15 years helping Israeli businesses

About Genbook

Genbook is a smart and simple all-in-one appointment scheduling solution that helps entrepreneurs build a better business experience.

Learn more about Genbook

Pros:

This software is easy to use. Customer service is excellent.

Cons:

It's also very difficult to distinguish between days still available to book and those that are not.

Genbook ratings

4.7
4.7
4.5
4.6

9.1/10

Genbook has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 278 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Genbook before?

Rebecca Taylor
Rebecca Taylor
Founder in US
E-Learning, 2–10 Employees

Like Having a Virtual Receptionist

Comments: I have been with genbook since they started several years ago and this software saves me the cost of hiring a receptionist! Best value for any service I purchase for the business monthly!

Pros:

Ease of use. I can customize my availability each day and each session. I love how it automatically sends reminders two clients Which minimizes no shows. I love how it has the feature that allows me to send customized confirmation emails depending on the service that I am providing to an individual customer. Great customer service.

Cons:

The feature I like the least is that they only integrate taking payments or deposits for sessions upfront with Stripe. It would be nice if they offered equation with PayPal. I wish they integrated with Mailchimp as well as Constant Contact.

5 years ago

Hi Rebecca Taylor, We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you for also sharing some of the ways we can improve, we continue to invest in our product experience and have added this to our current feature and update requests. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

AMY
CEO,SENIOR PSYCHOTHERAPIST in US
Mental Health Care, Self Employed

EXCELLENT, VERY EFFICIENT, RELIABLE, EASE OF USE

Comments: I HAVE LOVED IT FROM THE START, ESPECIALLY WHEN I HAD 6 CONSULTANTS AS I WAS ABLE TO MONITOR WHAT THEY WERE DOING OR NOT DOING AND HELP THEM FILL THEIR HOURS WITH CLIENTS. IT WAS VERY BENEFICIAL AS A CEO. WHEN I DECIDED TO DOWNSIZE I CONTINUED TO USE IT AS I LOVED GENBOOK AND ALL OF THE FEATURES AND EASE OF USE.

Pros:

EASY TO USE FOR MYSELF AND CLIENTS FOR SCHEDULING, LOVE THE COLOR SO I CAN KNOW WHAT SERVICE I AM PROVIDING AT A QUICK GLANCE, LOVE THE REVENUE ASPECT SO I KNOW WEEKLY WHAT MY INCOME IS AND WHAT IT I HAVE LOST FROM NO SHOWS. LOVE THE NEW WAIT LIST AS IT HAS BEEN WORKING GREAT FOR MY CLIENTS! I LOVE BEING ABLE TO ENTER ALL OF THE CLIENT INFORMATION AND HAVING A PLACE TO DOCUMENT THE NOTES, BESIDES IN THE CLIENTS' CHART.

Cons:

I HONESTLY CAN NOT THINK OF ANYTHING! COMPARED TO OTHER SOFTWARE AND APPS THIS IS THE BEST AND I LOVE IT.

4 years ago

Hi Amy, This review made our day! We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

Cosmetics, 2–10 Employees

Killing my Business

Comments: Empty promises.

Pros:

Use to be great and worked well with Google.

Cons:

All your reviews just get deleted off Google. Genbooks has been telling me for almost 2 years now that they are going to help but they don’t. Absolutely ridiculous at this point. Looking for a new company to work with as we speak.

5 years ago

Hi there, Thanks for your feedback. We hear you, the connection between your Google My Business profile and your Genbook reviews have been intermittent recently. This is a result of some changes Google have made to their API since introducing the Reserve with Google feature. Rest assured that your customers are still able to see all of your reviews in full on your booking page and you can still add your 'Reviews Button' to your web and social pages. We are working hard to strengthen that connection and restore the Genbook reviews link to your Google My Business profile. In the mean time, we recommend sharing your reviews via different avenues. Thanks again for your feedback, and don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can help with. Warmly, The Genbook Team

RED
owner/massage therapist in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Genbook takes care of my business

Comments: Thank you Genbook for automatically asking clients for reviews. I would rarely think to ask for reviews on my own and now I don't have to! I have over 100 5 star reviews on my website! Thank You Gen Book!!! Genbook takes care of so much office administration work for me, allowing me more time to do the therapies that I love.
-Red

Pros:

Ease of use for clients, it is quick and easy to setup their account and schedule.

