• Overall
    4.4/5
    4.1/5
    4.7/5

About Apptivo

A powerful online CRM system to manage sales & marketing activities for your business. Integrated, highly configurable, easy to use.

Learn more about Apptivo

Marisela E.
  • Reviewed on 28/11/2016

"Customer Support is very Responsive"

Comments: Our business started Apptivo when we were quite small, and there were several issues with the program when we first began using them. The support at Apptivo is awesome, every time that we have a difficulty using any of the programs feature, they have gotten back to us within hours or sometimes days. The recent issue with using their Ledger App took a bit longer to resolve but we enthusiastically appreciate their dedication to resolving the issues, and how thoroughly they did resolve it. The features we use most often include: Emailing Invoices and Estimates, keeping track of our Finances with their Ledger App, and keeping track of correspondence with Clients. There are some many other features to the program including tracking Inventory, tracking Accounts with Suppliers, and creating Projects with clients/collaborations with other professionals just to name a few. I will continue to use and support the Apptivo program. They continue to grow and offer more features, clearer and efficient options for tracking the growth of our business as it continues to grow!

Pros: Easy to use features - Sending out invoices - Receiving payments and notifications - Receving Emails and Client feedback - Tracking client info - Reviewing, Updating, and tracking Inventory and Accounts Payables. There are many other features but these we use in general.

Cons: Some errors with Invoices through paypal that require the client to input the info more than once, especially when there is Updates to the program. This has happened on some occasions, but is no longer an issue that we experience.

• Reviewed on 28/11/2016
Dawn B.
Marketing consultant
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 13/08/2020

"Wow, what a find!"

Comments: An absolute pleasure to use the software and the support is fast and efficient ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], thank you). I've juggled and used a few different platforms previously to attain the same result. This one really does seem to be genuinely 'all in one', with little in the way of compromise. T

Pros: What I like most is the way you can build up your own business management system to suit your business which goes well beyond a CRM. Pricing is straightforward and extremely good value. The software has mind-boggling scope with its array of apps that are easy to 'buy' (no hidden extras, all part of the price). It's actually fun to use and is very customisable for an off the shelf package. I like the way you can clear off the stuff you simply don't need - for a custom, uncluttered look.

Cons: I'm still relatively new to it but at the moment - absolutely nothing.

• Reviewed on 13/08/2020
Sean C.
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 02/04/2019

"Decided to switch to something else"

Comments: Their software is decent, but they really seem to loathe their Starter Plan customers. The way they hack out features that they don't want available is sloppy, and makes it necessary to come up with ways to work around their intentional stumbling blocks. Apptivo - If you don't want to offer a free product, don't. I got the hint, and I'm setting up PayPal Invoicing tonight.

Pros: I've been using their "Starter Plan" since 2012. It is good enough to get by, and it is free. I mostly use the invoicing module.

Cons: Certain settings in the starter plan don't make sense. For example, the e-mail template includes a link to paying online, but online payments aren't supported in the starter plan. Modifying the e-mail template to take that link out is also not supported in the starter plan. I could deal with all that, but now, after a year of using the recurring invoices feature, they suddenly stop working. The tech support person says I have to upgrade my plan to use that. But the settings pages all work, and my invoices are all just sitting there waiting.

by Apptivo on 20/06/2019

Hello Sean,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! We're glad that you enjoyed using Apptivo as a customer for many years. The Starter Plan is generally very limited compared to the other plans. We also upgraded versions since you first created an account with us. This might have caused some unexpected changes. I apologize for the inconvenience caused and will take your feedback to the appropriate teams to help improve our user experience. Thank you again for your feedback!

• Reviewed on 02/04/2019
Ted M.
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/07/2020

"New user that is loving the customization and support"

Comments: The support team lead by Velu has given me a lot of confidence as a new user. Having access to experts that respond to my inquiries quickly and thoroughly has been very helpful and is the reason I've already been recommending Apptivo to my fellow entrepreneurs.

