BrickControl Reviews

Filter by:

• Overall
  • Customer Service Software

About BrickControl

BrickControl is a web software in the cloud that helps you manage your construction projects in a very powerful and simple way.

Learn more about BrickControl

Jeferson Z.
Comercial de Ventas y administrativo

"Marvelous"

Comments: The program has allowed me to keep the inventory of the company very organized and the reports it offers have allowed the company to maintain a better control of the costs and profits of a project

Pros: Brickcontrol is a very well organized program, once you take full control of all its functions, it helps you to maintain an entire management for construction works in very few steps. In addition, the team behind this wonderful program serves you without restrictions and gives you solutions that you may not have been able to see at the time.

Cons: It has an interface that has not yet been updated 100%, and some important features are missing for the correlation of certification invoices with the sales invoices that I hope are included in the new update.

Constanza C.
Constanza C.
student
Construction, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 20/06/2019

"I love aplication"

Comments: it helped me a lot helped me a lot

Pros: Because is a fantástic aplication for travel very complete and I love it

Cons: sometimes it fell a little or stayed stuck

• Reviewed on 20/06/2019
Sergi G.
small Construction company

"builder"

Comments: Excellent, about 5 years ago we are working with this software and everything went well.

Pros: The fast of us. the simplicity of us. It is very intuitive.

Cons: Nothing, maybe the possibility of having more than one license with little money.

Gabriel C.
Architecture & Planning, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 17/05/2019

"Construction and Administrative Projects"

Comments: In general I have enjoyed the use of this software, I have become an active associate and I have recommended it to other colleagues, providing advice and implementation courses. The most surprising thing is that we are also using it to control and manage the operating and sales budgets and it works very well.

Pros: I like the way in which I can organize my construction projects and monitor their progress, their certifications and especially the analysis of deviations that are obtained automatically.

Cons: There are few things that can displease me in this software, some of them: Do not remember how to group or filter my data tables and every time I return to the module that I closed recently I have to organize my columns and groups again.

• Reviewed on 17/05/2019
Beniamin A.

"It has some issues"

Comments: We Are now more organized than ever

Pros: Its functionality, we Are able to work amywhere we want, whenever we want

Cons: It doesn't allow you to do correlativo certifícated bills, they Are importante in a project

Estudiante
Music, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/03/2019

"Exemplary Architecture"

Pros: BrickControl, It is characterized as a multi-tasking program. It grants accessibility to generate a budget, giving the user a preview of expenses for all his projects. This program grants the Gantt Chart, with the purpose of imparting a broad vision of the different tasks.
Also, it allows easy access to the project data, in any place with connection, because all data is stored in the cloud.

Cons: BrickControl, because it is a quite complete project manager, it occupies a large space in the mobile phone. Therefore, it requires great availability in internal or external memory.

• Reviewed on 22/03/2019
Fernando L.
Architecture & Planning, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 20/12/2019

"Try with lack of time"

Pros: The new version does allow working on MAC browsers and that is a very favorable point.

Cons: Seven days has been an insufficient time to be able to prove it in extension.

by BrickControl on 24/12/2019

Hi Fernando,
Thanks for your comment. If you log in to BrickControl again with your free trial, it is automatically renewed another 7 days.

• Reviewed on 20/12/2019
Self Employed
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 10/09/2018

"BrickControl - An easy to use method of tracking construction expenses!"

Pros: I love how easily my team was able to track our construction expenses using the intuitive BrickControl platform.

Cons: I would like for there to be more options related to communication within the team regarding project expenses and decisions.

• Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 10/09/2018
Sergio S.
Ingeniero en construcción
Construction, 51-200 Employees

"Software for construction"

Comments: Very good and pleasant experience, congratulations BrickControl and a Mention for the technical team representative for his good disposition ... greetings to all in general ...

Pros: Dear, along with say hello, in my humble opinion, I tell you that brickcontrol has been for me the best construction software I have seen and I have seen many, it is the most friendly, best tools easy to understand, stable, I hope to continue using it Long while you keep your price..Thank you Brickcontrol.

