15 years helping Israeli businesses

About Paycor

Streamline HR and payroll processes and get fast access to employee data using one intuitive platform.

Learn more about Paycor

Pros:

Tool is easy to use and has a nice iframe that can be placed directly on a website with little to no coding experience.

Cons:

Sales promised the World. Timecard approvals are meaningless because it does not prevent the timecard from being changed afterward.

Paycor ratings

4.3
4.3
4.2
4.2

8.1/10

Paycor has an overall rating of 4.4 out 5 stars based on 2,803 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Paycor before?

Filter reviews (2,803)

Gary
Gary
Human Resources Manager in US
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

Comprehensive Human Resources Software

Comments: This system allows us to manage our staff effectively, from hiring to paying them. This program handles all employee-related tasks, from scheduling interviews and posting openings to calculating salaries and overtime and facilitating shift swaps.

Pros:

Employees' time off, whether for illness or other reasons, can be recorded. It also includes performance management, which allows you to track the efficiency and output of each worker, as well as the development of ongoing projects. Fast and error-free payroll processing has been achieved.

Cons:

Employees have reported issues logging into the system to make leave or vacation requests or administering excused absences, highlighting a persistent difficulty with the self-service interface. In an ideal world, I wouldn't have to restrict my productivity to times when I had access to the internet by using technologies that can function offline.

9 months ago

Thank you for your detailed review! We're pleased to hear that our software's comprehensive features have positively impacted your HR tasks, especially with performance management and efficient payroll processing. We understand the login issues and offline limitations that you've mentioned and are actively working to improve our self-service interface and explore offline functionality. Your feedback is crucial for our continuous improvement, and we're committed to providing an even better user experience in the future.

Vicki
Fiscal Operations Coordinator in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51–200 Employees

Payroll Usage

4.0 last month New

Comments: For the most part it has been positive. A few changes could be implemented.

Pros:

Paycor has multiple moving parts to cover all aspects of hiring to payroll.

Cons:

Reports are not user friendly. They tend to error or time out.

3 weeks ago

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your positive experience with the comprehensive coverage of hiring to payroll in Paycor. We apologize for any difficulties you have encountered with the user-friendliness and errors in reports. We are continuously working to improve our reporting capabilities and appreciate your input. We understand the need for changes and are committed to implementing improvements based on customer feedback. We appreciate your decision to switch to Paycor after the payroll module was discontinued in your previous system.

Aubrey
Payroll Specialist in US
Education Management, 201–500 Employees

Review of Paycor

2.0 last month New

Pros:

Not having to do taxes! Or file tax returns.

Cons:

Not good for education. Cannot pay easily from multiple departments. Roll out new changes without any notice. Way too expensive and keeps charging more.

3 weeks ago

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your positive experience with our tax services. We apologize for any difficulties you faced with education-related features, payment from multiple departments, and unexpected changes. We continuously strive to improve our platform and pricing structure to better meet the needs of our clients.

Kaja
Organizational Development Business Partner in US
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Mostly good with room for improvement

Comments: Mostly good with room for improvement: They clearly have been busy on building out new products and features which is great. The support could use work as could integrating these new products so they are more seamless with their base product.

Pros:

They are constantly coming up with new features. We came from a system that wasn't as powerful - payroll was clunkier, no performance management, etc. Paycor from the start had many more features and they continue to build more.

Cons:

These new features sometimes have huge bugs that haven't been worked out and when the function is implemented, there isn't always a lot of support during implementation. Some of the newer features aren't fully integrated so you have to manually adjust things like reporting lines. When you do reach out for support, it is very inconsistent in the answers you get and the knowledge of the product.

3 months ago

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that you find Paycor's constant development of new features beneficial. We apologize for any bugs you may have encountered with these new features and any lack of support during implementation. We understand the importance of seamless integration and consistent support, and we will work to improve in these areas. We appreciate your input and are committed to enhancing the user experience. Thank you for choosing Paycor as your HR solution, and we look forward to continuing to improve and meet your needs.

