15 years helping Israeli businesses

About Freshdesk

Freshdesk is an easy-to-use customer service software that helps over 50,000 businesses worldwide create stellar customer experiences.

Learn more about Freshdesk

Pros:

Freshdesk is beyond easy to use. I love how simple it is to assign tickets to the relevant team member and how ticket responses are so quick and easy.

Cons:

Tools is really inefficient and their automation tools are built by people with very little CSX experience. Everything needs to be hacked somehow.

Freshdesk ratings

4.5
4.5
4.3
4.4

8.6/10

Freshdesk has an overall rating of 4.5 out 5 stars based on 3,290 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Freshdesk before?

Filter reviews (3,290)

Saskia
Saskia
Senior Director Sales Marketing in US
Restaurants, 10,000+ Employees

Convenient and reasonably priced

Comments: Freshdesk from our users is crucial as a consumer app. With Freshdesk, our customers can quickly and easily send us comments or concerns, and my staff can quickly and simply respond and stay in touch with the customer. Each feedback ticket may then be monitored to ensure it was addressed and resolved in a timely manner.

Pros:

We've been using Freshdesk for years and are quite pleased with our decision to switch from Jira. With so many tickets, we quickly outgrew Jira, which caused it to break often and make its interface cumbersome. After years of problems, we finally made the transfer to Freshdesk. When compared to Jira's pricing and functionality, it's hard to top this deal. Since we'd lost our previous wiki and needed to start again, we used Jira's streamlined setup process to create a new one. It's a combination of the help desk's ticketing system, online chat, email, and a comprehensive knowledge library.

Cons:

There is nothing I dislike about Freshdesk. As a support desk tool, it much above our expectations, therefore I will be investigating their other offerings.

Jacqueline
Director of Technology in US
Education Management, 51–200 Employees

Freshdesk -small IT Team, large campus. NO problem!

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: My overall experience moving our helpdesk operations to Freshdesk was extremely positive and simple to implement. We started out with the free trial and quickly decided to purchase the Pro version. Our productivity with ticket management increased beyond what my expectations were and the fact that we could keep the tickets forwarded the same way through an existing email address made the transition process transparent to the rest of the community.

Pros:

We made the move to Freshdesk because of its features and Mobile app. Immediately, my team found the interface far superior to our previous helpdesk application. The filtering and merging of tickets allows us to keep track of our busy workload while the mobile app helps us stay updated while on the go across our 200 acre campus. We can see in realtime what is happening with a ticket status and can respond accordingly. No time is wasted because of duplication. We have also built out our solutions section with FAQ articles that we can easily link in our tickets. When you have a team of 3 for 180 FTE, 700 students and 1,500 parent constituents that you provide technical support to, you need a tool like Freshdesk to keep you as agile and efficient as possible!

Cons:

We currently only use Freshdesk in the IT dept. I would love to expand our school's use of Freshdesk to other areas but the per agent cost may become a barrier to doing this.

Alternatives Considered: Asset Essentials

Reasons for Choosing Freshdesk: We made the switch from Spiceworks to Freshdesk because we became frustrated with some of the limitations we were finding with our current solution at the time. We appreciate the clean and modern interface with simple to use reporting and slick dashboard metrics.

Switched From: Spiceworks Cloud Help Desk

Reasons for Switching to Freshdesk: We actually did purchase another solution for our Operations dept. but quickly found that it would not fit our needs in IT. We are so glad we went with Freshdesk because the other vendor made a 1yr commitment so cost prohibitive that the school was forced to enter a 3 yr. contract for a new software application. Needless to say, the other vendor did not live up to expectations. I am thankful for Freshdesk every time I have to engage in a support ticket with the other vendor.

Niels
CFO in Tanzania
Hospitality, 51–200 Employees

Never close a contract directly with Freshworks

2.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Freshdesk in general is ok to work with, it doesn't excell in specific matters but also not fails. However we made the misstake to close our contract directly with Freshworks (as our re-seller stopped), this has been the biggest misstake ever. There customer service and assistance is not excisting, questions remain unanswered, no solutions are offered, with this all kind of problems start to arise for which no solutions are offered

Pros:

The reseller that was between Freshworks and us

Cons:

No full intergration with their other modules. (chat, sales). FreshCRM completly failled product which was only shorly on the market and replaced by Freshsales again.

