15 years helping Israeli businesses

About iSpring Suite

Design online courses and quizzes like a pro. You don't need any tech skills to create visually stunning slides and interactive eLearning content that learners love!

Learn more about iSpring Suite

Pros:

The ease that it works with Powerpoint to help create e-Learning Courses. This helped create another revenue source for our business.

Cons:

I struggled uploading for hours because it was defaulted to that tab and i did not realize that I had to switch to iSpring Space.

iSpring Suite ratings

4.6
4.9
4.4
4.5

8.9/10

iSpring Suite has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 1,613 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used iSpring Suite before?

Filter reviews (1,613)

Adam
Adam
Learning and Development Officer in Australia
Government Administration, 201–500 Employees

Great product!

Comments: I use it all the time to create eLearning content. It has multiple applications, such as learning courses, quizzes, conversation simulations, flip books, and more. Highly recommend.

Pros:

I have been using the iSpring Suite for a few years now, primarily as a PowerPoint plugin to create eLearning and publish it in Scorm 1.2 format. It's very easy to turn a regular PowerPoint presentation into an interactive eLearning course.

Cons:

It's a great product. Using the suite through PowerPoint is powerful, but limiting if you don't use Office365.

4 years ago

Hi Adam, Thank you very much for posting you detailed review here on Capterra. We appreciate it tons! Hope iSpring keeps serving you well :) You also gave our Customer Support only 3 stars. Could you please share the details? Please send a message to [email protected]. Thank you!

Mitch
Mitch
Admin in US
Medical Practice, 2–10 Employees

Great for eLearning Content Development

Comments: Easy to use. Good choice of features. Clearly they are dedicated to creating a quality product.

Pros:

Thoughtful features nicely integrated into PowerPoint to enhance content for courseware.

Cons:

Expensive, especially for a subscription. They should have a simpler, much-less-expensive version that can be used by non-devs to record audio into the PPT. Else a floating license that can be easily switched between computers with no limit to the amount of re-licensing.

Alternatives Considered: Adobe Captivate

Reasons for Switching to iSpring Suite: Much easier to use than Captivate, much larger feature set than Presenter. Excellent support.

5 years ago

Hi Mitch, Thank you so much for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! We appreciate it greatly ;) Hope it keeps serving you well!

Geoffrey
Business Development Manager in Spain
Automotive, 201–500 Employees

Good experidn d so far with iSpring

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: I used the trial version first and with relaly good experience. As I was not expecting to use all the ISpring functionality, decided to buy a cheaper solution for SCORM publishing which at the end did not not working properly and not supporting big video files.

Pros:

Easy to use and very good integration into powerpoint Customer service is excellent

Cons:

This is the first project I worked and and so far all is fine

Paul
ICT Trainer in UK
Nonprofit Organization Management, 501–1,000 Employees

An intuitive time-saver

Comments: My job entails training those in caring professions how to use software - be it bespoke packages, or how to use Microsoft Excel to analyse statistics and everything in-between. Taking time out of busy and unpredictable schedules to attend an all day course on Advanced Excel is often not an option. iSpring Suite is allowing courses to be broken down into 15/20 minute 'learning episodes' that are more manageable. Furthermore, staff working nights are able to more readily access learning - something that was difficult in the past... Overall the software will improve access and participation, reducing IT Support workloads and helping ensure compliance, competence and ultimately provide more stimulating, engaging work.

Pros:

The iSpring Suite bridges the gap between mundane PowerPoint based training, and more complex flash or HTML 5 based digital training, that requires a specific skills set that does not necessarily correspond with those of a teacher or trainer. It provides the right mix of interactivity to engage those of all learning biases, the versatility to cover almost any topic and a good range of assessment and analytics to simplify assessment and training effectiveness. Given that there is almost zero learning curve with the software, and the SCORM compliance enabling use with any Learning Management System worth it's salt, it's a extremely cost effective solution that simply lets you get on with creating content. Furthermore, should you be au fait with HTML and CSS, the output generated can by tweaked if required, but the standard interface and options provide a clean, user friendly and attractive front end to courses.

