15 years helping Israeli businesses

About Virtuagym

Suited for Gyms, Personal Trainers & Clubs, Virtuagym's all-in-one software provides the infrastructure to manage your fitness business

Learn more about Virtuagym

Pros:

Very easy to understand and use. The system also allows certain customization which help us adjust teh app to the corporate identity of our fitness school.

Cons:

Marketing has been difficult. Our older members have had a difficult time with the app.

Virtuagym ratings

3.9
3.9
3.8
3.7

6.6/10

Virtuagym has an overall rating of 3.9 out 5 stars based on 256 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Virtuagym before?

Maikel
Maikel
Directeur in Suriname
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

how to use Virtuagym as a white label

5.0 7 days ago New

Comments: Using Virtuagym as a white label for the Weightlottery platform has been a game-changer for me. The app’s user-friendly interface and intuitive design quickly became a part of my daily routine. The nine tiles on the dashboard give me instant access to all the essential features I need, like tracking my meals and monitoring my weight progress.

Pros:

Easy to use after you installed the app on your mobile phone. Also the security to enter the platform is great

Cons:

but the security to install the app can be some of a problem if you aren't used to installing apps on your phone

Jonas
Owner in Belgium

5 years of daily use!

Comments: I started working with Virtuagym at the beginning of my fitness professional career. Now I have grown my own gym with 100+ members, and Virtuagym has helped me tremendously in building and sustaining this growth.

Pros:

Virtuagym provides an all-in-one solution for my clients. Their modules (Coach, manage, engage) are all individually very well made and hold up to their competitors (amongst top 10 best). But Virtuagym really outshines them all by including all these modules into one, making it very easy to onboard clients for your gym scheduling, memberships, billing and coaching software. Where other options will have you using several software programs with multiple registrations and logins for your clients.

Cons:

I feel like there is a big difference in 2023 between the very user friendly mobile app and the older, outdated browser platform of the software. I think updating this would be a very nice goal for the next couple of months.

Jessica
Jessica
Fitness Studio Owner in US

False Claims

Comments: Don't waste your time or your money. I now have to take the time to find a new product AND convert my clients to a new system. This is not ideal at all! I am very frustrated. I've only been using virtuagym for 4 going on 5 months. Avoid at all costs!

Pros:

I like the idea of the software. In theory it was everything I wanted. Scheduling and interactive calendar for myself and staff. Nutrition coaching at our fingertips. Progress tracking and club goals/community aspects. Billing and business management tools. Everything sounded great!

Cons:

I may need more space: 1. It is not real-time scheduling. You cannot adjust your schedule, plan or delete anything if you are not on the web browser version. As a personal trainer I need the ease and convenience of using my phone to schedule at any given time. 2. The nutrition database is atrocious. Clients and staff are both complaining about the incorrect numbers, portions, nutritional details, etc. It is way too tedious to find the right product and measurements and half the time I am just finding something "close enough." 2b. Meal plans do not save entirely once you construct them. Once you click save, some or all of the items you populated onto the plan will be deleted and you'll have to start from scratch. Waste of time! 3. No progress pics can be added from the app 4. When you want to add a video of an exercise you must link it to your YouTube unlike Trainerize who let's you upload directly from your laptop/phone 5. New members have the HARDEST time getting setup 6. I paid for the customized app and all of my clients have a "virtuagym" app. 7. When I complained about the needed features not being accessible, they gave me a completely pointless feature that I cannot use. All in all, I thought I was getting more with Virtuagym than I had with trainerize but I think I will just go back to Trainerize. I would not recommend this product to anyone who takes pride in their coaching.

3 years ago

Dear Jessica, Thank you for taking the time to share this with us. We are very sorry to hear that our product did not fulfill your needs as presented during the sales process. We would definitely like to discuss your experience further for us to have a better understanding of the reasons for the inconveniences you described and find a resolution, therefore, it would mean a lot if you can reach out to us personally at [email protected], as we were unable to find your account in our system with the information given in the review details. Again, we appreciate your time in reviewing Virtuagym.

Mouad
CEO in Belgium
Sports, Self Employed

Happy costumer

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

The service is amazing! And it is very use friendly

Cons:

The animation display of the excercises!