Alistair
Commercial Director in South Africa
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Good software, support a let down

Comments: Painful in terms of getting what we need. The software is good but everything else around it is a let down

Pros:

The system is comprehensive with a lot of features and plugins

Cons:

The setup process was painful. Call after call booked in with nothing really being achieved. We ended up figuring most things out ourselves. Ongoing support when there are issues is painfully slow and I feel most of the guys supporting don't understand the system fully themselves

Alternatives Considered: Front and Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Choosing Freshdesk: Useresponse had good software but was limited to WhatsApp integration and we use telegram which didn't work effectively. [sensitive content hidden] was particularly unhelpful when we were over charged and refused a refund even though it was a system issue. On principle we left.

Switched From: UseResponse

Reasons for Switching to Freshdesk: Freshdesk ticked more boxes and worked better with the team. We had very specific asks around Telegram and the way our company works and this was the only product that could accommodate

Courtney
Artist in US
Arts & Crafts, 11–50 Employees

It is okay

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

- Ability to organize into sections with calls - Calls come in frequently - Able to see and review past calls made

Cons:

- Microphone disconnects from the program so the customer cannot hear you - Connection disconnects from time to time.

Beverly
Customer Service Executive in Lithuania
Management Consulting, 2–10 Employees

An Iconic and Straightforward Help Desk Tool.

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: It provides 24/7 customer support thus increasing customer satisfaction.

Pros:

It is simple to communicate and engage with our customers in multiple communication channels via live chat,calls,emails and SMS using Freshdesk.It streamlines and automates customer service workflows.It handles and responds to our customers enquiries faster.

Cons:

I lack anything to complain about this Help Desk tool.

Henrico
Director in Bahamas
Hospitality, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Instant access, effortless maintenance and maximum security

5.0 last month New

Comments: Brings centralization and customer inquiries management. Offers automation and great customer support.

Pros:

The fact that I don't have to install any updates since the latest version is automatically received on logging in. Resolving customer queries is made quick through automation. Browsing online reports in real time has improved our team's performance and customer satisfaction. Allows multichannel communication too. Cloud computing is most affordable with Freshdesk.

Cons:

Everything is pleasing. It is reliable and secure to work with. Launching and deployment was effortless for us.

Nidhi
Senior Implementation Consultant in Australia

Freshdesk Features

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: It is not bad. It has some good features and some average.

Pros:

-Easy to search -Keeps the history. -Contact Management -Real time notifications

Cons:

-It should have a time entry feature also where we can directly put time against the ticket we worked on.

Holly
Technical lead in France
Education Management, 51–200 Employees

Elevating Customer Support

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

When a customer submits a support request, it automatically creates a ticket and prioritizes it. This ensures that no issue goes unnoticed, and I can provide timely support to my clients, improving their overall satisfaction.

Cons:

Its occasional lag when handling multiple tickets. It can slow down my workflow during busy periods.

Individual & Family Services, Self Employed

Use a few different places, professionally.

5.0 last month New

Pros:

The ability to type my requests & inquiries instead of having to call or waste a lot of (otherwise valuable) time!

Cons:

Unknown. No comments. N/A DOES NOT APPLY

Alphonso
Enterprise Engineer in South Africa
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

Easy to setup and use. Great ticketing system

Comments: We are an MSP and Freshdesk is the core of our support business. Without it we wont be able to keep track of what work needs to be done. Our client tickets get logged on Freshdesk and assigned to technicians. Time logs gets added, tickets get exported and processed for billing. Any issues that we've had, we simply contacted them via in support chat and it was resolved quickly.

Pros:

Incredibly easy to get going with the software. Your in house IT team can set this up themselves and you dont need to spend a fortune getting a consultancy firm to do it for you. The interface is also very intuitive and even without any training your staff should be able to do the basics. We looked at other solutions that were more of an all in one kinda package that also included financial, stock/warehousing etc but found that these were overly complex and as a result made us work less efficient and the helpdesk staff also did not want to use it because it was just too bloated for their needs. Freshdesk does ticketing and it does it well. The company does have other software modules and integrations that you can add if you want (addon integration apps or maybe look at their other products like Freshsales or Freshservice) If you just want a great easy to use ticking system, definitely give Freshdesk a try. The free trial should be more than enough to give you a fell for the system.

Cons:

I cant really think of a con. Some might want something that has more features or customization but we are seeing that as a pro as it keeps it simple and efficient (not that Freshdesk lacks features. For us, it has everything that it needs to have and more)

Alternatives Considered: JIRA Service Management and Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Choosing Freshdesk: Easy of use and setup. No server to maintain as it is a SaaS solution.