Cons:

The only slight tarnish on an otherwise perfect product is the lack of titling facilities within the screen/video capture module, iCamPro. This is a minor niggle, given that the iSpring Suite is integrated into PowerPoint, which can be used to bridge this shortfall through appropriate use of animation and export to WMV which can then be spliced into video files as required...

6 years ago

Hello Paul, Thank you greatly for posting this detailed and sincere review of iSpring solutions. We greatly appreciate it :) If any questions come up, please don't hesitate to contact our Technical support department - [email protected]. One of the specialists will be happy to assist you with your questions.

Francois
CEO in France
Semiconductors, 11–50 Employees

Course creations are made really easy

Comments: We use powerpoint to build our content with embedded recordings of the presenter and powerpoint animations.
We embedded quizzes and role plays which send their results to a custom database.
iSpring is able to generate the online content with embdded videos, keeping the animations synchronous to the videos. Users can go direct to a specific slide using the search bar or go through the content as a video as they wish, controling the pace of the video. They can also just move from slide to slide and answer quizzes directly from the presentation.
So a course is fully embedded into one and single place.

Pros:

Very good tool to generate online content based on powerpoint. The generated courses embed online videos, quizzes, role play games keeping all powerpoint features animations and browsing facilities for a maximized user experience.

Cons:

Working on a synchronized folders such as OneDrive leads to some synchronization issues on the linked quizzes which are stored in a local folder. This reduces the capability to work in collaboration with colleagues. The tool may also improve by providing some ways to automate, script actions such as changing templates, applying properties, and so on in a batch mode for multiple files at once.

Alternatives Considered: Microsoft PowerPoint and CANVAS

Reasons for Switching to iSpring Suite: Ability to do much more than save as html from powerpoint. Ease of use.

Allan
Training Coordinator in Australia
Mining & Metals, 11–50 Employees

ISpring -Product and Support

5.0 last month New

Comments: I am not totally tech-savvy but improving. When I have become stuck and think there is no answer I have bothered to reach out for support either by phone (Thanks Audrey) or via keyboard through the platform (Thanks Kasey) and my problem is always fixed.

Pros:

Ease of use is an option for development. Easy to open and access.

Cons:

I didn't realise where the Ispring controls were until I'd used it for 6 months and then accidentally clicked on "Ispring". Up till then it was just a normal power point system.

Ewelina
PM in Poland
E-Learning, 11–50 Employees

We used 1-seat subscription for elearning platform and it's relaly good experience.

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

Easy to use, intuitive, user-friendly, pleasant interface

Cons:

All is fine. While iSpring Suite offers templates and features, some users might find them limiting for creating highly customized eLearning courses with a unique visual style.

Jasmin
Coordinator People Excellence in Germany
Entertainment, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Great elearning creating

5.0 last month New

Pros:

It is easy to use. Very intuitive and great voiceover recording funtion.

Cons:

It takes a while to lead with some funtions.

Alternatives Considered: Synthesia

Insurance Software, 1,001–5,000 Employees

iSpring is Fantastic!

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: I use iSpring on a regular basis. It is a very valuable suite of applications and I'm a very happy user.

Pros:

Intuitive Many course design options to choose from Stable Easy Publishing

Cons:

Nothing to share. I have not had an cons about the iSpring Suite.

Emily
QA Manager in US
Food & Beverages, 51–200 Employees

Great product overall!

Pros:

- user friendly with useful video tutorials - great customer service - intuitive, do not need to be an expert in content creation

Cons:

The analytical piece is an add-on feature with eLearning that requires a subscription to utilize.

Annie
Course Creator in US
Professional Training & Coaching, 2–10 Employees

iSpring promises and delivers - Tech support is so responsive & patient

Comments: Awesomeness. I already forgot the difficulties setting up. Because when I reached out at 3 am to "see" if someone would actually respond...they actually did!!! Tech support guy [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was on point. 5 out of 5 stars for him. Patient, professional, I'm not giving up till you get in attitude, and to my question of can you stay on the chat w/me till I'm in, no snide remark, but rather "I'm here w/you". Thanks a million!

Pros:

Integration with my business visions and processes was seamless. The product is easy to use. I only had a little difficulty getting ispring suite and ispring space all coordinated and set up.