Alexander
Alexander
Owner in Netherlands
Sports, 2–10 Employees

What you see is what you get

Comments: Fantastic customer care experience, guided setup done with patience from one of their stuff, always available via phone for quick questions, the product is sleak and customisable to a great extent even without purchasing extra packets

Pros:

Full Features and the pricing scales depending on your business size. That means that you get full service no matter how small your business is. Once you grow, you start paying more. It's a fair model

Cons:

Still no Onefit integration but it's really a minor thing. I cannot find anything else to fault them for

4 years ago

Dear, Alexander Thank you very much for sharing your experience! We are thrilled to hear you've encountered so many benefits in your product and the tools we have built for our clients to not only meet but exceed their expectations. Your feedback is very valuable to us and we will continue to do our best when providing our clients with topnotch services as you all deserve! We look forward to excelling in every aspect of our services and making all the necessary efforts to be part of your business growth. Once again, your review is highly appreciated! Sending you all the best, Your Virtuagym Family.

Rita
Dance Fitness Pro in US

Not Worth the Hassle

Comments: Not that great, since the person who told me about the software told me that I had to only give a month's notice for my license to be cancelled, but I am told I have to give a YEAR's notice. I'd also rate the customer service a 2.5 at best, as they like to blame you, the customer, for any issues.

Pros:

Ease of putting in client info, though I did not like that everyone was automatically a male. Very strange.

Cons:

If you have clients who have expirations for packages, the software does not keep track of it as users book classes, nor does it keep track of the number of credits left as clients use them. You are only aware when there is none left. There is a pop up that pops up each and every time you log on, even if you click on "no thanks" for the notifications.

3 years ago

Dear Rita, Thank you for your review. I do think that there was some misunderstanding so I hope we can help to clarify. You had originally purchased the system back in 2018 and used it fully and frequently for 2.5 years without any complaints. So it seems that you were pretty satisfied with the system overall. Data on packages is available in the Business Analytics section of your portal. When you purchase the system, there are 3 separate instances where the 12 months agreement is discussed, we never conceal our T&C. So much so that your agreement is available to you any time in your portal. The 1 month cancellation notice is part of that agreement. 30 days prior to the end of the 12 months cycle, you can give notice that you do not wish to renew. Respecting your long relationship with Virtuagym, we even went as far as waive the entire remaining 6 months on your license in favor of a smaller payout of 3 months. Sadly instead you threatened us with bad reviews :( All the best!

Elizabeth
Nutrition Coach in US

Nutrition App/Meal Plans

Comments: Overall my experience has been well! For the most part about 90% of my clients have been successful using the app. The other 10% really struggle since they are used to the easiness of MyFitness Pal's tracking features.

Pros:

I only use the Calorie Counter app and meal plan software. I like that I can see all of my clients food logs, load foods into their meals plans, and customize their macros. It makes it easy to monitor my clients intake to ensure they are hitting their goals to lead to results. Being able to save meals is great, especially when I have clients who eat the same meals a lot, or if I want to save a quick meal for my clients to have access too. I also like how my clients can see the little icon (yellow) to let them know I personally input that food item or created a meal. Overall I have enjoyed using the software!

Cons:

There needs to be a way to create a recipe. One like MyFitness Pal, where you load all of the bulk ingredients of the recipe, then attach the number of servings the entire recipe creates so you can log the single serving. It is too challenging for my clients to log food if there is a recipe involved because it is a VERY length process to create a meal based on serving size when it is cooked in bulk. I believe there also needs to be a feature to track the 3 macros in grams versus percentages. Clients have a better understanding when they know "I have to hit 150g of carbs" versus seeing 100% at the top once carbs are hit. In the app, when you click on the percentage circles it gives a large range of macros to fall within. This does not allow for accuracy to truly see fat loss or muscle gain. When it comes to grams of macros, there is a very small window (5g of Pro/Carbs and 2g Fat) to ensure calories are not way over or under. Right now the app can fluctuate 80g which is HUGE that is 320 calories plus or minus on both carbs and proteins , fats fluctuate close to 22g which could be a 198 calorie difference. If someone continually hit high on those macros they would never lose the fat they desired When people input foods, there seems to be a lot of confusion when attaching a portion, or just in general since it autofill's to Macros Based on 100g. I have seen many food items input completely wrong, this could really put someone in a bad position when logging .

