15 years helping Israeli businesses

Adobe Acrobat Sign Reviews

4.6 (1,205) Write a Review!

About Adobe Acrobat Sign

Adobe Acrobat Sign lets users send, sign, approve and manage documents with trusted, legal electronic signatures.

Learn more about Adobe Acrobat Sign

Pros:

I liked most about the adobe sign, the electronic signature feature. It is also easy to integrate into general use.

Cons:

You can't edit a file once you have sent it out. If you send a file and you notice a mistake, it is impossible to edit it.

Adobe Acrobat Sign ratings

4.5
4.3
4.5
4.3

8.7/10

Adobe Acrobat Sign has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 1,205 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Adobe Acrobat Sign before?

Filter reviews (1,205)

Lara
Lara
Associate Professor in US
E-Learning, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Adobe acrobat sign is a great high-volume handler for documents

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: This is a program I've used in my personal and professional life, I have never had a hassle with it and it has been 100% reliable

Pros:

I like that I don't have to do teach and re-teach how to use their program constantly to my coworkers, unlike other programs that are not as user-friendly

Cons:

It is a little cockier to use on a phone or an iPad

Joshua
Application Specialist in Australia
Retail, 201–500 Employees

Easy to use from users familiar with the Adobe suite

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Pros:

We also use DocuSign in our organisation but Adobe Acrobat Sign allows us to sign things off on the fly without having to go through multiple steps on DocuSign. We tend to use this for more internal sign offs and use DocuSign for external sign offs. Since our users are more familar with Adobe Acrobat Reader through working in our organisation or coming from different organisations, it is not a difficult journey to empower our users to use this service.

Cons:

Nothing in particular, works alongside Adobe Acrobat Reader

Gregg
Operations Director in US
Staffing & Recruiting, 201–500 Employees

Good Signing tool - Ridiculous price increases and predatory sales team - Horrible support.

Comments: Overall our experience in dealing with Adobe on this was horrible. They purchased our account when they bought Echosign. They immediately started raising prices. When we had an accidental overage (which we received no system warnings we were approaching or had crossed) we received an email that led to phone calls in which they politely informed us that we owed them ridiculous amounts of money ( biling overage documents at 4X the cost of our regular send rate). They bullied us knowing they had our data captive and we eventually settled on a payment for the overage. When contract renewal time came up, they wanted to DOUBLE our price and claimed they were giving us a great deal. We couldn't run away fast enough. We practically begged for a more reasonable price structure but nobody there would "get it authorized." when we finally sent them notice we would not be renewing, suddenly they want to know what it takes to keep our business. They start sending aggressive communications and asking us what price they want us to match, after having repeatedly telling us they could go no lower during the renewal negotiations. Overall, their sales team and customer service teams come off as ingenuous, scammy, and almost like extortionists. They start out being super sweet to you and then as things progress, they turn into heartless pit bulls. We could not be happier to be out from under their thumb regarding our document management.

Pros:

It's easy to tag your docs, send them, get them signed, manage your library and templates, and find things when you need them.

Cons:

Support via Zen Desk is ridiculous. If you have a time sensitive issue forget it. It's a "zendesk" black hole and they can take days to make an initial and usually unhelpful reply. the more you explain your problem, you find different agents responding and be repeating yourself over and over. they will keep switching agents on you so there is no continuity of resolution. In the end, you will likely come up with a workaround to your issue long before Adobe "support " gets you an answer.

Grant
Grant
Financial Adviser in Australia
Financial Services Software, Self Employed

It works well and is way cheaper than DocuSign

Pros:

Uploading documents and creating templates are really easy. I haven't explored any kind of automation yet, but I've got an online form I can have anyone complete, I can set passwords when sending out documents, I can have my brand on things (it's always co-branded with Adobe), I get email confirmations when I send documents and when something is signed, the audit trail comes with the document in the email I receive after signing, and in general it's pretty easy to set up and use.