Pros: The support at Apptivo in AMAZING! I worked with a team to import 15K+ contacts and 72K+ emails and notes from another CRM. They have been extremely helpful, responsive, and on top of all the technical challenges I've had along the way with getting started. I evaluated numerous other CRMs before deciding on Apptivo. I like the ability to customize this CRM to your needs, the price point is fair, and their support team has been extremely helpful with the importing process.

Cons: The import process was time-consuming based on the amount of data I had to bring over and the fact that my old CRM didn't provide an SQL file to make it simple. This is no fault of Apptivo. Features I would like to see:
1. Add email sequences to the Premium plan
2. Fixes are needed for the email sequence, Gmail sidebar, and Triggers (I have put in support requests for these items
3. Add the ability to create simple invoices without having so many required fields. All the required fields in that app make the functionality not work for my business, so I create invoices on another platform

• Reviewed on 06/07/2020
Paul N.
Principal
Financial Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 20/08/2020

"CRM Solution"

Comments: All CRM's require Users to learn their navigation, terminology and how functions are executed. Unlike other CRM's I have tested, the Support Team at Apptivo has been both diligent and effective in resolving a few technical glitches with my onboarding process. Apptivo provides me with a reliable CRM platform and functions on which I can run my business. 24x7 access to an effective and professional Support Team is a valuable resource that ensures I spend more time with my clients than suffering from IT issues.

Pros: Apptivo provides a portfolio of critical functions for companies to manage different aspects of their business. Unlike some others, the Apptivo functions/Apps are well integrated. This provides a strong foundation for reliable and accurate information to manage your business.

Cons: Apptivo doesn't yet integrate with Zoom.

• Reviewed on 20/08/2020
Torey H.
office manager
Renewables & Environment, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/09/2020

"A great do-all software"

Comments: We have a serious need for workflow organization at our company. We still have a lot to go as far as set-up of every section, but once we are done it will make our company a well-oiled machine.

Pros: This software is a great price with an amazing amount of features. It is completely customize-able for any industry and fairly easy to use.

Cons: The set up is time consuming and tedious. Most things are fairly intuitive, but there is quite a bit that you really need to dig into. And although the fact that it is customize-able is good -- it takes A LOT of time and energy to really get into it and make it function properly. BUT the good news is that the Apptivo chat function is always available and easy to use. The staff are incredibly helpful and patient, and I have never had a bad experience using it (and I've used it a lot)! They have been here every step of the way during set up and been a necessary asset.

• Reviewed on 01/09/2020
Andi C.
Staffing & Recruiting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/07/2020

"Great CRM Program"

Comments: I love Apptivo, it's perfect for what we need.

Pros: We recently upgraded to Apptivo after testing out and demo'ing numerous products. Apptivo not only matched our budget, but it had ALL of the features that we needed it! I highly recommend the Apptivo team.

Cons: There are a few areas where we are having to manually enter the information from our old systems into the new system. The invoices didn't integrate properly and you have to manually get your past appointments on your calendar.

• Reviewed on 29/07/2020
Sunil K.
Consumer Goods, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 31/03/2020

"Decent Suite of Productivity Apps"

Comments: I would give this 4 out of 5. I love the fact that it is offered for FREE for up to 3 users so great for small start up companies. There are tons of apps you can add and customize per your needs.

Pros: One stop shop for many productivity apps such as supply chain, CRM, HR, Accounting etc. Customer service are always available via chat and very helpful. They will even do screen share and troubleshoot the issues.

Cons: Some of the templates such as purchase order, packing slip are hard to customize. Some of the fields do not display consistently.

• Reviewed on 31/03/2020
Alicia D.
I.T. Supervisor
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/07/2020

"Very happy with the software and the support team"

Comments: Apptivo relieved so many frustrations I had with other sites!

