iSpring Suite Reviews

by iSpring Solutions

• Overall
    4.6 /5
    4.6 /5
  • Customer Service Software
    4.9 /5

About iSpring Suite

An all-in-one eLearning authoring toolkit. Create interactive courses and collaborate on projects with your team.

Learn more about iSpring Suite

Showing 1,098 reviews

Alan W.
National Field Trainer
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/01/2021

"Outstanding customer service and quick to learn!"

Comments: Overall this is a solid product with amazing customer support. I love the quick access to chat that allows me to get answers to questions, in the middle of the night or on weekends, or just in the middle of the day. They have been very available and usually I get a very quick solution to any problem I may have. They have tons of very quick YouTube videos you can use as reference and they are up-to-date and very well done. I have actually churned out a complete course in a day, which I was never able to do in my previous software, and it would run on a desktop, laptop, tablet or phone without me having to configure anything!

Pros: Very easy to start developing and launching learning since the base product is PowerPoint but they have adapted quizes, interactions and some really nice add-on features that help you turn out very effective and interactive learning courses.

Cons: The inability to link quizzes in a course to get an overall final score. I also did not like that I can't create variables that I can assign values, and then use them in either text, or calculations, or whatever else I needed.

by iSpring Solutions on 25/01/2021

Hi Alan,
Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about iSpring products and service. We appreciate it greatly.
It's nice to hear that iSpring's been working great for you so far. As per your Cons, could you please wrap it as a feature request and send more details to [email protected]?
Thank you and keep up the great work!

• Reviewed on 05/01/2021
Keith H.
Clerkship Director
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/01/2021

"Just what I have been looking for for engaging students with interactive learning."

Pros: What is so easy about iSpring Suite Max is that it is plug-in for PowerPoint. So, you can convert any PowerPoint into an eLearning module. But you can make it even better with interactivity, such as self-assessment tests with range of functionality (hotspots, MCQ, drag-and-drop, etc). What makes iSpring Suite particularly valuable is that there is ready technical support (and they have regular instructional webinars) and the tech support has never failed me. I have turned others in my institution and elsewhere on to its potential for medical student education.

Cons: The only issue that I have had so far is that you cannot change the color of the hotspot; however, I worked around this by learning how to keep the hotspot hidden after the student has submitted their response. I generally work with a Mac, and iSpring Suite is not Mac-compatible (presumably since PowerPoint is a Microsoft product).

by iSpring Solutions on 25/03/2021

Hi Keith,

Thank you for sharing thoughts not only about iSpring solutions but also about iSpring service! We appreciate it greatly.

It's wonderful to hear that iSpring fits your needs just perfectly.

In case you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact our Tech Support team ([email protected]). One of our specialists will be more than happy to assist you!

• Reviewed on 28/01/2021
Piet B.
ceo
  • Reviewed on 20/03/2021

"iSpring - excellent product - excellent service"

Comments: Blended learning
Excellent customer support
Fast and helpful respons of helpdesk agents

Pros: Ease of use
Integration with PowerPoint
Inspiring examples on https://www.ispringsolutions.com/

Cons: we did not experience any serious problems until now

by iSpring Solutions on 05/04/2021

Hi Piet,

Thank you so much for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! We very much appreciate it.

It's great to hear that you are happy with iSpring solution.

In addition to examples on the site, we also hold weekly webinar series where we share iSpring tips and tricks and help easily get started with eLearning: https://www.ispringsolutions.com/webinars

Keep up the great work!

• Reviewed on 20/03/2021
Shane C.
MarCom Manager
Business Supplies & Equipment, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/03/2020

"Full Set of Features to Create Custom Online Courses"

Comments: We have found iSpring to be very helpful in our goals to provide professional training tools to our dealer members. It is our goal to eventually have about 20 educational courses available for them to use whenever they need them. So far, the feedback from our members has been very positive, so we look forward to continuing our use of the iSpring software.

Pros: It was easy to setup an iSpring account for our association. Though we only have a few employees, we represent a much larger collection of individual member companies. We are using iSpring to help those member companies hire and train their new employees for sales and service positions. There are plenty of features available in iSpring to help us draft, edit and publish professional looking online courses with animation, audio and testing functions, plus options for custom reports, completion certificates. If you are familiar with PowerPoint, you should have no problem at all with mastering the iSpring suite.

