15 years helping Israeli businesses

About Formaloo

🚀 Your Business Data OS: Collect, organize & understand your data.

Learn more about Formaloo

Pros:

The customization options are also fantastic, allowing me to brand my forms and apps with my own logo and colors. Formaloo's customer support is also top-notch.

Cons:

I am not sure if Formaloo integrates with Sendfox or TidyCal (calendar) yet.

Formaloo ratings

4.6
4.8
4.7
4.8

9.1/10

Formaloo has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 190 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Formaloo before?

Alfredo
Alfredo
Content creator and tutor in Mexico
E-Learning, 11–50 Employees

Excellent form builder, packed with useful features

Comments: I am happy with the software, I like the flexibility to be able to insert it anywhere and the large number of options it offers and it continues to grow. The support team is very responsive and they help you a lot with questions. It seems to me that it can become a pretty solid option for creating forms in a very short time. I think I will use it more and more over other options.

Pros:

It has many very useful options when creating forms: - What I like the most is the large number of templates it has, they help you a lot to work faster and at times when you are not sure what fields you should add to your form. - It has a plugin for wordpress, but it also has options to share with a link, or embed in any type of site. - The editor is has the option of drag and drop, which makes it easy to use. - Allows the reception of files and has space for storage - It has options to perform calculations with the data captured by the user, it even helps you to make quotes - If-then options, which allows showing or hiding questions depending on what the user is capturing - Accept online payments - Has built-in anti-spam option - I love the one that allows you to advance to the next question by pressing Enter

Cons:

I like it and it has a lot of potential, but it seems to me that it needs to polish some issues, however it seems to me that they are on the right track. What can be improved: - More options to customize the fields - Sometimes it takes too long to load the form, this should definitely improve. - That allows you to have custom domains (I know it's on your roadmap) - It has options for quizzes, but for my requirements, I need the one that can put time to each question - It lacks multilanguage options in the interface (also in the roadmap).

Erik
Erik
Executive Director in Spain
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2–10 Employees

Impressive, affordable Type**** killer.

Comments: We use Formaloo for event registrations, internship applications, guest interview questionnaires, awards applications, course registration documentation verification, and customer support.

Pros:

Ease of use, folders for projects, as easy to use for forms as Canv* is for image editing. Coming from Type**** the transition was extremely easy. The functionality is basically the same, but the forms are much easier to create in Formaloo, especially any forms that require advanced logic or payment, which are a pain to do in the other system. Formaloo makes them really easy.

Cons:

Account dashboard could use some cleaning up but it's not bad. All the form functionality is where I expect it and there is nothing missing in terms of creating forms.

Haj
CEO in Philippines
Automotive, 11–50 Employees

I've never met a team and a product that exhausted my patience like this!

Comments: It was promising at the beginning allowing me to hope this will help our business take a leap forward but instead this has frustrated us to no ends.

Pros:

This is undoubtedly a powerful software but only and I mean ONLY when it works. The potential is there but the execution and the required support aren't there yet.

Cons:

The most frustrating experience I have here in Appsumo! The software is definitely impressive and has a lot of potential, but I would caution to only invest in it if this ISN'T a critical piece of your business operations.My Experience: 1. I recently began using Formaloo with high expectations of its ability to create powerful and useful forms. I was excited by its vast array of features and options and thought I had stumbled across a great tool. However, my excitement was short-lived as I began creating my forms. Almost every form I created had an unforeseen bug or issue. I can't even publish or use my forms because it's unusable to anyone using it. I believe the product is potentially great, but the unreliability of the forms I created leads me to suggest that Formaloo is best avoided until its buggy issues can be resolved.2. I have had the misfortune of dealing with this company's customer service, and it has been an absolute nightmare. Their support system is completely disorganized and they are completely unsympathetic to their customers who are trying to get their issues resolved. The response time is also laughable at best. It's clear to me that this company does not value its customers or their time, and I would not recommend you rely on them to solve your issues.3. At 4 attempts out of 4, you've reached a familiar yet exasperating place - you've created 4 Formaloo using the platform and all 4 have considerable bugs. You wonder why you even bother. You've paid

Yanek
Yanek
Partner in US
Accounting Software, 2–10 Employees

Combo Form & Low Code App Builder

Comments: Overall it is the best go to form builder/low code app. You can even build a chat bot. Its is hard to beat this value.

Pros:

Formaloo has alot of features and functionalities that they do not try to hide behind enhanced paywalls. Webhooks and API access has been available for a while. As a form builder, it lets you accept payments, signatures, and files. There's little missing.

Cons:

Some of the more advanced portions of building out a dashboard for from your forms could be streamlined. I do follow their YouTube channel to help alleviate this issue.

Marketing Consultant in UK
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Brilliant tool that I have been highly recommending!

Comments: With Formaloo, I now have an easy to use too to ticks pretty much all the boxes. The team are so nice to chat with and are always happy to help if I have any questions. It's also great to see that their roadmap is lead by us, their community! (I'm rooting for progressive forms atm, go upvote it 😉). The styling is really easy too as is the integrations that I need such as Mailerlite.

Pros:

Before I purchased Formaloo (and got some of my clients to also), I was struggling to find an affordable surveying tool with simple navigation that could also provide the features I needed. It was so frustrating building out a a large questionnaire to get to the end and realise that it was going to cost £66 a month, or that embedding it looked terrible on my websites popup, along with other things.

