 years, otherwise $50/month, without too many added benefits for this level - Their starter subscription limits your marketing campaigns (automation) to only 5 campaigns, with 10 nodes (steps) on each. The standard gives you 10 campaigns, with 25 nodes each (much better). - Some updates happen without prior notifications to the user, and sometimes changes the User interface too drastically for some features. - Their E-mail templates are limited, but you can still bring in your HTML templates or use their WYSIWYG editor.

8 years ago

Hi Jaime, Thanks for your appreciation and support.

Manager in New Zealand
Writing & Editing, 2–10 Employees

3.5 painful years

Comments: I've been with AgileCRM for 3.5 painful years. It's cheap. It's not cheerful. They have never fixed the longstanding issues with Gmail integration (doesn't work unless it's IMAP), Slack (can't choose channels), LinkedIn (variable/doesn't work/breaks all the time), can't resize the windows to take notes, can't use bullets or italics or bold or fonts to format notes. The emails get rejected regularly, even though we use GSuite. Very buggy. Customer service is always quick however, and they are always saying "it will be fixed! No problem sir!" Thousands of dollars spent with them and hours upon hours learning their systems. But I'm trapped so I'll persist in the hope that they get better.

Pros:

Price Customer Service (except for fixing bugs) Hope/promise of it being awesome (which it never seems to rise to)

Cons:

They never fix bugs, as they are always saying, "be patient, it will be "500apps" soon". Clunky interface Doesn't integrate fully with Gmail, despite them claiming it does. They fell out of favour with Google 18 months ago and haven't recovered. Emails to clients bounce WYSIWIG editor is not WYSIWIG or compatible with multiple devices- email formatting clunky

Jasmine
manager in Australia
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Do not use Agile if you want a service that you can trust

Comments: My overall experience with them was awful. They refused to give me any compensation for all the months of their product not working. trying to extract my data was a living nightmare and they wont give refunds even when their product fails.

Pros:

when i first signed up for agile it was quite good. it had a few bugs that i overlooked and decided not to use like webhooks and scheduling.

Cons:

I used only the campaigns and tags. Over the last year the campaigns stopped sending emails and the last 6 months they stopped sending altogether. I was told this would be fixed time and time again for over 6 months and it got to the point where the guy on the chat told me to make an appointment call. I never received that call or any of the othersi tried to book in. They never sent me correspondence as they promised and if you try to call their customer care number it is cancelled. They did finally get my emails working and all of the email that had been in a cue for the past year got email that had thousands of dollars worth of updates that they werent entitled to in them. Then when i wanted to cancel they wouldn't call me to cancel (they require a phone call to cancel) and charged me ANOTHER month. you also cannot download your campaigns and have to apistakingly go through and either have a replacement app ready or post everything into a word document so you dont lose your data.

Entertainment, 11–50 Employees

Terrible company behind solid tool

Comments: Terrible company behind solid tool. This is how I would summarize this We had been using Agile for years and in the end the main reason we cancelled was because of the customer service and company policies. There was a misunderstanding earlier in the year, where our bank suspended our credit card due to suspected fraud at the exact time that COVID started, which delayed our receipt of the new card by 2 months. The first strike against AgileCRM is that after however many years of being customers, they were not willing to grant us an extension and keep the account running while we waited on this new credit card, essentially shutting down our entire PR operation. The second strike came when our account was re-activated and AgileCRM charged us for the months that our account was locked and shutdown. We were absolutely appalled, that after explaining this to their customer support they were unwilling to either refund us for those months or at least credit our account with them. This painted a very clear picture of a short term thinking company that values a quick buck over customer service or loyalty. I'd never do business with this company for any of their projects ever again

Pros:

The tool itself offers some great automation features

Cons:

The tool is convoluted, a bit hard to grasp for non technical people and the customer support is some of the worst I've ever encountered

Bill
Owner in US
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

Nice most-in-one CRM/Marketing engine for small biz

Comments: I need a place to store all of my interactions with contacts of all types. I need to be able to review a contact and know what stage we are in, last touch, next step, and simply who said what. Agile supplies all that. I want to improve my marketing outreach and I believe Agile will help me organize and systematize those efforts.

Pros:

Agile CRM is purpose built (according to the makers) for keeping up with a growing start-up or small business. It handles the usual contacts, appointments, lead tracking and so on, but has a strong email and social marketing component. You can optionally tie in your email and telephony to Agile CRM to keep track of lead and customer interactions (though I have not implemented either at this time.) They are fairly generous with the free level, there are enough core features enabled to allow a fair trial and limits on number of contacts, emails, even API calls are sufficient for a small business. Their free tier is actually not a trial, you can stay on free as long as it meets your needs. One more thing, Agile has quite a few integrations available, among them Stripe, PayPal, FreshBooks, QuickBooks, and Xero. They have a functional API so if you are so inclined you can integrate Agile with almost anything, whether there is a widget for it or not.

