15 years helping Israeli businesses

About Deskero

Deskero is a cloud-based software that offers simple yet effective tools to integrate requests coming from different channels.

Learn more about Deskero

Pros:

Cons:

The only con we've faced was the lack of a database interface with our BI tools. It has some reporting tools embedded and allows for data download but has to be done manually.

Deskero ratings

4.8
4.7
4.5
4.6

8.8/10

Deskero has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 113 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Deskero before?

Ray
Ray
US

Deskero allows you to measure I.T., so that you can manage it.

Pros:

Overall, I've had a great experience implementing Deskero as our help desk & I.T. project management solution. If you can't measure your I.T. requests/incidents, how can you manage them? Deskero allows you to measure, so that you can manage. I compared several solutions before trying Deskero, and for price vs features, I found Deskero to be our best fit. We have used it for months to manage daily I.T. tickets/incidents, and for requests/projects. We export the data and prepare analytics to identify areas within our infrastructure that could use improvement. During the setup process, I had several questions, and Nicolo was available to answer each question quickly & efficiently.

Cons:

A few things weren't laid out in the portal the way I'd do them, the best way I could describe them is that they are a little quirky. However, Deskero support was there to answer my questions and resolve issues.

Andrea
Business Development in Italy
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Simple, complete, scalable and customizable with API

Comments: We automatized the creation of new customers and leads with API integration, we provide a self-service portal where customers can find the activation state of their services and any requests. We manage tickets of many types very easy: information, requests, technical help, economics, leads, prospects. We implemented live chat very easy. We can manage many customers with few operators. We are very satisfied.

Pros:

The product is perfect for tickets management and live chat implementation. You can manage as many ticket as you want and create as many chat widgets as you want, other competitors have limits on tickets or chats. It offers a simple CRM for basic tasks, but useful to store information to let operators answer customer requests. The API can expand automatization very well and information can be implemented or connected in a more complete CRM. Configuration is very easy, but complete, with e-mail template and workflow automatizations by rules and if-then conditions. There is a useful self-service portal for customers.

Cons:

The API documentation is very minimal and sometimes you have to ask for help to use some advanced requests, but the technical team is fast and give you complete answers. There are some bug here and there, like broken search boxes, nothing too serious, but as you write to technical team they fix them in very short time. I wish the CRM part is more complete with the possibility to create customers types and connect each others, more customized field types and the possibility to create group of customized fields to let operators read information very easy. It's not possible to create if-then rules with CRM custom fields. I wish more customizations for self-service portal, like pages creation (outside the knowledge base), top page banners or alerts, customized fields integration into pages.

Good but not cheap

Pros:

Easy to use and web based. Trial easy to activate. you can use it with PC, tablet smartphone without problems

Cons:

The application is'nt cheap if you need more then 1 agent... if you need multilanguage you have to buy the intermediate versione...

6 years ago

Hello! Thanks for your review. You can have full multilanguage support on Grow plan which is only 9 USD/month, so it's actually pretty cheap :) Kind regards

Marc
President in Canada
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

Easy process to onboard ticketing system for our clients

Comments: We had a lot of request for website maintenance by email and managing these request manually lead to errors and not so happy clients. By implementing Deskero, our clients are well organized, requests and time are also documented and the followup is easy for both project manager (on our end), developer (on our end) and our client team.

Pros:

Clean and easy to understand / use interface. Support and implementation went smooth and well documented.

Cons:

We are french based company (Quebec) and the french language pack needs a bit of update.

Mark
Mark
Head of Products
Accounting Software, 11–50 Employees

Used for client support email ticketing help desk

Comments: We use Deskero daily for incoming emails to our support address which in turn is auto handed out to 3 support desk staff. The system is quick and efficient.
We do not make use of the more advanced features as the functionality in the entry offer was pretty much what we were after.
We used to use our own OTRS system which was not bad but no where near as easy to use and did not look as good as Deskero does.
If you have a support desk and need the auto ticketing options on client queries then Deskero handles this perfectly well without any hassles.
Tracking a users ticket from beginning to end is easy and shows all responses and is very easy when it comes to allocating certain tickets to specific agents.