Jessica
Warehousing, 51–200 Employees

Paycor System

5.0 last month New

Comments: Overall experience with Paycor and all offered platforms is wonderful!

Pros:

All the platforms offered in one place.

Cons:

The complexity to roll out all platforms after implementation.

3 weeks ago

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you find the variety of platforms offered by Paycor in one place beneficial. We understand the complexity of rolling out all platforms after implementation and appreciate your positive overall experience with Paycor and the offered platforms. We value your partnership.

Brandon
Office Coordinator in US
Security & Investigations, 201–500 Employees

It has cut my onboarding process in half!

5.0 last month New

Comments: So far, I'm liking it very much. Everyday I am finding new and better ways to improve my job by using Paycor.

Pros:

I like how much Paycor helps with the onboarding of new employees and implementing their information into TrackTik for us. My onboarding process has literally been cut in half. It has been easy to assist employees when they have questions regarding payroll, and all of their information is easy to find.

Cons:

A few processes have changed, like passwords installation. Our switch over from Rippling was quite tedious, and payroll is a bit different, but we're working out the kinks pretty well.

4 weeks ago

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Paycor. We are delighted to hear that our onboarding process has significantly reduced the time it takes for you to onboard new employees. We appreciate your feedback on the ease of assisting employees with payroll questions and the accessibility of their information. We understand that the transition from Rippling may have presented some challenges, but we are glad to hear that you are working through them and finding new ways to improve your job using Paycor. Thank you for choosing Paycor as your HR and payroll solution.

Construction Software, 51–200 Employees

Comparable

4.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Flexibility and ease of use made paycor work for our needs.

Cons:

Too many glitches in set up of software.

2 months ago

At Paycor, we strive to provide flexibility and ease of use to meet our customers' needs. We apologize for any glitches experienced during the software set up and appreciate your feedback to improve our services. We are glad to hear that our pricing was a deciding factor in your switch from Sage 300cloud.

Vanessa
Financial Clerk in US
Education Management, 11–50 Employees

Paycor simplified

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: I think in the beginning they were still working out the kinks, but now things are a lot better, haven't had any issues.

Pros:

Versus the system we had before, all the reports are provided based on information entered.

Cons:

That sometimes changes were made to the system without any notification.

3 weeks ago

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate that Paycor has simplified your processes and provided accurate reports. We apologize for any changes made without prior notification. We are glad to hear that things have improved and that you haven't encountered any issues. Thank you for choosing Paycor to digitize your processes and reduce manual work. We value your partnership.

bridgette
owner in US
Retail, 2–10 Employees

Paycor is at the center of our payroll success

Pros:

I love the ease of using Paycor. The app did require much teaching when introducing the new system to employees. I also like the outline of the clocking in and clock out. It shows in order each time an employee takes a a break or lunch. If a correction needs to be made, it can quickly be done in the app or on the website.

Cons:

I have absolutely nothing negative to say about Paycor at this time.

2 months ago

Thank you for your positive review of Paycor! We're thrilled to hear that you find our platform easy to use and that it required minimal training for your employees. We're glad that you appreciate the clear outline of clocking in and out, as well as the ability to make corrections quickly through the app or website. We appreciate your feedback and are glad to be at the center of your payroll success. If you have any further comments or suggestions, please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you for choosing Paycor!

Kari
Veterinary technician in US
Veterinary Software, 2–10 Employees

Paycor in veterinary medicine

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: We have used several payroll companies since opening and Paycor is my favorite. It has everything I need in one convenient place.

Pros:

I like that everything is accessible through one log in: time cards, schedule, tax documents, etc.

Cons:

Occasionally I will try to clock in or out and be unable to.

2 months ago

At Paycor, we're thrilled to hear that our platform provides convenience and accessibility for all your payroll needs in one place. We apologize for any occasional issues with clocking in or out and appreciate your feedback as we continuously strive to improve our services. Thank you for choosing Paycor as your preferred payroll company in the veterinary medicine field.

