15 years helping Israeli businesses

About MRPeasy

MRPeasy is a powerful cloud-based MRP system purpose-built for small and medium companies (up to 200 employees).

Learn more about MRPeasy

Pros:

It is customisable for your business and certain functions can be deactivated until you come to use them. There was easy to use instructions which made learning at your own pace very simple.

Cons:

All the data I require is in the system, but not always the easiest to access or generate a report about.

MRPeasy ratings

4.3

8.7/10

MRPeasy has an overall rating of 4.5 out 5 stars based on 104 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used MRPeasy before?

Management Consulting, 2–10 Employees

Best Bang per Buck for Small Manufacturers

5.0 last month New

Pros:

Our system-agnostic manufacturing consulting practice helps manufacturers of all sizes select, implement, and operate ERP systems. MRPeasy continues to provide the highest bang per buck for small manufacturers. The system has evolved to provide a comprehensive and integrated solution that covers purchasing, inventory, manufacturing, sales, and accounting. Features that stand out are: -- easy to use; user-friendly -- actual costing (rather than standard costing) -- material lot traceability is standard out-of-the-box -- shop floor interface for labor reporting is clean and simple -- material requirements are easily converted to POs or MOs -- customer support via the in-system ticketing system is good

Cons:

I wish it was able to recursively auto-create MOs for subassemblies at lower BOM levels

2 weeks ago

We're delighted to hear that MRPeasy offers great value for small manufacturers and aligns well with your consulting requirements. Your positive remarks on our user-friendly interface, actual costing, material lot traceability, and supportive customer service are greatly appreciated. Thank you for acknowledging MRPeasy as a valuable solution for moving away from manual processes. We're committed to supporting you.

Machinery, 11–50 Employees

Multi-level OEM Production and Procurement Planning

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Excellent. The product team continues to add functionality which has been helpful to us. We are growing along with the application.

Pros:

The system pegs all inventory which allows for detailed forward and backward production planning.

Cons:

We would like to have it plan production orders instead of having to manually drill down into our multi-level bill of materials.

2 months ago

Thank you for your good words and suggestions.

Marek
CEO in Poland
Financial Services Software, 2–10 Employees

MRPeasy Review

Comments: Overall, my experience with MRPeasy was positive. It provided a solid foundation for managing manufacturing processes and streamlining operations. The system's ability to track inventory, plan production, and generate reports was highly valuable. The customer support was responsive and helpful whenever I encountered any issues or had questions. While there were some areas that could be further improved, MRPeasy served as a reliable solution for enhancing efficiency and productivity in manufacturing operations.

Pros:

One of the things I liked most about MRPeasy was its comprehensive and user-friendly interface. It provided a complete solution for managing manufacturing processes, including inventory management, production planning, and scheduling. The system's intuitive layout and ease of use made it simple to navigate and access the necessary information. Additionally, the real-time visibility into production and inventory levels was highly beneficial for effective decision-making.

Cons:

While MRPeasy offered a range of useful features, one aspect I liked least was the limited flexibility in customization. Some specific business requirements or industry-specific needs couldn't be easily accommodated within the system. It would have been beneficial to have more options for tailoring certain aspects to align with the unique needs of the organization. Additionally, the integration capabilities with other software or systems could be improved.

last year

Thank you for your constructive feedback. We are thrilled to hear that your overall experience with MRPeasy was positive and that it effectively enhanced efficiency and productivity in your manufacturing operations. We will continue working on improving MRPeasy

Stephen
Operations Manager in UK
Hospital & Health Care, 11–50 Employees

The name says it all

Comments: Excellent. It is a brilliant piece of software that has saved me and my staff hours of work, enabling us to be so much more efficient. The design, operation and implementation is so clear and easy to use. Cannot fault it.

Pros:

It really does make MRP easy! It was a simple system to setup and implement and using it is a breeze. It manages stock and production efficiently and accurately. We never have any problems with data it works brilliantly. Just can't fault it, even the instructions, help and tutorial videos are brilliant.

Cons:

In an ideal world the CRM would be better and able to import contacts easier. Though the link with pipe drive is intriguing, I need to see how seamless this is so we can manage CRM and MRP all under one roof. Being able to pull more information from the customer order through to the delivery note would remove an operation from my day, similarly from a customer order through to the batch label.

6 months ago

Magnus
Production Manager in Netherlands
Aviation & Aerospace, 11–50 Employees

No fancy user interface and quite expensive but highly customizable and gets the job done.

