15 years helping Israeli businesses

About ResNexus

ResNexus let's your business view and manage all of your existing and potential reservations in one place and reduce double bookings.

Learn more about ResNexus

Pros:

I tried other systems for less money but saw my numbers increase significantly with my return to Resnexus.

Cons:

They advertise 24/7 customer service, UNTRUE. If you try to reach them on the weekend - forget it.

ResNexus ratings

4.7

9.2/10

ResNexus has an overall rating of 4.8 out 5 stars based on 387 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used ResNexus before?

Billie
Billie
Operations Manager in US
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

ResNexus the best all around for campgrounds

Comments: Our experience has been wonderful. If there are any issues, which is rare, they always take care of you. We had a website designed by them and they did a fabulous job. It is very easy to go in and add or change things ourselves. The online bookings are huge for us as well as the connections to AirBnB they offer. The reports they have allow us to gather information to assist our business and growth.

Pros:

ResNexus provides all you need for the operations of your campground. Online bookings, point of sale system, websites, and the reports are amazing for management. They are constantly updating and adding new features. Their support team is the best and are always helpful and prompt.

Cons:

Some features need to be added to adhere to new standards with COVID-19, but they are actively working on it and always take feedback and suggestions for improvement.

4 years ago

Billie, Thanks for taking the time to give us a review. We're glad you like your website!

Anthony

New to resnexus

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Easy setup and ease of use and working with [sensitive content hidden] was great

Pros:

Price, features and the ability to manage group reservationd.

Cons:

Additional charge for texting feature. Reporting structure

last month

Anthony, Thanks for the great review! We appreciate you and your business and look forward to providing you with the additional features your business was looking for!

Rhitt

Good with some bad

Comments: Overall its a great system- Its all you need to run all/most aspects of your business. I.E. your reservation page and your website are linked, links to a solid credit card merchant, reservation software is fairly intuitive. However, you will drive yourself to the point of insanity trying to make changes, and other things that aren't straight forward. I.E. a one night reservation.- That being said, customer service is always there to help. I feel that the price, is not too expensive for only having to pay one company that can do so many things for your business. My only suggestion to them is to update the reservation system, making it more user friendly or idiot proof. I've only been using it for a few months. Maybe I'll get it down by the end of the year! !!!.

Pros:

I like the look of the "grid" , making a reservation is fairly simple, ability to prepare taxes, and the link to the credit card system. Finally, the reservation page that links to your website that they create for you is the best part for me. Customer service is awesome, you always talk to live person. Very responsive. They will help the best they can in a timely manner.

Cons:

If you have to change to a reservation, such as, add another night, or try to do a weekly rate, move to a different room, charge a monthly rate. Its nearly impossible. If you're trying to do an ongoing monthly rental- its difficult. You might as well shoot yourself now. It takes like 5 steps and doesn't work. The support team will eventually fix it, but you look like an idiot when you're trying to do this in front of a customer or on the phone. I'm not a computer programmer, but you would think you could click 7 days on the grid, hit "reservation" and it would populate a "weekly" rate. Not by hitting "accommodations", "remove" -(removing their original one, so if you f-up, hit "back", you try and find their original reservation, woops! its gone. You have to "remove" their original one in order to "add or change anything". So once your "remove" then you have to hit "rentals" then "weekly", then "search"- (for some crazy reason you have to "search" even though you know its available by looking at the "grid"- then when you hit "search" most the time it won't find the accommodation you're trying to book for them. So basically its a cluster. Giving discounts can also be a mess- there are different options but can be confusing.

last year

Rhitt, Thank you for your feedback and review! We have addressed and improved the monthly rental process. Thanks for being a valued ResNexus client!

Julia

Trust & Feature Rich

Comments: It's been spectacular. They do it all very well; functionality, features, & support and when there's room for improvement, they manage that well too.

Pros:

I have full faith that whatever feature is technically possible to make the product more robust and capable, the ResNexus team will do it before anyone else. They seem to set the standard for the others to catchup to.

Cons:

Only that the very valuable "Academy" is in winter in Utah. But I understand why.

4 months ago

Julia, Thank you for such a through and thoughtful review! We love serving you and your business! We strive to be the innovation leader paired with industry leading customer service. Due to popular demand we also have a ResNexus Academy in March to offer another time for our clients schedule.