Cons:

I only had a little difficulty getting ispring suite and ispring space all coordinated and set up. I would have preferred for someone to go in remotely and do it and then explain it to me. I kind of fell into a circular reference and was confused. But maybe I just didn't follow directions well with the initial emails...

Alternatives Considered: Moodle

Reasons for Switching to iSpring Suite: Your webinars, your webpage, everthing that I read that came from you guys was not only informative it was already teaching me and showing me how I could make my course awesome with your product. Also displaying features such as the Dialog simulation, interaction, varied quiz choices, easy upload to YouTube and screen recording + video recording over the PP that could be imported...a-ma-zing! (Plus the ISpring Market--wow!!)

2 years ago

Hello Annie, Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about iSpring products and service. It means the world to us. It's great to hear that you are happy with the iSpring solution. As per your Cons, I'm sorry to hear that you were experiencing this issue. Could you please send more details to [email protected]? One of our specialists will be more than happy to look into your case. Hope iSpring keeps serving you well :)

Ashok
Group Head - ID in India
Hospital & Health Care, 51–200 Employees

Awesome tool for Instructional Designers

Comments: Easy to work in collaborative environment with Knowledge Experts and Q.C. Dept. who does not have idea of ID concepts and technicality.

Pros:

Knowledge experts can provide content in PowerPoint. No hassles of importing PowerPoint into another software. Look and feel is not lost. Collaboration is easy , Knowledge experts and Q.C. Department can work on the same PPT source file instead of working on a copy.

Cons:

Nothing much but a few add-on's like animation timeline, layers and basic triggers would make the product still more awesome.

Alternatives Considered: Articulate 360

Reasons for Switching to iSpring Suite: Output Quality, No need to import the slide decks. collaborative environment

5 years ago

Hello Ashok, Thanks you so much for sharing your positive feedback about using iSpring :) We very much appreciate it and hope that it keeps serving you well! As per your Cons, please forward them to [email protected]. One of our managers will be happy to look into them.

Airlines/Aviation, Self Employed

It's been an excellent product for me

Pros:

I've been using the software for almost a year and it is incredibly user-friendly. Being simple doesn't mean few features. It's packed with lots of great features, yet they made it very easy for someone to buy the program and get started without having to read a manual how to use it, like some of the other course maker programs. Right out of the box you can get started. Their fantastic content library if you are doing interactions where people have to think through situations, they also offer lots of great background templates which I've used and presentation designs if you're not too sure how to design your PowerPoint, or just aren't good at it and want some help. They make a lot of great resources if you get the full suite? Even without the full suite, the program itself is just too easy to work with. Once I was ready to upload the program, all I have to do is click the button Publish, and the conversion and upload to place. No FTP or anything else involved. Once it uploads, it brought me to the online host of the course, allowing me to rename it to make other additions to tell the user what the course is about. I also like that there are so many different options for creating quizzes, tests, and survey questions that are not graded. Additionally, I love the fact that they offer so much in their help section, all of the regular webinars that they host, and the massive library of help available on YouTube and their website. I find their customer service absolutely excellent

Cons:

While other programs may offer more interaction options, I think for the average to somewhat advanced user, iSpring is top notch. I can't really call it a negative because in order to do all these other advanced features, I've seen them but I have absolutely no idea how to utilize their features. That would take a lot of learning on my part, and I don't have the time to learn and intricate program. I needed to hit the ground running, and iSpring did just that. As I type this, I realize the section is meant for Cons, but there really isn't any to speak of.

6 years ago

Hi and THANK YOU greatly for posting such a wonderful review of iSpring here on Capterra. We are sure it will be helpful to anyone looking for a solution for eLearning. Keep it up :)

Sertip
Senior Lecturer/Programme Director Medical Science in UK
Education Management, 1,001–5,000 Employees

