• Overall
    4.7 /5
    4.7 /5
  • Customer Service Software
    4.8 /5

About Ordoro

Streamline Your Ecommerce Operations

Learn more about Ordoro

Adam F.
  • Reviewed on 14/09/2014

"Ordoro is moving in all the right ways..."

Comments: I'm an online retailer with multiple shopping carts. I reluctantly chose Ordoro to link all the carts together and provide us with the shipping solutions for our complexity of orders. Not only has their support staff helped us make the transition with ease, but they are constantly enhancing their system to make our lives easier and easier. As of late, they have really moved forward with some ingenious and time saving shortcuts to cut down on our order processing time. Whether we're creating multple lables, multiple pack slips or multiple drop ships, it's all done with less and less man hours and more and more efficiently. We are not currenlty using their inventory management component, but may be in the future. The latest we are embracing is the ability to list suppliers associated with each product. We plan on growing with Ordoro for many years to come.

• Reviewed on 14/09/2014
Manny J.
Director of Strategic Initiatives
Telecommunications, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/05/2018

"Cinch to use especially for infrequent use"

Pros: Ordoro offers a free account for those who don't ship much or are a growing business, which is huge. The free edition comes with quite a few nice features that make our shipping more automated. We connected this with WooCommerce to auto-generate orders.

Cons: Requires a lot of clicks to get it from order to shipped. Paid version includes more automation which seemingly takes care of this. If you use often, it's probably worth the money.

• Reviewed on 13/05/2018
Co-Founder
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/03/2018

"Great Service and Customisation"

Pros: Really happy with the customization, we have a unique production flow. Ordoro was able to adapt to this and allow easy use from various different stake holders in our organisation. Couldn't find anything else quite like it on the market.

Cons: Further automation with my freight provider would be good, they are based in China so it is a bit more difficult

• Reviewed on 13/03/2018
Ian H.
Internet
  • Reviewed on 08/05/2014

"Ordoro is Best of Class for Order Management"

Comments: Jagath called me when he launched the company and asked me to try out Ordoro. I did not think much about it because I was a reseller for Stone Edge Order Manager and had many of my Shopsite customers using it. With a few more calls from Jagath I was convinced to try it. I never looked back and have used it for all my own stores and my clients stores. I highly recommend this tool for anyone managing a Shopsite or other compatible ecom store. Yo will not be disappointed. No support contracts and the support is great.

Pros: Cloud based
No support contracts
They actually consider feature requests
Affordable

Cons: No reseller program

• Reviewed on 08/05/2014
Ryan P.
Chief Technology Officer
  • Reviewed on 23/02/2017
  • Reviewed on 23/02/2017
Rebecca M.
  • Reviewed on 17/11/2016

"excellent inventory software!"

Comments: I have been using Ordoro for a couple of months now. It has an excellent interface and an easy way to track inventory. They also have a great Kit option that will still allow you to track inventory even when you are selling the same SKU in multiple product bundles. We would like to eventually process orders with Ordoro as well. We are really happy with the product.

• Reviewed on 17/11/2016
Diane M.
  • Reviewed on 17/02/2016

"Great program, already saved the fee"

Comments: I am using Ordoro, after trying them last year for a while and than dropping them, have found them now to be a great shipping channel. I sell on my web site, Amazon, eBay, Etsy and hopefully have some sales this year on Shopify. Ordoro collects all but my web site, which I enter manually. Than I can pick between USPS (which runs via Endicia), UPS or Fedex. Whoever is cheapest gets the shipment, great for me, as some shipments are 2-3 pound some 30 pound. (I ship live plants). Very happy with Ordoro. I save more than the $25 a month fee easy in the spring, summer and fall.

• Reviewed on 17/02/2016
Matthew M.
Operations Manager
  • Reviewed on 28/07/2014

"Excellent Service - Fairly Robust Functionality"

Comments: We were pretty happy all around. Every once in awhile something an issue arose but we were always able to get ahold of someone (sometimes even their CEO) to help us resolve the issue quickly. We have had our fair share of operational struggles and Ordoro was definitely a step in the right direction! Highly Recommend.