Cons:

There's an 'old version' of how documents are read and edited, and a 'new' version. Sometimes it'll automatically open a document to be edited in the old version, so you essentially need to learn two different layouts for editing documents. The support when I was trying to subscribe were clearly non native English speakers and it was a bit of a pain, but all good once set up.

Adam
Founder in Spain
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Easy to use software to remotely sign documents.

Comments: The pricepoint and ecosystem of Adobe were deciding factors in using this software. I use it whenever I have to sign contracts remotely, being able to integrate it with Adobe Scan to get a contract scanned through my mobile and then immediately switch to Adobe Sign was a life saver.

Pros:

The ease of customizing a document through adding signing fields as well as the integration with the rest of the Adobe software suit was helpful.

Cons:

It is generally fairly easy to use for regular people but sometimes i was left frustrated spending extra time assisting senior partners who are not tech-savvy through the process.

Je’da
Shoe store in US
Wholesale, 2–10 Employees

Sign documents

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: It was an okay experience, I enjoyed the feature where you can edit the signature.

Pros:

It allows a person to sign and erase the signature if they would like to start over.

Cons:

What i like least about Adobe Acrobat is it ask many questions.

Priya
Priya
Advisor in Canada
Entertainment, 501–1,000 Employees

Best software for securing of docs

4.0 last month New

Comments: Amazing experience. Talks about how securely we can share the data and information in this difficult world where cyber security is always on our mind

Pros:

The ease of applying the security/passwords/passcodes to the documents, ease of creating forms, the digital signature and encryption of the same, everthing provided is a total package

Cons:

First time users may have a little bit of difficulty in putting passcodes in the document but then it’s easy

Tiara
Tiara
Founder in US
Media Production, 2–10 Employees

Reliable and integrates with many other software

5.0 last month New

Comments: I’ve been a user of Adobe Acrobat Sign for 4 years now and it hasn’t failed me yet. It’s been able to keep all of my pdf files organized and editable.

Pros:

You can sign documents and collect signatures from many different sources. There is a file management system that allows you to organize different documents. I also like the fact that it can be used on many different platforms (mobile/desktop, iOS, Android).

Cons:

Many of the advanced features required a premium subscription, which can be steep if you don’t need signatures often.

Shrinivas
Asst Manager in India
Broadcast Media, 501–1,000 Employees

Ease of use

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Multi party signing ease of use mainly used for agreement signing

Cons:

none have loved to use it have tried others too support is good of Adobe

Coca
Bus monitor in US
Recreational Facilities & Services, 11–50 Employees

Easy signing

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: As I get you getting emails about citing documents I also use it for the doctors office I give it a 10

Pros:

The software is easy to use and I would try it again and I do use it for studies to sign document

Cons:

I don't have any negative about this software

Svend Bertil
Senior News Editor in Austria
Internet, 51–200 Employees

A Comprehensive Review of Adobe Acrobat Sign

Comments: All in all, Adobe Acrobat Sign is a great digital signature solution. It is feature-rich, secure, and easy to use. For businesses looking for a comprehensive digital signature solution, Adobe Acrobat Sign would be an excellent choice.

Pros:

Adobe Acrobat Sign is an incredibly comprehensive and user-friendly digital signature solution. It is easy to set up and the interface is intuitive and straightforward. The service offers a wide range of features that make it an excellent choice for businesses of all sizes. It allows for secure and legally binding e-signatures, document storage and tracking, and more.

Cons:

Adobe Acrobat Sign does have some drawbacks. It is relatively costly compared to other digital signature solutions and it is not compatible with some browsers. It also does not offer as many customization options as some of its competitors.

paul
Anaylst in US
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

inexpensive platform for signing contracts

Comments: Easy to use, I can edit these PDFs, sign, and easily attach to a e-mail. I love it and highly recommended it especially since PDFS are common. Also, I can save my signature!!