Cons: I have no objections, besides that now they are incorporating the use in platform google this super ...

Jose B.
Construction
  • Reviewed on 28/11/2016

"Working with BrickControl allows us to see fast and accurate analysis of the costs of our works"

Comments: Working with BrickControl allows us to see fast and accurate analysis of the costs of our works, as well as the imminent integration of data in our "review" accounting software. Metro7 is a leading company in singular building and sustainable construction. We decided to work with BrickControl despite being accustomed for many years to working with other cost programs because, apart from being in the cloud and being able to access it from any device, we realized that it gave very detailed cost analysis to all projects. We work as a team often because we all use BrickControl at the same time. In addition, the decisive decision for BrickControl to become a part of Metro7 was based on how we have been able to integrate data with the accounting program, so that in administration we do not do double work. By including expense and income invoices, it transfers them to accounting, without having to go back to re-enter data. But we would like to highlight the efficiency of the entire BrickControl team. They are professionals who have always been able to solve any problem via online chat or instantaneous e-mail.

• Reviewed on 28/11/2016
Jennifer T.
Architecture & Planning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/04/2019

"Brickcontrol is the evolution of traditional project management"

Comments: Brickcontrol simplifies the tasks that normally turn out to be problematic in a company, so it already represents a fundamental tool for us.

Pros: What I like most about Brickcontrol is that it allows us to track our expenses in real time, which makes it possible for us to realize at the time, if we are suffering from deviations in costs, exactly in what activities and by what articles, what enables us to take action immediately.

Cons: The design of the interface is visually obsolete, but the new version solves this problem. I hope it is finished 100% soon.

Public Procurement advisor
Architecture & Planning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/05/2019

"Why BrickControl is recomended for your daily work?"

Comments: With BrickControl I have solved faster the budgets I need.
Before when I only use excel, I had to search a lot of archives to can relate older prices with a new budget. Now with the app, I only search the item and paste it in the new project. It makes me do my job faster than before, and also get most customers in less time.

Pros: In my daily job, I constantly draw up budgets, because it's important to know the costs of buying and selling of the services we provide.
The most I like of this product is that I can create budgets easily, I can copy and paste olders items to use in my new projects. Also I use this app everywhere I go, I can show easily the budgets to my clients, and everything I edit automatically saves in the cloud.

Cons: The least i like about BrickControl, is that not all the colleagues use this app. So in most of cases I have to save the budgets in other formats, so they can review it. Also people in my area are not familiar with the app so they always need a lot of explanation to convice themselves to use the product.

Carlos M.
Construction

"BrickControl Software"

Comments: Good experience in general. I am waiting for the last update, as they are working to change the main platform from silverlingt to html 5, so in the future we could work with the program in all the devices.

Pros: This program is to be used on intertet, so you can work with it with movility.

Cons: Nothing important. It could be cheaper to small companies in the first months, as it has so many work areas and you need time to discover them.

sales man
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/05/2019

"brickcontrol is wonderful"

Comments: overall this app is very hand and nice to easy i used it few times today even

Pros: love it, its easy to use fast and smart.

Cons: i didn't like how i had hard time at first navigating thought BirckControl

• Reviewed on 21/05/2019
David H.
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees

"A big help..."

Comments: Getting there...

Pros: There is a world of materials out there a BrickControl helps locate the one's I want.

Cons: It would help if it covered more items...

Vicente T.
Técnico Insdustrial

"Multi-device multi-location"

Comments: The implementation of BrickControl in the company has been very easy to be multi-device, very scalable. Updates and backups are practically unattended.

Pros: Multi-device multi-location It is a very powerful and very secure software.
It allows to have backup in local and in the cloud and allows to work with many databases.

Cons: The process of editing the various templates is a bit tedious. But it is only used at the beginning to configure headers, covers, etc.

