Hootsuite Reviews

Filter by:

• Overall
  • Customer Service Software

About Hootsuite

Hootsuite helps you build your brand, strengthen connections with customers, and drive real business results with social media.

Learn more about Hootsuite

Showing 2,725 reviews

Charity R.
Charity R.
Book Reviewer
Entertainment, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 12/12/2019

"Impressive free plan"

Comments: Overall, I'm satisfied with Hootsuite and will continue to use this platform to manage my social media accounts. With the ability to schedule up to 30 posts on the free plan, including scheduling Instagram posts, and viewing different social media accounts all on one dashboard, it beats other social media management platforms that require plan upgrades to access similar features.

Pros: As someone who uses Hootsuite's "Free" plan, I'm incredibly impressed by what Hootsuite offers in the plan. My favorite tool on Hootsuite is the "Streams." I can sort scheduled posts, past posts, mentions, and followers' posts by social media platform using "Streams" on my dashboard. This allows me to see responses or comments on my posts and engage with followers, without having to visit several social media sites. With the free version, I can also schedule more posts on social media than other social media management programs, and the free plan allows me to schedule posts on my business Instagram account.

Cons: "Free plan" users who are needing advanced features beyond basic analytics will need to upgrade and if they shorten links using TinyUrl or Bitly, there isn't a meaningful way to track engagement in the program. Also, users need to be aware that the connections between Hootsuite and social media networks frequently drop, and that the program's connection with Instagram is frequently buggy.

• Reviewed on 12/12/2019
Hannah W.
Marketing Manager
Commercial Real Estate Software, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/09/2021

"Did not live up to the hype for us"

Comments: Hootsuite occasionally has free webinars to help build the platform. They also offer extra certifications at an additional cost if you're interested in learning more about paid advertising or things like that. Hootsuite is easy to use, has some great troubleshooting articles and FAQ but overall, it just hasn't been a good fit for our commercial real estate business.

Pros: I do like using Hootsuite to build up a calendar of posts to go out at a later date. We publish from multiple accounts for several different companies so it is helpful to have a space to (mostly) do it all in one place.

Cons: Linkedin is our primary social media platform and I feel that is the platform Hootsuite is most lacking.

• Reviewed on 15/09/2021
Account Executive
  • Reviewed on 16/05/2019

"Love this social tool!"

Comments: I saved ENORMOUS amounts of time with Hootsuite. I can't imagine doing all that it helped me do manually... from monitoring comments, to responding to people, to scheduling multiple posts a week on multiple platforms per week, to everything in between. Hootsuite really helped me streamline my job even when we had limited budgets and resources to do anything else.

Pros: I used to do full-time social media management and was using Hootsuite constantly to schedule posts for my clients and track social conversations and mentions in real time. I love how simple and easy it is to use – you'd never think multiple columns across your screen would work or keep you sane... but it gets the job done! I can easily respond to people, retweet it, flag it and more. Another awesome think I love about Hootsuite is the ability you have to help gather content. I was constantly looking for things to retweet to get engaged with others online, so I used one of my columns to track particular keywords. I could then get real-time tweets and posts from people talking about the topics I wanted to engage with and retweet for the brands I was managing. Honestly that made my job 100x easier!

Cons: I do know it has been a little clunky for me in the past. Sometimes keyword columns won't update and I've had to delete and recreate the search – or I would schedule posts and the photos wouldn't go out. I think they have fixed some of these issues over the years. There is also a maximum number of columns you can create in the free version, so I sometimes ran into issues where I wanted to use more features but couldn't. But, overall, I appreciate the value I got for the $$.