Cons: Sadly, there have been an ongoing list of things that makes iSpring buggy at times. Some are just things we needed that were not already part of the original solution (like setting up multiple organization admins for each of our member companies), or things we experienced as we began using it more often (like audio capture that was inconsistent in quality). Most of these things were solved with some software fixes by the iSpring support team, while for others, we were given temporary workarounds that sufficed. There are still a number of open issues pending resolution in forthcoming updates, but I expect that the iSpring team is working on them based on the priority level across all their customers.

by iSpring Solutions on 27/03/2020

Hello Shane,
Thank so very much for publishing your detailed review about iSpring products (I assumed that you use iSpring LMS as well, please correct me if I am wrong) and service :)
Also I'd like to thank you on behalf of the whole iSpring team for helping us to make our products even better by submitting your feature requests!
Keep up the great work and hope that iSpring keeps serving you well as well !

• Reviewed on 26/03/2020
Burt M.
VP Sales
Chemicals, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/03/2020

"Can not live without ISpring"

Comments: Amazing

Pros: This is the most amazing help mate to produce stunning presentations with a "WOW Factor" that keeps the audience attentive and eyes wide open. PowerPoint by itself is boring, dull and quite frankly worthless unless you have ISpring attached too it. Before I purchased this add-in, I found or should I say heard a lot of snoring in our audience. Now with ISpring, all eyes and ears are alive and clapping. I like to take the credit for this but the credit should go to the ISpring add-in. Thank you so much and by the way, I have never had such great and immediate support as I get from ISpring. Support is important to our company as we are fast-paced. I needed additional activation on a crashed desktop with a reinstall and within 5 minutes [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at 2:27 AM had me up and running post-haste. If only the Microsoft and Adobe support was like ISpring, the world would be a much easy place to complete project. Thank You So Much ISpring

Cons: There is not a thing missing that I can think of. ISpring does it all.

by iSpring Solutions on 11/03/2020

Hi Burt,
Thank YOU so much for such kind words about iSpring products and service...This means the world to us!
What else can we say, we'll try to keep that bar high for all the iSpringers out there! :)
And you, please keep creating better content for all the learners!

• Reviewed on 02/03/2020
Nalin D.
E-Learning Product Manager
Education Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/07/2016

"Smart E-Learning Content for every device. Develop in PowerPoint and Deliver with iSpring Suite."

Comments: I am Nalin from New Delhi, India and I have a rich experience in E-Learning and developing Digital Content of over 8 years. Being in this domain, I have been working on and testing many softwares. E-Learning is a field where you get the taste of a variety of computer programs. Like graphic design, video production, sound editing, animation software etc. Out of them, the most important software is which can deliver the prepared content in the desired format accessible for the learners. I was always surrounded by the complications of programming and testing on platforms like Flash and .NET for content production but it was too much time consuming and involved plenty of unnecessary hard work. Complications like these reduced when I discovered purpose built tools like Adobe Captivate and Articulate. But all complications ended when I discovered iSpring Suite.
PowerPoint itself is an all in one surface when it comes to prepare raw E-Learning content. The only additional thing we required is that with which we can compile all the raw material in a solid Flash & HTML 5 content deliverable on our desired accessing devices. I tried various PowerPoint add ins like Wondershare, Adobe Presenter, Articulate Studio, Lectora Snap. But each one of them had its own shortcomings.
The one that turned out to be the best and perfect one was iSpring Suite. It supported almost all the PowerPoint animations. With Quizmaker, I was able to make separate customized tests for different chapters. The best thing which I experienced was the ease of inserting or recording audio narration for the slides and later synchronizing them with the animations. iSpring Suite proved to be a champion in delivering both online an offline content. We also used it to deliver offline content in CDs with maximum protection for piracy. The players customization options are incredible with which we can control the look and feel of the module player like its colors and text labels and it also has the ability to save the preset for later use. We also get the control over compression of course objects with which we can deliver it online keeping in mind the bandwidth at the learners' end so that its quick and easy to access on the internet.
Today, I am able to deliver E-Learning content for my firm and my clients to all kind of learning platforms and is really admired by the learners.
All I can say is, This software is really a result of high precision and perfect engineering.