President in US

RAINBOW RESORT Reviews ResNexus

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: The overall experience of our RAINBOW RESORT team with ResNexus has been very good. [sensitive content hidden] in particular has been very helpful in implementing the booking engine and promotion of RAINBOW RESORT.

Pros:

At RAINBOW RESORT we really appreciate the support we get. The team at ResNexus has been very helpful in setting up our website: [sensitive content hidden], setting up our booking engine, assisting us with promotions, etc. While all of the staff members have been helpful, we really have appreciated the support of [sensitive content hidden] who has been a tremendous help in setting up our booking engine and RAINBOW RESORT promotions and facility the interface between RAINBOW RESORT and its guests.

Cons:

ResNexus has so many features and capabilities that it is sometimes a bit daunting to fully understand and explore all the various features. Each meeting between RAINBOW RESORT and [sensitive content hidden] introduces our team to many new features.

4 weeks ago

Michael, Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We love serving you and your business! If you ever have any questions about any additional features of the software, don't hesitate to give us a call and we will keep it simple and walk you through it.

Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Left hanging. Lost many days due to tech errrors

Comments: They were unable to get credit card processor to work so I was unable to open our business via our website. When error was found, customer support ghosted us by going to a Bed and Breakfast conference and not replying to multiple requests for help.

Pros:

Nice looking grid that shows room status.

Cons:

Inability to provide what they claim to be able to provide.

last year

Michael, Thanks for the feedback. We apologize if our customer support did not help you while at a conference. To ensure the highest level of customer support we have now implemented many customer service escalation procedures in 2021 that ensure a timely response from a manager.

Tammi
Guest relations in Canada
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11–50 Employees

Our best decision

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: We did a lot of research prior to our decision and have been satisfied.
Support is the most important for us and we have been pleased. This past 2 years the support and relationship service has been stellar! We have never experienced the level of attention and follow up that we receive now. Huge appreciation for [sensitive content hidden]!

Pros:

Ease of connecting with support staff to help when learning and making changes. So easy to learn front office uses.

Cons:

Navigating some of the set up stuff on my own, which wasn’t a huge issue because there was always someone available to help.

last month

Tammi, Thanks so much for the wonderful review! We always strive to provide easy-to-use software with the best customer support! We appreciate you and your business!

Nancy
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Great working with [sensitive content hidden].!

5.0 last month New

Pros:

Responsive support and clearly understandable instructions on using features.

Cons:

When a previous guest books a new reservation and is recognized by ResNexus as a return guest, the data in that guest's previous reservation is changed to match what the guest inputs into the new reservation--thus eliminating the guest's past history.

last month

Nancy, Thanks for the great review and feedback! We love serving you and your business!

Susan
General Manager in US

Fantastic User Friendly

5.0 last month New

Comments: Fantastic, lots of support easy to reach

Pros:

The ease and client support is fantastic, our reservation system is steamlined and so easy to navigate

Cons:

NOTHING! Maybe that a guest can charge things to their rooms even if we haven't properly checked them in yet on our system, this seems easy to correct.

4 weeks ago

Susan, Thanks so much for wonderful review! We love serving you and your business! In addition, we are excited to announce that guests can add and charge retail items to their room by using a guest portal link found with our contactless checkin option. To learn more or have us set that up for you simply contact [email protected].

Olga

Happy customer.

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

I like their professionalism, quick response to my needs. Easy to manage calendar on ResNexus .

Cons:

I have nothing to say, I like everything about ResNexus.

last month

Olga, Thanks so much for the fantastic review! We love serving you and your business!

Randy
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, Self Employed

A great booking engine

Pros:

ResNexus implemented the use of website building and design. They provided a multitude of features that allow my guests looking at my website to have greater ease of navigating through my website to view our rooms and amenities, prices and complete the booking independently from a computer or phone. Their customer service is beyond excellent. Every support staff is extremely knowledgeable of the system and can quickly and easily resolve any issues I have. They are also patient in teaching me the steps to make those changes. I also feel like their website templates allowed me plenty of options and it is much cleaner and more user friendly. They expanded allowing us to connect with other booking engines such as Airbnb, the calendar merge immediately and I've never had an issue.

Cons:

We have recently purchased a very small resort, which is why we started using ResNexus, so I work my primary job full time as well. It is difficult for me to connect with them during their hours, I wish they had evening and/or weekend support.

4 years ago

Randy, Thanks for leaving us a review. We appreciate your time and business.