Cons:

clients have problems knowing how to cancel their appointments. I am not sure how to cancel genbook from sending a review request.

5 years ago

Hi Red, This review made our day! We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you for also sharing some of the ways we can improve, we continue to invest in our product experience and have added this to our current feature and update requests. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

Natasha
Salon Owner in US
Cosmetics, Self Employed

Thoroughly enjoy using Genbook

Comments: I've been with Genbook over 5years and I am satisfied with my overall experience this far. I have no plans on leaving.

Pros:

I like that this software is always updating and ensuring that we're able to use it with ease.

Cons:

My only complaint is that the updates come years after other software apps have been updated to most functions and it comes at a cost(price increase).

5 years ago

Hi Natasha, We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

Ana Helena
LMT in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Excellent Customer Support and Online Presence

Comments: I love Genbook. When I moved to having two locations, the staff were able to help me with a workaround so that people could book in either location, though that isn't normally how the software works. Again, they have great customer support.

Pros:

I have used Genbook for many years and have seen them evolve in that time. Whenever I have needed help figuring out how to use the software, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] or one of her team has been available to help me. In addition, I think a lot of my online presence is due to the reviews that are generated through Genbook. My company has a broader online presence because of this software.

Cons:

I'm not very software savvy, so sometimes it's hard for me to find WHERE to put information into the system.

5 years ago

Hi Ana Helena, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

Shalene
Owner / Therapist in US

Long time user

Pros:

I appreciated how user friendly Genbook is. I like that it capture client reviews and has a clean looking interface.

Cons:

There are a couple little things. Session note capability would be nice.

5 years ago

Hi Shalene, We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you for also sharing some of the ways we can improve, we continue to invest in our product experience and have added this to our current feature and update requests. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

Imani
Salon Owner & Stylist in US

Review on Genbook

Comments: Overall I’m very happy with genbook. I haven’t had any mishaps or slip ups.

Pros:

I love that my clients can book more than one service at a time, they can’t book any time, and that my book is also a smart book so it doesn’t double book for me it manages out my time and also, jane book asked my customers for reviews and makes it very easy and self-explanatory to use. I also like the announcement ouI love that my clients can book more than one service at a time, they can’t book any time, and that my book is also a smart book so it doesn’t double book for me it manages out my time and also, jane book ask my customers for reviews it makes it very easy and self-explanatory to use. I also like the announcement add on.

Cons:

I don’t like that we can’t block anyone from booking. I also don’t like that genbook is partnered with stripe, stripe takes Way to much money for a fee.

5 years ago

Hi Imani, We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you for also sharing some of the ways we can improve, we continue to invest in our product experience and have added this to our current feature and update requests. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

Andrew

Simple & Effective

Comments: I love the ease of using Genbook. Not only setting it up from my end, but the ease that it affords my clients too. From service selection, to booking, and making payments I love that my customers can do it all with just a few clicks. Genbook's automation and seamless interface has not only helped me grow my business, but it makes it so easy!

Pros:

Seamless integration with Stripe. They DON'T use PayPal. Not having to be a middle man with scheduling or taking payments. Being able to add a "Book Now" button to my site and social media accounts. The ease of set up, use, and customization. Being able to add specific hours of operation to different days of the week.

Cons:

Not being able to update my time zone/location manually (I have to email tech support for this to happen and I move A LOT) Not being able to offer coupon/promo codes (seriously this is a HUGE fail and seems like a no-brainer) Some of the interface is a bit fiddly and over wrought, but is getting better. Often the features feel like they were built by someone who ISN'T an entrepreneur, but is a coding expert who is really impressed with their own coding abilities. VThe calendar integration (linking my Gmail calendar) is nice that it populates from Genbook->Gmail, but to be TRULY amazing they would also create a way to populate my Genbook calendar via Gmail.

5 years ago

Hi Andrew, We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you for also sharing some of the ways we can improve, we continue to invest in our product experience and have added this to our current feature and update requests. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

LMT in US

Essential Business Tool

Comments: Genbook solves many issues for a small business like mine, for example, online booking, managing appointments online without the need to call me. Online presence with reviews. It allows me to work simultaneously as clients manage their appointments online. This is a game changer for me! People book their appointments online from anywhere and at any time. I do not have the hassle to phone chase my busy clients.

