simPRO Reviews

by simPRO Software

• Overall
    4.2 /5
  • Customer Service Software
    4.1 /5

About simPRO

simPRO is a powerful field service management software solution that helps trade contractors streamline operations to increase profits.

Learn more about simPRO

Justin S.
  • Reviewed on 15/03/2018

"Great experience overall! Amazing staff, especially training and support team!"

Pros: Unlike a lot of other job management software we looked at, simPRO offers in-person training and live US support. The software itself is robust and offers plenty of functionality for our painting business, but it really comes down to the training and continued support. We looked at some cheaper options, and although training was an additional expense, it was worth every penny. Without the training, we would have been lost and unable to use the software. The trainers are great and keep training light and are knowledgeable business consultants. Highly recommend!!!

Cons: The user interface and dashboard are a bit dated, but I know the development team is working on updating in the future. Other than that, no complaints! SimPRO runs our whole painting business operations and workflows.

by simPRO Software on 19/04/2018

Hi Justin, thank you for your review. We¿re always happy to see businesses take advantage of our training and support, and even happier when it leaves them feeling confident and satisfied. If you¿ve got any suggestions for further development and improvement of our product, please don¿t hesitate to head over to our Ideas Portal (which can be found at: http://helpguide.simprogroup.com/Content/Welcome.htm). As always, we appreciate the feedback!

From,

• Reviewed on 15/03/2018
Andrew M.

"Great solution!"

Comments: Our experience has been great. We have been using it for about 6 months tho we have had it over a year. Still learning different things we need to do to get it set up. I wish it was easier to get going out of the gate.

Pros: Bid creation. It is great to be able to pull a part from our catalog and then have a time associated to it and not need to calculate it.

Cons: There are some ease of use issue complaints I have gotten from our team. But once you get a hang of it, it is great. Just a bit of a learning curve from what they are used to.

by simPRO Software on 14/10/2019

Hi Andrew, thanks for your feedback! We're glad to hear that you've had a positive experience with simPRO. If you ever run into any issues or need help with any simPRO features, visit the simPRO Helpdesk (https://helpdesk.simprogroup.com/) to contact Customer Support or to access our Help Guide resources.

Carl V.
Managing Director
  • Reviewed on 11/01/2018

"The best software I ever got, been using a year and has transformed my business."

Pros: I have tried all of them and this is truly cloud based, it keep all my suppliers, customers, employees and subcontractors details in one place and tracks all reminders like contracts and certificates and suppliers insurances and training need.
The quoting system is the best we have used and it produces great looking quotes very easily.
Once you have secured a project costing a job from labour to materials and subcontractors is effortless. We use it for jobs from £75 to £5m and everyone in our business loves it.
It give you complete visibility on profit and costs.
We also use it to create all purchase orders, subcontract orders and everyone in the business does there time sheet on it, my payroll now takes 60 minutes as opposed most of the day.
We have saved more than the cost of this software in admin costs alone, the pricing model is great as you can kick off for just £70 per month. We all invoice and raise progress applications on it and do all our debt collection. We also manage our vehicle fleet, plant and have clients who log in to give us work and also monitor their assets we maintain. It has a task feature which is average and we don't use it for project management as there are much better free online soltuions for Gantt charts etc. It is very powerful and so will seem daunting for smaller companies And technophobes, but in reality I taught my 10 year old to use it in 5 mins. I used Trimble before this.

Cons: Word processing could be slicker but there is an easy Work around. Rest of bugs they have resolved, it gets constant updates and upgrades.

by simPRO Software on 02/05/2018

Hi Carl, wow! Thank you so much for your detailed feedback. We¿re so happy to see just how much our business has helped you, and how satisfied you are with our service. With regards to your comments on Word processing, feel free to contact our support team on 0800 622 6376 if you require assistance, otherwise, please don¿t hesitate to head over to our Ideas Portal (which can be found at http://helpguide.simprogroup.com/Content/simPRO-Ideas-Portal-Guidelines.htm) to put your suggestions in about how we could improve! From, Team simPRO.

• Reviewed on 11/01/2018
Wesley B.
Technical Lead
  • Reviewed on 05/09/2019

"This system works perfect for our business"

Comments: 1 - Sales Guy : I'm super happy that rep came out to help me sell this software to the owners of my company. We had an awesome chat and he supported me time and time again. We did face difficulties in some parts of the implementation, but rep did an awesome job of feidling my questions and providing answers.
2 - Onsite Phase 1: We feel entirely honored that we had the opportunity to be brought into this system with our on-site trainer. He has been with simPRO for quite some time and has a lot of great experience. The solutions he delivered to us in our routine were exactly what we needed to progress.
3 - Support: Everyone on my team loves the fact that we can call and bug someone about this software and we are welcomed to do so. The support staff are happy to answer questions, they make me feel like they are literally on my team whenever I have questions. We both look our current system and find the exact solution to whatever issue I have had.