Pros:

Extremely cheap if you have the whole Adobe Creative Suite as I do. I love that I can just pull up any PDFs easily sign them and attached to an e-mail and done. Not only that I can also edit anything as I go. I used it weekly on my phone, tablet, and computer.

Cons:

There isn't much cons. I do not know the pricing of the software individually. I have the creative suite and did not expect to use this as much as my other software's. I can not find any cons, easily the best.

Maryorie
Maryorie
Docente in Venezuela
Education Management, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Adobe Document Cloud tool to store, search and view files on the internet.

Comments: In my daily research work I used many PDF files, of different sizes (from very large books, to articles or extracts of few pages), which can be stored through this tool, and each time the use is required. from those files it is easy to access through the icon on the screen to search for them, without having to affect the capacity of the computer equipment. Stored files can be shared with groups of jobs and can even be sent to others for reading. It provides quiet and security in terms of stored documents, and does not allow other people on the Internet to have access to them without proper authorization.

Pros:

Adobe Document Cloud is a very useful tool for storing, searching and viewing digital files on the internet, and integrates with Adobe in different versions for desktop PCs such as Acrobat DC, in addition to mobile and web applications, such as Fill & Sign, PDF, among others. The Adobe Document Cloud allows both people and organizations through digital documentation to work faster, with the lowest error rate, with the lowest costs since paper is avoided, which leads to improved productivity, or reach the goal of what was expected. The documents stored in the cloud can be shared depending on the levels of security that go from the development of the software to the operations of the tool, providing confidentiality of the files that develop the program, as well as of all the information that is stored, and even the personal or organizational data of whoever uses the program. Another important aspect to consider is the cost of the program itself and its ease of purchase, and it is available on the internet at the Adobe store, and they provide several plans according to the client's needs, which makes it possible to acquire according to the client's needs. to the characteristics of the use that will be given to the program, and to the availability of financial resources. For those people who do not know or have not used the Adobe Document Cloud tool, it also has a trial version that allows you to test the program for a certain time before buying it, in order to provide security f

Cons:

As users of Adobe Document Cloud I really have nothing to object to the use of the program, possibly the failure that has occurred to me in some opportunities is that once I was disconnected for lack of update, and did not let me update, but solve it and I continued working without any problem, and I have not lost the information that I have stored.

Sarah
Marketing Coordinator in US
Retail, 2–10 Employees

Makes my job so convenient!

Comments: Adobe Sign has made my job and life much easier when it comes to signing documents. I work remotely without a printer/scanner, and travel quite frequently, so it would very inconvenient to add signatures to documents without this software. Adobe Sign has saved me a lot of time, energy, and frustration throughout the years!

Pros:

If you and/or your supervisor have to sign a lot of documents, you need to have Adobe Sign. I love that you can save multiple signatures so you can drop in the appropriate one into a document. The backgrounds are also clear, so the signatures will go across/over the signature line, making it appear like a real-life signature. It's so much more convenient to do rather than printing out a document and having to scan it back in, which is sometimes not possible if you're traveling or do not have access to a printer/scanner.

Cons:

Occasionally if you drop a signature into a document and click save, you can't remove it. So a few times I've had to close out a document and re-open it, then re-add the signature. That may just be a glitch though because this only happens to be occasionally. Other than this small glitch, I can think of no other negatives of this software.

Jason Taylor
Jason Taylor
Governance, Risk & Compliance Administrator in US
E-Learning, 51–200 Employees

E-Signing The Way You Want It

Comments: First the goal was to get contracts for e-commerce (when credit card webforms and hyperlinked terms wouldn't cut it for certain size engagements). But then it became a tool to collect policy acknowledgement forms, extend offer letters, etc. Now that folks (almost everyone) is remote, it is the solution to almost every problem that needs a signature.