Kandi
Co-Owner in US

Complete and User Friendly Software

Comments: Resnesus is more than a complete and balanced software package. Emails, Advertsing and customer service have really been such a blessing! The staff is easy to work with and so professional and helpful. They are great to help you when you can't figure something out and know how to fix it quickly. Proficient and helpful staff.

Pros:

This software allows one to untilize it to its fullest functionality! Meaning, it is user friendly and there is nothing that we can think of that it doesn't do within the realm of a motel software for our 30 unit motel.

Cons:

No issues. Continual improvements are made that make a difference in the overal operation and use of the software.

Katherine
Event coordinator in US
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Excellent choice for a small bed & breakfast

Comments: Overall great experience, especially with the personalized customer support both during training/set up and with website development. ResNexus has really taken our online presence up quite a few notches, allowing our small family-run bed & breakfast to have a beautiful website and booking engine on par with larger hospitality businesses.

Pros:

1. Customer training and support is unbelievable - everything is one-on-one with a single sales rep with ongoing access by personal email, and there is 24 hour access to an online library of articles and videos for basic functions and troubleshooting. 2. Excellent functionality - does much more than we ever anticipated we would need, and on the customer end it is one of the most professional/beautiful booking engines we have seen.

Cons:

1. It is significantly more expensive when compared to competitors, but we felt the price was ultimately worth it given all the advantages ResNexus has over other similar products. 2. Although there are workarounds, it can be a bit difficult to get it to do something it wasn't initially set up to do (e.g. we are using it to sell tickets to an event at our facility, but had to get creative on how to do that.)

Polly
innkeeper in US
Hospitality, Self Employed

Awesome product for small inn

Comments: Love my experience with ResNexus. I like how developers are always working to tweak the product and fine tune it. I have referred you to all that I know and convinced most of the b&b's in Galveston, TX to go with you when Eviivo purchased a product we all used then.

Pros:

The flexibility ResNexus offers is amazing. You can set up a variety of reports or create your own. I like the way the booking engine looks and the ability to customize it. Also, throughout Covid-19, ResNexus offered webinars that helped put us at ease and provided ideas to reopen and keep going. They were pretty much my life-line during that time giving me hope and great ideas to keep my customers engaged and keep me busy.

Cons:

I would like more flexibility with the calendar and wish that could be what I see when I login. More options with third party integration would be appreciated, as well, i.e. accounting integration with Quicken and credit card processing with Square. I wish your webinars would go back to being informative rather than pushing a third-party's product. And, I miss [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

4 years ago

Polly, Thanks for leaving us a review. We value the feedback of our customers and use it to grow.

Lauren
Managing Owner in US

Great Option for Campgrounds and Continuing to Improve

Pros:

Ease of use and stream-lined processes. It is easy to create a new reservation and has much fewer clicks in the process than other systems. It's also easy to understand the information presented and does not require a lot of clicks and digging to find information like payment history, guest's previous stays, communication, etc.

Cons:

Waiting list needs improvement and automation so that we don't need to remember to check it. Website Builder & management needs improvement so that employees can learn to use it with ease. Option for guests to create an online account to manage their own reservation would be a plus. It is currently very tedious and difficult to create/adjust rates. Reminders feature could be improved by clearing reminders from everyone's profile once it is marked complete. I would like to be able to add sites to a group of blocks from the grid. Integration with discount memberships like Good Sam's to allow input of membership ID when making an online reservation to verify their membership status. Better promotion/discount code features.

last year

Lauren, We really appreciate you taking the time to provide such a great review and feedback! ResNexus recently made it quick and easy to adjust your rates on the grid or calendar by selecting one or more date columns and selecting "update rates". You can change the rate globally or buy individual unit. On a single unit by one or multiple days. If you have further questions please contact us at [email protected].

Marcia
Owner in Mexico
Food & Beverages, 2–10 Employees

Great customer support

Pros:

I really liked the fact that ResNexus now has Foreign language support for the booking engine and synchronization with OEMs such as Airbnb and Booking.com included in the cost of the product. Before ResNexus included this feature, I had signed up for another product because they had Foreign language support and synchronization and took the time to migrate my hotel to the other program. However the other program was more expensive, extremely hard to use, error prone and I couldn't get through to support, when I did, I felt like I was super stupid not to have understood. ResNexus has very good support and even follow up.