• Reviewed on 16/05/2019
Abigail N.
Abigail N.
Social Media Specialist
Architecture & Planning, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/11/2016

"Reliable and easy social media manager"

Comments: Hootsuite and Buffer are my go to social media, despite the several other SM Managers that I've tried out. I work with 5 brands and I have to manage their social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn) I've been using Hootsuite (and Buffer) for three years but of the two Hootsuite is my favorite and my safe bet. I have a habit of testing out as many free marketing software's as I can find and in terms of social media marketing Hootsuite is the best. The interface is easy to use, and the tutorial available to each new signup is very helpful. I love being able to tag a Facebook page, Twitter profile or Instagram profile in a post. The android app is also fully functional on my Kindle Fire (Unlike Buffer) which is a plus. The Feedly> Hootsuite integration is a major plus, I've never used the Hootsuite RSS feed option even though I keep planning to, but I like being able to share informative posts from feedly (On my Kindle Fire) to Hootsuite. What I love the best is that the free plan unlike buffer lets you schedule as many posts as you want to 3 social media profiles. This is great because I can schedule a month worth of social media posts in three days unlike the 10 posts per profile restriction on the Buffer's free plan.
The analytics reports aren't very detailed and often I rely on Start a Fire as well as a variety of other software's to get in-depth analytics but the brands I work with do not understand or see the need for in-depth analysis so I suppose it's okay.
I'm not happy that Hootsuite doesn't support posts with multiple images, I learnt that the awkward way when I made a post with 3 pictures. I recommend Hootsuite for beginners and Individuals who want a simple, straight forward social media manager. Oh, and the Hootsuite academy is very insightful.

Pros: It is one of the simplest Social media managers in the market, the freeplan is great because it provides essential features for beginners and experts at no cost. I also like the mini tutorial for new users, at the right side of the dashboard. I personally use Tweetdeck for social listening on Twitter but Hootsuite is also great for that.

Cons: I dont like the fact that if i want to schedule a post with multiple images i'll have to schedule it directly on Facebook or on Tweetdeck for twitter.

• Reviewed on 11/11/2016
Rob C.
Rob C.
Marketing Copywriter
  • Reviewed on 27/05/2019

"The standard, but not my favourite"

Comments: I manage a number of social media accounts for an international software company, and am also tasked with monitoring social mentions for our brand. For all my (relatively minor) issues with Hootsuite, it certainly lets me get the job done. On the level of features, I think Hootsuite is near the top of the heap as far as most social media management platforms go. Just don't expect the prettiest packaging, best user experience, or to be able to fully schedule your social activity in advance on some networks.

Pros: Make no mistake about it; when it comes to getting your social media work done, Hootsuite will deliver. Its scheduling feature is great, it (mostly) does a good job of letting you tag things, and it offers a good suite of analytics features that will help you review your social media performance and deliver key insights to other members of your organization.

Cons: My issues with Hootsuite aren't dealbreakers, but they do make me less than enthusiastic about bringing my business to this platform. The UI just isn't very attractive or intuitive, which is a shame. Competitors offer much more modern looks and simpler posting functionality than you get with Hootsuite. Annoyingly, and I know this isn't Hootsuite's fault, there are issues relating to who you are able to tag on certain networks, like LinkedIn. I often find myself unable to schedule a post to LinkedIn because of who I need to tag, and having to post manually defeats the purpose of having Hootsuite in the first place. I do understand that this is an issue created by the social networks themselves, but it's an annoyance nonetheless.

• Reviewed on 27/05/2019
Marina C.
Director of Communications
Philanthropy, 2-10 Employees
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 10/01/2018

"Great for Managing My Nonprofit Social Media Pages!"

Comments: If you manage multiple social media pages for an organization or business, this is a great tool that will make your life so much easier and save you a lot of time!

Pros: Hootsuite is a great timesaver. I love that as I'm setting up social media posts for the week, I can schedule posts across multiple platforms at the same time, and be able to further tailor them to the character of each platform (Facebook post vs. Twitter post) all from the same site. I also really appreciate how you can add or remove different "streams" from your viewing page for each social media platform. For instance, on my Facebook tab in Hootsuite, I have my page's scheduled posts in one column, our already published posts in the next column, and our inbox messages in another. For Twitter, though, I have my page's tweets in one column, our other newsfeed tweets in another (which I can retweet, reply to, and like all from that column in Hootsuite!), our mentions in a third column, and our direct messages in another.