• Reviewed on 28/07/2014
Jenny W.
  • Reviewed on 17/04/2018
  • Reviewed on 17/04/2018
Khalil E.
  • Reviewed on 19/09/2014

"Great Product"

Comments: I am impressed with ease of using the products and the friendly customer service. I strongly recommend the service for all e-commerce user. the best inventory and shipping manger app. A+++

• Reviewed on 19/09/2014
Floyd S.
Creative Director & Co-Founder
  • Reviewed on 15/05/2015

"Ordoro lives up to the hype"

Comments: Ordoro Basic is exactly as promised. A comprehensive system for managing orders and shipping. Since I started using Ordoro, my orders have gone out faster, my shipping costs have gone down significantly, and fulfillment of orders takes up a much smaller portion of my day. The best part about it all is that my customers are happier and much more likely to leave favorable reviews, reorder, and try different products we order. Life was hard before Ordoro! I feel like now I can tell those old man stories like, "back in my day, we didn't have Ordoro. We had to copy and paste recipient addresses from Amazon to USPS.com through 15 miles in the snow uphill." Now orders are processed, labels are created and customers are notified in two clicks.

Pros: Great customer service
Faster order processing
Higher return customer rate
Less time and headache

Cons: None yet. So far Ordoro has completely changed the way I do business

• Reviewed on 15/05/2015
Justin A.
Political Organization
  • Reviewed on 20/03/2015

"Been using Ordoro for years and couldn't be more grateful."

Comments: Ordoro handles all of our shipping. Our brand, My Magic Mud, has gone from 1 location to 270 in a 9 month period and this solution has grown with us. For the price, there's nothing out there I'd rather use. They also save us a lot on shipping with their discounted USPS rates. I have no affiliation with them nor reason to write this review other than out of gratitude for the technology they've created that allows my little startup to compete with large companies.

Pros: It's unbelievably functional for the price. Saves on shipping as well. Ship fast and in bulk in seconds. I can process and ship out a hundred orders in just a few hours. Great pricing packages for small to medium size operations. Integrates well with BigCommerce and Amazon. Good inventory tracking. Constantly updating functionality.

Cons: I'd like to see more control over saving customer profiles. When I type a customer name, it saves the data and populates fields automatically, but I'd like to save changes and have control over what it future populates for easy reorder management. Doesn't have any good system for accounting that I could find. I also think Ordoro needs to provide some solid reporting mechanisms. But none of this stuff should be a deal breaker for any startup, smaller operation. Definitely not robust enough for larger companies or major fulfillment centers, but this software was created to empower the little guy!

• Reviewed on 20/03/2015
Kathy P.
Logistics & Supply Chain
  • Reviewed on 15/09/2015

"Ordoro: Great Order & Inventory Management Software!"

Comments: We've been using Ordoro for over two years and we couldn't be more pleased. What we love: tiered pricing; we're not locked into a contract; the order and inventory management modules were very, very easy to learn and use; shopping cart integration is a breeze. We especially love the huge savings on USPS shipping costs! And their support is outstanding. Between online videos that guide you step-by-step and great documentation, it covered 99% of what we needed to know. The few times we had to reach out to the Ordoro Support team, the response was very timely. We highly, highly recommend Ordoro.

Pros: Easy to use; tiered pricing; no contract required; fast shopping cart integration; huge savings on USPS costs; outstanding online support and team

Cons: The very few times we needed to reach out to the Ordoro Support team was usually related to error codes. On occasion, the documentation on the error code was lacking.