My experience of using iSpring

Comments: As an academic, I have found iSpring to be extremely useful and the ideal software package for my teachings, presentations and educational workshops. I have been using iSpring since 2014. Initially, I started using it for my teachings and presentations in my former role as Senior Lecturer in Advanced Clinical Practice at Edge Hill University. I found the software extremely useful in enabling me to bring my PowerPoint teaching to life and in making them much more interactive and easy to access. I was able to add in audio, video, interactive slides, quizzes and questions (with answers and feedback) and crucially, it enabled me to share all these online with my students. My students found these iSpring enhanced PowerPoints and teachings incredibly useful, to the extent that some of my shared teachings and online quizzes were access and re-accessed hundreds of times by my students within the space of weeks. What I found most useful about iSpring is the easy and dynamic way in which I can combine so many different forms of teaching and learning into one, succinct, organised and structured teachings. What I found most brilliant about iSpring, is the easy way in which it enables online sharing. I have since started using iSpring in my new role as Senior Lecturer in Medical Sciences and Programme Director for Physician Associate Studies at University of Bradford. A heavy component of the course is online, distance learning and iSpring is brilliant in enabling me to create interactive lectures and teachings which I can share online.

Pros:

1. Easy usability 2. Ease access 3. Great range of functions and options 4. Easy to share online in various file formats at the same time, making it easier for students on different types of computers to use 5. Great for linking up audio-recordings of lectures with slides 6. Great for embedding videos into the slides 7. Incredibly useful for creating online tests and quizzes with many different options for types questions including multiple choice, true/false, best of five, etc.

Cons:

None! It is really ideal for me and I am planning on using it on a long-term basis. It is especially great for those of us who do not necessarily posses programming or web-based skills but still want to benefit form the ability to create slick, professional-standard and interactive online learning resources.

8 years ago

Hello, Sertip! Thank you very much for sharing your feedback about using iSpring. We are super glad to hear that it ideally matches your needs and requirements! And thank you for leaving your recommendation! :)

Computer Software, 501–1,000 Employees

iSpring: The most Robust eLearning Tool

Comments: We absolutely love iSpring. Because it's PowerPoint based, our SMEs immediately feel comfortable helping us generate content. It has wonderful interactions we can add to the course to keep our learners engaged, narration is a breeze to edit and add. Any PPT animations carry over to the published course. It's awesome!

Pros:

What I love most about iSpring Quite is how robust it is. There is an option for every scenario when it comes to deployment. Whether it's quiz grading/scoring, complete/incomplete, SCORM versions, allowing the learning to skip around or required to view sequentially, there is an option for everything! The ability to customize the GUI to match any corporate branding standards is very nice. Finally, the HTML5 deployment method allows for a single publish that will work on PC, Mac, any mobile device, tablets, etc.

Cons:

Because the tool is so robust, there are options everywhere. While they are group well according to what you're working on, sometimes, it's difficult to find a one tick box that does a very specific thing. I would also like to see more collaboration tools. We have a specific preset of branding standards and options that we like to use, but we are a team of three. So, getting all three developers to use the exact same settings can be cumbersome.

5 years ago

Hello, Thank you for your detailed review of iSpring Suite :) We are happy to hear that iSpring made it to become your solution. Hope it keeps serving you well! As per your Cons, could you please forward them to [email protected]? One of our specialists will be happy to look into them!

Shane
MarCom Manager in US
Business Supplies & Equipment, 2–10 Employees

Full Set of Features to Create Custom Online Courses

Comments: We have found iSpring to be very helpful in our goals to provide professional training tools to our dealer members. It is our goal to eventually have about 20 educational courses available for them to use whenever they need them. So far, the feedback from our members has been very positive, so we look forward to continuing our use of the iSpring software.

Pros:

It was easy to setup an iSpring account for our association. Though we only have a few employees, we represent a much larger collection of individual member companies. We are using iSpring to help those member companies hire and train their new employees for sales and service positions. There are plenty of features available in iSpring to help us draft, edit and publish professional looking online courses with animation, audio and testing functions, plus options for custom reports, completion certificates. If you are familiar with PowerPoint, you should have no problem at all with mastering the iSpring suite.

Cons:

Sadly, there have been an ongoing list of things that makes iSpring buggy at times. Some are just things we needed that were not already part of the original solution (like setting up multiple organization admins for each of our member companies), or things we experienced as we began using it more often (like audio capture that was inconsistent in quality). Most of these things were solved with some software fixes by the iSpring support team, while for others, we were given temporary workarounds that sufficed. There are still a number of open issues pending resolution in forthcoming updates, but I expect that the iSpring team is working on them based on the priority level across all their customers.