Kathy
Insurance Software, 51–200 Employees

Best Payroll System

Comments: Our company was using ADP when I joined in 2016. I started looking for a new service immediately.
Paycor is extremely user friendly. Managing employee records is faster, you can access reports quickly. Customer Service is outstanding! Very knowledgeable and friendly group of account specialists. Also the implementation process was smooth and I felt very prepared when we went live.

Pros:

Ease of use, functionality, payroll processing made easy and reports options.

Cons:

While there are a ton of topics not everything in the HELP too not everything is to find. Once you do find what you are looking for there's a how to video which is helpful. I don't think it's easy to navigate the help guide. I also find that setting up new earnings/deduction codes could be easier.

Kimberly
Owner /Executive Recruiter in US
Staffing & Recruiting, 2–10 Employees

Great ATS gone silent

Comments: I absolutely LOVED Newton. I was introduced to Newton in 2016 at one company and loved it so much, I selected it for implementation at another company in 2018. The selection, evaluation and onboarding process was nearly flawless for a company that size and at the time, that new to an ATS. That company still uses Newton today. However, I hear that their calendar of improvements and upgrades have declined dramatically. However, when I went out on my own, of course, my logical choice was Newton! I contacted them four separate times with not one call/text/email back. Such a shame to see a great company ignore one of it's greatest fans. They have recently been purchased by Paycor as a part of a bigger group of solutions. I hope they get back on track with their roots of excellent customer service and forward-thinking product development.

Pros:

Ease of use for "non-recruiters" (end users) Templates Ease of application for candidates Clear and readable dashboard for all users

Cons:

At the time I was using Newton- there were no issues. Their CRM was non-existent (maybe in play now), but we were told that texting and a more robust CRM were in play. Now- Unresponsive to an avid fan- never called me back!

Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

Happy with our selection

Comments: Excellent!

Pros:

Paycor is very easy to use and checks all the boxes for an HRIS. It encompasses everything we were looking for and all of our employees love the performance and engagement features of the tool.

Cons:

Sometimes the site can be a little slow and you do not have a dedicated account manager but support is extremely helpful and responds quickly and everyone who has been assigned to our account for implementations, benefit feeds, etc. has been top notch!

last year

Thank you for your positive review of Paycor's HRIS platform. We're glad to hear that our tool has been easy to use and has provided your company with the necessary HR features. Our team is continuously working to improve our platform, including addressing site speed and providing dedicated account managers. Thank you for choosing Paycor!

Steve
Director, Human Resources in US
Machinery, 201–500 Employees

Great product.

Comments: Great.

Pros:

Ease of use. Well integrated set of products. Extremely well received and adopted by employees. Zero push back at implementation.

Cons:

Customer support team is in need of product education. API's are difficult and cumbersome. Implementation was more difficult than expected.

12 months ago

We appreciate your review. It's wonderful to hear about your ease of use and successful implementation with us. We note your feedback regarding the need for further product education in our support team and the difficulty you've experienced with our APIs. We're always striving to improve and your input is valuable in these efforts. It's also great to hear that you've found our solutions to be well-suited to your manufacturing needs. Thank you for choosing and sticking with us.

Tiffany
Director in US
Consumer Services, 51–200 Employees

Great product with a few tweaks

Comments: In our early days of implementation and onboarding the system, everything was great. During the pandemic, we experienced a great deal of service issues, but I feel strongly that Paycor recognized those issues and is doing a wonderful job of resolving those issues and communicating the changes/additions they are making to better service their customers.

Pros:

The initial implementation of our first client ID was seamless. We then acquired another company and had to set up a separate Client ID for them. That process was a bit more complicated and it took some time to get the two Client IDs to mirror each other, but now everything is working seamlessly. We love the HR, Payroll, Time Off Tracking and Applicant Tracking Systems. The modules are easy to use and any questions or issues we have are answered timely.

Cons:

The Learning Management System is not great. It's very difficult to use, and even though I've gone through the Administrator training, I am still having trouble using this module.