Pros: 1. First and foremost its ease of use. Its unbelievably simple with the easiest learning curve. I couldn't realize how soon I became a pro iSpring user from a novice one.
2. Quick loading of HTML 5 courses in browsers even on low bandwidths. Sometimes I have noticed that courses published with iSpring Suite load even quicker than Youtube videos.
3. There is also a course size and compression option according to the low/high bandwidth choice which is unique.
4. Responsive layout of courses with automatic player skin resizing on the device. The player skins are also different for computers and mobile devices.
5. The most convenient narration manager and synchronization of audio and animations.
6. The best player layout in browser for mobile output.
7. Content protection features like setting expiry date and custom domain.
8. Best in class in built screen recording tool. No need of external capturing tools like Camtasia.
9. Simulation feature with 50:50 ratio of video and content going side wise in a slide.
10. Video publishing feature with which we can publish a PowerPoint presentation to HD videos and can also directly upload on Youtube.
11. Support for almost all PowerPoint animations. Other tools like Articulate Studio and Adobe Presenter don't support those many animations.
12. Detailed player customization options.
13. Ability to create independent offline content.

Cons: 1. Very few interactions. Should have ability to insert more interactions that can be customized in slides.
2. No ability to edit states of objects.
3. Should have an attentive and more active user community.
4. No free form & custom drag and drop in Quizmaker.
5. Its a PowerPoint add in and not a standalone software, hence obviously its inbuilt features specially for customizing and inserting new objects have to limited.

by iSpring Solutions on 11/07/2016

Hi, Nalin!
Thanks A LOT for sharing your story about using iSpring! Cheers to the end of complications in your content creation process :)
Also thank you for submitting your feature requests. Keep up the great work and we hope that iSpring will keep serving you well!

• Reviewed on 10/07/2016
Dianne V.
Business Owner
E-Learning, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 25/03/2017

"Perfect choice to get PowerPoint presentations onto Moodle"

Comments: [Note: this review less about the software (which is so intuitive it doesn't need explaining) and more to assist other eLearning content creators. I struggled through forums for days to find a solution to embedding Powerpoint into Moodle! I tried a dozen other methods and software and this is the one that works.] BACKGROUND I create content for eLearning systems, and a major limitation is that PowerPoint slides cannot be EMBEDDED (Microsoft is proprietary software). PPS files need to be downloaded, which isn't user-friendly, trackable or secure. Moodle course creators have traditionally had to use Slideshare or Google Docs to convert powerpoint to HTML5, but iSpring doesn't compromise intellectual property security or require internet access. The lecturers like iSpring because they know and use PowerPoint already for lectures, and can even include background music, an audio track and video. (There is a pro iSpring product to help with all including branching, but I only used the smaller converter). The course creators like it because they don't have to mess with lecturer's content, and it takes less than a minute to convert into one of the 5 options. WHAT OPTIONS ARE BEST WEB I recommend the iSpring converter "HTML5 for mobile option" that shows on an attractive player. (Although it could do with some extra skins!) You get a zipped file for fast uploading. It's fully interactive, and you can permit people to jump back/forward to slides (with thumbnails), links all work (for branching) as does automatic slide timing, integrated audio (no clicking a link). Basically a PowerPoint show on steroids. [iSpring also offers Flash like other products, but Flash doesn't play on any Apple product and is blocked by many browsers.] LMS For professionals, the BEST choice is a conversion for LMS - that turns the presentation into a zipped Scorm-compliant package. The content has all the bells and whistles of the web version, but can be uploaded on most LMS systems. Course creators and admins prefer Scorm as industry best practice. If you create learning content for sale, its ideal for easy distribution. VIDEO Although the iSpring converter for video is good, video as a format has issues. We have regional differences - even though only 1 of 30 slides is different, we have to create and load a dozen different videos each time the lecturer makes a change. The students hate video - too SO slow and jerky.]