Switched From: Cherwell Service Management

Reasons for Switching to Freshdesk: Enjoyed the user experience and catered for all our needs

Neal
Neal
Practice Manager in Canada
Computer & Network Security, 2–10 Employees

Very solid help desk software

Comments: I started as a free user and found it extremely versatile. My first hiccup was that, as a free user, when the advanced features that were included expired, they disabled my account. Instead of scaling it back it just went offline without warning. Once that was fixed we found an excellent way to continue with the free account until they implemented a "spam" update that invalidated all tickets sent to any email address except our main address. Again, this was done without warning and we were offline for 3 days. We have subscribed but it was done more out of necessity rather than being able to upgrade for full features.

Pros:

I like the fact that it has a dedicated APP for mobile use, that I can use Email to respond to tickets, great search functionality as well

Cons:

Interface could use an update to be more compact and show more information in a single screen. right now a ticket takes up pretty much every part of the display. Also, IOS app is slow on startup and refreshing

Alternatives Considered: Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Choosing Freshdesk: Many Many more features, great consolidation of my client base.

Switched From: Spiceworks Cloud Help Desk

Reasons for Switching to Freshdesk: More features and better pricing than Zendesk.

Raymond
Software Development Manager in South Africa
Education Management, 201–500 Employees

Freshdesk review by software dev manager @ Regenesys Business School

Comments: Awesome.

Pros:

The ease of use, both for the agents as well as the clients is pretty awesome. Being able to pull out detailed reports concerning not only the tickets on the system and their categories and statuses, but also seeing agents' performances makes this product recommendable for me.

Cons:

The fact that I have to log in twice, once for freshdesk and then again for freshworks, before I can gain access to our freshdesk platform really irks me sometimes. An SSO would go a long way in preventing this. Also, being to integrate with Jira proved unsuccessful for me.

Alternatives Considered: Spiceworks Cloud Help Desk

Reasons for Choosing Freshdesk: Coz Freshdesk proved to be a better product

Switched From: Spiceworks Cloud Help Desk

Reasons for Switching to Freshdesk: Ease of use for agents and clients as well as reports.

Rich
District Technology Director in US
Education Management, 11–50 Employees

Using FreshDesk for 3 years and Still Going Strong

Comments: Teachers generally create tickets for me with problems they have with technology. Administration creates tickets for me to evaluate different education systems, set up systems for teachers, arrange training, or pretty much anything. It's all documented in detail in the ticket, along with pictures, links to articles, whatever I need.

Pros:

The software is easily customizable, and fairly easy to use. Being able to see the notifications pop up on my watch and access tickets from my Google Pixel phone is a lifesaver. Teacher's can't be bothered to log in to a portal to create a ticket, so we customized Fresh Desk so they could simply send an email of their problem to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and it would create a ticket for them. I can reply to them right from within the help desk system. Initially we had it set up for two agents and purchased the next level plan. Our Maintenance Supervisor ended up not using it so we backed down to the free version. The virsatility of multiple plans is a major plus. Their support is quick, and eager to help. They will actually go out of their way to help you.

Cons:

The only con is probably easily fixable-- When I close a ticket, it of course emails the teacher letting him/her know. But they inevitably always reply with Thank You, which reopens the ticket. Other than that, it is a perfect system!

Computer Software, 201–500 Employees

Good Customer Support Platform

Comments: Overall a positive experience with FreshDesk. The product was fairly easy to implement since we didn’t migrate data from our old system. Training for the staff was pretty quick and we’ve gained a lot of workflow improvements since switching.

Pros:

FreshDesk is a power and easy to use customer service platform. We use it to manage our customer support ticketing system and measure our response against SLA’s. It meets our expectations in all areas

Cons:

We use FreshDesk to integrate with our on site ticketing system. We’ve run a series of challenges keeping this running, but besides that advanced feature we have had few issues.

Alternatives Considered: Jira

Reasons for Choosing Freshdesk: Footprints was an old school on site platform that hadn’t kept up with the times. We needed a total refresh.

Switched From: Footprints

Reasons for Switching to Freshdesk: Jira is a far more complex and extensive platform

Omnia
Customer Service Lead in Egypt
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 51–200 Employees

With Freshdesk you can manage all your support channels in one place!