Pros:

Very easy to use Easy to setup, adding external mail account for incoming mails. Simple efficient layout. This is important when your agents are staring at it all day. Auto allocation of incoming queries is very good. Pricing is great

Cons:

None really, we are on the entry package with a few agents and it has been working well for the last few months.

Santiago
Santiago
Management Consulting, 2–10 Employees

Complete multichannel solution

Comments: Deskero is a easy to use solution for customer contact centers multichannel capabilities. It has, in only one environment, the capabilitiy to establish and maintain a conversation with a customer in a real multichannel environment. Any interaction is treated as a "ticket", independently of the channel. We used for twitter, facebook, chat, mail and web form. It has a very interesting social media monitor and a easy to use knowledge management library directly connected to contact management layer.

Pros:

Easy to use, Real multichannel.

Cons:

Ideal for small contact centers or pull based environment. Big ones need also complex interaction routing capabilities, not present in deskero.

Student
Professional Training & Coaching, 11–50 Employees

They are amazing.

Comments: Hello,
If you need to work with a company that they care about you go for it !
They are amazing. They respect their giving words. I wanted to start a support servicing company and because I would have been between my client and their client I ask them if it was possible to add this 3 layer. The answer was positive and we work together to achieved this goal.
I'm not a normal customer because the way I wanted to use their application it but the only thing I can guaranty you is that they will do everything they can to help you get the most of their platform.

Pros:

The Team The value you get for the price Everything works as it supposes. Flexibility to adapt.

Cons:

The only thing I don’t like it is the design because there is so much space lost but maybe it helps to focus one client at the time.

Daniele
Daniele
Telesales & Customer Service in Italy
Oil & Energy, 501–1,000 Employees

DESKERO

Pros:

Very easy and intuitive program. It’s a perfect back office management tool. I strongly recommend it.

Cons:

None, I love it and I don’t feel that there are things I would change from what I have seen.

Adjunct Lecturer
Higher Education Software, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Deskero Team Goes Above!

Comments: This software is above and beyond what we expected. The team is dedicated to their clients and has always been very responsive to our needs! Deskero is a great ticketing system that scales with your company. They offer quite a few different plans and customizations to work for you and your clients.

Pros:

Great user/client experience, great customer service, easy to integrate, great for your clients,

Cons:

Minor bugs here and there that the Deskero team has been very good about fixing immediately.

Abel
Myself in Spain
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

Fast and easy

Pros:

Easy start, easy config and a good UI, clean.

Cons:

Lacks of remote conection for help a client

Internet, 11–50 Employees

Amazing Helpdesk Software

Comments: I love all the features! There is nothing I don't like about it! Maybe it would be nice to have SMS Integration so it would be nice to keep the customers informed about the important issues beside the email.

Pros:

So easy to use and complete value for your money! Improves the communication so effectively! Automatic notifications are so nice - keeps everyone updated immediately about any update on the issues! Web based and they have mobile app also that you can use to connect! I recommend everyone to use it!

6 years ago

Hello! Thank you so much for the very positive review! Just a quick note: we do offer SMS integration on our Premium plan. Best regards

Easy to use and excellent value

Pros:

We are a pre-seed start up and were looking for a support portal that was both good value and could offer a password protected support portal & knowledge base. Deskero does both of these things well. Customer support were also response to our needs and tweaked the plan for us. Super impressed so far. The mobile app on Android is good too.

Cons:

Desktop UI seems very dated to me (10 years behind?), and the mobile app doesn't allow the assignment of tickets, so, as admin, I don't get notified through the app when new tickets come in, and so have missed a few.

6 years ago

Hello! Thank you for your review, we appreciate it! We will soon launch a totally new UI, fresher, neater and redesigned from scratch (of course you will be able to choose whether to use the new version or the legacy one). The assignment feature will be introduced in the next release of our mobile apps. Thank you and best regards!