Pros: I am able to customize and report on about pretty much everything I could possibly desire. We are all very happy with the way this system handles assets, we will be able to move our entire previous work history into these notes as it pertains to site location. We don't really care who owns the property. Our service life is about 10 years, it is very normal that owners change. This system organizes information perfectly to suite our needs.

Cons: We had a very unique QuickBooks system that had many quirks. I am a troubleshooter by heart and couldn't rest until we discovered a way to take the info kept in QuickBooks and bring it to simPRO. Ultimately, this was discovered to be double duty and not worth the effort. In the defense of simPRO - they did advise me that this was the case. I was very stubborn. Looking back on that experience it definitely went as well as it possibly could considering how much I was 'addicted' to that information. It did turn out that the route of not importing that work history, due to its complexity, was the right decision.

by simPRO Software on 13/09/2019

Hi Wesley,
Thank you for your feedback! We're happy to hear that simPRO is suiting your business needs. If you need any additional assistance, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support team.

• Reviewed on 05/09/2019
John S.
Sales and Marketing Manager
  • Reviewed on 30/09/2019

"SimPro Suite is a CRM that Provides a Great Software and Excellent Supprt"

Comments: All clients and leads are easily entered. The site locations are very important since we may deal with a Property Management firm, that has several sites. Each site a specific entity, ie., LLC or related corporate entity. Sites have different Property Managers, Building Supers and in many cases different Purchasing Managers and Account managers.

Pros: Our company, Tesco Fire Services, Inc., has been using SimPro for several years. As a sales and marketing manager, I used SimPro as a tool for leads, prospects and eventually clients. It worked fine for me.
Implementation Consultant with SimPro visited our office a few weeks ago and introduced me to so much more SimPro has to offer. She showed me all I was missing and how to make SimPro more effective from a sales standpoint. Also, how SimPro enhances our quoting, service calls, billing, invoicing and most of all customer service. She is a first class professional. Her knowledge of SimPro is solid and her enthusiasm is infectious. She combines knowledge with humor. Especially for someone like me that is not a technological person to begin with.
Thanks to her and team SimPro is making our lives easier, cost efficient and dependable.

Cons: I could lie and make something up, but that would be counterproductive. I like SimPro the way it is.

by simPRO Software on 03/10/2019

Hi John, thank you for your glowing review of simPRO! We are thrilled to hear that simPRO has been helpful for you over the years. We are also happy to hear your praise for our Implementation Consultant. If you ever need help with any simPRO features, be sure to visit the simPRO Helpdesk (https://helpdesk.simprogroup.com/) to contact Customer Support or to access our Help Guide resources.

• Reviewed on 30/09/2019
Tyler B.
COO
Security & Investigations, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/09/2019

"Great Product for SMB"

Comments: It is pretty good. The support improved with the transition from Australia to local US support. Things have sort of gone backward since rep left though and now the support isn't the same and I really believe that a lot of it has to do with the fact that rep had done so many implementations that he knew the different ways to skin the cat to achieve implementation objectives.

Pros: Ease of use, functionality, easy to scale up and down with the software.

Cons: I hate the fact that I cannot remove the ability by security group to download whatever is on the screen. This is a huge data info/sec problem. For a business product I should have the ability to limit employee's ability to download a CSV file from any screen effectively handing out my pipeline, customer list, etc to whomever they want. There should be some control for this and this is almost to the point where the product is unusable because of security requirements we have from our own customers.

by simPRO Software on 16/09/2019

Hi Tyler, thanks for your feedback! We have contacted our US Customer Success team about your concern, and someone will be in contact with you to work through this. If there is anything else you need, please visit the simPRO Helpdesk (https://helpdesk.simprogroup.com/) to speak with Customer Support via phone or chats, or to access the Help Guide resources.

• Reviewed on 12/09/2019
Joel A.
Operations Manager
  • Reviewed on 10/10/2019

"simPRO works well for our us"

Comments: The software has really improved the overall functionality of our business as a whole. There are flaws in the simPRO Enterprise software... but I would still say that it is the best software for our business, that I could see. We tried many other software packages... and none of them had as many features and worked as well with our workflow.