Comments: MRPeasy was already partially implemented when I joined the company, and I did not have any previous experience with MRP systems when I joined. I initially thought that it was not the most user friendly system. It looks very "old school". We have been trying a few different systems, exact because our finace department uses exact, and we also gave odoo a try to perhaps move to more of a ERP system. However I felt that both exact and odoo was inferior to MRP easy, BUT, for the functionality that MRP easy offer I do feel that you charge a very high price for it. We pay 79 per user simply for a MRP system when for instance Odoo charges 39 for a ERP solution. We will definitely move away from MRP easy in the future, when we grow our manufacturing team, if you do not change this. I want my employees to be able to use functions like bar code scanning on their tablets without having to pay enterprise / professional subscriptions for them as well.

Pros:

I like that it is quite easy to customize the views, (once you have learned how to do it). The amount of customizable options are also very good compared to some other programs.

Cons:

I do feel that sometimes it is not completely logical to me where to find the settings, the way you have decided to put some settings under enterprise, some settings under professional etc makes it hard to find what I am looking for.

12 months ago

Thank you for your review.

Jaanus
CEO in Estonia
Maritime, 2–10 Employees

Very affordable MRP software for small business

Comments: In the end of the day i'm very pleased with the value for money MRPEasy provides.

Pros:

For us it was super easy to implement. Our previous stock and orders management system was Excel so all data was available in importable tables.

Cons:

We had to adjust your processes and thinking in some cases to follow software logic, instead of implementing our own existing routine. But i guess, this happens all time if you upgrade from very flexible Excel environment to MRP software.

8 months ago

Kent
Building Materials, 11–50 Employees

Good MRP/ERP

Comments: Scheduling is the biggest problem we have solved with MRPeasy.

Pros:

We are a flooring manufacturer and this program gives me a good picture of what's happening each day. It also really helps me keep up with raw and finished inventory. Each of my employees has access to it which allows them to keep each project updated as it moves through the shop. It's been a game-changer for us. It frees me up from micro-managing each employee and gives the employees a view of the big picture. They have enjoyed that.

Cons:

The reporting features are a little confusing to figure out. We are still learning the program so haven't ran into a lot of features we would like to add.

9 months ago

Thank you for your kind feedback.

Pedro
Manufacturing Engineer in Canada
Consumer Electronics, 11–50 Employees

MRP for small companies

Comments: It has been Satisfactory to use, and extremely helpful.

Pros:

MRPeasy has facilitated our inventory control, so we have more visibility on the items that are critical on hand and allows us to take preventive measurements if the component is in backorder. I spent much less time doing inventory and actually looking for ways to improve the workflow as our company grows bigger.

Cons:

It requires some time to get used to the correct paths to delete or add some components but once the user is familiar with the platform, it becomes a useful tool. Additionally, It would be helpful upon the creation of the manufacturing order to add other BOMs to the same MO, instead of creating a new BOM that includes multiple BOMs.

8 months ago

Thank you for your detailed review!

Tim
Senior Consultant in US
Management Consulting, 2–10 Employees

MRPeasy is a winner for online manufacturers

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: One of the absolute best manufacturing programs I've ever come across. It's multi-functional, yet understandable to standard users who just want to get a job done. It handles all of the item and BOM costings expertly in the actuals vs. planned screens and utilizes an excellent production scheduling format. Five stars!

Pros:

The ease of understanding. There are lots of parts but they all flow together, and the layout makes it easy for new users to grasp.

Cons:

It doesn't handle 'catch weights' in labeling, and layout of multiple Ship To addresses could be greatly improved.

2 weeks ago

We're delighted to hear that MRPeasy has proven to be a winner for online manufacturers and that you find it easy to understand and use. We appreciate your feedback on the system's strengths, thank you for your five-star rating and for choosing MRPeasy. We're here to support you!

Marcel
Director in Netherlands
Machinery, 2–10 Employees

Started a young organization with MRPEasy

4.0 last month New

Comments: MRPEasy is perfect for my (young) organization, need to set it up better, to profit more from it. Don't use the manufacturing part yet for example.

Pros:

I like that I can enter purchase order and sales orders and can overview my inventory (in a while).

Cons:

The setup time. There are a few flaws. The requirement to sent mrp links to customers, that shouldn't be involved with mrp (so end up always removing those links).

last month

We're glad to hear that MRPeasy has been a valuable solution for your young organization. We appreciate your feedback. We're here to support you as you continue to optimize your use of MRPeasy.

James
Director in UK
Packaging & Containers, 2–10 Employees

Great, flexible cloud software that can grow with you

Comments: Quick to deploy and easy to use. Purchasing and despatch working well. May need support to set up BOMs and manufacturing side.