Pros: Easy to use. Integrated with PowerPoint which is an existing skill with lecturers. LMS staff and programmers do not edit content. Creates distributable SCORM compliant packages that beginners can easily upload. The export function looks very useful (I don't know how often I have lost files), as does the resources and presenters section (but I didn't have time to explore what they are for.) I barely scratched the surface. But the client, lecturers and students all agreed the end result was professional. Conversions can be done in minutes in multiple formats - programmed HTML5 takes days and is often unstable on mobile. The price is very reasonable for the functionality (it is only high due to my country's dollar rate).

Cons: Not much and I am usually very critical. I only have a trial version so I haven't tried to create "real world" packages (clients get very fussy about strange details, and that is when you suddenly discover something is not possible). You provided options that I never thought of, but that I think clients and students will find useful. It would be nice if one could specify a range to export more specifically - e.g. slides 1-6, or 2,5,7 (as with printing). I assume I would create multiple presentations and hide slides. The look of the player skin was a problem, so I programmed the finished file via CSS, and only found out later I can adapt the skin - after I showed the software to the client! However, they thought the universal one was good (although it didn't fit well into their LMS template). I think with the offered customization I could probably solve most problems.

by iSpring Solutions on 04/04/2017

Dear Dianne,
We greatly appreciate your sharing the case of using iSpring here on Capterra! We are sure it will be more than useful to anyone looking for an e-Learning solution :)
Thank you and keep up the great work!

• Reviewed on 25/03/2017
Ashok G.
Group Head - ID
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/10/2019

"Awesome tool for Instructional Designers"

Comments: Easy to work in collaborative environment with Knowledge Experts and Q.C. Dept. who does not have idea of ID concepts and technicality.

Pros: Knowledge experts can provide content in PowerPoint. No hassles of importing PowerPoint into another software. Look and feel is not lost. Collaboration is easy , Knowledge experts and Q.C. Department can work on the same PPT source file instead of working on a copy.

Cons: Nothing much but a few add-on's like animation timeline, layers and basic triggers would make the product still more awesome.

by iSpring Solutions on 11/11/2019

Hello Ashok,
Thanks you so much for sharing your positive feedback about using iSpring :) We very much appreciate it and hope that it keeps serving you well!
As per your Cons, please forward them to [email protected] One of our managers will be happy to look into them.

• Reviewed on 21/10/2019
Anthony S.
Training Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 24/03/2020

"Great Authoring Tools & Customer service!"

Comments: It's made course building quite a joy. When work does get drab, the diversity of features in this authoring tool just helps make it more exciting to deal with. No complains so far & the Webinars are very helpful.

Pros: The authoring tools found under iSpring suite are just amazing additions to creating the best courses for E-Learning modules. Our clients love the interactions, quiz features & its user-friendly functions.

Cons: None to report as of yet. Perhaps maybe 2-3 more question templates :)

by iSpring Solutions on 26/03/2020

Hello Anthony,
Thank you so much for posting your nice review of iSpring here on Capterra!
We very much appreciate it :) Hope that iSpring keeps serving you well.
As per the question templates, could you please send more detailed request to [email protected] One of the specialists will be happy to look into your request.

• Reviewed on 24/03/2020
Russell C.
Training Developer
Information Services, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/07/2019

"This tool has expanded our capabilities and saved us time."

Pros: I love how easy it is to use. Because of the PowerPoint interface, I already knew most of the controls.
When I wasn't sure of the controls, there were detailed videos showing me how to achieve the task at hand. Anytime the video wasn't enough help, iSpring's knowledgeable support staff was there to help.

Cons: I could not find a way to get closed captioning to work on videos that I uploaded. I am hopeful that this will be in an upgrade soon. iSpring's app does not offer screen recording functions on mobile devices. With many app interfaces being used in workplaces this would be a great benefit to my business.

by iSpring Solutions on 12/08/2019

Hello Russell,
Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts on iSpring products and service! We very much appreciate it =) Keep up the great work!
Also thanks a lot for your feature requests. I will forward them to our Product Development team. If you think of anything else, please send a message to [email protected]

• Reviewed on 26/07/2019
Ganesan N.
Director and Chief Consultant
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/08/2016

"iSpring - The most user-friendly and learner-centric Authoring iool"

Comments: In 2012, while serving as a Consultant for a Banking sector client, I was searching for a user-friendly tool to convert the MS PowerPoint presentation created by our team into HTMLS-5 version. I came to know about iSpring through an article in a e-learning blog. In my first attempt to use it, I felt there is something interesting in this tool. Later, when we were developing ILT materials for an educational institution, we purchased the Suite and found it more useful to create learner-centric activities. We also used live-classroom audio and other features such as quiz and simulations to add more elements to the course. Compared to other products, the cost and the ease using the tool made our content developers and academicians (subject-matter experts) to author best courses. As an entrepreneur, my company uses and suggest my clients to have iSpring in their boutique of software. Wish to be associated and use this tool to create a better learning community.