Pros: The workflow in simPRO is quite comprehensive and yet logical. We love the ability to turn a lead into a quote... then track it into a job, and to an invoice and payment. The fact that our staff can login to the software anywhere in the world makes working on the road so easy. Quoting in simPRO can be easy and straightforward when the software is set up properly. The simPRO Mobile App is logical and easy for our technicians to add time and materials to in the field. The ability to easily add photos and attachments to the job is a nice feature. Also, tracking asset information and test readings is another great feature. Invoicing is logical and fairly easy. Taking payments and giving credit memos is also very easy to do. Inventory management, purchase orders, vendor receipts and vendor invoices are all handled quite well. We struggle keeping up with our vendor receipts, but we like the workflow. We also like the project management aspect of the software.

Cons: Learning the software was hard for a lot of our employees. Although the software is logical, it's not always straightforward to do certain tasks. Because simPRO is such a global software, certain features do not always translate to Canadian business practice. We find the inventory management part of the software to be a little overwhelming.... and adding/removing parts on work orders can be hard.

by simPRO Software on 14/10/2019

Hi Joel, thanks for your review! We're happy to hear that simPRO has helped your business in so many areas of your workflow. If you ever run into any issues or need help with any simPRO features, visit the simPRO Helpdesk (https://helpdesk.simprogroup.com/) to contact Customer Support or to access our Help Guide resources.

Robert S.
  • Reviewed on 10/10/2019

"SimPRO and ProSec Integration"

Comments: SimPRO is a great tool to use for the type of business we operate. It helps us manage material and labor costs very effectively. Once you are properly trained and understand how the system works, preparing quotes is quick and the documents are professional looking.

Pros: Job costing is an important concern for us and SimPRO does an excellent job of tracking job costs. We are hoping for continual development in the ease of use for tracking labor and time on the job, but overall, SimPRO does a great job of job cost management.

Cons: Seems clunky and non-intuitive at first and training from SimPRO after the initial roll out is not complimentary and quite costly. Also, there are some features that I wish could be improved, such as contract / agreement integration and a more intuitive way to find / locate jobs on the fly using the mobile app. I am looking forward to the rollout of the new SimPRO Mobile app, which may address the later concern.

by simPRO Software on 21/10/2019

Hi Robert, thanks for your feedback. We're glad that simPRO has helped your business with job costing. Regarding searching for jobs, the new simPRO Mobile app not only eases tracking of labor time, but it also allows users to search for jobs that are scheduled or assigned to you and all pending and progress jobs. Check out this page for more details: https://www.simpro.us/solutions/simpro-mobile.

We also appreciate your feedback on the initial implementation and training. We understand it's a time and financial commitment. Because simPRO touches every area of your business, allowing 4-5 days of training means we can work through your unique workflow to customize the content to specifically align with your business goals. We ensure everyone on your team understands how to get the most from simPRO, so you can get up and running as quickly as possible.

Neil P.
Managing Director
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/06/2019

"Warning - thorough trial required"

Pros: Appeared to do what we needed during a sales presentation

Cons: So ridiculously inflexible. Old-fashioned, clunky software.

• Reviewed on 28/06/2019
Damien S.
director
  • Reviewed on 04/05/2016

"Mixed"

Comments: Have been along term user after countless bugs and software update floors i am sad to say it time to move on as the product is no longer supported properly and only focused on new sale not maintaining the existing clientd

by simPRO Group on 30/01/2018

Hi Damien,
Thank you for your simPRO review. We appreciate your feedback. A simPRO representative will be in contact to discuss your feedback and to assist with the software requirements for your business.
Kind regards,

Jennifer A.
Vice President
  • Reviewed on 13/05/2020

"Very Disappointing Company"

Comments: SimPro has been an incredible waste of time for our business, their salesman a "Yes Man" sold us on all that it could and would do for our business instead countless hours were wasted, none of what he promised performed as stated. Now the company will not respond to us, will not refund our money, will not acknowledge we were lied to, their trainers were not prepared and didn't know how to help up. All this situation did was waste countless hours or our business time and we accomplished nothing. I do not recommend this system to anyone based on our experience and now lack of communication on resolving the issue.

Pros: We were excited to implement this process into our business as [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] their salesman assured us it would work for our business model.