3 years ago

Hello Elizabeth, Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We are currently working on improving the nutrition app and your suggestions will be, of course, taken into consideration. Please feel free to contact us at [email protected].

Valarie
Fitness Centre Coordinator/Manager in Canada
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Employees

Great for clients, not yet great for the business end

Comments: We were super excited when we found this software, and thought it could do everything we needed. But as we got into the set up and transferring from our old system it was honestly a bit of a let down. It is a better experience for our clients and that is why we are sticking with it but really hope to see some development on the back end side of it so it allows us to more easily run our business.

Pros:

The customer side of this is great. Being able to adjust the app as we want and the ability to program for clients right in the app is awesome. We are getting great reviews from our clients.

Cons:

The business side of things need some work. There are very simple functions that the system can not yet do like; limit sale of a membership, integrate scheduling types (appointments, classes, enrollments), adjust membership and invoice dates (after expiry, adjusting payment processing...), payroll report function. It makes it a lot harder on our end to manage our business.

4 years ago

Dear Valarie, Thank you for sharing your Virtuagym experience! We're glad to hear that our all in one solution has allowed your business to connect with your members while driving engagement and revenue. Also, your feedback is very relevant to us as we continue to strive to become the most complete and functional solution for our clients. Let us remind you to reach out whenever you need us by emailing our support team at [email protected] we'll make sure to address all questions and keep in mind any suggestions you may have to improve the system overall. With warm regards, Your Virtuagym family!

Brian
Owner in US

Not Ideal for Small Business Users

Comments: I wasn't happy with the onboarding process as training was mostly independent and delay response time from support team. There was no option to buy out of 12 month agreement due to dissatisfaction with the product so you're left with a product that you dread to use. Only made use of their software for a couple months before switching to another product. Currently waiting for terms of agreement to expire so I don't have to see my account being billed by them.

Pros:

I enjoyed the community board feature where updates can be posted in real time to the group/clients which promotes interaction. The app user friendly according to member feedback.

Cons:

Not ideal for martial arts based businesses. The templates and features within the software seem catered more towards larger chain gyms/health clubs to track fitness stats important to personal training and traditional group fitness classes. The initial sales call made it appear that it would be easier for a small business to use, but it didn't feel like that at all.

4 years ago

Dear Brian, Thank you for providing us with your valuable feedback. We are glad to hear that our community and engagement module has become such a great tool for you to connect with your members! Our main goal is to continue improving while providing our clients with the most seamless and complete all-in-one solution package. Your feedback will be definitely taken into consideration. If you ever need assistance, you can always reach out to us at [email protected], we will be happy to help! With warm regards, The Virtuagym Team!

Monika
Personal Trainer in UK
Sports, Self Employed

Werewolf Fitness

Pros:

Workout library , nutrition section was quite good and easy to use.

Cons:

The customer services are nightmare , take ages to get back to you .

tim
Fitness company owner in US
Recreational Facilities & Services, 11–50 Employees

THE MOST AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE AND FITNESS MANAGEMENT PLATFORM EVER.

Comments: TERRIBLE. TOP TO BOTTOM.

Pros:

AWFUL ACROSS THE BOARD. TOTAL RIP OFF. ZERO CUSTOMER SERVICE. CONSTANT PROBLEMS WITH SOFTWARE. RUN. MINDBODY IS 1000X BETTER. SO GLAD WE SWITCHED BACK TO MINDBODY.

Cons:

AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE. INADEQUATE APP. USER EXPERIENCE WAS AWFUL AND CONFUSING. WAY OVERPRICED.

4 years ago

Dear Tim, Your feedback is very much appreciated, It is indeed very sad to hear that our services did not meet your expectations. We've been performing constant improvements to the system itself and the options available that it's a little bit strange to read it did not work for you at all. Unfortunately, when dealing with technology, obstacles will always arise and while we try to deal with the issues quickly and thoroughly, at times it can take longer than desired to solve those. Finally, we've also added several qualified and expert people to both our development team and support for the client's consulting, in an attempt to continue improving our times for solution delivery. We'll definitely look up your account records as I mentioned before, to make sure all areas of opportunity can be accordingly addressed. Please do let us know if there is anything else we can be of assistance with. Sincerely, The Virtuagym Team.

Yormica
Owner in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Review of my experience with Virtuagym

Comments: AWESOME FROM DAY 1. I LOVE THAT I CAN SPEAK TO A LIVE REP. That's what sold me over other options.