Cons:

The program has become over bloated with features that don't apply to my business, especially once they added the camping and website functions. Also, industry specific terms are used throughout the program that I don't know if I could use them or not. It is hard to pull those out of context to see if I should be using those features are not.

last year

Marcia, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such a great review and feedback! We're glad to hear that you're taking advantage of our "Plus" option which does not change any additional commission fees for OTA bookings. And that the language support has really helped your business. We love serving you and your business!

Valerie

my thoughts

Comments: 75%

Pros:

I like the staff, very helpful for the most part. I am a hands on kinda person. The booking engine folks are fabulous. the Website end...well not so much. They prefer just to email directions vs talk to folks on the phone.

Cons:

I not that happy with the constant changes of how the calender looks. I am not happy at all with the number of scammers that are sending virus links as if it were a reservation.

last year

Valerie, Thanks so much for leaving us with your review and feedback! We appreciate you and your business! And we too get tired of scammers that try to trick guests and properties. It is a universal problem faced by many companies in different industries. That is why we do our best to put out information and log in notices when we see a uptick of scammer activity.

Katey
Hospitality, Self Employed

Great tool with the best reports

Comments: Reports are great and actually useful.

Pros:

Outstanding and prompt customer service. The reservation system is so easy to use both for phone reservations & guests online. Several guests comment on ease of use and professional appearance.

Cons:

Under units/rooms in settings I wish there was a Suites (currently room, cabin, campground)

last year

Katey, Thanks so much for the great review! We appreciate you and your business! ResNexus does allow custom titles which can be found in the online booking engine settings. If you would like assistance to change the text to "Suites" please contact us at [email protected] or call your customer service representative.

Kathleen
Innkeeper in US

It's probably some of the BEST customer service I've ever experienced!!

Pros:

I run my own little inn and I don't know what I don't know...as I'm brand new to this business. ResNexus has helped every step of the way - they have...told me about many of things I need to consider, helped me set up best practices, given me advertising/marketing advice, helped me figure out how to handle cancellations, etc. etc. And, I've been determined to run this business myself. I wanted to begin by selling my rooms nights direct and not through third-party travel websites. They helped me set up my online reservation system and have held my hand every step of the way. Every single time I call customer service I get a totally pleasant and competent person. I don't think I've ever had an issue that hasn't been resolved. It's so nice to know that they are ALWAYS there and ALWAYS available. I honestly can't say enough about their customer service. I'm sure I have asked the exact same question more than once, and they have very politely helped me through my issue and answered my question(s) again! Long story long - I couldn't do what I'm doing without ResNexus. I just feel so safe having them on my team. I've been doing this about two years now and panic at the thought of having to switch! I'm very very happy!!

Wallace
Co-owner in US
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Couldn't run our business without it!

Comments: Our overall experience with ResNexus has been VERY positive. We have been impressed with their prompt customer service responses both from the tech support team and from our Red Carpet Professional, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Tech support has always been professional, thorough, and quick to response. They can't always fix some of the small issues of user interface and the like, but they will do what they can quickly and very helpfully to get you moving in the right direction, even if it is user error and/or ignorance.

Pros:

We use both the booking engine and a ResNexus website design and overall have been very happy with the functionality, look, and positive perception by our guests. All of the modules that we use are customizable to a great extent for our specific needs and have continued to work well for us as we have grown since our opening almost 4 years ago.

Cons:

The only "con" that we have experienced is a bit of lag time in software updates regarding undocumented features. There are some feature suggestions that seem to take a while to implement and some features that have been added or modified without quite as much explanation / introduction as might have been helpful. An example would be adding photos of our guests to their master guest record.

4 years ago

Wallace, Thanks for your great review! We appreciate hearing from our customers.

Susan
Owner/Operator in US
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2–10 Employees

Easy to Use and Fantastic Customer Support

Comments: Overall, we are extremely pleased with the software and are encouraged by their constant attention to improvement.

Pros:

This reservation system is so easy to use, graphically clear, and powerful. I have trained at least 10 not very technical people on this system and they have all been able to pick it up quite well very quickly. The reporting is a fantastic help to our business - keeping us on track and informed - granting some peace of mind during COVID-19. The support staff is unbelievable - they are the most responsive, cheerful people I have ever worked with on tech issues.