Pros: The Apptivo software is so customizable, it fits every aspect of our business. The development team was so in-tune with our needs every step of the way and worked so hard to make sure the CRM looked the way we wanted it to.

Cons: While I love all of the Apptivo features, the software is so robust that it's a little difficult for our employees who aren't as tech savvy to learn. However, the support team trained us and provided materials to help us learn.

• Reviewed on 10/07/2020
Benefit Advisor
Financial Services, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/09/2020

"import leads"

Comments: very good customer support

Pros: Assistance in correcting my import error most helpful

Cons: email interface may be an issue for using program

• Reviewed on 09/09/2020
Lucious G.
Education Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/01/2020

"Here's What You Need to Know"

Comments: Fulfilling

Pros: Do not be decieved by Apptivo's simple interface. It is POWERFUL. Imagine having Sales Force, Mailchimp, Quickbooks all combined into one application that works on all types of devices. That is what apptivo is. I like the fact that there is an app for everything within the Apptivo app itself, and all those apps are free! I like that when i'm customsing and i spot an issue, i click the help button and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] or another support team come online in literally 12 seconds and tell me how to solve the problem. I like the fact that i'm paying just 20 dollars for this instead of 120 dollars per user for sales force. I like the fact that i can customise invoices, set up email templates, set up triggers so whenever i create a type of customer a special type of email is sent from a special address. If i keep going on, i won't stop

Cons: I really can't think of anything. Maybe i do not really like when i cant find a feature, but when i report it, 10 days later i get an email that feature was added. So they solved that problem

• Reviewed on 13/01/2020
Dave C.
VP/COO
Computer & Network Security, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/08/2019

"Exceptional assistance from Gowmi on recent invoice generation issue"

Comments: Overall, the wide array of software modules and features contained within each have helped us reasonably well over the past couple years to centralize our product and client billing functions.

Pros: Wanted to give a special thank you to Gowmi, who walked us through - and promptly adjusted templates for us relating to - a specialized case in the creation and sending of a partial payment invoice. We depend on Apptivo for most CRM functions, but we often have special case situations that need a deeper dive - and the present case was one of those. Gowmi took all of the time necessary to view my screenshots and descriptions, research the underlying problem, make changes to the templates we were using, and answered all of my follow-up questions. The problem was resolved in a timely manner, and we got the right information to our client as a result. What more can you ask for? Gowmi, thank you very much again!

Cons: We are into our 3rd year using the paid version of Apptivo. Over this period of time, we've had a moderate number of chat-based technical support issues that we've tried to resolve. Unfortunately, I've learned that if it gets to the point where the tech support team member is compelled to write a support ticket after exhausting their own team's resources, we typically never hear back again as follow-up to the ticket generation. Beyond that, admin users do not get the benefit of seeing any kind of "Your current open support tickets and progress" page that would give us some reassurance that tickets were actually being worked on by the senior support and developer teams. This has been a significant Achilles' heel in an otherwise very functional platform.

by Apptivo on 26/08/2019

Hello Dave,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! Our team is thrilled that you were happy with your experience with one of our support representatives. We understand and will collect your feedback regarding followups on tickets to notify our teams accordingly. Thank you so much again!

• Reviewed on 20/08/2019
Michael A.
CIO
Security & Investigations, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/06/2019

"General"

Comments: Slow. Very pleased with how things work, but it took a little while to get used to the interface. Now that we have been using it for 3 months or so, it has everything we need all in one place.

Pros: The variety of features that cover Sales to Finance. The value of the apps that are offered fits perfectly into our organization.

Cons: It's sometimes hard to find things. I think this will diminish as I use the product more. The biggest frustration is the integration with other products especially O365. I think I have the email down, but calendar is harder than it should be. Using OneDrive only connects to my personal account and I would like to be able to connect it to our O365 sharepoint folders instead.

by Apptivo on 20/08/2019

Hello Michael,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! Our team is thrilled that you're happy with the value the apps bring to your company. We will collect this feedback on getting familiarized with Apptivo and notify our teams accordingly to improve the process. Thank you, again!