Pros:

I like that I can add this as an additional option for my clients, especially because my business is already virtually based.

Cons:

I do not like the credits. They can be a bit confusing to explain to a large base of clients.

3 years ago

Dear Yormica, Thank you for providing us with your valuable insight! We're delighted to hear about your positive experience with us. Please feel welcome to reach out to our support team at [email protected] so we can learn more about the difficulties you have experienced with the credits system and answer all of your questions. Team Virtuagym

Colten
Co-Owner in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Great customer service and timeliness!

Comments: Overall, I'm please with our new software company, Virtuagym. They've been able to answer any and all questions that we've had.

Pros:

I love how user-friendly Virtuagym has been. From the sign up process to the member management, the system is very easy to work with.

Cons:

The transition from our previous software company to Virtuagym could've got a little easier, specifically talking about the transferring of payment methods. We're struggling to get ALL of our current members involved with the app and to set up their payment methods.

3 years ago

Dear Colten, Thank you for proving us with your valuable feedback! We work very hard to ensure we provide a high-notch and user-friendly system, so it truly means a lot to know that our efforts are paying off. On another note, we know that migrating to a new system might be hard, so please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] to better assist you with this matter. Again, we thank you for taking the time to rate us, we're very appreciative of your kind words. Team Virtuagym

taylor
Personal Trainer in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

SCAMMERS- BUYERS BEWARE!!! This is long but please read I am trying to save you some coins.

Comments: THE WORST! After a few days of dealing with a faulty product and receiving little to no help with my issue, I reached out to my account manager, to have my money refunded and contract canceled on 11/8. I've used other services in the past and I've never had to sign any contract that did not "allow" me to cancel, which should have been a red flag. They also have no trial period which is another anomaly with Virtuagym and also, another red flag. She waited just a day before a week (11/14) to respond to me and she claimed that my contract was submitted for cancellation because "management handles cancellations". When I responded and asked who I should be waiting to hear from, she did not respond and that email remains unanswered. I'd like to note that prior to me reaching out for a refund, she was very quick with her replies. After that, getting in contact with someone was nearly impossible no matter how many times I called or emailed them. I made my last call to them the day after Thanksgiving and left a voicemail saying that I was waiting until Monday before I called my bank to dispute the charge. I waited until Wednesday and heard nothing so I disputed the charge. The funniest thing about all of this that the workout editor as I am typing this STILL does not work. Finally, on 12/5, almost a month since I reached out, I got an email saying my contract was being submitted to management...even though she claimed she submitted it on 11/14.

Pros:

I liked the multiple discussion groups that could be created. Theoretically, virtuagym has features that COULD, could being the keyword, change the game. Unfortunately, the system had way too many glitches to be used for business purposes unless you are trying to look like a joke who has no idea what they are doing.

Cons:

Faulty Workout editor and the other glitches I experienced. I wish I could add video to these reviews to show what the workout editor was doing since its hard to explain, but basically, it was not working as it should AT ALL. Even customer service AND my account manager, who conveniently disappeared when I asked for my money back, admitted that the redirects that were happening within the editor made no sense. It was clearly faulty. I was also unable to message clients within the software because it would tell me "no records found" even though if you went to the client list, they were clearly in the system. I was also given little to no guidance when I was having an issue with payments, not processing. Basically, everyone has to be manually charged if you have a service fee in place. So all my clients were only being charged the service fee, and the monthly balance would land in outstanding. When I reached out to customer service about this and asked if there was something I need to do manually in order for the rest of the payment to process, I was told no. I even asked a follow-up question to MAKE SURE there was nothing I needed to do. Of course, it was later revealed that the outstanding balances were there because I did not send the invoices, which means YES, you do have to manually process the payments as I guessed when I contacted customer service, even though they apparently don't know this themselves.