9 months ago

Thank you for providing such detailed feedback! We're delighted to hear that the HR, Payroll, Time Off Tracking, and Applicant Tracking Systems have been beneficial for your business. We understand that certain aspects, like our Learning Management System, may present challenges, and we're committed to enhancing our offerings based on user experiences like yours. We appreciate your patience and understanding during the pandemic, and we're always striving to improve our services and communication. Your continued trust in Paycor is greatly valued.

Hussein
Chief Executive Officer in Kenya
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Payroll master tool. Industrious and dependable.

Comments: Quick and accurate performance. Paycor is a must have software. It has reduced paperwork on tax compliance and payment tracking.

Pros:

It is always in order to respect other people's rights. Paycor brought me one the best capabilities to keep my employees committed and motivated to do more. I easily track their payments to make sure they're accurate. Paycor is easy to use and I can access it easily from any device. The autorun features keeps it at the top.

Cons:

Paycor is good. It helped me jumpstart major payroll needs to greater heights.

7 months ago

Thank you for your positive review of Paycor! We are thrilled to hear that our payroll tool has been instrumental in keeping your employees committed and motivated, while also providing accurate payment tracking. We appreciate your feedback on the ease of use and accessibility of our platform. We are committed to providing excellent visibility and control over payroll activities. Thank you for choosing Paycor and for sharing your experience with us!

Daniel
VP Human Resources in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 501–1,000 Employees

Great platform, continuously improving!

Pros:

Paycor provides a TON of training opportunities to make sure end users can feel confident in navigating the various platforms.

Cons:

Often, service and communication can be lacking. Paycor certainly has taken steps to improve this, but there are still times where service leaves you wanting.

7 months ago

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that you find our training opportunities helpful in navigating our platforms. We appreciate your input regarding service and communication and are continuously working to improve in these areas. We understand that cost was a significant factor in your decision, and we're pleased to have provided a cost-effective solution for your non-profit organization. Thank you for choosing Paycor to unify your systems and support your agencies.

TERESA
Hospital & Health Care, 201–500 Employees

Move from KGS to Paycor

Comments: It was a little rough at the beginning but things were worked out and we are moving smoothly now. Lots of webinars and fun things offered to learn more about the products capabilities. Ready to go to the users conference in April 2024 to learn more.

Pros:

Super easy to administer and make changes to things like job titles and benefits. Employees love the app! Online recruiting and direct integration into HR/Payroll upon hiring makes things seamless.

Cons:

We just have a shift differential that Paycor isn't able to calculate so I have to do it manually.

6 months ago

Thank you for your review and for choosing Paycor as your HR and payroll solution. We are glad to hear that you find our system super easy to administer and that employees love the app. We apologize for the inconvenience regarding the shift differential calculation, and we appreciate your understanding in manually handling it. We understand that finding a solution that offers a wide range of services, ease of navigation, and reasonable pricing is important, and we are pleased that Paycor met your criteria. Thank you for choosing Paycor and we are here to support you throughout your HR and payroll needs.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 201–500 Employees

Best so far

Pros:

Paycor has been wonderful since our implementation. The transition process from our previous provider was made super simple by their implementation team, who were able to screen share and walk us through pulling everything they needed in under an hour and a half (compared to a two WEEK process when we switched providers before that). They've remained in touch and been there anytime we had difficulties, which have been few. Their service after the sale has been phenomenal. I appreciate that they continue to offer support and reach out periodically to check in on us, and we have a dedicated customer success manager who we partner with occasionally to discuss our needs and new features.

Cons:

Their customer service hotline has been spotty recently (last few months) but overall is still helpful and reassuring.

4 months ago

Thank you for your positive review. We are glad to hear that your transition to Paycor was smooth and that our implementation team provided excellent support. We apologize for any recent issues with our customer service hotline, but we appreciate your understanding and reassurance. We strive to provide ongoing support and value to our customers, and we are grateful for your partnership.