• Reviewed on 28/06/2019
Robert P.
Entertainment, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 23/03/2019

"Making a small business look large and professional"

Comments: Very Happy with the product. It works well, year in and year out, and this year, I intend to learn how to use more aspects of it. It's a complete sales CRM and I don't really take advantage of that. I use it as an invoice generation tool. I am a loyal user and have no intention of looking elsewhere. BUT please think about that calendar feature. $60 and an invasive integration from Google, feels a bit much.

Pros: It is easy and quick to punch out an invoice copying an old customer invoice and making a couple changes in the body the Output looks Professional when I bill my corporate clients. I like that if I get stuck, CHAT is always available and it's been quick to resolve my confusion or concerns.

Cons: Inconsistent features access between my Ipad and my windows desktop. The IOS (Apple) apps have improved since I started using Apptivo. Although I had to have two separate Apps on my ipad initially and it was confusing, the main app has bulked up to where I rarely need to get on my windows machine. But I'm finding I do have to still, like setting up recurring invoices. Recording payments, seems to be less than intuitive, resulting in me over crediting an account and having to search until I gave up, trying to delete the twice or more extra payments due to some sort of lag from screen to screen. My man complaint is lack of a simple calendar capability and it appears if I want it I'll be having to add Google G Suites, which is overkill. Apparently to make up for lack of feature capability in Apptivo, if I want to set up recurring invoices that utilize date features like 2nd Tuesday of every month or 4th Monday of the month. That will cost me $6 month from Google and I don't want or need all of the G suite features.

by Apptivo on 04/04/2019

Hi Robert!
Sure we are taking all your feedback on enhancing the Recurring Invoices and Calendar capability into consideration and will work on it.
I am delighted to read that our support team provided excellent service. We would continue to give all of our customers with the same fantastic experience.

Thanks again!

• Reviewed on 23/03/2019
Vernessa T.
Freelance Writer
  • Reviewed on 20/06/2018

"Apptivo is All-Inclusive, Modern ERP Cloud App Done Right (Just Add Speed and GUI Refresh)"

Comments: I was using Teamwork (formerly Teamwork PM) for project management, a local install of vTiger CRM for contacts and opportunity management, and myriad other cloud-based apps to pull together administrative activities. I wanted an all-inclusive software with strong project management features that also allowed me to handle detailed invoicing and allowed customers to click a link to pay. Lastly, the CRM component had to be at least as good as vTiger (or Zoho CRM which I'd also given a trial run). Apptivo satisfied these needs. Pleased with the CRM, opportunity management, project management, field service management, and billing apps (especially since they've added Stripe as a payment gateway).

Pros: They do not nickle-and-dime you to death! One price includes everything. Their tiers are about number of users rather than adding/subtracting features. A more sensible model than some of the others. I like how detail views are available from most places -- call logs, projects, tasks, and notes can be associated with a contact or company or opportunity. The integration with email is excellent, right down to making it easy to connect your email boxes. One challenge I had that Apptivo solved for me was how to keep emails related to a particular project or opportunity all together in one place. Apptivo does a good job of this by assigning codes (or project numbers), and allowing you to select whether or not the email you are writing is related. If you are writing emails using some other application (your desktop client or cloud-based app), you can use the same code in the subject line and Apptivo will pull that email into the app, and associate it with the relevant modules (project, client, case, etc.)