Pros:

Easy to access while travelling with app or browser version. Simple and cloud based. Quick to deploy and easy to understand. Good help guides.

Cons:

Being cloud based customisation seems limited. Initial support to help set up as part of onboarding would have been a help.

Ann
COO in US
Cosmetics, 2–10 Employees

If you make items that require lot tracking, this is a must have.

Comments: This has changed our business and allowed us to get certifications and expand. We are using it for our skincare business that we sell on Amazon in the US, Canada, UK and EU. Also we use it for a small winery that we have started. It gives us many of the advantages that much larger companies have, but with more flexibility. An incredible $$ performer

Pros:

The product is incredibly easy to use, and we love the full audit trail on bom and routing changes. We have been able to get ISO and organic certifications and the auditors are very comfortable with the level of detail and traceabiltiy. So we can easily track a shipment back to the original raw materials.

Cons:

We have multiple small locations for manufacturing and make lots of small lots. So when I buy in 55 pounds of bees wax, I am splitting that across multiple locations. so that tracking has been really tough and I think it is because I found it difficult to understand sites and storage locations and how best to handle that. So I started out probably wrong and am still trying to figure it out.

Peter
Managing Director in UK
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11–50 Employees

The most Straght foward MRP system

Comments: 2 Years ago we set about moving from an excel based order management system to something more modern, easier to control and better suited to our growing business. Having demo-ed a number of MRP systems none really ticked the boxes for our business and or seemed over complicated or had too many functions and a very steep learning curve. We had given up until I stumbled acrsoss MRPeasy. Its layout, self taught nature and ease of implementation sold the product to me and after the free trial it was a no brainer for our business. Over the last 2 years we have increased learning, improved our systems and expanded use of MRP easy into different aspect sof our business.

Pros:

MRP Easy is layed out very simply, it easy to navigate and simple to understand. It is customisable for your business and certain functions can be deactivated until you come to use them. There was easy to use instructions which made learning at your own pace very simple

Cons:

Produciton Planning and the interactions of the system are not perfectly suited to our manufacturing process. It means we cnanot use this functionality eaactly as we woudl like.

Robert
Head of prodcution in Finland
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11–50 Employees

MRPeasy easy to deploy sofware

Pros:

I have had the pleasure of testing out this software and can confidently say that it is one of the easiest to deploy that I have come across. The user interface was intuitive, making it simple to navigate and understand. Overall, I highly recommend this software to anyone looking for a hassle-free deployment experience.

Cons:

When it comes to software, customization is often a key factor in user satisfaction. Unfortunately, some products fall short in this area, providing limited options for customization. This can be frustrating for users who have specific needs or preferences. While the product in question may be easy to deploy and have a user-friendly interface, the lack of customization options may limit its usefulness for certain users.

Marko
Director Electrical Engineering
Medical Devices, 11–50 Employees

A very good tool for small to medium production.

Comments: The MRPeasy helped us a lot in organizing our production after moving on from prototyping. After a few months system is working perfectly for us, and the new features come out regularly, and quite often on our own request. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is starting in the field of production, or these who already have the complicate enterprise systems which are not the good match for their needs (mostly stock control and manufacturing).

Pros:

- Nice design, web based - Excellent support, they answer mostly within a couple of hours. Contact is made through the application itself. - Fast development, implementation of requested functions - Easy to use after the proper training - Good price

Cons:

- It needs some time to understand the software functionality properly, but the help is good. - Sometimes the functions are not a perfect fit for your particular needs, but the support helps in this case. - Backup is supported only as a manual download of the database. It's not possible to choose a point in the past and restore if you haven't downloaded the database manually.

7 years ago

Thank you, great customer!

Nikola
Mining & Metals, 2–10 Employees

Not-so-EasyMRP

Comments: We are small company manufacturing aftermarket parts for motorcycles. We have less than 10 products and we do all manufacturing by ourselves. Our needs for MRP software are not too high, simple manufacturing orders, BOM's, routings, purchasing, and inventory. Before subscribing, MRPEasy team was very forthcoming and open to communication. However, one month of using this software was a complete disaster. I never received so many "no's" from any support team. Some simple things, like changing quantities in inventory, for past dates, was not possible and we were asked for a fee only to change dates of 52 lots. We would have done this manually, but it is not possible. Of course, there is a large number of similar issues. To be honest, support team response was very quick, but in 100% percent reply is totally unusable.
I am very careful what I write on the internet about some business if that is negative, but I have lost almost a month filling a database, only to realize that support is almost non-existent and some basic features just don't work. Be careful.

Pros:

Very communicative sales team. Before you subscribe.