Emily
Emily
CFO in US
Apparel & Fashion, 2–10 Employees

Glitchy Inaccurate Software and Terrible Customer Support

Comments: While Paycor has the ability to be a great system, it is not currently living up to its potential. There are serious short comings when it comes to reliability and when those issues are brought up to Paycor, they are left for weeks being unanswered, or simply never resolved. I cannot trust Paycor to support my business.

Pros:

The software seems to be the all-in-one software that we need. However, in reality, the features are not well integrated and do not reliably function as one would need.

Cons:

- Software is complicated, glitchy, and inaccurate- User access is not easy to use or set up and often changes without my company changing it- Paycor is not tax compliance for their clients, we've had several mailed notices about the issues- The support is unprofessional, chats ending without resolution, phone calls that say they're being escalated without any resolution- We have so many open tickets without resoution

last year

Hi Emily, I have escalated your account to our service team and a specialist will be reaching out shortly to get to the root cause of the issues you have listed.

Ty
CTO in US
, 51–200 Employees

Excellent scheduling and employee management software

Comments: NimbleSchedule provides an excellent tool for business owners like myself to schedule employees and track clock-in and clock-out times. PROS:
Features:
QR code time clocking:
Tablet Admin App:
Support:
CONS:
Only con that has negatively effected us is that there is no way to limit clocking in or out on a mobile device to a certain geographical area or based on IP address. They have this feature that only allows employees to clock in if they are on certain IP addresses in the desktop version. However, in the mobile app there is no way to restrict that so we had to disable clocking in or out from the mobile app. It's really not a huge deal since they can use their QR code and clock with the tablet but it would be a nice feature to have.
Overall scoring:
4.5/5 - highly recommended. NimbleSchedule works for nearly all of our needs and rarely has issues. Couple that with their AMAZING support and it is a clear winner.

Pros:

Features: They have a lot of robust features that allow us to run reports and have a snapshot of who was late or absent for each pay period, check what breaks employees are taking, etc. QR code time clocking: NimbleSchedule also offers the ability to clock in and out with a QR code that employees have from their NimbleSchedule phone app. We printed each employees QR code and put it with their door keycard on a lanyard keycard holder. Then we have a tablet near the front desk so employees can come in the door, hold their badge up to the tablet and clock in. Then do the same when they leave to clock out. Tablet Admin App: As mentioned previously, they have an admin side mobile app that uses the front camera on a tablet or mobile device that employees can use to scan their QR code and clock in or out. It works great and positioning that near the doors to our office really helps employees not forget to clock in or out and causing more work for our office admin. Support: Amazing support and nearly always available via live chat when logged in on the back-end

Julie
Human Resources in US
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Stay away from Paycor - our experience has been disastrous

Comments: There is a complete lack of client service and once the product is sold, you are on your own to implement it on the terms they set. Once implementation is behind you the only available support is the help desk, and the resources are limited causing long wait times, and typically an inability to handle the problem presented. The customer service reps complain as well, but seemingly to no avail. We have a simple-to-resolve tax case that should take 1/2 to complete, which has been pending for almost three months despite periodic follow-ups. There is no ability to talk to the person handling the matter or to get any insight into what the holdup is. Most importantly, however, Paycor has a complete disregard for their customers. On the feedback site, customers comment on dissatisfaction with various features/make certain requests for correction/improvement, and are completely ignored. Most recently, Paycor changed the navigation within the site, making it much less efficient and user-friendly, and taking the site backwards. Over 3500 client comments have been posted complaining about the change; nothing has been done. Steer clear from Paycor - it is not on par with other providers and a very disappointing experience.

Pros:

Integration proved not to be easy and was cumbersome; at this point we like little about this software.