Cons: Overall, Hootsuite is great, but there are a couple of things that bother me from time to time. When scheduling Facebook posts with multiple photo attachments, I've found that Hootsuite will publish each photo as a separate post, but with the same text each time, instead of including all the images in one post. This means that in these cases, I always have to go to Facebook's page to schedule posts with multiple images instead of being able to do it from Hootsuite. It's not something I have to do very often (typically, I only include one image with a post), but it's annoying nevertheless. I've also occasionally had Hootsuite incorrectly block me from being able to schedule my posts because it's internal clock is off and says that my posts (which I'm trying to schedule for several days away) aren't being scheduled for more than 5 minutes in the future.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 10/01/2018
Marketing Consultant
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 10/09/2019

"Solid Social Media Scheduler"

Comments: Hootsuite has helped me schedule my social media marketing across multiple Facebook pages super easily. It speeds up the whole process compared to going into each page on Facebook and scheduling messages separately. I love it and I'm sticking with it for the foreseeable future.

Pros: Hootsuite provides a great free service. Without paying anything, you can schedule up to 30 messages across multiple platforms. For me, that works out great because I'm constantly scheduling relevant news articles and our classes, things that can be a few days out, but not months.

Cons: I wish the software would store photos I upload so I don't have to re-upload them every time. I often use the same image for various courses we provide, so it's just a minor inconvenience to have to upload it again. Not the end of the world, but it would certainly help. Maybe that's an option in a higher level paid plan?

• Reviewed on 10/09/2019
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
IT Project Manager
  • Reviewed on 09/05/2018

"excellent for marketing in social networks."

Comments: With Hootsuite, we can program it and not have to worry about it being published in a timely manner. It is also great to re-analyze the analyzes over time to see what types of content and what times of day work best for our company and the commitment of our audience.

Pros: It is a software that is very easy to use and is useful all the time. I make many publications in real time on various social media platforms and before that I would have to have more than 5 tabs open to access each social media account. It is extremely functional, efficient and changed the way I viewed social networks, so my point of view is much more focused on my own organization and its objectives. Scheduling publications in advance is a great time saver. The report panels are fantastic to show customers the value of the social. I also love the functions to track a hashtag in a separate transmission , Another opinion that I like about the Hootsuite software is an accurate team of reports and analysis and fast customer support.

Cons: Programming my first social publications as the first time counter became instantly difficult because I did not have the opportunity to do any kind of tutorial. The initial stages were really just me guessing how to program things.

• Reviewed on 09/05/2018
Brady F.
Brady F.
Strategic Digital Media Specialist
Marketing & Advertising, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/09/2019

"Scheduling publications has never been easier."

Comments: It has saved me too much time in the management of social networks and without it this work that would have taken me much more time, in addition to giving me the function of user analysis i have been able to do all the metrics of our customers, to know what is the performance, interaction and growth of their social networks.

Pros: This is the most complete software that allows you to manage all your networks from a single site, by providing better customer service and you know what happens at every moment and you can control it, the planner is wonderful gives you the convenience of specifying the time and day in which you want the publication, the reports are very detailed these help us to monitor trends and measure the continued growth of social networks that we carry. Actually i'm very satisfied with all the tools it provides, makes my life at work a little simpler by providing customers with quality results.

Cons: The only thing i don't like is that the free version is very limited, you have to go from once to the paid version if you want to enjoy the real benefits, and another thing is that the Hootsuite mobile application is slow and sometimes stops working because it is not fully developed yet.

• Reviewed on 30/09/2019
Paras A.
CTO
Computer & Network Security, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/03/2020

"Bit Clumsy but Still Helpful to Start with Social Media"

Comments: We are using hootsuite since a long time and it has helped a lot in organizing the social media strategy of our enterprise, the advanced ability to schedule and keep posts in advance has helped us give more and more time to focus on our core needs. Layout needs a major tweak as its bit clumsy and hopefully the update soon, rest all good !

Pros: 1) RSS postings , a shortened link which helps to track clicks and a good workable mobile app.
2) Ability to schedule multiple posts across various social media like facebook, twitter etc
3) Report emails are really helpful to plan and correct the Social Media Strategy.

Cons: Layout is super clumsy and gets bit tricky as you add more and more Social media's. Instagram posts sometimes don't work in a way which it should also video sometimes gives error .