• Reviewed on 15/09/2015
  • Reviewed on 15/10/2013

"Why I Chose Ordoro Over the Other eCommerce Apps"

Comments: After shopping around for quite some time for an all-in-one web application to help me manage my online store as well as my eBay and Amazon accounts, I decided Ordoro was the one for me. There are quite a few companies that offer trial periods and I wanted to make sure I was completely satisfied before subscribing so I did some research and shopped around. In the end, I found Ordoro was the easiest to set up and manage. I was able to import my inventory with just a few simple steps using their set-up program that walks you through your first time using it. There are also helpful videos for any questions you may have. Once I was set up, I found that it had everything that I was looking for in an all-in-one eCommerce app--simple and easy to use yet very robust with many features. I was also very impressed by their willingness to reach out to their customers to make sure they are happy with their services. In the end, I chose Ordoro because it was the easiest to use, full of features that I needed for my online business, and had great customer service.

Pros: -Quick and easy set up
-Many features so it is powerful, yet still easy to navigate through and manage.
-Outstanding customer service and friendly, down-to-earth staff.
-Competitive price

• Reviewed on 15/10/2013
Molly B.
  • Reviewed on 09/09/2014

"Ordoro Basic"

Comments: Our favorite part of Ordoro is the customer service. Our inquiries are responded to very quickly, and we're taken care of as much as possible.
The software is easy to use, and is very self-explanatory. For everything that doesn't make sense, the guys at Ordoro will walk you through the process.
We use Ordoro for multiple shipping warehouses at various locations, and for multiple shipping carriers. It all works flawlessly and seamlessly.

• Reviewed on 09/09/2014
Zoe M.
Retail
  • Reviewed on 01/01/2015

"Ordoro in just 15 days has made my shiping easier and cheaper!"

Comments: I have only contacted support twice and they have been awesome. Now with the new year I am going to challenge them with my my existing Dymo printer setup. All in all very impressed!

Pros: Easy
Reasonably Priced
Good savings on postage

Cons: Not self-service nerdy enough for me, BUT support has been great and fast!

• Reviewed on 01/01/2015
Dennis H.
  • Reviewed on 11/02/2016

"Ordoro - Rockstar Employee"

Comments: We are a small eCommerce business in the RV parts and RV Accessories space www.MakariosRV.com. We were at a transition phase for growth and could not really justify the expense of an additional employee, this is when we began our search for an intangible approach versus a tangible. Ordoro represents our latest employee and removes the human error factor. IT takes a little time to setup, but after setting up - it is fantastic.

Pros: Processing purchase orders directly from our eCommerce platform. Creating shipping labels from different carriers and printing them and then the software goes one step further and updates our eCommerce platform with the tracking numbers. Sure, other software performs similar tasks and this software Ordoro excels with the above mentioned tasks with very little effort on our behalf. Rockstar employee just happens to fit in with the rest of the team!!!

Cons: One improvement would be the final step in the process and this would be obtaining the tracking information from the vendors the purchase orders are pushed with a call and push back into the eCommerce platform. This will be the Bugatti in the SaaS platform.

• Reviewed on 11/02/2016
Jeff L.
  • Reviewed on 10/07/2017

"Maybe the best customer service anywhere!"

Pros: Ordoro's customer service should be the model that more business' use. They have terrifically accomplished technical support and the team members, to whom I've spoken, are polite, helpful, and knowlegeable beyond the normal standard that I usually see. Bravo, to Ordoro!

Cons: Their advanced features, like the inventory or PO features, which come with higher priced versions are not available to the smaller users as they are a bit cost prohibitive. It makes me anxious to build my company just to have these features at my disposal. I wish they had even an Inventory and PO Light Version for the smaller users.

• Reviewed on 10/07/2017
Thor M.
  • Reviewed on 23/08/2017

"First Rate Customer Support"

Pros: User Friendly, Customize-able, Easy PO creation and inventory management, Great Postal Rates, Fast and consistent. Most of all - the best customer support we've ever come across after 18 years in eCommerce.