Cons: Nothing we were sold or told would work ended up working. This has been an extremely disappointing, costly and frustrating experience with SimPro.

by simPRO Software on 19/05/2020

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for your feedback. Our Customer Success team has contacted your business to provide a refund. If you need further assistance, please reach out to us at [email protected]

• Reviewed on 13/05/2020
Andrew K.
Consumer Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/10/2018

"clunky, unreliable, very poor accounting, very poor reporting, anything reoccurring is a joke"

Pros: good idea poorly executed, there is not much to like about Simpro, everything is meant to be in one place but there is no management for inductions or on site requirements

Cons: Everything works 60% of what you need, Eforms is constantly broken, Simpro connect crashes and looses jobs.

by Madeline Reynolds on 30/10/2018

Hello Andrew, we’re sorry that you feel our product has not offered you the right functionality for your business. We truly value our customers and always endeavour to offer them a comprehensive and positive experience. We’d like to ask you to please contact your closest simPRO Customer Success team to discuss your feedback further, their details can be found here: http://helpdesk.simprogroup.com/ We look forward to hearing from you. From, Team simPRO.

• Reviewed on 05/10/2018
Jamie K.
  • Reviewed on 06/09/2019

"Alliant Security"

Comments: It has been a challenge to learn but mostly because our company does not provide the right training

Pros: The customer support is amazing. I learned the program form them guiding me through everything

Cons: Not the easiest program to learn it also is missing some features the would come in handy.

by simPRO Software on 13/09/2019

Hi Jamie, thank you for taking the time to review simPRO. We're glad to hear that you've been able to benefit from our Customer Support team! In terms of additional features, if there is anything you would like to see in simPRO, be sure to share your thoughts in the Ideas Portal (go to "Help > "Suggest an Idea" in your simPRO build). We take suggestions seriously, and we have a dedicated product development team monitoring and using these ideas to enhance our software.

• Reviewed on 06/09/2019
Andrea L.
  • Reviewed on 07/11/2017

"We have been able to increase staffing numbers and turn over without increase admin"

Pros: Its easy to use, our staff can use it on the road. we can invoice same day. We can import supplier invoices directly into our cost centre

• Reviewed on 07/11/2017
Paul H.
  • Reviewed on 08/11/2017

"Great for tracking jobs"

Pros: Easy to use lots of time-saving features , Staff learn very quickly .
Great for sending customers reports / photos

Cons: Some days it runs a bit slow have to wait for jobs to update ,need to have a good internet connection

• Reviewed on 08/11/2017
Christopher C.
Principal
  • Reviewed on 15/09/2019

"Simpro Review"

Comments: Our overall experience has been good. The Simpro team provided good start up training, follow up and customer support.

Pros: The best part of the Simpro software is it’s ability to cover every stage of a project from the very first call or email to the final billing/payment and every step in between.

Cons: The least favorite part of Simpro is the amount of time for learning, setting up and getting to a position where it will start to expedite the overall process. With so little time free time in the day it’s proven difficult to allocate the dedicated person and or time.

by simPRO Software on 16/09/2019

Hi Christoper! Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that simPRO has helped with every stage of your projects. If there is anything else you need, be sure to visit the simPRO Helpdesk (https://helpdesk.simprogroup.com/) to contact Customer Support via phone or chats or to access our Help Guide resources. Best, Team simPRO

• Reviewed on 15/09/2019
Jeanette L.
Front desk/receptionist/voice of Proguard
  • Reviewed on 16/10/2019

"simPRO Enterprise- Review"

Pros: I like the ease of use. When I enter information it updates right then so anyone needing the information can see it right away. I like that this software works for all our needs.

Cons: I have not really found anything I like least and am still learning more daily.

by simPRO Software on 21/10/2019

Hello Jeanette, thanks for your review! We're happy to hear that simPRO works for all of your needs. If you ever run into any issues or need help with any simPRO features, visit the simPRO Helpdesk (https://helpdesk.simprogroup.com/) to contact Customer Support or to access our Help Guide resources.

• Reviewed on 16/10/2019
Jennifer O.
Accounting Manager
Facilities Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/07/2020

"Streamlined"

Comments: Overall it has made everything we do and record-keeping so much more efficient.

Pros: Our process have been so streamlined since we started using Simpro. It makes having checks and balances so much easier and communicating with our customers.