Comments: It was a good choice and I recommend Freshdesk if anyone is looking for Omnichannel solution with affordable price plans

Pros:

What I like about Freshdesk that we can manage all our support channel from one place, the automations and reporting features are excellent and we can customize it according to our needs. Also the support is good whenever I need help I can find quick response

Cons:

It's only 3 cons: 1- Twitter: The DMs in Twitter is a little bit messy, it keeps the message history for only 7 days maximum and any new message from the same user will come after one week will be opened as a new ticket which is a true waste of time to keep checking the whole history for one case across many tickets that's unlike FB messages 2- Direct integration with iOS and GooglePlay stores so you can manage the reviews directly without using third party app with extra cost 3- When you compose new email it does not allow to enter more than one email in (To) field any additional mail have to be added in CC which is sometimes not practical at all also to use group emails is not allowed till now you need to log the emails one by one

Alternatives Considered: Zoho Desk

Reasons for Choosing Freshdesk: We were looking for more advanced reporting dashboards and workflows customization. Also we had a separate Live chat service but With Freshdesk we can manage Freshchat also at the same time

Switched From: Chatra and Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Switching to Freshdesk: More features with affordable prices

Jade
Learning and Development Supervisor in Philippines
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

Freshdesk has simplified customer service, increased agent productivity, and is cloud-based.

Comments: It is very efficient, simple, and collaborative. It's difficult to overlook a ticket because notifications are everywhere, and you can also add reminders under To-Do for a specific ticket. It is cloud-based, so our team can work from anywhere.

Pros:

It is simple to create a ticket after a phone call and assigning tickets to support teams takes only a few clicks. It also assigns tickets to agents automatically based on pre-defined rules. The ease of collaborating with other departments when you need their assistance with a specific scenario. Simply add notes, assign tickets to them, and they will be notified. It also made it easier for me to create canned responses and knowledge base articles.

Cons:

We recently set up Service Level Agreement(SLA) policies help us setup and maintain targets for the duration within which our teams respond and resolve tickets. I had to had to add them one by one manually as you can't do bulk entries. Took me awhile.

Alternatives Considered: Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Switching to Freshdesk: It has more features and meets our company's requirements. We actually upgraded to the most expensive plan (Omnichannel), and it has been fantastic!

belasco
Digital Manager in South Africa
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

FreshDesk Review

Comments: My overall experience with Freshdesk has been great. The platform is easy to use and navigate, and provides great customer service and support. The ticketing system is very organized and efficient and the dashboard is great for keeping track of all your customer support requests. The automation and reporting tools help to streamline the process and make it easier to manage multiple customers. The integration with other tools is also helpful, allowing me to quickly connect with other systems to provide better customer service. Overall, I find Freshdesk to be a great platform for managing customer service requests.

Pros:

I liked how easy it was to use Freshdesk. The software was intuitive, and the user interface was well designed. The customer support was also excellent. They were always available to answer questions and provide assistance. Additionally, the reporting features were comprehensive and allowed us to track customer support trends and metrics.

Cons:

One of the biggest drawbacks of freshdesk is its lack of customizability. It can be difficult to tailor the software to meet the specific needs of different businesses, as there are limited options for customizing the interface and features. Additionally, the pricing plans can be a bit expensive for some companies, depending on the level of support they require.

Alok
Alok
Self Employed in India
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

Far better than the rest!

Comments: I have tried and worked with various competing helpdesk software's (both SaaS and Self Hosted), but Freshdesk is simply amazing and outstanding. I was up and running in less than 2-3 minutes. Yes, you heard it right, less than 2-3 minutes.

Pros:

The best part I love about Freshdesk is the super fast - clean, simple, minimalistic and easy-to-use interface. Next what impresses me is the instant help and tips across all the sections in the Admin, making it extremely easy for a layman to get started in less time and without any help and support.

Cons:

Well, there is really nothing I don't like about Freshdesk other than a little improvement with spam handling and spammers. No doubt Freshdesk already takes care of it but slightly in a different manner. I feel there should be an intelligent spam detection algorithm and mechanism which would send the spam tickets right into the Spam folder. Besides, creating and maintaining a common database of spammers would add even more charm to the software. That way, an agent can further manually review the Spam tickets and deal with them accordingly. Another slight issue is with the contact management. For any contacts that are deleted, Freshdesk marks tickets from those contacts as spam which I think is wrong. From time-to-time, the contact database increases with people contacting only once and then never turning back for years. Such contacts unnecessarily increase the burden of managing contacts and need to be deleted periodically. Instead, Freshdesk should consider creating a special category wherein all the contacts that are marked as spam will be tagged into this category. That way, an agent can get rid of unwanted contacts.