Cons: Better API communication with Bigcommerce would be a plus - but it's not a deal breaker by any means. Pitney Bowes API has been an issue - but this isn't ORDORO's fault. I'm pretty short on cons...

• Reviewed on 23/08/2017
Kevin T.
Sports, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/02/2016

"Great Product, Even Better Company"

Comments: We started using Ordoro in November of 2015. Because of our growth, our products are growing in exponential volume. Ordoro is scalable and easy to use. It was easily adaptable to our platform. Like many businesses, shipping is tremendously important to our end customer. We require a product that is easy to use and can allow us to print and ship easily in mass.

Pros: The only thing that is better than the product is the customer service. The product is easy to use, scalable, and the API works great with our web application.

Cons: Shipping is often unpredictable and carriers can sometimes be not so reliable. We have asked for the ability to see when packages are taking too long to be delivered so that we can get in front of any customer service issues. This requires software development to ping all of the carriers on their end. Hopefully that is coming soon.

• Reviewed on 01/02/2016
Tina Y.
  • Reviewed on 22/07/2016

"Excellent App and Excellent Customer Service To Back It Up!"

Comments: I spent about a month thoroughly searching for the right backend fulfillment software for my eCommerce business. I read up on numerous blogs, articles, and reviews. There were definitely some big name guys out there that I considered, but at the end of the day, I went with Ordoro and I'm so glad I did! I would highly recommend Ordoro to anyone else looking for a fulfillment app for their business.

Pros: -Easy to navigate and user friendly interface.
-Technically advanced and professional level quality.
-Great features(especially the deep discounts off of regular USPS rates!)
-Fantastic customer service for all your technical questions.
-Many features that can be added on an as-needed basis. You only pay for what you need which is great!
-Affordable
-Reliable technology

Cons: I honestly cannot think of any at this time.

• Reviewed on 22/07/2016
Software - Operations
Consumer Goods, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/12/2019

"Great App, Amazing Customer Service!"

Comments: We use Ordoro to integrate our warehouses with various channels and to write-back accurate stock levels.
We're really happy with the service so far and we look forward to developing more integrations in the future as we expand our business to new territories.

Pros: Ordoro's customer service is first class, no problem has been to small for them to take on for us which we really appreciate.
Ordoro's kitting options have made fulfilling our website bundle orders really easy.

Cons: We're looking forward to using Ordoro for more integrations with FBA warehouses worldwide.
We'd love to see an overall view of our stock by warehouse in the future.

• Reviewed on 20/12/2019
Alex S.
  • Reviewed on 20/10/2016

"Exceeded Expectations"

Comments: We use Ordoro every day, and besides their easy to use platform their customer service is top notch! After vetting a number of platforms similar to Ordoro I couldn't be happier with our decision.

• Reviewed on 20/10/2016
Operations, Founder
Consumer Goods, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/10/2014

"Fantastic Customer Service at Ordoro"

Comments: We are just ramping up a multi-channel online sales effort and we are using Ordoro for routing all the orders. We are not live yet, but I have to say that their customer service and support are fantastic. Quick friendly email and phone call responses and openness for new features are an everyday experience. The product has worked completely as stated.

Pros: Friendly technical support and service
Fast customer service
Desire to add features
Works as advertised

Cons: Would like to see more features (always the case, and they are responsive to these requests a PRO).

• Reviewed on 08/10/2014
Kelechi U.
Arts & Crafts
  • Reviewed on 26/10/2014

"My experience with Ordoro:"

Comments: I have had a great experience with the Ordoro team. I had a few minor issues while setting up my account. Each time I called technical support my call was returned promptly. I was pleased with the level of expertise of the technician, Elle, and the other team members. My issues were always resolved quickly. I am extremely pleased with the service provided by the Ordoro team. They even took time out over the weekend to resolve an issue I considered minor. Although I am happy with Ordoro, I realize I am just starting with them. I will be sure to give another review after I have been with them longer.

• Reviewed on 26/10/2014