Pros: Interface is very pleasant and easy to understand the entire capability of the tool
Ease of use with MS PowerPoint
Simulations
Quizzes

Cons: Screen Recording. It is not so easy like other open-source tools we have used. If provision is given to save and edit the recording, we can add additional objects like call-outs, tool-tips, etc. This will enable the users to use iSpring to create MOOC based classes

by iSpring Solutions on 10/08/2016

Hi, Ganesan!
Thank you so much for sharing your case of using iSpring! We are sure it will definitely be useful to everyone searching for an authoring tool.
Thanks for sharing the feature requests as well. We will be happy to forward it to our Product Development team.
Keep up the great work!

• Reviewed on 04/08/2016
Steven V.
Knowledge Development Manager
  • Reviewed on 09/07/2019

"We love iSpring Suite"

Comments: We are using iSpring Suite along with PowerPoint to generate all of our eLearning content, and it fits that need for us very well. We have seldom had any technical issues with the software, and when we have the support we've received has been excellent with a quick response time.

Pros: Its configuration as a simple PowerPoint plug-in works very well for us, as that is our primary tool for generating eLearning content.
New features are being added at a fairly regular basis. The enhanced video and audio production capabilities are reducing our need to rely on other third party tools and end up integrating much better into the final content.
The accompanying iSpring Cloud is a very handy repository for hosting our content, and we use it extensively.

Cons: I have accidentally deleted the rather complex content of several PowerPoint slides by creating a quiz using the plug-in button without first creating a new blank slide as a placeholder.
I'd recommend adding a warning message to that button if content is detected on the active slide.

by iSpring Solutions on 25/07/2019

Hi Steven,
Thank you so much for rating iSpring so high here on Capterra and for sharing your positive experience with the tools and iSpring Tech Support. We very much appreciate it :)
Also your request was forwarded to our Tech Support team. One of the specialists will be happy to give you recommendations regarding this case.
Hope that helps!

• Reviewed on 09/07/2019
Physician
Hospital & Health Care, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 08/04/2019

"Approachable authoring software with a short learning curve and plenty of bells and whistles"

Comments: As an educator with subject matter expertise, it's great to also be able to develop and quickly produce and publish my own e-learning modules without having to engage other instructional designers.

Pros: I've been using iSpring Suite to author e-learning modules since 2014, when I selected it as the software to use when taking courses in online instructional design. I chose it then because it was not difficult to master and it was not as expensive as other software I looked at. I continue to use iSpring Suite for these reasons - it's easy to use, it delivers a professional looking project and it's competitively priced. The company also continues to add new features that provide additional options, like the recent addition of dialogue simulations.

Cons: I often struggle with finding files for existing quizzes or simulations that I want to use in a new module. Sometimes when I think I'm publishing a quiz or other interaction in a way that lets me find it again, it turns out I was wrong. Sometimes there are issues with saving these interactions within a module too, but but mostly it works well.

by iSpring Solutions on 10/04/2019

Hi and thank you very much for sharing your positive thoughts about iSpring with the Capterra audience! We are sure it will be helpful to anyone looking for a solutions for eLearning.
As per the issue you described, could you please address it directly to our support team? Just send them an email to [email protected] and one of our specialists will be happy to assist you!

• Reviewed on 08/04/2019
Tom N.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 20/01/2019

"iSpring Suite 9"

Comments: I use iSpring to produce hour long training programs which includes a quiz at the end. The overall experience has been very favorable and the HTML output performs well.