4 years ago

Hello Shane, Thank so very much for publishing your detailed review about iSpring products (I assumed that you use iSpring LMS as well, please correct me if I am wrong) and service :) Also I'd like to thank you on behalf of the whole iSpring team for helping us to make our products even better by submitting your feature requests! Keep up the great work and hope that iSpring keeps serving you well as well !

Jo
retired in Switzerland
E-Learning, 51–200 Employees

easy to use on all devices

Comments: Besides the heavy prizing for occasinal use iSpring is fully professional for creating e-learning content, easy to use and very easy to learn. Only the management of earlier produced questions and quiz content is not yjet fully understood - I somehow can't trace, where questions and quizzes are saved in which kind of files. Only this management of already produced content and one only type of question I miss in iSpring. The badly needed question would be one, where I can have picture in the background and place any windows in the foreground to be filled in (eg to simulate working over of a form or graph ore formula.

Pros:

Much learning content was developped in any version of powerpoint. Due to iSpring solutions it was easy to reactivate these contents and to have them userfriendly aveliable for any device on a server. Really no headche with lenght and with of any devices in use, just publish the powerpoint with 4 clicks into the www. The upgrade of powerpoint content by including rated questions and tests with the iSpring testing tool added much didactional value. I on't make use of the iSpring server, I run the content on my homepage only.

Cons:

For my use of only 20% of the capacity of iSpring (interactive quizzes & ppt-slide publication for any device) I would like to pay less and only for the features I really use ore only the minimal time in a month, I am using this software. As a retired teacher I get an educational reduction on the full prize, but this is still quite a financial expense in the budget of an old man, whose quizzes and learning slides are for free for all students.

4 years ago

Hi Jo, Thanks a lot for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! It's nice to hear that you are happy with the solution. Hope iSpring keeps serving you well! As per your Cons, please contact our tech support: [email protected]. One of our specialists will be happy to assist you!

Mindy
Marketing Coordinator in US
Retail, 5,001–10,000 Employees

My experience with iSpring Suite has been great, especially the customer service!

Comments: Well, I have been using the software for only a couple months so it has not been long enough to see the benefits from this software.

Pros:

What I like most about this software is that it is an add on for powerpoint, so if you are familiar with powerpoint then it is not very difficult to learn. I did have to teach myself how to use the iSpring Suite tab, but the customer support team makes the process easy! My Customer Care Manager, Max Ionin, provided me with access to many training videos and was always available on email if I ever had the slightest question. The other pro that separated iSpring from other LMS softwares is they built a special custom plan for my company that fit our needs, what great customer service!

Cons:

I really have had a positive experience with this software, but I am going to provide you some things I hope to see updates on in the future. The number one improvement I want iSpring to make in the very near future is MAC COMPATIBILITY. I work on the marketing team so I have to use a Mac, and for iSpring Suite I had to order a windows computer which made it 10 times harder for me since I have no idea how to use windows. I figured out a loop hole for me, where I create my content on powerpoint using my Mac, and any content I need to create using the iSpring Tab I switch over to the windows computer. However, that really slows down my productivity. The second thing I don't really like is when you create a quiz in the iSpring Suite tab, it brings you to a pop up where you create the quiz there instead of directly in powerpoint. I don't know if there would be a way to even fix this, but it gets confusing for me when update/edit the powerpoint on my Mac, send it to the windows computer, and have to add the quiz back in the edited version. I know my situation is different, but I am just providing insight to my experience. Overall I love this software, but the reason I gave 4 stars to "ease of use" was simply because I couldn't have the software on my MAC computer.

7 years ago

Hi Mindy! Thank you very much for sharing your sincere feedback about iSpring products and service! We greatly appreciate it and are sure that it will be of help to anyone looking for an authoring solution. And I forwarded your requests to Max, so that he can share with iSpring Product Development team! Keep up the great work!! :)

Albert
Consultant Cardiologist in Philippines
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001–5,000 Employees

After a short learning curve, it performed very well for my quizes and easier to use.,

Comments: Ease of use, to insert pictures and videos. And the videos are consistently working (unlike the other quiz makers that I have used).