6 years ago

Dear Taylor, Thank you for writing your detailed review. I made sure to look through your history of communication with our consultants and get a clear picture of the events. While I would have to dispute your statement about receiving "little to no help" with your issues, as I can see that other than weekends and holidays, the team has been very diligent and fast with their responses; I do see that you had a few issues within the system. Unfortunately, when dealing with technology, problems will always arise and while we try to deal with the issues quickly and thoroughly to minimize the disruption to your business, at times it can take longer than desired to fix a problem. I am sorry that you had felt that you were scammed and not delivered what you had expected but I can genuinely say that the team had worked hard to answer and resolve your issues in a timely manner. Do let us know if there is anything else we can be of assistance with. Sincerely,

Scott
Director in New Zealand

Oversold under delivered

Comments: Unreliable, oversell under deliver, not willing to be accountable, and dishonest sales people. Avoid this platform at all costs, it will lose your business a fortune.

Pros:

It's quite simple to learn and operate.

Cons:

The short comings are many. It starts with their sales team misleading us about it's functionality. I was very specific about the fact that we wanted a one stop shop for POS, database management, invoicing, communications and gym access. You cannot mass email your database with out using a third party provider like mail chimp, which means you now have to operate two databases. After 2 years we have had so much reputational damage and have recently decided to remove 24 hour access from our offering I will transition to another platform, as the door access software (again third party) kept going offline and denying customers access. They never had solutions or explanations for why it wouldn't work, they blamed the telco's, the power, the third party gate keeper they recommended, our PC's, other software, but never took any responsibility. We never got the App live as they just did not respond for 6 months.

3 years ago

Dear Scott, Thank you for taking the time to share this with us. We are very sorry to hear that our product did not fulfill your needs as presented during the sales process. We would definitely like to discuss your experience further for us to have a better understanding of the reasons for the inconveniences you described and find a resolution, so it would mean a lot if you reach out to us personally at [email protected], as we were unable to find your account in our system with the information given in the review details. Again, we appreciate your time in reviewing Virtuagym.

Kayla
Owner in Canada

Great App, horrible customer service

Comments: I rate is a 5/5 for the App and a 1/5 for customer service.

Pros:

I wish I could rate this App 5 stars for everything as it has been an asset to my business. I use it every single day to run my online business, the app itself is very user-friendly for my clients and easy to use on the back end. It has many great features that make creating and following workouts very easy.

Cons:

If you are looking or in need of good customer service, this app isn't for you. They have failed me many times in the customer service department. Slow to respond, sometimes days when I need assistance urgently. My app was down for a month and a half earlier this year, what should have been my best month of the year ended up being my worst of all time. They have a great product, just need to put a lot of work into their customer service.

4 years ago

"Dear, Kayla Thank you very much for your review! We are glad to hear that our app has become such an asset for the development of your business and that your clients find our many available features easy to use. The situation you had mentioned about your app being down, did you mean that your entire app was actually down, or were you referring to the issue we had experienced with custom workouts not playing? As the only record of the issue that we have is with the workouts and that was due to YouTube changing their license agreement and unfortunately, that affected any business that relies on YouTube to share their videos. We would love to hear more about your experience so we can continue to improve the service we provide to all of our clients. Please email us at [email protected] and use the code JA18615 in the subject line. Your feedback is very valuable and welcomed! Sincerely, Your Virtuagym Family."

Daniel
US
Used the Software for: Not provided

Virtuagym: great all-in-one system

Comments: My partner and I began with Virtuagym after I had investigated their booth at the 2016 Club Industry Show in Chicago.
From a mobile-fitness owner's standpoint and for traditional clubs, this system can be your go-to for a complete software.
First off, their support is exceptional with live chat and dedicated, rapid email response. All of my concerns and questions were always answered in a timely manner and from my requests, they've made changes to our system for us on what we wanted.
For specific feautures, Ill touch on a few, but their pdf catalog/brochure really lays out everything nicely for what is offered.
New and existing members can sign up for the system via request or going to the club's "online shop" where they may browse the club's products and packages. They can view a schedule with the club's class listings and book their spot. Member's receive their own profile page which can be customized and it is part of the club's own social feed. Groups can be added for different demographic purposes for what population the content speaks to.
Members can create their own workouts from a large exercise and activity database, track their progress with many measurement options. Track food with a huge database of foods as well as create your own meals by saving particular foods in the nutrition diary as a meal, so it can be accessed later if the client makes and eats the same thing. Nutrition facts are clearly displayed and this can be a good tool, however does take time and work for one to become proficient and willing to do this all the time. The system syncs with Fitbit for basic statistics and VG has their own activity trackers that go with their system, NeoHealth, which could be a promotion to members. From a personal coaching standpoint, I would grade this system a B. Ive been told some updates are near that would work out some kinks and be useful additions. Push notifications, a "circuit/superset" option in the workout builder, majority of posts on the social feed go through, but some receive an error and most be re-entered.
But alot is offered. You can send workouts and activities to the client's activity calendar, set up and fill in their meal plan and set goals.
For business, everything is offered. Point of sale, kiosk check ins, marketing, services, memberships and more can be edited for the individual club or coach's liking