• Reviewed on 31/03/2020
Brian M.
Director, External Relations
Education Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/05/2019

"Social media simplified with Hootsuite"

Pros: I am a huge fan of Hootsuite, and I have set up multiple teams over the past three or so years with this social media client. It is simple to use, both across desktop and mobile, and it makes scheduling social post simple. The dashboard is also highly visual, which is perfect for seeing how each of your posts will look across various platforms. Hootsuite also offers courses and certifications based on the plan you purchase. This education component gives Hootsuite a leg up on its competitors and is handy if you're trying to get your social team/social contributors on the same level.

Cons: The analytics aren't the best and the reporting feature is a little clunky. I still prefer to use the native reporting tools that accompany each specific social media platform when running Hootsuite, but it is still a very useful feature.

• Reviewed on 24/05/2019
Partner
  • Reviewed on 15/04/2021

"Manage multiple social media accounts at reasonable prize, but analysis is over expensive"

Pros: The dashboard is great to monitor multiple accounts at once, you can view different hashtags, words, mentions, brands or whatever you want at once in a single tab.
Very easy to use and learn just the basics.
Integration to web browsers and multi browsers.
Automated reports sent to email.

Cons: You need to pay to assemble the different charts, tables, graphs and parts of analysis by each report.
Not affordable if you want more team members.
Advanced features take a lot of effort to learn.
Targeting while posting is limited.

• Reviewed on 15/04/2021
Norrania A.
Norrania A.
Human Resources Assistant
Automotive, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/08/2021

"Hootsuite is the best for social media manager"

Pros: Hootsuite provides a user-friendly and visually appealing approach to organize and manage scheduled content. It also saves time by allowing users to quickly browse for images and gifs to complement postings on the network. Scheduling a post with Hootsuite is never a problem for me.

Cons: Hootsuite's free version is very limited, forcing most organizations to upgrade to one of their premium plans. The prices used to be reasonable, but the firm just revealed a new structure that would significantly raise rates for many consumers and it making us to contemplate either to continue using this software.

• Reviewed on 24/08/2021
Nicholas S.
Nicholas S.
Student Pastor
Religious Institutions, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/07/2019

"A Competitive Social Media Scheduler"

Pros: Hootsuite offers all the features a basic social media scheduler offers: auto-posting, media library, multiple social media accounts, etc. The amazing thing about this software is it has a free account so you can test out the features before going premium. Definitely a contender for researching a social media scheduler for your business.

Cons: The software can sometimes be finicky, and auto-publishing doesn't always work.

• Reviewed on 31/07/2019
Adam A.
Adam A.
Principal Cofounder
Biotechnology, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/10/2019

"Useful Tool, No Doubt"

Comments: Hootsuite makes managing a large number of social networks easy. Even with sixteen different channels, a few hours is all that's needed to line them up nicely. Granted, Hootsuite won't write the posts for you (not yet anyway).

Pros: Hootsuite makes it easy to visualize when things are being posted. This is a life-saver if you are working for an organization that has multiple social media accounts across several platforms. It becomes a matter of juts looking at the timeline to make sure you aren't double posting. Also, if you become adept at duplicating the posts you can reduce how many total clicks you have to make. Practice makes perfect, of course. The analytics are useful, easy to read, and look professional. That saves me some time and effort. Although, if you have a preferred data visualization suite you can export them as CSV files for presentation or deeper analysis.

Cons: Hootsuite was not playing nice with Instagram for a while, something the company publicly acknowledged. I'm not sure exactly how long it was a problem for them, but on my end it was about two months. Worse yet, the calendar told me the images had been posted! On the other hand, Buffer had similar issues with Instagram earlier this year, so it does not seem to be their fault. I wish a Hashtag suggestion program came with Hootsuite, but there appear to be some plugins for it.

• Reviewed on 06/10/2019
Kenneth M.
Creative Director
  • Reviewed on 03/06/2019

"Review for Hootsuite"

Comments: Overall, it is a great Social Media Management especially for those who are just starters/newbies. It is easy to navigate and I have recommended it lot's of times to my clients

Pros: The fact that I can be able to schedule my post and also track mentions while effortlessly taking analytics of my social media campaigns are great reasons I like Hootsuite. Also, as a Social Media Consultant,clients come to us to make enquiries as regard how to Manage their Social Media Channels. Hootsuite has made our work easier by providing a mini tutorial for new users, at the right side of the dashboard. So all we do is give a brief introduction of the platform to our clients and also refer them to the Mini tutorial. The free plan for users is also another great approach.