Pros:

It is very easy to insert pictures with just a couple of clicks. My biggest joy is that I never had problems with inserting (and eventually working) videos into my quizzes. I do a lot of video quizzes and its a time saver. And the videos work across several platforms because my students use either a Mac OS, IOS, or PC. It even automatically corrects the "test paper" and emails to me the results automatically. My students know their mistakes, and grades "real time." And I have in my email inbox the documentation results. Its actually very easy to use, very intuitive. I have actually read the "user manual" very minimally.

Cons:

What can I say bad about a good software? The iSpring Quizmaker lacks the "flexibility" of moving items around the slide. There are several layouts that you can choose but sometimes I have questions that need to have specific placements of the picture and questions and not to mention putting arrows to point at the item (or part) being questioned. There are some things that that I want to do with my questions, that I used to do when I used to use a PowerPoint file as my question platform in the past. That I miss, the flexibility and more features similar to PowerPoint software. Or maybe I need to read the user manual some more. I wish the Survey questions can be graded also.

7 years ago

Hi Albert, Thank you very much for your review. We greatly appreciate it and hope iSpring keeps serving you well. I forwarded your feedback to your dedicated manager. If you have any other feature requests, please send them to [email protected]

Professor IML
Sibbald Bibliographer in UK

I have used iSpring products for many years; Suite 8, the latest, is the most powerful so far.

Pros:

It harneses all the power of Powerpoint, the output is much smaller than the original Powerpoint and publication in HTML5 makes it available on almost any platform, including iThings which cannot run Flash. I use iSpring Suite 8 to make presentations of historical material, particularly of early printed books. Separately, my organisation - to which I introduced iSpring some years ago - uses it to publish audio-visual educational material for physicians on the web for the benefit of doctors in many countries in addition to UK and to publish the slides and audio of presentations given to our History of Medicine Group. For my own work I extend the use of some features beyond their original purpose; for example, I use the 'Outline' tabs to provide a simple search engine for some documents. I also use iSpring Flip as a means of producing galleries of images with thumbnails for navigation. This, published in HTML5, has replaced an earlier image gallery that I wrote in Flash. The software is very easy to use at a simple level but is also capable of supporting considerable sophistication in using animation. I have had to seek technical support on a number of occasions and have always had prompt and helpful responses - even on the rare occasions when a solution has not been found- I empasise these are rare, usually the problems have been solved.

Cons:

I have very few complaints! I would like one or two additional features - more sophisticated text search in presentations and a search facility for the flipbooks.

6 years ago

Dear Professor IML, We'd like to thank you greatly for posting this detailed and kind review about iSpring tools and services here on Capterra. We appreciate it a lot and hope that iSpring keeps serving you well! Keep it up :) As per the feature requests, please send them directly to [email protected]

Connie
Business Associate in US
Automotive, 10,000+ Employees

Better than most other systems out there

Pros:

I decided to present this software choice to management because of the low learning curve. Since it worked in and with PowerPoint was the most important selling point at the time. Creating quizzes has presented a couple of hurdles but were easily fixed through trial and error. Due to the high number of things this system can do it is a bit daunting to learn it all but it is still better than other products out there I have used. Being able to use iSpring but change everything in training material to reflect our company beliefs and values is a huge benefit. Customer service has been very supportive, pleasant and professional, and it is a huge benefit to have their assistance and in a relatively quick response time. It is an impressive product with great features I would highly recommend.

Cons:

I would like to see the Characters more adaptable. It would be nice to set them behind a desk when they are sitting, or in front of a computer. More objects like a sideview of a desk and laptop sideview, so we would be able to place them in front of a computer or behind a desk and would like to see those things ie: desks, sideview of computers, added to the Objects.

3 years ago

Hi Connie, Thank you so much for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! We appreciate it greatly. As per your feature request, thanks a lot for sharing, I will pass it on to our Product Development team. Hope iSpring Suite keeps serving you well :)

Director in US
Mental Health Care, 2–10 Employees

iSpring Suite review

Comments: Overall I am extremely pleased.