Pros: iSpring doesn't require a large learning curve to begin producing a program. However, as with any software with a lot of features, you need to take the time to explore the software and learn how to make the most effective use of its features. Seamless integration with PowerPoint. iSpring is much better at handling audio files that the native PowerPoint support. It's also beneficial that iSpring supports the animation and transition effects available in PowerPoint. Also, iSpring has the capability to make audio changes while you're working in the timeline which saves having to close the program and open the audio file in another program, save it and then re-import it into iSpring. Finally, iSpring offers excellent support and the few problems I've encountered have been promptly dealt with.

Cons: The programs that I produce include several short video clips. iSpring does not have the ability to alter the slide layout from slide to slide. The work around is to insert the video directly onto the slide in PowerPoint rather than in the iSpring timeline. Not a big issue, but working on the iSpring timeline just makes things easier.

by iSpring Solutions on 05/02/2019

Hi Tom,
Thank you very much for sharing your detailed feedback about using iSpring! We very much appreciate your doing that.
Hope it keeps serving you well :)

• Reviewed on 20/01/2019
Commercial airline flight attendant training program and manual developer
  • Reviewed on 28/12/2017

"An excellent LMS choice for getting setup fast with fantastic service and response!"

Comments: It made converting my presentations into online courseware VERY easy. I like it a lot!

Pros: It is VERY easy to start using it without spending a lot of time learning about it. It's quite intuitive and it has a lot of features built into it. Many different types of question styles, controls for ensuring content isn't missed, an extensive asset library, controls to quickly create interaction scenarios. I researched many different LMS products, including Articulate, Captivate, and others. I'm an average/better than average computer user and I wanted to be able to get converting my programs fast and create tests to go with it. I'm a one-person operation and iSpring has been very easy to use, and I didn't need much help. Occasionally I need to ask "where is this feature located?" and I'm good to continue immediately. I can't say enough good things about their support. I've been helped by a few different staff there, and Paul was very helpful with my queries - he actually asked to CALL ME to talk me through my questions! Now that's service we rarely get in the States.
I'm very pleased with the product and support I've been given, and I recommend anyone looking for an LMS program to give them a try. I used the free trial and liked it a lot. It was another 6 - 7 months later that I bought the program (I wasn't ready to convert the files) and they updated to version 8.7. It took months of research for me to select them, and I'm very pleased with my decision, and with the results of the product output.

by iSpring Solutions on 29/12/2017

Hi and a BIG thank you for posting such a detailed review of iSpring here on Capterra!
It's super nice to hear that iSpring serves you well!
Happy New Year :)

• Reviewed on 28/12/2017
Aaron H.
Director of IT
  • Reviewed on 29/01/2018

"This software has made instructional design a breeze!"

Pros: I like its ease of use, great html publishing that brings over everything I create in PowerPoint, and its seamless integration with PowerPoint.

Cons: There's nothing I don't like. But, I suggestion I have is if they could make custom interface controls like dials or knobs that a learner can click, hold, and move while watching an indicator move. For example, if I increase the heat on a thermostat, it would be great to watch the indicator needle rise with the manipulation of a control mechanism. While I can simulate, to a degree using animations in PowerPoint, it would be easier to add controls and tie their actions to indicators for better simulations. Overall, I have zero complaints about this software. It's made my job much easier and has helped me be more creative.

by iSpring Solutions on 30/01/2018

Hi Aaron,
Thank you very much for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! we greatly appreciate it. Hope that iSpring keeps serving you well!
As per your feature request, I forwarded it to your dedicated manager and she will look into it.
If you have any questions, please send them to [email protected]

• Reviewed on 29/01/2018
Allen Q.
Chair of School of Modern Languages
Education Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/09/2020

"Ispring Suite 10 Customer Service"

Comments: Best experience ever as a user. If yoou have a question or something doesn't seem to work and you write to customer support, you will get a response right away or the same day! You guys rock!!!

Pros: I love the new feature for collaboration and teamwork.

Cons: I would love to be able to add sound in the options in Quizmaker. Besides, I would like to see full ntegration of all the products teh suite offers. An important feature to add to essays is a word counter so that writers know wxctly how many words should they write.

by iSpring Solutions on 23/09/2020

Hello Allen,
Thank you so much for posting your positive review! It's great to hear that you are happy with iSpring products and service! We appreciate your sharing this!
As per your Cons, could you please send more details to [email protected]? One of our specialists will be happy to look into this and maybe advise you the best way to go about.
Take care!