Cons:

The software is limited in functionality, the reporting is not robust and has gotten worse, the name fields are limited preventing one from capturing legal and professional names in the manner our employees and management desire, there is no common leave calendar which can be shared with all employees, and no holiday schedule which could be set up and instead a separate accrual plan had to be set up and assigned to each employee, we are beyond frustrated with Paycor and very much regret our decision to move to it as our HR/payroll system

last year

Hi Julie, we apologize that you did not have the implementation or support experience that we have committed to deliver. I have shared your feedback with senior leadership which will be very valuable in bringing about positive change. We are continuing to heavily invest in both areas you mentioned to ensure we are consistently delivering the best customer experience possible. If you are still experiencing issues (for example your tax case) please email me with your client ID at [email protected] so that I may escalate your account. I do want to caution that many tax notice cases require a lot of back and forth with the IRS to which we have no control over their response times.

Linda
Director of Finance Office in US
Hospital & Health Care, 501–1,000 Employees

Terrible experience with Paycor

Comments: Has been very painful every day/week since the start.

Pros:

Timecard maintenance WAS easy and very few steps to correct/maintain/approve.WAS is due to them making changes that we feel took steps backwards. What was 2 clicks is now 5!

Cons:

Sales persons did a great job selling a product that CAN NOT deliver. Every step from set up to the daily use of this program has fallen short. Starting with day 1 - they took one of our name badges to test - said they would work with their clocks and software. Then day before going live the clocks where hooked up and the badges didn't work! Our staff now have to punch in numbers to clock in/out. We just acquired a new facility and started working with a team 1.5 months before needing to go live and we are now 2 months live and still having major program, use, report issues! (only 15 employees in this company)There implemation teams are SO BAD, DON"T FOLLOW THUR and JUST DON"T TAKE CARE OF THINGS.They like to submit problems to IT - which is a black hole (aren't resolved and work arounds have to be done)

last year

Hello Linda, I am very sorry to hear about your experience. One of our guiding principles is to put our customers first, so please know we take this seriously. I have brought your feedback to implementation leadership to look into the issue. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Jay
President in US
Hospital & Health Care, 501–1,000 Employees

System Does Not Work

Comments: Awful. We have several tax ids. Single sign on did not work. Several key functionality areas that were promised and seemed to wrok during sales demonstrations did not. Support has been a revolving door and generally the support team does not know the answer and sends up a channel. Then fixes are done with no communication, but they do not work. Accruals continue to be incorrect and then we make manual adjustments which then have to be dredone because they retro a fix. Reports are not real time - we can run a report and then have the support team run at Paycor and get different data. That is if the report will even run. Often the system does not let us run the report. System is unstable. We are constrantly booted off the system. We constantly get bills from state agencies because tax reports submitted are wrong. Just a total disaster.

Pros:

The sales pitch - which led to misplaced optimism

Cons:

Everything. Integration was a disaster. Promised "A" team left the company within days and we then had untrained incompetant support during integration

last year

Hi Jay, we are sorry to hear about your experience. We would love the opportunity to connect with you on these issues and work towards a resolution. Please create a case by logging into the platform with all of your concerns so that a specialist can review and assist!

Barb
Human Resources Specialist in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11–50 Employees

Paycor User

Comments: I appreciate Paycor recognizing where they are lacking and try to fix it. The new "upgrades" that I have seen recently are headed in the right direction.

Pros:

I like that, more recently, Paycor has added more programming to make it a more complete HRIS. I like the fact that they identified that there was concerns around customer service and added additional features to help in that area. One area I found helpful and received quicker response time was by filing a "case" to help resolving a less time sensitive issue.

Cons:

Getting to customer service was not always the best. Once I was able to connect with a human, the customer service was great but that may have been a long wait to get to that point of service The trainings could be better. I feel that they have a lot to offer but it can be cumbersome to find. Some of the documentation I did find was outdated and not helpful.

7 months ago

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you have noticed the improvements we have made to our HRIS, particularly in response to concerns around customer service. We apologize for any difficulties you experienced in reaching customer service, but we are pleased to hear that once connected, the service was great. We appreciate your feedback regarding the trainings and documentation, and we will work on making them more user-friendly and up-to-date. We are committed to continuously improving our services and appreciate your recognition of our efforts. If you have any further suggestions or feedback, please let us know.