Religious Institutions, 51–200 Employees

Easy to use and affordable IT ticket solution.

Pros:

Ticket managing. Easy user interface. Easy to keep track of problems. Able to see what other Admins are working on.

Cons:

Having trouble getting users to use the application. Some feel they do not know how to navigate it too well.

6 years ago

Hello, thanks for your review! Please let us know what you would change in our application by dropping an email to [email protected] Thank you!

Margie
Puerto Rico

Used for in-house help desk and loving it

Pros:

We have been trying different tools for managing help desk and support tickets and this is the best so far. We have all the features we like at hand and is very easy to setup and use. Our team is getting their tasks organized and ready in no time. Deskero have saved us time and effort!

Cons:

So far we have not encounter problems with Deskero, we hope to find a way to see customers reports as how much support was requested for a period of time, etc. But maybe we haven't explore all the options yet.

Sean
Sessional Lecturer in UK
Higher Education Software, 501–1,000 Employees

Everything you need in a knowledge base system

Pros:

Deskero is super easy to use! We now use it as our primary knowledge base platform. The client area/front-end looks great even when uncustomised.

Samuele
Italy

Deskero, the friendly Help Desk everyone wants

Pros:

I use Deskero daily and I can say that it's the best solution for your help desk! The team that it's following the project is made up of young people that love to keep in touch with their customers. Never seen such a responsive team, they actually use emails like an instant messaging app, always ready to answer your questions. For the quality level they offer, the cost is minimum

Juan Esteban
Jefe de Consultoria in Colombia
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Really friendly experience

Pros:

What i've liked the most is how easy everything is setup on the platform, as well as how neat everything looks. Also our customers have been really happy about this tools and are looking forward to use it onwards.

Cons:

There have been some complaints about the amount of emails that have been generated from our side, but i think that for this follow up is better to have more than less.

Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Great Software

Comments: Customer support , a way for the to reach us and track the status of their issue.

Pros:

It really takes out the hassle of handling customer complaints and the issues they are facing. We get to support them fast with this.

Cons:

Actually nothing found so far as it really gives you everything you need

Enrico
Enrico
Ceo in Italy
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

Easy to Use, Easy to Manage

Comments: Tool really useful because we were looking for a ticket manager and this has exactly the features we were searching for.

Pros:

The user experience is very simple and all employees can learn it easily and use it continuously.

Cons:

The price a bit high if you want to have manu users.

Donato Junior
Italy

excellent

Pros:

I'm starting to use free version and now after 30 min, I decide to upgrade to paid version. I think that is the right version for my business.

Cons:

the upgrade and the performance. I think is very simple to use and fast ... I never found a software with these two

Paolo
Paolo

Simple & Good

Comments: Ticketing service very good and simple to setup and use.
Support 100% fast and decisive.
Price OK with a little discount.

Pros:

Management of calls of a customer base for a legal software

Matteo
Matteo
Impiegato tecnico e commerciale
Human Resources (HR) Software, 2–10 Employees

Good Program

Comments: The application is good and it works perfectly.
Ticket control is customizable, as well as being very simple and intuitive.
Only not quite positive note is the mobile app, which unfortunately in my case sometimes experiences problems.

Cons:

The mobile app could be very useful if working.

8 years ago

Hey! We recently released new versions for our apps, that fixed some bugs and improved several features. Cheers!

Great

Pros:

Easy to use and set up. Complete guide to the installation process Cloud based Free agent Affordable paid plans

Cons:

They could offer 3 agents for the free plan. Also live chat for at least one agent. I think that's it. Interface it good

Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

What a nice app!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments: I solved my major problem with ticketing

Pros:

Friendly User Interface,Real time communication with the customer

Cons:

Nothing.Everything was perfect.Maybe in the future to add more templates icons

Kyle
Kyle
UK

Deskero

Comments: As a company we have recently started using deskero and find the features are perfect for our support desk to log calls. The other benefit is the reporting from it and the fact it allows us to see response times and how long a call was open.