• Reviewed on 07/09/2020
Tushar M.
Pediatrician
Medical Practice, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 19/04/2017

"Great Tool for E learning programs with a very responsive support team !"

Comments: I have been an iSpring suite user for a long time. I have used it for converting powerpoint presentation into files which can be seen on any browser. We run a free educational website for Pediatric residents and medical students as well as doctors.
The Quiz creation option is very easy to use. NO Training is needed.
It lets you and the student see the response of the quiz. It allows integration of images as well. One could do easy import from an excel file to create more quizzes by mix and match.
The HTML 5 converter option gives flexibility for your content to be used on desktop, mobile or tablets.
I am a Pediatrician by training and could manage it easily. The iSpring support team is awesome and very prompt.
I am from India and find the cost on the higher side especially as it is a free website.
There are many more features which have not been explored fully. I would highly recommend iSpring for its ease of use, variety of applications, HTML5 and new features that are added regularly.

Pros: ease of use. HTML5. Quiz maker and powerpoint conversion which prevents copying (as mine is a free site)

Cons: The cost is on the higher side. Some restriction on formatting etc. but has been improved to a large extent in iSpring suite 8 version

by iSpring Solutions on 19/04/2017

Hi, Tushar!
Thank you so much for posting your thorough review of iSpring here on Capterra. We greatly appreciate it and are sure that anyone in search of an authoring tool will find it useful.
Keep up the great work and please let us know if there is anything we can help you with: [email protected]

• Reviewed on 19/04/2017
Tonia S.
11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/04/2017

"Build an awesome course with interactive quizzes in 1 day with IspringSuite"

Comments: - It's easy and intuitive - build a course in 1 day using PowerPoint with IspringSuite as a powerful add-on. No special skills, no steep learning curve
- Responsive design works with any device or gadget, Android or IOS.
- a course can be uploaded as html into LMS. Their own great LMS supports multiple languages
- a powerful quiz maker
- prompt helpdesk support
- every release has awesome innovative features.
- a great library of cutout characters, backgrounds and templates created to support elearning
inexpensive

Pros: It's easy and intuitive - build a course in 1 day using PowerPoint with IspringSuite as a powerful add-on. No special skills, no steep learning curve
Responsive design works with any device or gadget, Android or IOS
powerful quiz maker
prompt helpdesk support
every release has awesome innovative features.
inexpensive

Cons: none

by iSpring Solutions on 01/05/2017

Hi, Tonia!
Thank you for your structured feedback about using iSpring. We are sure it will be useful to anyone in need of an authoring tool and an LMS.
Keep up the great work :)

• Reviewed on 27/04/2017
Tatiana L.
Lecturer
E-Learning, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/12/2016

"Easy for lecturers, friendly for students"

Comments: My experience with the program started in May 2016 for the first time in connection with the online training course for the university. The program is intuitive. I caught it myself. The cost of the program was very attractive for teachers. Since the purchase, the program was updated several times with many useful things. The free support is available throughout the first year. Support is very competent and deployed to respond to questions and sympathetic to the users. I addressed the support twice: to learn about placing materials in LMS Canvas and to offer additional functionality. The existing functionality is stable. They worked out every detail in order to study material looked decent. iSpring Suite includes a module for editing video and audio, a module for creating screencasts, a module for interactive materials creation. In my opinion, the excesses are not needed in training materials, so I am satisfied. But I am sure they are going to do extended functionality for creating interactive materials because those guys work hard every day.

Pros: - easy to understand
- user-friendly interface
- decent view of training materials
- stable operation of the functional
- competent and quick support
- easy publication in any format
- your personal participation in the product development

by iSpring Solutions on 05/12/2016

Hi, Tatiana!
We greatly appreciate your sharing feedback about using iSpring!
We hope it keeps serving you well. If there is anything we can assist you with, please let us know!

• Reviewed on 05/12/2016
Mark P.
Course Developer
  • Reviewed on 17/07/2019

"Technical & customer support-oriented company which goes the extra mile to provide solutions."