Cons: You have to be on top of making sure every single setting is correctly set and we have had issues organizing the contacts.

by simPRO Software on 10/07/2020

Hi Jennifer, thanks for your review! We're happy to hear that simPRO has made it easy to communicate with your customers. If you need any technical assistance, visit the simPRO Helpdesk (helpdesk.simprogroup.com) to contact Customer Support or to access our Help Guide resources.
Best,

• Reviewed on 09/07/2020
Steve B.
Security & Investigations, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/03/2019

"Good software but very unflexible"

Comments: Initial sales presentation was very good, .... the training was in depth and again good. But once we had finished the training and trying to set up the system ourselves the software is far far too complex and producing the results we want seems impossible. We genuinely feel we have been sold the software and left with it. Would i recommend this product absolutely not. Advice to any potential new customers, see exactly what you want the software to do and how it will work/look. Don't take the salesmans word it will do it. Trust me, it probably won't

Pros: The software has the potential to be very good but ....

Cons: ... the forms are utterly inflexible and customer support is absolutely terrible. Communication from my so called account manager is non existent even though i have spoken to him and he knows we are having issues. I really am utterly disappointing in this product and the company. We have invested thousands of pounds and countless hours trying to set up the system, as they promise so much, but in reality they have delivered very little, and certainly for us, an unusable system. Even after we told SimPro we are considering cancelling our monthly contract we still didn't hear from our account manager or anyone else. Is this what they call customer care ?? .... or maybe its customer don't care.

• Reviewed on 13/03/2019
Jody P.
Controller
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/07/2020

"Simpro"

Pros: Simpro is a powerful platform and integrates very well with other financial software that we use. It allows for all departments in our company to work seamlessly together.

Cons: In the accounting function, certain credits and refunds push over improperly.

by simPRO Software on 23/07/2020

Hi Jody, thanks for your review! We're glad to hear that simPRO is helping your departments work well together. If you need additional assistance with the accounting integration, please visit the simPRO Helpdesk (helpdesk.simprogroup.com) to contact Customer Support or to access our Help Guide resources.
Best,

• Reviewed on 22/07/2020
Gerald S.
Facilities Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/05/2020

"SimPRO for commercial HVAC"

Pros: The software is relatively easy to use once you understand the workflow. Setting up the system for the first time was very easy. Customer support has been good. The quotes portion of this software is a breeze.

Cons: Over all this software to me has more pros than cons although some of the cons are very big in my line of work as a commercial HVAC Mechanical Contractor. The office, administration, scheduling , quoting and reports are very good though the tech work orders (ie job cards as SimPRO calls them) are probably the one of the largest pains we suffer with as a commercial HVAC Mechanical Service Company. The main problem is that Simpro will not allow you to create one Service Ticket to send to the customer that shows the techs write up of the worked performed, the techs on the job and the total hours. If two techs worked on a centrifugal chiller tear down for two weeks Simpro would generate a service write up with the same job number for each tech for each day. That’s two Simpro Service tickets a day for two weeks which totals 20 Service tickets that we have to send the customer just to show the total hours worked each day versus having one service ticket that the customer signs showing tech names and the total hours worked each day. We have talked to Simpro Support about this and there is nothing they can do or will do about this.
On the accounting and estimating side of this software Simpro uses Margin percentage (Simpro calls it Gross Margin) and not Gross Margin dollars. From what I understand Simpro originated in Australia and they use mark up percentage where as in America we use Gross Margin so beware.

by simPRO Software on 26/05/2020

Hi Gerald,

Thank you for your feedback. We're glad to hear that it has been easy for you to use simPRO for your business. In regards to your technical issues, our US-based Customer Success team is happy to work with you to provide a solution. Please reach out to [email protected]

• Reviewed on 20/05/2020
John S.
Sales and Marketing Manager
11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/04/2018

"SimPro has made my life much easier in securing new business. Everything I require is right there."

Comments: Increased sales. Better organizing of prospects, jobs and client needs.

Pros: The system is very user friendly. I am able to log in all my prospects and keep an accurate record of all contacts, calls made emails sent and received. Attachments for all documents at your fingertips. Since many of my prospects have multiple sites, I can list each site with on-premises contacts for our scheduling and operations department. Nothing falls through the cracks. The training and assistance from the SimPro Staff is magnificent. SimPro professionals are outstanding. They conducted the training and made certain our team was comfortable with SimPro before leaving. For those of us who have basic technological skills, the help I received from SimPro is amazing. This is the type of staff who connects with me just to, "say hello and how are things going?" This is not too common in today's business environment. Clients are thrilled that during a meeting I can pull up Simpro and provide answers to all their questions. I recommend SimPro to anyone who is looking for a user friendly CRM that works.