Pros:

I appreciate the e-signing features, particularly the ability to reassign and delegate. The audit trails aren't just appended to the end of executed documents, but can also be viewed in real time from the Manage dashboard. Sending out for signatures gives you numerous options on CCing to endless recipients, specified fields, specified order, etc. The integration/webhooks are pretty snazzy as well and compliment basic e-commerce storefronts. I'm a huge fun of the webforms (they used to be called widgets) making ready to go agreements very accessible via link or embed code.

Cons:

As much as I like the webforms, I do have two gripes with them. 1. Once you create a webform, you can go back and move fields around but you can't ever change who is CC'ed on them. The easy solution is to always CC a "group" or "alias" and add/subtract folks as needed, but it is a bit cumbersome. 2. There are limitations to the conditions/formatting of the fields, particularly in blank entry text fields. Otherwise, a solid product all around.

Jennifer
Disability Services Counselor in US
Education Management, 51–200 Employees

Excellent product - highly recommend!

Comments: I have not had ANY issues with Adobe Sign the entire 2+ years I have been using it and I use it almost on a daily basis and often multiple times a day. Adobe offers great features and makes document signing safe and secure.

Pros:

Adobe Sign is very user friendly and I love the fact that I can quickly upload what I need into the program, insert the signature and date boxes and get it sent out to my students. The fact that students can review and sign the documents from their phones makes for a very efficient product. I also love the document storage feature. I have had to find student records that were signed two years ago and they remain stored for easy access.

Cons:

The only feature that I don't particularly like with Adobe Sign is the way the text boxes work in the documents. But, I have found the same issues in other similar programs as well. I am referring to when people type into the boxes, the font can get extremely small with the more they type. I really don't know how this could be fixed - maybe a feature that works more similarly to a word processing document that allows typing in multiple lines while preserving the font size. I don't use this feature anymore because of this issue, but continue to LOVE Adobe Sign for its other features.

Michelle
Executive Assistant to Owner/CEO in US
Financial Services Software, 11–50 Employees

Cazle Mortgage moves quicker with Adobe Acrobat Sign

Comments: My overall experience with Adobe Acrobat Sign is positive. It is easy to use and efficient for clients who work remotely and travel for work. Adobe Acrobat Sign also intrates with our loan management system.

Pros:

Adobe Acrobat Sign allows documents to be delivered digitally to clients. It is mobile since many people work remotely. It is user-friendly for clients and customers and Loan Officers.

Cons:

A negative about Adobe Acrobat Sign is its cost. The cost can be high for my company that uses it on a regular basis.

Elizabeth
Owner in US
Program Development, Self Employed

Essential for business

Comments: Overall, I really value Adobe and the ease and efficiency of creating documents that I use everyday for my business

Pros:

As a consultant, I regularly use Adobe for proposals, reports and contracts. Being able to convert a word document to a pdf and then to create and combine various documents into one is essential for responding to solicitations for services. I love the organize pages feature because it makes re-ordering or deleting pages so simple - I use it all of the time for proposals. The electronic signature feature is also such a time-saver. I can review and execute contracts and time sheets avoiding having to print, sign and then scan the document.

Cons:

While I like the sticky note feature, it is sometimes hard to track the notes in the side panel and the text to which they correspond. Also, providing a mark up of a document using the editing feature is a bit cumbersome: with narrative in multiple text boxes, commenting within a text box can obscure or throw off the other boxes in the document. (At the same time, the beauty of pdfs is that they are not easy to edit)

Hlengiwe
Business Analyst in United Arab Emirates
Civil Engineering, 2–10 Employees

Ideal eSign Tool

Comments: Adobe Acrobat Sign is the finest! Easy to use, and it connects and works well with Adobe Suite. If you want to effortlessly sign a document using electronic signatures, I highly recommend this tool. Simple UI is a bonus!

Pros:

I can complete all of my tasks using the mobile application, which is more user-friendly, receives updates, and has a user-friendly interface that is secure as well. Since I use mobile applications the majority of the time, this is the feature of this platform that I enjoy the most. On the other hand, I also like the simple and seamless customization process with the great thing of this platform, and I also like the security as this platform is compliant.