Cons: Some plans are a little Pricey The interface looks outdated when compared to other Social Media Management software It lacks the depth of features of more expensive options for example, the analytics are not detailed enough as compared to most robust social media management softwares.

• Reviewed on 03/06/2019
Cheryl U.
Public Relations Manager
Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/07/2021

"Get a Hoot out of your social media management"

Comments: Overall, Hootsuite is user-friendly and helps to streamline the social media posting process. As a one-person team, I appreciate knowing I can schedule several posts ahead of time, and these posts will be published as expected. This has helped me to strengthen my workflow and has helped to unify the marketing, fundraising, and public relations duties I hold.

Pros: Hootsuite is an easy-to-use social media scheduling software. My organization only uses the free version, but even with this version, we are able to post to multiple social media accounts and to schedule posts for a few days in advance. With the paid version you have the ability to add more social media channels/pages as well as opportunities for scheduling posts weeks in advance. This allows us to be more purposeful in our social media use as we integrate posts into our marketing, fundraising, and customer service plans.

Cons: The platform doesn't integrate with Canva, a popular social media content creator, and makes it difficult to tag businesses, etc. when doing a post.

• Reviewed on 20/07/2021
Wilmer P.
Wilmer P.
Investigador
  • Reviewed on 10/05/2018

"With Hootsuite I have the best platform to manage all my accounts in social networks."

Comments: Thanks to Hootsuite, the number of followers that I have in the social networks that I manage has risen like foam. What allows the impact of a social network account among the audience is the ability to keep it always active. Sometimes, due to the dynamics of my work, it lasted hours without publishing, since it was difficult for me to access my account from my smartphone due to time constraints. Today I have someone to do it for me.

Pros: What I like the most about Hootsuite software is the possibility of saving time, managing the different social networks that I use from the same platform. At the same time, the function of automating the posting of messages at different times of the day allows me to be active 24 hours a day without the need of having my smart phone in my hand. It is a great work tool.

Cons: I think that Hootsuite is more directed to the social network Twitter than to Facebook when interacting with users. That subtracts a little the ability to interact in real time. With Twitter I can post and give RT automatically. With Facebook I can not program answers to my users.

• Reviewed on 10/05/2018
Teacher
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/05/2019

"Helped me to be engaged in LinkedIn."

Comments: I am so happy with the Hootsuite service. Now I spend less time managing my social media and give more time to my work and family. It really helps me to get more done in less time. When writing a post-it shows how my post will look when it will be published. 30 post queue is just awesome, it means I can set 30 posts scheduled at a time for 3 social media account. But as I only use one account, 30 posts are never gonna fill up for me.
The tutorial is very intuitive and shows you step by step what to do, which saves a lot of time searching on how to post.

Pros: Hootsuite helps me to get more engaging and post timely using schedule auto-posting. As LD is not my primary social sharing platform it is very easy to forget about and lose interest.
Hoot suite helped me to be more engaging without being online the whole day. I just set all my engaging posts on a day or two weekdays to post automatically. Now I can use more time in work and not on social media.
It's really a lifesaver and now my more contacts are engaging with my posts.
I must share another feature of Hootsuite, which is really unique. It lists all my posts and their engagement so I can see all my activity on one page. It is just like my private wall which is missing from LD.
I must include using royalty free image service from pixabay is just really helpful and help me to search and post quickly.

Cons: When using FB and LD, the limit of 30 is reached quite easily as I am very active on them. Si, I have to delete my FB, and use LD for more engagement with my contact.
I like to see a space to store my picture so I don't have to download from google and re-upload it to Hootsuite, as my Office pc doesn't allow any USB connection.