7 years ago

Hi Daniel, Thanks for your nice review and for your accurate description of our service! It is great to see how well you are doing and how efficiently we are helping you run your business! Features such as push notification and superset editor (and much more!) are currently in our roadmap, and we hope they will be implemented soon, in order to make us deserve your A-grade! We thank you for the valuable time that you have spent to write this review, and please do not hesitate to reach out if anything! Have a great day, Walter - Virtuagym Customer Success Department

Alex
Owner in Canada

Good product for my Online PT business

Comments: Overall I'm satisfied to be able to have a tool that takes lots out of my plate in admin processes.

Pros:

Easy to create workouts and deliver them to my clients. Keeping track and accountability are major for keeping motivation. The business admin has been very helpful to keep finances easier

Cons:

The customer service communication at the beginning with me was not good, take to long for getting and answer. I see they have been working on it, but still, lots more to do to improve post-sales client service

4 years ago

Dear, Alex! Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. We are excited to read that you have found our workout components and administrative module useful when guiding your clients throughout their fitness journey! As a team, we want to sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you had experienced during your initial communication with our customer care division. We will continue working towards becoming more effective when addressing our clients' requests in order to deliver outstanding service! Once again thank you for your suggestions! With warm regards, Your Virtuagym family.

Emm
Owner in Australia

Tick Performance

Comments: Being in another country does make it difficult to follow up with any issues

Pros:

I like the content and the presentation, back end content, and app store app

Cons:

I am still waiting for Ezidebit Aust to become apart of the integrations - I was initially informed it would be less than 1 year to onboarding but 2 years later I am still waiting.

4 years ago

"Dear, Emm Thank you very much for your review! We are glad to hear that you find our content and presentation, positive aspects of Virtuagym. We would like to hear more about those areas of opportunity you feel we can continue to work on when it comes to better access to back end content. Unfortunately, our partnership with Ezidebit has been put on hold. With their current pause of payouts to clients, we are unsure when this can be picked up again. But we will make sure to keep you posted once there is a change in their situation. Please feel free to write to us at [email protected] using the code JA23872 in the subject line. Many thanks, Your Virtuagym Family"

Emily
Owneer in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Worst customer service ever!

Comments: Went from great to horrible within 24 hours. We were so excited about the product after our hour demo, pricing, and terms of agreement. We wanted to get up and running immediately so we signed and sent back the contract right away. When we were on the call with our rep after we signed to get us up and running, he mentioned something about a 1 yr contract that all 3 of us heard for the first time. We quickly said this is not going to work for us as we cannot commit for a year when we don’t even know if the project we were building was going to take off. We had not even used the product and we asked them to kindly refund our $213 until we can fully decide if this was something we could commit to. They were adamant that we signed fully well aware of the 1 yr contract. We admitted that we did not read the contract before signing bc we were sure we understood all the details on our demo call with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. They were firm that they were not going to refund us and instead tried passing us to different levels of mgmt. I told them there is nothing to discuss. We can’t and won’t commit to a year and unless we can go month to month, this was just not going to work.
They chose to stop Communicating all together and I had to call my bank to make a claim as a fraudulent charge. My bank on the other hand was great and reversed the charge.
A month ahead gone by and I see they charged us again!!! I have sent 2 emails asking them to refund and stop charging with zero response!

Pros:

There were features such as app development that seemed exciting but we never got that far.

Cons:

Buyer beware! There is a ONE YEAR CONTRACT that they quickly glaze over during your demo. We had 3 associates on the call and not one of us heard there was a 1 yr contract.