Cons:

Sending can be cumbersome and sometimes there is no way of being certain if the recipient received the email besides asking them.

Construction Software, 501–1,000 Employees

Adobe Document Cloud seems essential for managing PDF files

Comments: I manage tens of thousands of pages of documents. I can search, assemble together, separate, mail, and compare which saves me time.

Pros:

Adobe Document Cloud is a confusing name that changes too often. Adobe Reader is the free PDF viewer. Adode Document Cloud, aka Adobe Acrobat allows you tremendous flexibility to organize, manage, and change PDF files. If the text of your documents is searchable (Either because it was created that way, or you ran character recognition), then that is very helpful to locate information and avoid using paper.

Cons:

Adobe Document Cloud is a separate download, and a slow installation. Installation is unnecessarily complicated, and it may require their technical support. It may seem that you can achieve the same features by using the Adobe Reader because a user can sign-in, but that is illusory. All of the features are with the Document Cloud and you will no longer need the separate Reader installed.

Çağrı
Çağrı
Engineer in Türkiye
Automotive, 10,000+ Employees

Great Storage Possibility To Store PDF Documents

Comments: We started to use Adobe Document Cloud 2 years ago.My overall experience with this software is really awesome.I am working various PDF documentation during a business day.Managing function of documentation is great.It offers customer to work and share a document which needs some one review .It provides efficiency in Daily business.Software is offering secuity and increasing print costs.When you need someone's signature ,you are able to collect all signatures without printing and scanning .You are doing your business in secure way

Pros:

I like most about the product is security.All important and sensible documents of company are in secure. Documents are only eligible for the staff who has given Access.The other good feature is you can send the document to your client with a signature.In additon customer service are giving very good service ,they are really willing to help you

Cons:

I have been experienced the user experinece not too much customer friendly.Some menus and features are complicated.

syed
enginner in India
Information Technology & Services, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Adobe review

Pros:

Till now the best application for remote work which has given me and my college work remote and which there no largeness and no disconnection which give us the best experience for long time and the digital signature is the best i most liked in this toll which we can integrate other software and use it

Cons:

there no word for this and has no bad experience till now which means have the best user experience

Taylor
Customer support representative in US
Computer Networking, Self Employed

Remote, Secure, and verified!

Comments: Hands down, its easy, fast and verified! Overall it makes my contracts for my business legit and keeps me going on a day to day basis.

Pros:

The remote access, the verified signatures and the ability to trust and know I’m getting what I need and it be trustworthy.

Cons:

My only con is the price, but the old saying goes you get what you pay for and I’m willing to make that sacrifice for my independent business!

Katrina
Head of Legal in US
Financial Services Software, 201–500 Employees

Adobe - Must Have for Legal Professionals

Comments: Good experience, even through its a license subject to an ongoing monthly fee, I think its worth having, meets the cost v. benefit analysis.

Pros:

Editing pdf files is the best feature. There are so many instances when you have an 90 page document and only last page needs to be signed with wet signature. With Adobe license you can only print the last page, sign and then replace the last page in the existing document with the signed page. Another great feature it's ability to fill in fillable pdfs and e-sign. One more feature is exporting pdf documents into word. Formatting will be off but it will do the work.

Cons:

Cost, its $15/month so you are hooked up on an ongoing fee. This may be a little too burdensome on a smaller business like self-employed consulting services.

Diya
Specialist in social networking sites in Jordan
Broadcast Media, 11–50 Employees

Adobe Acrobat

Pros:

Features of the Adobe Acrobat program It is a program that makes it easier for users to sign and complete their work in a larger way, and it is considered one of the most important applications used by businessmen and other groups

Cons:

One of the drawbacks of Adobe Acrobat is that it needs a strong connection to the Internet, and despite the strength of the connection, it sometimes loses the connection. I hope that the work will be done and developed during the coming days