Cons: Apptivo is reliable, doesn't seem to ever lose information, etc. but it is often as slow as molasses in an ice storm. Waiting is a no-no; constant waiting is a annoyance that has made me close the app more than once and come back another time. Apptivo communicates improvements and changes on a regular basis, however, it takes Apptivo a long, loooooong time to integrate changes that have been requested by clients, and improvements overall. The incremental changes they report on are good but they are really things that should have been implemented 4-5 years ago. An example of this is Stripe (payment gateway) integration. I requested it over and over about 3 years ago but it was just implemented last year. They could do better with customization (esp. dashboards), reporting, data import, data export and speed. Low scores on API/integrations -- they have an API but not many other services have developed integrations for it. Neither have they developed many integrations (except for Google products). Even their WordPress module is outdated, clunky. Also, connection to phone services (to take better advantage of the ability to log calls). The interface still has areas that are clunky and unattractive (although, in defense of Apptivo, I must say the interface has improved in aesthetics, colors and icons in the 4 years I've been using it).

by Apptivo on 12/12/2018

Thank you very much for your kind words! We are working tirelessly to create the best experience for our users, and it's great to see that reflected in your review. I am sorry to hear about the problems you faced and we are looking into that now. We exist because of great customers like yourself! Please feel free to reach out to us ([email protected]) with any thoughts/criticisms/feedback, we would love to hear from you.

• Reviewed on 20/06/2018
Marcel O.
  • Reviewed on 01/05/2018

"Very useful CRM, accessible from anywhere, good value for money"

Pros: The CRM functionality is intuitive to use. Not much setup is needed but still a lot of customization is possible. It can easily grow with the company and is accessible from anywhere. As a cloud based service you do not need to care about hardware, accessibility etc. Remarkable: There is an exceptionally responsive customer support. Overall very recommended for flexible startup companies.

Cons: While the CRM functionality is quite good the rest of the apps (like order management, invoicing, inventory etc.) are a bit limited in possibilities and use. As long as one is dealing within a single country this should be fine. As an international business with export to many countries there will be many compromises or workarounds. Especially regarding interaction with the customers (quotes, invoices etc.) the customization possibilities are very limited. From time to time new releases or features are deployed that can change appearance and functionality to the better or worse. While the response time of the customer support is better than anything else I have ever seen, the help with more sophisticated questions is often limited and needs long explanations. Fixing of bugs can take very long. Overall the software feels a bit slow.

by Apptivo on 12/12/2018

Thank you very much for your kind words! We are working tirelessly to create the best experience for our users, and it's great to see that reflected in your review. We exist because of great customers like yourself! I am sorry to hear about the problems you faced and we are looking into that now. Please feel free to reach out to us ([email protected]) with any thoughts/criticisms/feedback, we would love to hear from you.

Edwin S.
Founder - Shareholder - Marketing manager - Sourcing and Purchasing manager
2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/02/2015

"Why I am choosing Apptivo"

Comments: So, I have been test driving CRM's for the last 2 years.

I have scanned and reviewed about 100 of the CRM's out there, and during the selection process only a few stood up to my requirements, being:
-A solid sales pipeline (From lead to opportunity to sales to after-sales)
-A great contact management system
-The possibility to generate quotes that can be converted to work orders, to invoices etc
-An integrated templated Project management system with pre-set task generation
-Email (gmail) integration
-Google apps for business integration
-The possibility to add more functionality in the form of integrated apps when the need arises.
At the end, and when all the nitty-gritty was tested, only 3 applications remained who were comparable, qua price and functionality.
But where Apptivo stands out with head and shoulders above nearly ALL the CRM's I tested, is the quality and the availability of their support!
As far as I know, ONLY Apptivo, has a free 24/7/365 online support chat from within the CRM, and I consider this as a huge plus point.
I run a small B2B business supplying promotional products mostly in Southern Africa but rapidly growing and expanding our market.
We are currently with six people, but I am confident that at our current growth rate, we will pass the 10 employee mark by the end of 2015.
I have a deep passion for what I do and when it comes to the integration of a tool that in time becomes a keystone in my business, I need suppliers that share my passion.
And this is exactly what the people of Apptivo do: Tested and proven, even today on a Sunday afternoon.
Keep up the good work guys, I hope we will go a long way together! Edwin Spiessens
Corp. Gifts and Gadgets cc
South Africa
www.gifts-n-gadgets.co.za Feel free to drop me any question at any time if you think I can help you by selecting a CRM: [email protected]

Pros: -A solid sales pipeline (From lead to opportunity to sales to after-sales)
-A great contact management system
-An integrated templated Project management system with pre-set task generation
-Email (gmail) integration
-Google apps for business integration

Cons: If I have to say anything then it will be that the look of the user interface is a bit dull, but i will take this a hundred times to bells and whistles, and a quarter of the functionality and support!