Pros:

Genbook allows me to run my entire company online that gives my clients an easy & efficient way to manage their appointments 24/7. It sends our a confirmation & reminders which significantly reduces missed appointments. Clients receive a followup email which they may leave a public review for others to see, creating an online presence which is key these days as more and more people utilize online tools to conduct their business. As an admin, I have full control of many settings to customize the kind of business that works best for my practice.

Cons:

There are so many product offerings within Genbook, that for my business type, I will not use. Adding more options could mean higher costs which concerns me. So far, the pricing of Genbook remains unchanged.

5 years ago

Hi David, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

Seth
Acupuncturist in US
Medical Practice, Self Employed

Simple, functional, and useful

Comments: It is like having a front desk assistant to handle my scheduling for me.

Pros:

The genbook interface is easy to use, has almost all the features I want for scheduling at my practice, and is pretty inexpensive.

Cons:

It could use ability to interface with billing and electronic chartinf.

5 years ago

Hi Seth, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you for also sharing some of the ways we can improve, we continue to invest in our product experience and have added this to our current feature and update requests. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

Enid
Massage Therapist in US

More options

Comments: I like it but really wish it had the client confirmation and package options as well as the dollar discount option.

Pros:

Affordable. It's fairly easy to use. Customer support is phenomenal

Cons:

Some options are only doable on app and others online. No option for client to confirm appointment. No option for package purchase/tracking. Discount options for business are only available as a % and not $.

4 years ago

Hi Enid, We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you for also sharing some of the ways we can improve, we continue to invest in our product experience and have added this to our current feature and update requests. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

Mark
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Customer Service Is Everything

Comments: I’ve gotten very angry at times, really putting the service representative though a tongue lashing. Not because I’m mean or wanting to be a jerk, but because my business is counting on them. The great thing is Genbook understands this. They are never snarky or passive-aggressive -they just work honestly and diligently to get the issue resolved.
For this reason I will continue to be a loyal subscriber of Genbook.

Pros:

Genbook’s customer service is triple A+, which is everything to me. Every booking service will have glitch problems from time to time, the question is how responsive are they to it when it invariably happens. I love Genbook because their representatives truly do care about us, their clients. New features are good and all, of course, but I want stability of the platform and for the most part Genbook delivers and is highly reliable.

Cons:

The same thing I like least about any online software; when it glitches out then I’m screwed. Fortunately these are rare occasions with Genbook.

5 years ago

Hi Mark, This review made our day! We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

Beth
Business Owner in US
Medical Practice, 2–10 Employees

Many Lives Chinese Medicine Loves Genbook!

Comments: We have been with Genbook since the very beginning and have been so impressed with the growth and the customer service. I recommend Genbook to all my fellow Acupuncturists.

Pros:

Our patients consistantly praise Genbook for the interface and the ease of use. We, in the office love Genbook for every reason there is. It is easy to train new employees on and it is very easy to use.

Cons:

We do not like when the software goes down. We pay for the dependability that it will always work, and while that might be asking too much, we need t to work to run our business. There have been perioeds where it has gone down for whole days and that just really screws us up. So the back end needs way more redundency.

5 years ago

Hi Beth, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you for also sharing some of the ways we can improve, we continue to invest in our product experience and have added this to our current feature and update requests. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

Grace
therapist in US
Alternative Medicine, Self Employed

Affordable and easy

Comments: Genbook has been a great tool in my sole-proprietorship business, enabling me to easily handle client scheduling in person or over the internet. My clients find it easy to use when scheduling themselves; and the email and text reminders that nudge them to remember their appointments keep my weeks running smoothly (without my having to hire a receptionist to do confirmation calls!)

Pros:

The Genbook software includes good coverage of the scheduling basics that I need for running my therapy business. I really like the easy of setting up the online scheduling page with details that tailor it to represent my business well. About 60% of my clients use the online scheduling, and like the control that it gives them. I also find the appointment reminders (sent to clients via text and email) very helpful in ensuring clients show up. One of my favorite features is the request for a review that is emailed after the initial session a client has with me, and then periodically after that. The reviews are then published on the online scheduling site, and easily placed on my other websites as well. This is great for promoting my business, giving other potential clients information and a sense of familiarity that encourages them to schedule.