Cons: I had to keep remembering to hit the save button following data input. Also, I had a bad habit of hitting the back key instead of cancel. Once I got over these it was smooth sailing.

by simPRO Software on 30/10/2018

Hi there John, we are so glad to hear that simPRO has made such an impact on your and your business. If you have any suggestions on how we can improve, please head on over to our Ideas Portal (http://helpguide.simprogroup.com/Content/simPRO-Ideas-Portal-Guidelines.htm) to send us your advice.

From, Team simPRO.

• Reviewed on 06/04/2018
Timothy O.
General Manager
  • Reviewed on 09/10/2019

"Comprehensive Solution"

Comments: Implementing simPRO is one of the more significant reasons for our growth over the past five years. Having visibility into job costing throughout the project rather than just when the project is finished, has allowed us to spot and react to project issues earlier. The ability to view a project from start to finish, including all job purchases, labor entries as well as customer invoices and the status of payments, has liberated management to concentrate on more strategic issues to drive growth and improve overall.

Pros: I like that we can track a job/project through the entire process starting with Lead Generation to creating an Estimate and then converting the estimate into a Job/Project all the way through to the final invoice. All stages of the project life cycle can be tracked and job-costing is a breeze because all job Purchase Orders, technician time sheets, etc. are visible.
The inventory management capabilities are a significant improvement over our previous methods. Having all of our vendor's products entered into the Catalog with visibility into our current on-hand inventory makes things more efficient during the estimating process and provides means of controlling how and when materials are assigned to jobs.

Cons: The user interface can be improved a little to make accessing information a bit more intuitive. It is not difficult by any measure, but I would like to see more flexibility and drag-and-drop capabilities - especially with the estimating portion.

by simPRO Software on 10/10/2019

Hi Tim, thanks for your review! We're happy to hear that simPRO has contributed to your business growth. If you run into any issues or need any help with simPRO features, reach out to our Customer Support team or visit the simPRO Help Guide: https://helpguide.simprogroup.com.

• Reviewed on 09/10/2019
John H.
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/11/2019

"Think Twice"

Comments: Support is lacking made several attempts while in Denver to meet with our customer support member and on three separate occasions they failed to meet with me that was all I need to realize simPRO does not care about longevity of their clients. They don't listen to our needs or concerns but inform us we need more training

Pros: Dispatching, Purchase order, Estimating and billing portion of the software top notch flow great to together awesome

Cons: Job costing, tax reporting time tracking and reporting don't function well In fact to tools you would need to manage your business don't work

by simPRO Software on 19/11/2019

Hi John,

Thank you for your feedback. We're happy to hear that simPRO has helped you with dispatching, estimating, and billing. Our dedicated Customer Success & Support team at simPRO is available 24/6 via online chats and phone. We value our customers and are here to solve any issues you have within simPRO. Additionally, our Customer Success team was specifically developed to help our customers over the long run with consultation beyond the standard technical support. We also welcome customers to visit our Denver office. However, we are under no obligation to meet with customers outside of a work setting. Please reach out to Customer Success at [email protected] if you would like to discuss this further.

• Reviewed on 16/11/2019
Rob H.
Vice President
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/10/2019

"Robust and intuitive field management software"

Comments: Overall, this has been an amazing experience for us. The software feels like just what the doctor ordered and we are very happy with the choice. The simPRO team has been rock solid, supportive, knowledgeable, and fun to work with from day 1.

Pros: When it comes to field service management this is custom software which is hard to beat. simPRO is bringing a new level and caliber of organization and efficiency to our business and we are still implementing all that it offers. Our field techs now have vastly more relevant information at their fingertips than ever before which is empowering them to be more productive, efficient, and professional.

Cons: There are a few confusing aspects of the contacts database and how it relates and connects to jobs, quotes, customers, etc. There are a number of static fields which do not populate from the existing customer database when it seems they should. For instance, if we have an existing contact, we can not simply lookup and connect it to a site contact or invoice contact without some hoops and hurdles.

by simPRO Software on 21/10/2019

Hi Rob, thanks for taking the time to review simPRO! We're glad to hear that simPRO is helping your business become more organized and efficient.

We encourage you to submit your ideas in regards to the contacts database to the Ideas Portal (go to "Help > "Suggest an Idea" in your simPRO build). Our dedicated product development team uses customer suggestions to regularly enhance simPRO features. If you need any other assistance, visit the simPRO Helpdesk (https://helpdesk.simprogroup.com/) to contact Customer Support or to access our Help Guide resources.

• Reviewed on 14/10/2019