Cons:

There are a lot of moving parts, which is not necessarily a bad thing if they all help push your goals ahead. But it is more complex than many small business web applications, because it tries to do more. So it takes more of a time investment to begin to benefit from Agile. I am phasing into each component and I haven't reached some yet. I have wished for a few more customization options, in display attributes - layout, colors, and also data - what fields are displayed in lists, what sort criteria,

Rachael
Web Designer, Digital Marketer in US

Horrible customer support

Comments: I opened a ticket in March 2018 and it was never resolved. We opened several tickets over the past two years and nothing was ever fixed. We were lied to during this entire time. Whenever I called them, they would promise a call back and not once, NOT ONCE, did they ever follow up. I wasted many hours trying to get Agile to work, pleading with their "customer support" to fix things that any other CRM would have fixed right away. DO NOT USE AGILE CRM!!!

Pros:

Lots of features suitable for a variety of businesses for a low price

Cons:

Customer service is the worst I have ever dealt with in my entire life. Features would stop working, they would change things on their end that would affect our workflow, tickets remained opened for literally two years, etc. Their team is taught to tell their customers that they will get right on it and give them a call back, but they never ever do.

4 years ago

Dear Rachael, Agile CRM is an all-in-one CRM solution that offers sales, marketing, and service automation. It's a trusted brand in the market. We understand your challenges while using Agile CRM. We get the queries and send it to our skilled engineering team that brings more features to our product. We apologize for the delay. However, we have already forwarded your concern to the product development team and your requests will surely be incorporated in future product updates. It seems that our Support reps could not reach you due to technical reasons, but they are already trying to reach you to help you solve your concerns. If you have more questions, please feel free to write to us at [email protected]

Ken
Ken
CEO in US
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Feature rich, easy to use application that combines Sales Management & Marketing Automation.

Comments: We were looking for a solution that allows us to work out of a single system for both, marketing automation and sales management. We wanted to make sure that we don't have to piece that combination together using plugins and add-ons but wanted a natively integrated solution. We tried many CRM's and ultimately ended up with agile CRM and have been happy users since. As your confidence in the tool grows, you will be surprised how much it can handle and how configurable it is without becoming a too complex. The support staff has also been world class. Our requirements have always been tended to promptly. Last but not least, it is incredibly well priced, easily 50%-75% cheaper than other, comparable vendors.

Pros:

- integrates sales management and marketing automation natively - easy to use - feature rich with a lot of add-ons - very well priced - great support team

Cons:

- Small wish that I have: we have users that would be support users only, while others are sales users only. Would be nice if we could separate license fees on a role basis. But then the overall price we have to pay is still very low so that it really isn't a big issue for us.

Simon James
Free Business Coaching in Italy
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Great Software for Small Business and growing ones if you Compare Marketing Automation Software

Pros:

This software lives up to everything we expect in a CRM and Automation software which we have outlined here: http://www.lmnt.com.au/business-advice/compare-marketing-automation-software - there are only a handful of softwares that can do EVERYTHING and this is one of them. If you are looking for a small business software to run your company for you then THIS IS IT. I am a business coach and I can tell you that if you want to take your business to the next level using technology then this is a great place to start. Good luck.

Cons:

They are a young company with lots of room to grow AND THEY ARE IMPROVING everyday so whatever they don't have now they will surely have by tomorrow!! It is like every time we say "I wish agile had that" a month later they have it. This is an action packed software with lots of flexibility with other apps too so if it can't do something you can connect it with another APP very quickly.

Simon
CEO in UK
Hospital & Health Care, 2–10 Employees

A happy user

Comments: Automated campaigns are easy to set up and work well and the customer support system is effective. the experience of using agilecrm has been practical and effective, as well as being cost effective.

Pros:

We have been able to use all the features with ease and the customer support has been terrific, critical since we have embedded agilecrm into our own software so that it, though its campaigns, administers many of our own systems automated processes, and we have needed to consult often with their team members. I cannot recommend the system highly enough.

Cons:

We will need to establish how the system works at scale

Internet, 201–500 Employees

Easy to use CRM for mid -range businesses

Comments: To run our e-commerce business, we had to choose between a best of breed CRM (sales centrics) and one covering every touchpoint of the customer journey. After considering and testing solutions like Salesforce, Prosperworks, we finally decided to go for Agile CRM, more likely to fit with our needs regarding the size of our business and the ability to configure by ourselves.
After several month of use, we integrated Agile with our CMS (WordPress-Woocommerce), Twilio (telephony and SMS services) and Clickdesk (Video and Live Chat).
We've contacted the support team twice, each time issues were efficiently solved. Templates for Marketing Campaigns are usefull and watching video tutorials is enough to set up and personnalize the solution by yourself. By the way, there is a lack of integration between our products database (in the CMS) and Agile CRM : importing contacts and deals is easy, but surprisingly we are unable to import products. Products have to be filled manually : it's time consuming. Beside products management, we strongly recommend Agile CRM for its easy-to-use features.