Cons:

Only straightforward activities are possible without paying extra for 'software development'. There isn't a way to correct errors in counting, without hiring 'development' team. Strange and not an intuitive interface. Support is only good to direct you to manuals and videos; if you don't find a solution for your problem there - it can't be solved.

Charlotte
CEO in Australia
Construction Software, 11–50 Employees

Desperate for support in Australia!

Comments: Initially very excited with the possibility, but enthusiasm is waning due to recurring problems.

Pros:

Easy to use; good stock control up to limits of system

Cons:

Support is lacking, as when questions are posed - a very generic solution is posted per email. No telephone support and this is problematic, as generic solutions are not solving our problem.

4 years ago

Thank you for your feedback and for being our client for more than 3 years. We strive to provide the world's best customer support and we are always on the quest to improve it further.

Sarah
IT Technician in South Africa
Retail, 2–10 Employees

Easy Peasy

Comments: We are very glad to no longer be relying on spreadsheets for stock control and the amount of time it took to keep track of stock levels. We can now easily keep track of total stock and where it is being stored at any given time, and easily transfer it items from our online store to markets. It has also helped us order new stock quickly and efficiently.

Pros:

As we were implementing MRPeasy it helped draw attention to areas of our business that could be better streamlined. We made several changes that helped us maximise our use of MRPeasy and also provide our customers with product selection that more cleverly customised to their needs which in turn improved our sales.

Cons:

We struggled the most with how to integrate MRPeasy with our accounting system, Xero, but would recommend getting assistance from an experienced accountant. We wished that we could also have the option to feed "virtual stock" numbers to our shopify store. We make up items when we receive an order as different parts can be used to manufacture several different final products but we don't always carry stock to make every single option we offer.

Pjotrs
Director in Latvia
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11–50 Employees

Metup review

Comments: Production planning and products treacability

Pros:

Product easy to use, traceability and pricing.

Cons:

Not available to change supplier in purchase order

last year

Thank you for the review!

Rudi
COO in US
Food Production, 2–10 Employees

I recommend this product.

Pros:

We were looking for additional management tools to power our growing small business. MRPEasy says it all in its name. Super Easy to implement. Super Easy to use. This app has helped us create Bill of Materials, tracking inventory for raw materials, work in process, and finished goods, and lot code tracing for food manufacturing. All in all, a great system for small food manufacturers.

Cons:

No issues so far. Helps a lot since 2019.

4 years ago

Thank you for the feedback.

Malgozata
COO in Lithuania
Plastics, 51–200 Employees

MRP review

Pros:

very easy to use, friendly interface, lots of possibilities to customized according to our needs

Cons:

integration with weight scale, possibility to make weight certificate for each package in one lot

9 months ago

Amanda
Assistand production manager in Estonia
Food Production, 11–50 Employees

MRPeasy feedback

Comments: Before MRPeasy, we did everything in excel. Now everything is much easier. In the past, we made orders via e-mail and there was no overview of the stock, and therefore there were often shortages. MRPeasy solved this problem

Pros:

good overview of stockeasy to useinvoicing

Cons:

not possible to show the number of boxes on the Waybillno option to assign default (for example 0) Reorder point to all new products

2 years ago

Thank you for the review!

Wayne
Owner in South Africa
Plastics, 2–10 Employees

MRPeasy is a must

Comments: Scheduling, stock control, production efficiency, customer order management, raw material purchase orders has been greatly improved.

Pros:

The MRPEasy software suits our small business' requirements well and offers some fundamental features that are critical for successful application of the software

Cons:

I do find the system slightly bulky with respect to pages and the flow is sometimes more complex than necessary.i would also like to have a "switch off" functionality for some aspects. Lastly i have found the production reporting to be too "strict" and a simpler interface would add significant value, eg simply daily production recording as opposed to hourly etc

3 years ago

Thank you for your review and improvement proposals.

Jan
COO in Netherlands
Medical Devices, 2–10 Employees

MRPeasy, not always easy

Comments: Overview, archive, accessible information,

Pros:

Perfect deployment, good support, easy to use, once you found it

Cons:

Reports not customized. F.E. I want costs on manufacturing order: not found_not possible. I can't read easily the manufacturing information, can't find legenda or: "How to read this"

Martin
R&D manager in Estonia
Medical Devices, 11–50 Employees

Review

Comments: It's been hard to implement, but we are getting there.

Pros:

There are a lot of options and ways you can costumize to your needs.

Cons:

Not the best interface. For not tech savvy people its hard to understand. Little to techincal and "Excel" like interface. Hard to set up for manufacturer with lot of operations and outsourcing. Too many "clicks" for simple functions.