Service Representative in US

Great for Support Tasks

Comments: Overall, FD is a helpful tool for a support staff that deals with a large client base. However, just like any other product, it does have some things that need to be worked on.

Pros:

It's easy to categorize and keep track of your work, especially with the new FreshDesk Mint version. The new FreshDesk Mint also shows a contact's recent tickets, so I can quickly see their recent history. I really love the scenario automations and keyboard shortcuts. Overall, FD mint feels smoother than the old FD. I wish they had: -more options for scenario customization -more options for keyboard shortcuts/customization === They have a decent customer support team that responds relatively quick(within 24 hours).

Cons:

Some features from the old FreshDesk didn't transfer to the new FreshDesk mint. -Text in <PRE> tags wrapped perfectly to the next line(s) on the old FD, but it gets jumbled into one line on the new FD mint. I have to literally copy the whole string and create a comment so I can read my client's request. -I was able to edit the ticket's requester email address to ANY mail address on the old FD. This is not possible on the FD mint unless you have admin privileges to edit your company's contact database. So, if you don't have admin privileges to edit your company's contact database, you'd only have access to update the ticket request email address to ONLY contacts in your company's contact database. I had to literally convert to the old FD every time to just update the email address, and then go back to FD mint to process the rest of the ticket. -CTRL+Shift shortcut didn't enter a space on the old FD, but it does on the new FD Mint. I have to account for this now whenever working in FD Mint. -Better statistics and analysis would be nice. The most useless statistic/achievement they offer is the 'Speed racer' statistic. I believe it's fair to help contacts in the order they come(first come, first serve). So, I work on 'older' tickets and I get punished for not responding to the 'newest' ticket available. Why should you serve the client that just walked in the door instead of the person who has been waiting for hours?

Robert
Technology Project Manager in US
Education Management, 501–1,000 Employees

A Fresh Approach to Ticketing

Comments: FreshDesk is a great ticketing system.
We use FreshDesk to support all the schools in our school district.
Integration with Google (SSO, profile info, etc) works wonderfully.
Knowledge base Articles are great. If we had to do it all over again, we would pick FreshDesk again.
Our users love FreshDesk, they often comment how easy it is to place a ticket.

Pros:

Modern, Elegant, Google Integrated, Nice iOS & Android Apps, Intuitive. Lots of useful features. (Merging tickets, Splitting tickets, Tags for tickets, KB Articles, Teams, Chat, etc) Nifty videos even at the end of the year. Service up-time is great (I don't think we've ever noticed an outage). Knowledge base Articles are great.

Cons:

Plans & pricing are a bit annoying. You have to pick from useful features or unnecessary cost for things that should be included without an up charge to a higher plan. Sales, Support, Development, Billing, basically EVERYTHING, is in India, which isn't by itself bad, and for Freshdesk's part, it's much better than most India based support... But, if you open a ticket about billing, it can be months (literally months) before your issue is resolved. There are some design flaws with the product, and while you're told changes will be considered, they seldom are - FreshDesk has their own agenda, and your feedback isn't all that important in the development. It would be nice to see the company track, implement, and report back when feedback is actually taken, and this would be nice if it was done in a timely manner, but that doesn't happen. Some features are a bit confusing to set up and have silly names (Observer & Dispatcher) -- an outside has no idea what those features do, and even after using FreshDesk for a years, it's still a bit opaque. The concept of ticket fields vs user fields can be a bit annoying. There are little refinements that are lacking (email alerts that are not as good as they should be, etc).

Michel
Technical Support Lead in Canada

Best Helpdesk Application for your Money

Comments: First of all, they preach by example because Freshdesk's support is top notch. I found myself inspired every time I deal with them and even though I have (too) many years experience in the support business, I have learned from my interaction with Freshdesk's agents. It is clear to me that support is very important to this vendor and they obviously select and train their agents very well. Integrating the product in our environment was very easy and managing it is simple or as complex as you want it to be. I have been using Freshdesk for over 10 years now and they still surprise me with new features and new learning material (lots of "how to" videos, training and webinars).

Pros:

Multi language, great knowledge base, easy to automate a lot of features (multi time zone groups, SLAs and Business hours/holidays support and many more) and available add ins to suit pretty much any requirement. Being on the cloud means we always have access no matter where we are or what we use (Tablet, Phone, laptop, desktop, ...). In the current world wide pandemie reality, all our agents are now working from home and the transition was seamless.