Pros:

- Many plugins available - Suport team easy to reach and comprehensive - Managing Marketing Campaigns with many templates and triggers - Sales funnel is natively designed using deals in Agile : allows you to track and forecast sales in a few clicks

Cons:

- Product Management to quote, complete deals or design reports must be improved

Konstantin
Marketing and Innovation manager in Bulgaria
Hospital & Health Care, 51–200 Employees

I searched extensively for a good CRM solution and Agile CRM seems to be best suited for our company

Comments: Precise segmentation of our users
Well structures users database
Well organized history of each users interactions with our company
Highly efficient automated e-mail marketing
KPIs for our e-mail campaign
Monitoring of users behavior
Detailed users profiles

Pros:

The interface is very user friendly, you can start using it confidently in a few hours, a lot of integrations which makes it very flexible, nice API for customized solutions if you have a programmers team in your company. Excellent e-mail automation with ability to segment users based on their behavior (open rate, link clicks, website actions), very precise segmentation with the use of unlimited tags, options for push notifications and web events as triggers, very easy to use e-mail templates and also highly customizable with support of custom code and custom fields. Really useful history of every user's interactions and contacts in a nice timeline format. A lot of filtering options, which when combined with the export in csv feature are extremely useful.

Cons:

for the time being there is nothing serious, which can affect my usage of the platform, only minor issues which are easy to overcome.

D
other in US

Very limited contacts

Comments: Spent a lot of time setting up base contact database only to learn that contacts cannot share email addresses. THE ENTIRE AgileCRM suite requires Contact to have a unique email address in order to work. Zero notion of households, families, groups which share accounts or emails. Absolutely insane that a "modern" CRM determines uniqueness by email address. Contacted support and their response was to put dummy data into email address and that no other customers complain. Unbelievable response to put garbage data into a CRM as a work around which then negates nearly all the other functionality e.g., Campaigns, Emails, Tracking, etc. What a massive disappointment and waste of time.

Pros:

Potentially robust functionality of campaigns, mail, newsletters, etc.

Cons:

Very limited functionality if contacts need to share an email address. Poor, borderline arrogant support.

Mitja
Mitja
Creative Director and Founder in Slovenia
Entertainment, 2–10 Employees

Buggy and the support is not reliable

Pros:

The GUI has a nice look and feel and they have a lot of different features. The addition of mass emailing option is a nice addition, but the pricing is a bit off (it gets very expensive very quickly)

Cons:

The GMail gadget stopped working, the import of the deals/opportunities didn't work correctly and after days and days of support and endless "Thank you for your continued patience" the problem wasn't resolved. What's even worse, their support staff has a habit of either not calling when agree or not providing answers when they promised they will. The product is otherwise competitively priced and has a nice interface, but some serious quality and support issues.

7 years ago

We thank you for trying Agile CRM and are glad to hear that you liked our modern interface. Sorry to hear that your experience with the product and service is not great. The Gmail gadget helps with the contact details and actions to add tags, notes, tasks, see history from within the Gmail window. If a Gmail contact you are replying to is not present in Agile CRM, you can easily add it to the CRM. The Gmail gadget will not add any more contacts to the CRM when the limit on contacts is reached. Our pricing is very competitive as we allow 10K contacts+companies together to be saved in our basic plan where for a similar number of contacts the pricing for our competitors is much higher. Our Support team does not give up so easily and makes every attempt to provide the solution irrespective of the scope of Support. Sometimes this delays the resolution and we understand the importance of keeping the customer informed. We thank you for your time and helping us with your feedback.

Decent CRM tool with both +ves and -ves

Pros:

Easy to use CRM that has multiple features. Contact’s timelines show all the interactions making it easy to progress. Automation and Campaigns are easy and work well.

Cons:

Customer Service is quite off. Takes a long time of understand the issue and bounces around to a few executives. Interface is quite slow and lags quite a bit.

6 years ago

Thank you for taking your time in providing this feedback. Agile CRM has been designed for users to meet their business requirements with ease. Therefore, it has been rated as the best all-in-one CRM as it provides sales, marketing and service automation on a single platform. We understand support is very important and hence, we provide support through multiple channels like Chat, Email and Voice (24*5). Here is a look at what our customers have been saying about our support - https://www.agilecrm.com/testimonials