Pros:

I benefit most by its seamless interface with Powerpoint. The iCloud feature has also been particularly useful. Also, the presentation resources feature is good.

Cons:

The content library is extremely weak. It lacks cultural diversity and social relevance. Also the intergration of multiple quizzes's across a presentation prior to publication needs to be added. Also, the Simulation feature character placement is too rigid, because it only supports a single figure that must always be in the same location. The Presentation Resources feature does not allow for targeted or slide specific content relevance.

5 years ago

Hi David, Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it a lot! As per your cons, please see below: We understand that usually, a learning course is a combination of slides and quizzes. Our developers designed a well-working automatic passing score calculation mechanics. Here is a detailed guide on it: https://www.ispringsolutions.com/articles/calculation-of-a-passing-score-in-scorm In the Presentation Resources, you can add, edit and delete references, file attachments. This feature is needed for filling your entire presentation with some additional information. If you want to complete any of your specific slides with this info you can insert a web object. We recorded a short tutorial on our Custom Character Tool for you: https://ispri.ng/NnBzL Hope that helps, and of course we are looking forward to receiving your email at [email protected] with the request for adding new characters to our library.

Jaroslav
Teacher in Slovakia
Education Management, 2–10 Employees

iSpring

Comments: Perfect software and tech / customer support. Since 2015 I am teacher and use it for educational purpose. But the last two years I slowly and gradually switch from Captivate to iSpring completely, include projects. I think next year the process will be finished and I will leave Captivate definitely and will buy commercial version of iSpringSuite. My last dream - customizing color scheme of mobile playbars - was the last year met. Iam happy boy!

Pros:

Easy to use, small learning curve, all components of iSpring Suite are integrated and provide variabilty for creating several types of learning products, wich works extremmely good in browsers. Perfect QuizMaker functions and Visuals, now include custom color scheme for mobile player. And much more.

Cons:

I miss some advanced actions to create a bit more interactivity than basic navigation using PPT actions. Example: Play/Pause /Stop audio using buttions, Show / Hide objects using buttons, Toogle button, etc. (something like Advanced actions in Captivate or Triggers in Storyline is). IMPORTANT: What make me stress, is new activation policy - from time to time I need deactivate / activate product between my school laptop and home laptop and it make me ,,crazy" ))) Please return two activations and make my life wonderfull again!!! ))))

3 years ago

Hi Jaroslav, Thank you so much for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! We appreciate it greatly. It's wonderful to hear that iSpring fits your needs just perfectly. As per your feature request, thanks a lot for sharing. I will pass it on to our Product Development team. Thanks for helping us to make our product better. Keep up the great work!

Russell
Training Developer in US
Information Services, 201–500 Employees

This tool has expanded our capabilities and saved us time.

Pros:

I love how easy it is to use. Because of the PowerPoint interface, I already knew most of the controls. When I wasn't sure of the controls, there were detailed videos showing me how to achieve the task at hand. Anytime the video wasn't enough help, iSpring's knowledgeable support staff was there to help.

Cons:

I could not find a way to get closed captioning to work on videos that I uploaded. I am hopeful that this will be in an upgrade soon. iSpring's app does not offer screen recording functions on mobile devices. With many app interfaces being used in workplaces this would be a great benefit to my business.

5 years ago

Hello Russell, Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts on iSpring products and service! We very much appreciate it =) Keep up the great work! Also thanks a lot for your feature requests. I will forward them to our Product Development team. If you think of anything else, please send a message to [email protected]

Bello
Ceo in Cameroon
Financial Services Software, 2–10 Employees

All in one software for creating online learning content

Pros:

I like ispring suite because it is very easy to use, no coding skill required if you know how to use Microsoft PowerPoint then you Can use it. Another intresting thing is that you Can find video tutorials on YouTube and the customer support is Always ready to help.

Cons:

Eventhough it is an Amazing software, recent update makes us learn some technicalities from scratch and large projects Can take a Long Time to convert to HTML5

2 years ago

Hi Bello, Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about iSpring products and service. We appreciate it greatly. As per your Cons, could you please send more details to [email protected]? One of our specialists will be more than happy to look into your case. Thank you! Hope iSpring keeps serving you well :)