• Reviewed on 22/02/2015
Bryan M.
  • Reviewed on 22/09/2019

"Who Provides GREAT "Chat" Support?"

Comments: Replaced ACT Contact Management System to provide realtime access to critical data to make decisions and deliver breakthrough support to our customers and vendors.

Pros: Apptivo does! Although it's rare that I've had to use Apptivo "Chat" Support. Today, was another example where Naresh went above and beyond to get a Supervisor to fix an important Account Set-up. On a prior Chat call, Apptivo suggested a remote session where the representative quickly identified the Advanced Capabilities required to import a complex database. My company does not sell or represent Apptivo although we are in the enterprise software integration industry. Apptivo sets a new standard of excellence in support that organizations small and large can depend.

Cons: Additional pre-built integrations are time savers and Apptivo has more work to do in this area. Professionally, I'd rather have a solid framework of broad core features that is competitively priced than can be used by everyone in the company.

• Reviewed on 22/09/2019
Kevin M.
Sales Manager
Furniture, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/08/2020

"Great Value and exceptional support"

Comments: Moving from an Excel-based CRM which was not regularly updated, or even used by most of the team, we had plenty of room to improve. There are lots of products out there and we investigated quite a few. Some were cost-prohibitive and others just didn't feel comfortable, but with Apptivo, there was so much information, so much support, and all at a very reasonable price. I recommend them to everyone I discuss our CRM with.

Pros: In discussing our needs, I felt straight away that this was a company we could work with. The team went out of their way to ensure that we had everything that we wanted, even if we weren't always sure and changed our minds. they worked with us to ensure a great outcome, and as we now expand the suite of options we are using within the Apptivo framework, they're giving us the same level of service. Very highly recommended, give them a go and you'll not regret it.

Cons: I can't really think of anything. I can get in touch with someone by a multiplicity of methods and so far, they've always been able to resolve my issues, or at least explain why what I wanted is not practical or possible.

• Reviewed on 11/08/2020
Tara M.
  • Reviewed on 07/05/2018

"Great way to track projects. A lot of features that can be customized for your specific industry."

Comments: Being able to see any project at any given status at any time.

Pros: Being able to put numerous fields to retain all project information in several different formats. Ease of reporting by exporting data to excel and going from there. You only have to use what you need. Disabling certain apps prevents you and users with too much information. Great selection of apps to customize for each business. Really enjoy the product!

Cons: Invoicing is very basic. Not able to use it if you bill hourly. Not enough 1:1 support for highly complex project system setups. Need more reps to have access to custom care. Had pitfalls in reporting, but were addressed fairly quickly, but set us back as a company. Needing to double check items saved in the project you just updated, some data doesn't get saved on the first try. Not being made aware of when enhancements are made and what new features now exist. Reporting on specific users projects - needs ability to set priority is assigned roles and see those rankings constantly.

• Reviewed on 07/05/2018
Craig K.
Market Research Consultant
Market Research, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/05/2018

"All-in-one ERP - broad coverage at a reasonable price"

Comments: All-in-one business software, good support and value for the money.

Pros: An extremely broad range of applications. Apptivo beats most competitors in this respect; it really is an 'all-in-one' ERP in fact - not just a CRM. At the same time Apptivo is excellent value for the money. The 'in-app' live chat support is especially helpful, as you can deal with issues as they occur. The pricing is per user, broadening the base of potential organizations who will find Apptivo appealing from the outset, and scaling as the organization grows larger.