• Reviewed on 17/05/2019
Sharon C.
Sharon C.
Interior Designer and Owner
Design, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/04/2019

"All in one communicator for social media"

Comments: It has been a really good experience. Again I was referred by another designer to try it out. Whereas I had to plan my day and take time out post to social media, which is a distraction in its self. Hootsuite keeps me focused on the tasks, and keeps me available to my clients. I would start with the free trial to get your sea legs, then get the pro plan. That's all you need to stay out front in social media.

Pros: Frees up time so you don't need a social media manager. You can post when you want to and how you want to. I have multiple accounts, with a lot of followers. I need the time for designing and building my business and my brand across all the platforms. when you are starting a new business, you need all the help you can get.

Cons: The pricing is a lot, but for 10 accounts, it's worth it. I have about six accounts and I don't have time to do that and draw, pull items and answer questions. Customer service can take a bit to get back, best at ask on one onf their social media accounts.

• Reviewed on 14/04/2019
Carlos B.
Carlos B.
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/09/2019

"Best in class"

Comments: This is a must for managing your brand accross multiple networks.

Pros: Ease of use, functionality and connectivity with major social media networks.

Cons: I've been a customer for some time now. Although I'm grandfathered in for rates. I have lost functionality of some features and was forced to upgrade. Having been s customer for so long the rate increase was double what I was paying before.

• Reviewed on 25/09/2019
Lyle W.
Marketing Communications Manager
Consumer Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/10/2019

"Good Tool Depending on Your Needs and Team"

Comments: Good, but made simple processes a little too complicated. Simpler is often better with a tool that is meant to make your life and the life of your team members easier.

Pros: Hootsuite offers a lot of options to set up various platforms within their tool. This works well and an educated user can get a lot out of it, however it may be overwhelming for some.

Cons: Multiple feeds. With a big company or enterprise with many brands the number of feeds can multiple very quickly. Again, if the tool creates a hurdle this would be it. Some may be put off and not use the platform based on the way it displays the data. Didn't like having to pay for individual connections or reports. Felt like I was being nickle and dimed.

• Reviewed on 23/10/2019
Giovanni J.
Giovanni J.
Social Media Manager
  • Reviewed on 18/07/2019

"My Go-To Social Media Scheduling Software"

Comments: Hootsuite offers a very generous free version where you can do many of the basic posting features you need whereas the paid version has an amazing amount of features that will make your social media job easier and more productive.

Pros: The ease of use and amount of features and platforms you can post to from one place

Cons: Not much not to like, all the features work perfectly.

• Reviewed on 18/07/2019
Vinora C.
Social Media Marketing Executive
Internet, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/01/2020

"Best Social Media Post Scheduling App"

Comments: I have been using Hootsuite ever since I have begun my career in SMM. It is very user-friendly and helps me in scheduling my social media posts prior so that I get ample time to focus on my other tasks and not worry about posting the posts daily. It is also very prompt in publishing the scheduled posts without any hassle. In case there is an issue with publishing, I immediately receive an email notifying me about the error and also gives me an option to fix the error and re-publish it. Love this App on a whole! Would recommend this App to anyone who is looking for an easy and hassle-free scheduling option for social media.

Pros: Simple and easy to use, can schedule up to 30 posts on a free account. Receive email notification on errors and upgrade notification updates on the dashboard.

Cons: No Cons as such. But it would be more useful if we had an option to schedule up to 30 posts for a day so that we get an option to schedule posts for a week or month in advance.

• Reviewed on 16/01/2020
Kaitlyn M.
Director of Digital Strategy
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/03/2018

"I use Hootsuite as my primary social media scheduling platform"

Comments: I have used the free version to schedule posts for my clients for several years and it has made my life so much easier!

Pros: I love how easy it is to schedule into the future across platforms. The free version of Hootsuite suits the needs of most of my clients, and the paid version offers even more insight into performance and features. I use the new Beta version to preview how links are going to look on Facebook and Twitter which is really helpful.

Cons: The free version used to have more capacity but is now limited to 30 messages across all platforms. The introduction of Instagram publishing was really helpful but the glitches have not yet been worked out and I run into a lot of issues with photos not posting even though the account is synced. I'm hoping this issue is resolved in time. Preview of photos no longer occurs in the main platform, it is only accessible in Beta testing version.

• Reviewed on 26/03/2018