Cons:

I frequently have trouble with the app on my mobile device, and this frustrates me. The issues vary; but the one that gives me the most trouble is the app being slow to update my schedule, so I have to do double-checks. I also feel that the monthly price is high for the level of service that I am getting from it. In my business, I don't need most of the features that were added during the most recent price increase. The monthly price is very reasonable IF I needed the features; but I don't, so for me it was a sizeable price hike that didn't add value. I would prefer more tiers of choices/prices for the software.

5 years ago

Hi Grace, We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you for also sharing some of the ways we can improve, we continue to invest in our product experience and have added this to our current feature and update requests. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

Brannigan
Massage Therapist/ Owner in US
Medical Practice, Self Employed

Genbook software review

Comments: overall Genbook has been great and I really like the software

Pros:

this software is easy to use. customer service is excellent. I love that my reviews are linked to google. I love the accessibility to communicate with clients automatically without me personally having to send out emails, confirmations, specials. I love the new feature that allows me to select specific clients that have been in recently, had recent birthdays, etc.

Cons:

There is only one thing I do not like about this software and its sop frustrating! Importing client data! I do not like that I have to use their partnered email software, which is ridiculously expensive, to easily send out personalized emails to my clients. there needs to be an easier way of importing client data. there should also be a way to have the option to import just emails, or address, etc not everything all at once it takes me over an hour to delete all the unnecessary info to be able to send a mass email to clients. I have almost changed software companies because of this. would love to see this change!

4 years ago

Hi Brannigan, We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. You'll be pleased to know that Comms will be released before the end of the year which will solve this problem for you. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

Joyce

Works 24/7

Pros:

It lets my clients make appointments at their convenience and they can take as much time to make the best time slot for them. Even when I am closed or on vacation my Genbook is still working for me to keep my business running seamlessly. I also benefit from if my clients need to reschedule an appointment at anytime without feeling that they are bothering me. The reminders are a great help with not having any more no-shows. They really like the reminders as much as I like not having to call or text them I used to pay someone to answer my phone and schedule my clients, now Genbook more than pays for itself saving me money. I love it keeps track of everything from customers numbers, previous appointments, how much I have in each category of services. Can’t live without it!!

Cons:

Nothing that I dislike about this software. I’m more surprised how they keep thinking of better things to do to make our on-line service better. Didn’t know I needed it, until they put it on the site.

5 years ago

Hi Joyce, This review made our day! We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

Kim
Naturopathic Doctor in Canada
Alternative Medicine, Self Employed

Just what I wanted

Comments: Overall my experience has been positive and I have been happy with it/

Pros:

The auto review request feature has made it really easy to collect reviews and they show up in a google search for my company. It would be wonderful if somehow this feature could integrate posting a review to multiple locations besides just on genbook

Cons:

For awhile it didn’t have multiple clinic locations but it finally does. Also, that it doesn’t really integrate well with my other platforms.

5 years ago

Hi Kim, We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you for also sharing some of the ways we can improve, we continue to invest in our product experience and have added this to our current feature and update requests. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

hal
owner in US
Consumer Services, 2–10 Employees

good but could improve

Comments: genbook has been fantastic.the only major issue is when the service goes down i have no way to see my appointments, so IF you know it is going down for updates or whatever. auto email me the weeks calendar we are in so i dont loose business

Pros:

it has most all of the fields i need for my type of business

Cons:

the inability to have more then one contact phone number MANY of my customers want to give more then one number and it is relegated to the notes section and cant be clicked on mobile. ALSO an additional field for whatever we want to enter would be great !!! if you make it generic text or numbers or whatever we want. then it could be great for all types of users ALSO it would be nice to set up an auto reminder by text to what ever number WE choose. for example if i am handling the appointments today i want the text for example 30 minutes prior to the appointment. let me pick who gets it and how far in advance i get it. and if i want it at all

5 years ago

Hi Hal, We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you for also sharing some of the ways we can improve, we continue to invest in our product experience and have added this to our current feature and update requests. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

Trishia
Cosmetics, 2–10 Employees

User since beta testing!