3 years ago

Dear Emily, Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are very sorry our service did not meet your expectations, however, being on a one-year-contract is something that is mentioned several times in the meetings you had with our consultants as we understand the importance of making it very clear to our clients. If you are open to discuss your experience further, please feel welcome to email us at [email protected]. With warm regards, The Virtuagym team

Mariano
Director in Spain

'Client Success Team' & Updates problems

Comments: Not as it was described upon selection

Pros:

Workout plans, meal plans and invoicing on 1 software

Cons:

'Client Success Team' & all the issues that come up with each developer's update. After doing our best to keep up with the numerous issues encountered we have 2 major issues that are severely affecting our business. We have already emailed the 'client success team' for months but no temporary solution/help was provided and honestly we doubt even if the issues were understood, further to the replies received. We also asked for the contact details of someone at a higher position and where informed that he can give us a call only next week! 1 of the issues has been reported 3 months ago and till today no feedback/solution whatsoever were offered. It's already the second day with the 2nd issue and this is keeping our business on hold. For obvious reasons such issue is costing us a lot of money plus damage to our reputation with our clients.

4 years ago

Dear Mariano, It sounds like you didn't have the best of experience and we are deeply apologetic for that lapse in service. We will reach out to you shortly to see how we can improve the value we provide to your business.

Fabio
Norway
Hospital & Health Care, 2–10 Employees

Not advised for personal trainers

Comments: It doesn't help Personal trainers, there are better options in the market. This is a app that was first designed for the general population, and not for personal trainers. Recently they started to sell professional packages - to personal trainers and gyms- but it seems that they are much more interested in gyms, than personal trainers, so all the updates failed to improve the main things that i wanted to improve.

Pros:

It gives you access to a very powerful platform, and you can brand it everything.

Cons:

- no Coach app; - Terrible workout editor; - You cannot assign workout to a client, he needs to chose it from the available workouts; - you cannot use the app to track your clients workouts; - You dont have a demo of the portal, you need to sign for a year membership if you want to access to the portal;

7 years ago

Hi Fabio, thank you very much for your honest words. I am sorry you are feeling that Virtuagym did not meet your needs. However, there are a few details that we'd like to clarify. Our professional packages do offer the possibility to not only create your own workout plans for your clients. but also your custom made exercises. In addition, both our sales and client success team give demos and trainings of the system to all potential and existing clients. Finally, we are currently testing our coaching App which will allow you to track your client's progress on your phone and will launch soon. Wish you all the best with your future endeavors! Alkistis

Jason
Web Communication Manager in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 501–1,000 Employees

Easy to implement, affordable and feature rich.

Comments: Great software! Excellent support! Reasonable price!

Pros:

I really appreciate the ease of setup. It integrated nicely with our University software for easy syncing of Staff and Students. Flexible pricing options for products/services. The App works well and allows people to do scheduling and track exercise directly from their device. Pretty great!

Cons:

This software fit our parameters quite well. Only suggestions, might be nice to have more control over App design. But, that really would require features that are probably outside Virtuagyms intended customer base.

3 years ago

Dear Jason, We appreciate your time in reviewing Virtuagym! Our team is dedicated to providing exceptional service and it truly means a lot to hear that our efforts have made a difference for you. We are committed to improving our system, so we will definitely pass your feedback on to the development team. Let us remind you to email any further suggestions and ideas you may have at [email protected] Team Virtuagym

Everton
Fittness Director in US

Virtua experience

Comments: Overall I'm pleased with this app so far.

Pros:

The billing and scheduling is what I like the most about this app. Billing- keeps the client updated on their payments amd how many credits they have on their account to be able to purchase sessions. Allowing the clients to be able to schedule the days they train. All easy to navigate and a smooth transition of adding my website to this app.

Cons:

There will only be a few things I'd change a out this app, clients and the public, being able to write reviews. If the virtual avatar can showcase the muscle this being used, have it highlighted. To show the client the muscles being used in video not only through picture.also if it had a voice and talked the client through the workout. Also, hoping for some new updates on the avatar.

2 years ago

Dear Everton, We are thrilled to hear about your positive experience with us! Our daily commitment is to work on improving our services, so this is why we greatly value our customer's feedback. Please do not hesitate to share any further thoughts by emailing us at [email protected] and we will make sure to pass them over to our developers for consideration. Team Virtuagym

Barry
Owner in Netherlands
Sports, 2–10 Employees

Friendly en easy to use software

Comments: Good cliënt service en easy to use

Pros:

Its all inclusive. Everything i needed was in the software.

Cons:

Sometimes I had diffuculties with contacting de customer service