• Overall

About Visual Retail Plus

Modular application with CRM, reporting, POS, inventory management, time and attendance tracking features for retail chains.

Learn more about Visual Retail Plus

Product Rating

Product Rating

Usage

Sort by

Have you used Visual Retail Plus before?

Chris N.
Founder in US
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees

Slightly below average experience

2 3 years ago

Pros:

The one this I will say was fantastic while working with this particular product was the help I received from customer service.

Cons:

I can’t say I found any features of this product to be especially standout, rather below average from my experience.

Hezi R.
CEO in US

VRP Review from Hezi Rotem

4 6 years ago

Pros:

I've been familiarized with this program for the last four years, it's capable against our Magento program directed towards our e-Commerce platform.

Cons:

We do come across connection issues a lot, this particularly occurs during our in-store functionality, this causes issues at times considering we have to check out customers through the program.

The VRP Team Response

6 years ago

We love having Sabon as our loyal customer for so many years, however as previously discussed, connectivity issues are not related to the VRP software.

Juan carlos C.
Internal Control Coordinator in El Salvador
Retail, 10,000+ Employees

Flexible tool and good customer support!

5 4 years ago

Comments: We track all the stores we have and we improve the controls we have in our industry.

Pros:

The solution of this software is really good you can be configured for a number of retail segments, including apparel, gift shops, hardware stores, electronics, office supplies and much more. It's ideal for growing retailers that need robust functionality and control the areas operations.

Cons:

You should improve the manual and guides to use each module because sometimes It get a little bit harder to begin and try to find what you're looking for. It should be a great idea to improve this.

Dean Y.
Vice President in US
Apparel & Fashion

Very sophisticated and yet user friendly.

5 6 years ago

Pros:

Perpetual improvement and the numerous methods to optimize your business

Cons:

No negatives. They are always there when you need them.

Alisha B.
Assistant manager in
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees

Okay better out there

4 5 years ago

Comments: This product is great, but needs some improving, yes all the functions work but doesn't look the prettiest.

Pros:

With any problem that arrises it was easily fixed with a quick call to customer support! Has a lot of functions.

Cons:

The graphics of the system isn't really advanced, it should be easier and better presented

Tim C.
Director of Operations in
Automotive, 2-10 Employees

Great software, Great company

5 5 years ago

Comments: We have been working with VRP for years now, and they are the best. They are constantly updating the software with new features and have amazing prompt support anytime we have a question or issue. They adapted their program to meet our needs and continue to work with us whenever something new shows up. The flexibility and power of their software is incredible.

Akim J.

Works Great

Pros:

This software is very useful. It is designed for durability and great understanding

Cons:

Regardless of how great this product is, there is still the fact that there needs to be work done on it regarding its many crashes, and taking forever to load or breaking down in the middle of a project

Ellain J.

Great System

4 7 years ago

Pros:

This is a great system for POS and works very well for us. We have become very used to it and would not want to turn back!

Cons:

It is sometimes slow, and it has problems printing receipts sometimes. Also, we have had many incidents where we have credit card issues. However, they are helpful enough to help us fix those issues.

Sandra G.

Vistual Retail Plus

Pros:

This system is indeed a plus for us. It took awhile to really get everything on board, but once we started using it, it was worth the cost.

Cons:

Updates tend to have more errors instead of fixing the current errors. That can be solved by testing it a lot more before distributing to customers.

Samantha R.

Enjoying cashing now

5 7 years ago

Pros:

I enjoying going to work and using Visual Retail Plus, as the POS system is so user-friendly and fun to use.

Cons:

We have had a few incidents where we had to go into emergency on the registers, because of problem relating to Visual Retail Plus in the beginning.

Fay L.
Used the Software for: Not provided

Making changes are now easy

Pros:

I like the fact that I can make simple changes in a breeze. It's all just one click to change an error in Visual Retail Plus.

Cons:

Other than a few program errors here and there, the program itself works fine. It's the human errors that make the program looks bad.

June O.

Needs improvement

Pros:

I like that it's not technical, and you don't need a lot of computer knowledge to start using it.

Cons:

I don't like that fact that this system is so problematic. It's always giving an error and so very slow to work with at times.

Tracy C.

Great Product

Pros:

It is very easy to use and understand. All reports are so detailed that it makes my work much easier.

Cons:

It breaks down every time I'm running a big report. I need to close it and re-open.

Matthew L.

Awesome software!

5 7 years ago

Pros:

It's fast and reliable. Everything is just a tab away. I don't need to go through long menus.

Cons:

There are random errors here and there, but that is very minimal. It signed me out a couple times.

Tasha B.

It works well

Pros:

It's a great product that functions well, and there isn't a thing that can't be done on it.

Cons:

It's speed needs improvement; it can have moments when it runs extremely slow for no apparent reason.

Michael K.

The best there is

Pros:

It's so simple to use, it's amazing! There's really nothing difficult about it.

Cons:

Very rarely there are errors in doing receiving of a PO. It doesn't happen often, but when it does happen, it can get on your nerves.

Allyse L.
Baby Cubby Customer Service in US
11-50 Employees

VRP is an amazing tool in the retail industry!

5 3 years ago

Comments: Overall, this has been a great product for our company.

Pros:

It is a good, reliable POS system. They are constantly changing to best help retail companies. There customer service is also wonderful.

Cons:

Their user interface can seem a little outdated at times.m, yet, it does its job. Also, there are so many modules created- I’d love some sort of manual. It can get a little tricky trying to figure out.

Dane N.

Nicely made POS

4 7 years ago

Pros:

The POS is designed nicely, and it's simple enough that you can see all you need on one screen.

Cons:

There are numerous errors that will pop up, and the system can be very slow when used a lot.

Jeff D.

Best program

4 7 years ago

Pros:

I like the fact that it has everything you need and a lot more than you even need.

Cons:

There is random slowness with this program that are unknown to us, but it happens often enough.

Abdullah E.
Manager in US
Wholesale, 2-10 Employees

Made for retailers by retailers indeed!

5 3 years ago

Pros:

They really have thought of everything! And I rarely leave this high of a review. I also love how I can manage all 3 of our stores with the same system so I don’t have to enter in all the info again!

Cons:

I haven’t honestly tried it long enough to find a problem with it yet but I do wish they incorporated more marketing material to reach out to our customers more.

Raymond S.

Great Software

5 7 years ago

Pros:

I really like all of the different reports and how easy it is to run and export them.

Cons:

I sometimes feel they don't respond to our requests quickly enough, but this is very rare.

Max J.
Used the Software for: Not provided

This program helps me to be productive!

Pros:

I can get a lot done by using VRP, and it's easy to use modules.

Cons:

It does take a long time when doing a large search.

Julie D.
Used the Software for: Not provided

An efficient product to use

5 7 years ago

Pros:

I am able to work much faster and get a lot more done with this product.

Cons:

There is sometimes a long waiting period when adding new data or searching.

Stan S.
Used the Software for: Not provided

Using VRP for the first time.

4 7 years ago

Pros:

It's a step up from our current system. Everything is so easy to use.

Cons:

Sometimes it force closes, and I have to re-launch it a few times.

Eli S.

Easy to use

4 7 years ago

Pros:

It's easy to use and understand.

Cons:

Sometimes, it's a little slow and takes a little time to load a specific search.