Pros: The responsiveness and proficiency of their technical & customer support personnel to resolve any issues I've been confronted with. I continue to discover new things that I can add or build into courses which are contained within the suite.

Cons: Not much at this stage of being a user of the software. There is a learning curve but if you have any background working with similar packages it will be shortened.

by iSpring Solutions on 25/07/2019

Hello Mark,
Thanks a lot for sharing your positive thoughts about iSpring product and service! We very much appreciate it :)
Hope that iSpring keeps serving you well!

• Reviewed on 17/07/2019
Tinie T.
  • Reviewed on 22/10/2019

"Technical support"

Comments: I mentioned that the licensing requirements do not favour a training company whose users vary from month to month.

Pros: At first, I was reluctant to use the support but then discovered that they can assist and direct me quickly. And that is good to know and very beneficial as one invariably got a deadline to meet.

Cons: I have done tutorials or attend webinars and then discover that I need to upgrade in order to have the feature. It is no fault of the provider but it is a steep learning curve for new users.

by iSpring Solutions on 31/10/2019

Hi Tinie,
Thank you very much for sharing your feedback about iSpring with the Capterra audience!
Hope that iSpring keeps serving you well!
Also thanks for mentioning the drawbacks. They will be shared with the team shortly!

• Reviewed on 22/10/2019
Jaroslav V.
product manager
  • Reviewed on 06/03/2017

"iSpring products and support"

Comments: I am absolutely loyal client second year. iSpring Suite is high quality elearning toolset and customer support is excellent (Adobe can learn from you). I wait only for one small feature - possibility to change color of buttons on mobile player view (for unified apperance of my elearning products), and than I can upgrade my academic license iSpring to full commercial and start to move a tons of elearning content created in Captivate, here to iSpring enviroment.

Pros: excellent support, excellent html5 output, easy to use workflow

Cons: Personally - default blue buttons on mobile view (why not some neutral gray tone color for example?). This is my personal problem, because I own big edu online classrom project and my green / black project UI (color theme) looks crazy with blue buttons on mobile devices.

by iSpring Solutions on 15/03/2017

Hi, Jaroslav!
Thank you for reviewing iSpring Suite here on capterra! We are beyond happy to have you among our loyal customers!
Keep up the great work :)

• Reviewed on 06/03/2017
David V.
Trainer
  • Reviewed on 16/12/2020

"Customer's iSpring review"

Comments: Building e-learning modules for customers.

Pros: The software is easy to use and to embed in different LMS systems. I love the perfect support you get when you get stuck or when something is not working as you would suspect. Realy good support helpdesk whith skilled employees.
iSpring is perfect for quick e-learning development.

Cons: The gamification options are somewhat limited in iSpring. I wish iSpring will develop more and more awesome gamification options for blended and e-learning.

by iSpring Solutions on 23/03/2021

Hi David,

Thanks a lot for posting your review here on Capterra! We appreciate it greatly.

It's great to hear that you are happy with iSpring solution.

As per your Cons, could you please send more details to [email protected]? One of our specialists will be more than happy to look into your case and ideas.

• Reviewed on 16/12/2020
Gilles B.
Head of Account Management
Education Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/04/2020

"Quickest way to get your content up and running"

Pros: We needed to overhaul our on-boarding experience and had a short amount of time to do it. The Powerpoint plugin allowed us to get our content out much quicker than if we had to recreate all our presentations from scratch in a new content author. I can convert a PPT into a SCORM file in a few minutes!

Cons: It doesn't work on a Mac or in office 365, meaning I have to run a Virtual Machine or use a separate windows laptop.

by iSpring Solutions on 28/04/2020

Hello Gilles,
Thank you very much for sharing your case of using iSpring solutions! We very much appreciate your doing that and are extremely happy that iSpring works for you.

As per your Cons, even though Mac users can install a ported version of MS Office for Mac including PowerPoint, this toolkit doesn't have full add-in technology support. It was most likely considered an unnecessary feature, and therefore wasn't included in the Mac version of MS Office. Therefore, there is no other known PPT-to-Flash/HTML5 tool that perform conversion natively on Mac OS because this limitation applies to the technology in general.

Keep up the great work and we hope that iSpring keeps serving you well!

• Reviewed on 13/04/2020