Cons: Being a 'jack of all trades', Apptivo cannot be expected to excel in every area. Some features - such as the two Wordpress plugins - seem neglected and are seldom updated or promoted. Given the popularity of WP it seems to be a missed opportunity to expand into the help desk market. Another example would be the customer portal, it seems a bit awkward. The customer must sign-up through Xinnect and then Apptivo as well to access their portal, even though Apptivo might not be relevant to them. It is also difficult to control exactly what clients will see, and they are shown a lot of irrelevant fields, even though there is a rudimentary role assignment mechanism. Combining this with cases (tickets) and answers (knowledge-base) should in theory provide an alternative to a help desk, but it is a long way round.

• Reviewed on 14/05/2018
Olivier V.
Managing Director
Professional Training & Coaching, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/02/2019

"Great experience"

Comments: We are a small & medium company located in Europe with subsidiaries in US and Asia. We were looking for a provider which could (1) allow each subsidiary to view each other's customers (to increase the lead generation); (2) enable us to standardize our data (previously we were entering data into Excel without proper format); (3) facilitate data analysis and (4) enable us to streamline and automatize as much as possible the process from price offer to invoicing.
After extensive research, we selected Apptivo for our CRM solution. Having to deal with lots of lists of companies from different countries, dealing with multiple currencies, it was not easy to find a CRM which is easy to use, affordable and yet can meet our demand. We have been using Apptivo for one year now and we are very happy with our choice. It was a necessary step to professionalize our business process.
There is probably much more we can do with the application which we haven't explore yet. We are now using CRM, HR, Suppliers, items and Invoicing app within Apptivo.

Pros: Easy to use, flexible, great value for money, great support (very friendly and quick), easy to import/export your data back into Excel.

Cons: We found a few small glitches (no space between "Mr." and "Name" when exporting the fields; or one functionality in invoicing did not work), but the support team was very quick in fixing those.

by Apptivo on 26/03/2019

Hi Olivier!
First of all, thank you so much for taking the time to post this review. Our team is so thrilled that you are so happy with our service and Apptivo. I am very glad to read that our support team provided great service. We would continue to provide all of our customers with the same amazing experience. You can always get us on online chat (24/7) or write a note to [email protected]
Thanks again!

• Reviewed on 20/02/2019
David L.
Strategic Director
Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/01/2020

"Quite Satisfied Users."

Comments: The experience has been great. Afte a 60-day ordeal with SalesForce (see below), had Apptivo up and running in a day. Doing the job. Getting the results. Users happy. Highly recommended.

Pros: Ease of use. Flexibility and customization. Responsive (immediate) support. Integrated choice-based modules (one fee).

Cons: Would help to have a better understanding of the interaction between contacts, customers, opportunities, leads, etc. For example in our organization, a person can be 1,2,3 or all 4 of these simultaneously.

• Reviewed on 05/01/2020
Rob G.
Next Level Achievement Coach
  • Reviewed on 01/05/2018

"Best Bang for the buck on the market! Adaptability and ease of use with scalability!"

Comments: Functionality and accurate data collection that was flexible to meet my needs! Hands down the best solution on the market for the price point!

Pros: Ease of USE and layout modifications! The layout is so easy and adaptable to collect the information simply from other users. Databases are only as good as the information you put into them. Apptivo makes it so SIMPLE getting the info in and thus making it powerful!

Cons: Very few, because it is cloud-based they are constantly adding customization features and options and sometimes the functional icons show up in the Customization Settings of the Administrator and there is no documentation for the new functionality as of yet. I would much rather have this problem than them not update the customization functionality though. This database is unbelievably scalable and constantly improving!

Vic V.
Sales
Computer Hardware, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/03/2020

"Long time user"

Comments: Improved our sales and procurement process

Pros: what we like most is the ease of use and customization

Cons: Some issues about performance and reporting features

• Reviewed on 03/03/2020