Cons:

Reporting needs some love, although the basic is there. Freshdesk has recently added Analytics which is great but not that easy to configure so that you get the exact result you want. They are working on improving this. Most of the things I liked less about this software have been improved and quite a few features that we needed have been deployed over the years. We are also in the software development business and we understand that it is impossible to satisfy everyone, customers are really way too creative at times ;-).

Haseeb
Customer Service Supervisor of Training and Development in Canada
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 201–500 Employees

Quite powerful CRM for Email Management, but still Improving

Comments: Overall, the system is quite good, but there is definitely room for improvement. It's generally easy to use for the basic actions and the rules that can be set make this a powerful tool.It does begin to get a little complicated when you have several departments using Freshdesk together (for example, adding another department using Freshdesk into a ticket doesn't create a ticket for that department - instead, the ticket has to be flipped, or have to go through parent-child ticketing, which can be confusing for those that are not tech savvy).

Pros:

Freshdesk allows our company to manage our distribution lists that have a very high volume of incoming emails. It allows management to distribute and balance the workload of the department with ease.Not only does it keep a record of all emails sent and received, it also keeps track of all actions that were taken within the ticket along with the users or rules responsible for the changes.

Cons:

The way the tickets come in and starts tracking time - this should be modifiable based on business needs, but seems to only track the time (& SLA) based on when the ticket/ email was created. This would be great for an IT department, but loses it's value in this aspect for a Customer Service department.Other companies that use a ticketing based CRM tends to clash with Freshdesk sometimes. Since each response includes the ticket number at the end of the subject line, each response ends up creating a brand new ticket, making it much harder to follow the chain.Freshdesk also has a Merge feature - but this feature doesn't really work very well. I would recommend not using it at all if the email chains are large. This feature just sticks the entire email chain into the ticket, as a single post, instead of filling in spots in chronological order.

Matthew
Senior Software Developer in Canada
Information Technology & Services, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Great customer support service

Comments: I used Freshdesk for years as a customer support tool as well as a ticketing system for bugs and new work. It worked really well for all tasks. I also created a connection to PagerDuty using the hooks.

Pros:

I love the UI for freshdesk, it was very easy to use for technical and non-technical people. I really liked how customizable it is, we used different types of tickets for different users and was able to customize them to work for everyone. I also liked that you can integrate it with other services like slack and pagerduty

Cons:

Its hard to find something I do not like about Freshdesk. I guess one thing would be the ability to share files easier would be nice.

Alternatives Considered: ServiceNow Customer Service Management

Reasons for Choosing Freshdesk: Decision was made by client

Switched From: ServiceNow

Reasons for Switching to Freshdesk: I believe price was the final decision

, 501–1,000 Employees

Feeling huge potential of Freshdesk, but experiencing quite low speed of advancing

Comments: We got convenient for clients Helpdesk portal
But still we are upset about lack of customizations and that some features are hardcoded (e.g. translations of Feedback form)

Pros:

1. Occasional agents - great feature to keep agents without buying additional places 2. Very convenient multi-language feature 3. LIQUID gives lot of possibilities 4. Gamification features 5. Fully-operational API which is convenient to use 6. Great uptime. For almost 12 months of use - very rare failures 7. Convenient UI both for agents and customers (still lots of room for improvement) 8. Constant improvements and new features (but no sandbox still :( ) 9. Convenient customization of solutions (with multi-language features) 10. Good functionality of Dispatch'r, Supervisors and Observers. But still they are poorer than in SF and for some reason they're divided in separate groups (in SF they're just Workflow rules)

Cons:

1. Some interesting features are hardcoded and have no possibility to be re-used (e.g. no "Popular articles" feature. Or we'd like to place Search field to outter resource so we could push customers to Helpdesk portal. But it can't be placed somewehere outside Freshdesk) 2. Having deep experience with Salesforce, we can say that Freshdesk has VERY LOW options of customization. E.g. we can't just limit rights to separate field or hide it for some users (I know there is an application, but it's not native functionality of Freshdesk) 3. Shutting down system (Hotline) and forcing users to move to another solution (throwing out all works done about implementation of Hotline) 4. No clear documentation about establishing integrations (e.g. with telephony service) 5. Day passes - I think it's incovenient that they are not included into subscription plan. Perhaps 10 passes a month or smth like that 6. No possibility to create own report - only use pre-built ones 7. I suppose b2b system should me much more flexible (we have a great example of such approach - Salesforce)