Paula C.
Controller
  • Reviewed on 15/06/2019

"Very simple to use and agile to start-up"

Comments: Simplifies and streamlines the cost control processes.
Significantly reduces the time of creation of estimates, allowing to reuse existing information.
Billing processes are much more accurate.
Integration with other software solutions already existing in our company through API is powerful (in real time) and simple.

Pros: - Very simple to use
- Agile start-up
- Specialized and powerful solution
- Excellent support service
- Simplifies and streamlines business processes
- Integration with other products through a complete API
- Cloud solution

Cons: The multiplatform app does not contain all the features yet, but it's constantly growing.

Program Development, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/05/2019

"Efficient integration of Profiles in a Project"

Comments: We have proven that teamwork is possible after synchronizing many tasks.

Pros: The management of projects is easy, the different departments of the company can take the follow-up of tasks, budgets, control of suppliers, costs in an appropriate and synchronous way.

Cons: Really the system is very good, I would only change the colors of the tool and the possibility that the design of reports is flexible.

Luis anel S.
Lic gestion Produccion Industrial
  • Reviewed on 02/12/2019

"Need more interactive with costumers"

Comments: Maybe the control in operation with my people

Pros: Maybe
You need a sistem support more easy or interactive with the user.
Its no easy to use and more in my country.

Cons: Its no interactive with the costumers tou need... something more easy to use.

• Reviewed on 02/12/2019
Ing. raúl M.
Civil engineer.
Civil Engineering, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/05/2019

"Brickcontrol is the best software for the construction"

Pros: Brickcontrol is the best software, it helps you to have total control of all the tasks of construction work in a very simple way.

Cons: Everything works well, there are no faults in your system.

Benjamin G.
Student
Construction, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/12/2019

"A good software to planing"

Comments: I used the program to calculate the cost and to see activities for building of storage of sulfuric acid in mining

Pros: The information whit which acount, makes so easy to calculate the activities

Cons: The software only used english, so, dificult my use

Alberto C.
CONSTRUCTION MANAGER
  • Reviewed on 03/12/2019

"Very practical and funtional"

Comments: We are starting to use Brick Control to see the progrees tracking in our works, we decided on this tool because it is multilanguage and multicurrency (since we use it in Spanish and Mexican pesos), in addition to all the functions it has, such as importing the budgets (estimates) even with everything and its conformation of the price, the generation of the work program in Gantt, the control of expenses, purchases of materials, bills, which allows us to have a complete vision of the status of the site job even if you are outside it , the only point missing is that you can use all its tools from a mobile device or tablet, although it is already in development, hopefully soon it is completely ready.

Pros: very easy way to create or import budgets (Estimates).
the way to put the progrees tracking too.
very easy to keep track of expenses, materials and bills.

Cons: The use of mobile devices such as cell phones and tablets is not yet possible, i know they are workon it, ill hope can be ready soon.

Pedro M.
  • Reviewed on 18/04/2019

"BrickControl is a good ally for the growth of our company"

Comments: We believe that BrickControl is a good ally for the growth of our company.
I recommend it to all those who want to take good control of their projects.

Pros: With BrickControl our company has been able to take more control in the execution of our projects, from the initial estimate phase to the end. All with a single software.

Cons: If at any time I do not have an internet connection I can not work with the software.

• Reviewed on 18/04/2019
Ariel S.
Civil engenieer
Construction, 51-200 Employees

"Good choice"

Pros: Easy to use. Easy to learn. Scalable. Cloud based.

Cons: They take too much time to make improvements to the system. There was no new versions since I use it 2 years from now.

Werner W.
Projects Engineer
Construction, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/06/2019

"Very useful tool, totally worth the investment"

Comments: I have benefited very much from the used of Bickcontrol since I even implemented new process that we had not even thought about. Therefore our know-how grow when we started using this software.

Pros: I love that the software integrates all the information of my company and allows me have more efficient activities.

Cons: I have seen that the learning curve with this software in my organisation was a little steep, needing to implement the software in a very short term.