Comments: Being with GENBOOK from the very beginning before online booking software was a big thing and decently affordable, I have seen so many benefits. The amount of no shows has significantly decreased, double bookings are rare and the time to confirm appointments has been given back to me! I am unable to work and answer the phone so having a place for customers to make their own appointments on their own time is a lifesaver.

Pros:

I love how easy it is to use GENBOOK — for both my customers and my staff. The app makes it easy to keep up with the calendar on the go.

Cons:

There are glitches and some features I wish it had that would help things run smoother but overall it’s been a game changer for me. I haven’t had a great experience with the processor that takes deposits — why do they not refund automatically when a client cancels?!? Having to do this manually is so frustrating and time consuming!

5 years ago

Hi Trishia, This review made our day! We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you for also sharing some of the ways we can improve, we continue to invest in our product experience and have added this to our current feature and update requests! Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

Marlene
Consultant in Canada
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed

easy to use

Comments: My experience has been positive. Add the option to book classes and workshops and you will have a customer for life.

Pros:

What I like best about Genbook is it's ease of use and the fact that it's so reliable. I can't recall a time in the 10+ years I have been using it where I have had issues. The reviews collection and display is invaluable to me because my online reviews are responsible for most of my first time clients.

Cons:

What I like least about this software is the lack of diversity it offers in types of bookings. I have to use another software to book workshops and classes and since I offer a variety of services it would be handy if I could schedule certain types of appointments that would be only available on specific dates. It's expensive. If it weren't for the reviews I would have already left for a cheaper option.

5 years ago

Hi Marlene, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you for also sharing some of the ways we can improve, we continue to invest in our product experience and have added this to our current feature and update requests. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

Laura
Owner/Operator in Canada

How Genbook Grew My Business

Comments: My business is built around client appointments. In 2011 I was looking for online booking software to help assist clients in booking their own appointments at their own convenience. It also had to be able to capture credit card information securely to eliminate no-show clients. And it also had to work within the parameters of my unique business model. Genbook came highly recommended from a fellow service provider, so I took the leap of faith and never looked back. Not only did Genbook do everything they said they would, they made the user experience quick and easy. I was able to grow my business simply by having online booking available, because Genbook captures real client reviews and posts them. Since then, Genbook has listened to customer feedback and added more features to consistently improve their program, while keeping the pricing stable.

Pros:

Ability to customize services, easy for service provider to launch and use, stability of platform, ease of end customer use, security of end customer information.

Cons:

Sometimes changes are made that are not communicated in advance.

5 years ago

Hi Laura, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

Angelique
Hairstylist in US

Love this system

Comments: I’ve been very happy. I’ve only had one issue with scheduling with the company and I’ve been using them for years. I would totally recommend this system.

Pros:

I love that there are reminders but I wish it was easier for me to mass communicate or customize individually on reminders.

Cons:

Flexibility on choosing services. Also flexibility in reminders. But it could be user error too.

5 years ago

Hi Angelique, We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

Carl

Easy to use scheduler

Comments: Genbook does what I need it to do well. Having many good customer reviews has greatly helped grow my business over the years, and Genbook makes writing a review easy for them.

Pros:

Genbook is easy to use on the desktop and mobile versions. I am a one-person company and do most of the scheduling myself after talking to customers. Customers also book services through a link on my web site, Yelp, or Facebook. They find the process easy and quick. Genbook automatically asks customers for a review the day after their service and this has resulted in hundreds of 5-star reviews for my company over several years.

Cons:

My customer database can be searched by name, email or phone number, but not by address. This would be a helpful feature to have.

5 years ago

Hi Carl, We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you for also sharing some of the ways we can improve, we continue to invest in our product experience and have added this to our current feature and update requests. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

Janette
Transformational Coach in US

Great Scheduling Software

Comments: I love waking up and seeing new appointments that were scheduled while I was asleep.

Pros:

I love that it’s very user friendly, and my 140+ five star reviews show up when people google my business. I like that when I’m at an event I can schedule appoints easily from my phone.

Cons:

I honestly can’t think of anything. I’ve used it for eight years and love it!

5 years ago

Hi Janette, This review made our day! We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team