Cons:

I wish you could put in a 6 month reservation all at once, and have it just repeat each month individually instead of showing the whole stay on the sites/nights. This works well when you click an open-ended monthly reservation, but if there is a defined end date, it all shows up together. Appreciate that you put little "Ps" on partial payments - this helps us track down people who aren't paid in full - maybe make these a light green or light gray?

4 years ago

Susan, What a great review! Thanks for your kind words. We're happy to be of service.

Laura
Manager in US

Stunning Desktop Version of Website

Comments: ResNexus is a fantastic company that I highly recommend. I love the slick and modern desktop website we created and appreciate all the time and effort the design team put into helping me. They don't even charge for the set up (only a reasonable monthly fee), so I consider it a great value, too! They are a growing company and because of that their newest areas of development (websites, direct connect with third party travel sites, etc.) are weaker than their more robust and tested reservation software. But despite the challenges I've experienced, I still highly recommend them because they have wonderful people working for them who are always courteous, patient and sincerely interested in helping and they are always improving their products to create a better user experience.

Pros:

We are always getting compliments on our website thanks to the creative talents of the team at ResNexus. The designer, did a fantastic job choosing photos and layout and teaching me how to use the software along the way. I liked that they offered website design templates to work from and I like having the freedom to manage the site (change text/photos and pages) myself.

Cons:

The desktop version of the website is beautiful, but the mobile version lacks design options. They are aware of this and are working on improving it. Also, the website builder is a bit clumsy and not as user friendly since it's created by programmers and not designers, but the front end website has great flow and function for customers. Although it's easy to change text and photos, I wish it was easier and more intuitive to change layout and components/widgets.

Debbie
CEO in US

Love Resnexus

Comments: Still love them. I have no plans on switching to another company ever again. Resnexus is an ever-growing company that is staying well ahead the game of other competitors.

Pros:

It's very user friendly, easy to use, color coated. They are always coming out with new things they release, and they always keep you in the loop on new things they will be releasing. My website they designed looks amazing.

Cons:

I find it takes a while for my red carpet professional to get back to me. I got moved around on red carpet professionals frequently and without notice.

3 months ago

Debbie, Thank you for taking the time to leave a great and thoughtful review! We appreciate you and your business! ResNexus assigns two representatives to each account for faster response times and we apologize if you did not receive notice on those assignments. If your support representative is not as responsive as you would like please go to the customer feedback section found on the setting page under support and we will make sure to address the issue.

Trish
Owner-Operator in US
Recreational Facilities & Services, Self Employed

ResNexus user since 2005

Comments: I was late to the Online Reservation System craze. When I finally got onboard it was eye opening what I had been missing in ease of use and increased Revenue. The system has improved over the years and features have been added. I admit I do not use all the features there ARE. If you are a tech person you will love it. The rest of us are perhaps not as enthusiastic. I'll confess I come grudgingly to 'tech' as a big part of a hand's on business, even though I am aided by it.

Pros:

It's very helpful for overseas customers to be able to book and get a confirmation. It's increased that segment of my business 100%. Also, I am able to take Reservations 24/7. Another big factor. There are very few overbooking incidents. And generally, the system operates without hiccups

Cons:

The costs are becoming a problem. With all the other places a business must advertise and be 'found on the web', the bottom line 'costs' are creeping up there. I can't raise my rates (as a percentage), as much as my subscription has gone up. For a seasonal business this such as mine, it gets harder, every year. Seems like I make a little more, then my costs eat it up. A conundrum for smaller properties. AND those of us in 'out of the way' places. I have both those issues.

Ron
Co_owner in US

Excellent Fit for Hospitality/Inn Keepers

Comments: As I mentioned earlier any innkeeper will do well to implement this software. We have a quality relationship with ResNexus with no plans to change. We made the change to ResNexus December of 2017. I depend on ResNexus the same as I do our banking source.

Pros:

I discovered ResNexus from another innkeeper's website. After I reached out to their organization the presentation was well organized leading to my making the only change we have made in the nine years of our establishment. Customer service is reliable. The company operates with integrity and takes responsibility when needed. Any innkeeper would make a solid choice to use this software.

Cons:

My comment is not a negative concerning RexNexus. When you implement the software review all your settings very carefully.My reasoning if your company works with online booking agents, it is important that your settings are correct to prevent mishaps. Just a FYI always keep a weather eye on your OTS especially if you use direct connect.

4 years ago

Ron, thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a great review! We appreciate your business!