Cons:

A few basic things are missing like a couple of styling options, but its a new tool and they are adding these in very soon to make it even better.

Philip
Philip
Founder in Germany
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Solid typeform alternative + promising live survey features

Comments: Great experience so far (like described above)

Pros:

I am a WordPress user, so my previous experience was limited to WordPress formbuilder Plugins and Google Forms. I never was quite happy with the Wordpress Plugins I tried. With Formaloo I am actually satisfied though. I don't use their WordPress Plugin but embed it through their Iframe which works quite well. Many times, I link to the standalone forms, too. So, there is a solid amount of flexibility for different usecases. I like that. The mobile App is something nice to have, too. The functions of the form itself including statistics are more or less the same as compared to the competition. All I need for the moment.

Cons:

I like the idea of the presentation mode - however, they need to add the possibility to access the survey with a specific QR code (similar to how kahoot and ngage.ai's presentation mode work). During presenting, there is no time to send a link to participants. Thus, as long there is no QR code for them to click on, I won't really use this feature.

Eni Lea
Operations specialist in Croatia
Information Technology & Services, 1,001–5,000 Employees

User-friendly tool for sharing personalized forms

Comments: Great!

Pros:

Very user friendly, tailorable to exact individual needs, easily attainable and safely stored data

Cons:

Sometimes when changing inputs, it takes time to redo databases in proper order

Artistic Director in US
Design, 2–10 Employees

There is always a new option to get a better result, Formaloo is not the exception

Comments: I have to say that overall we are satisfied with the product and are looking forward to what the future has to bring. We are now exploring the avenue of developing our own no code platforms which is something we had not considered in the past.

Pros:

The easy flow to generate anything! We started with some data capture forms, transitioned into quizzes and are currently looking into developing a no code solution for faith-based online ministry management.

Cons:

Like with any starting organizations, there are growing pains, I believe there is room for improvement in their support side. I am not going to say they are terrible but there is certainly room for things to fall through the cracks.

Joe
Joe
Professional Photographer / Educator in US
Photography, 2–10 Employees

Easy To Use With Great Customer Service

Comments: So far it has been great. I emailed some questions on a Friday evening after signing up and woke up the next morning with answers in my inbox.

Pros:

It is easy and intuitive. This is a full-featured form software that is easy to understand and implement. I have quite a few forms on my website on both the front end and back end and it was a quick and easy set-up.

Cons:

Just one. I would like a conditional redirect that occurs "on select" instead of waiting for the form to submit. But this is a young company with a great roadmap, so I expect to see that sooner than later.

Sean
Sean
Managing Director in US
Insurance Software, 2–10 Employees

Perfect Forms Solution

Comments: Easy to use and feature-rich! My favorite form builder!

Pros:

Very easy to use and the logic setup is quick compared to other form builders.

Cons:

While I haven't found any true flaws a wider range of templates would be nice.

Francisco
CEO in Argentina
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2–10 Employees

Easy to use and setup + great features and flexibility

Pros:

You can have branded forms, buttons, different success messages, SMTP mails, logic, calculator, CNAME, You name it. Also, create portals with logins, not just forms. You can create contact forms, quizzes, games and more. Also, their built-in anti spam services make it a great overall product!

Cons:

The UXUI is not great dn sometimes difficult to use or go back or click on some sections. They mad improvements over the last year so I know they are working on this.

Paul
Owner in US
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Collecting data doesn't have to be boring!

Comments: Overall, I really like Formaloo because the forms are so customizable and the support you get from them if you have a problem is very good too.

Pros:

The form builder really does have every feature you need to set up forms to collect all the data you need in way that is unique to whatever you're using it for. I also really like the the ability to customize not only the form, but also the branding of the forms with your own domains and / or cname.I also like the fact that they put out ideas for you on their YouTube channel, to use their product in ways that you may not have thought of.

Cons:

The dashboard and UI are somewhat difficult to use, though once you get used to where all the features and controls are located, it's not that big of a deal.

E-Learning, 2–10 Employees

Feature packed and easy to use form builder

Pros:

The form templates provided are pretty easy to reuse and optimizable for the preferred use cases. I like that there is an option to customize the form url with cname. The UI is easy to use, I was able to get started with making forms easily when I first started using it. I have got stripe payments via the form, it generates an order id for payment. You can customize in setting to send notification mail or not and can choose mail where you will receive responses. The look and feel of the forms are pretty modern and if you use the tool well you can create very impressive and beautiful forms. I like that they provide different options on how you can embed the form on your website.

Cons:

There are many editing options but I observed that on average if a form is big and has many data options/questions it loads slow, like over 5 seconds sometimes. I really hope they resolve this asap. Adding a high definition background image for a form is possible but it makes your form load time very slow. As a suggestion, I hope they add a share form link as a shortcut button under the form dashboard where all forms are listed.

Yarexi
Yarexi
Marketing Content in Canada
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Great tool for marketing and education

Pros:

I've been utilizing Formaloo for over a year now, juggling different roles as both a teacher and a content marketer. During this time, I've employed Formaloo for various purposes, such as designing tests and quizzes for my students, conducting marketing surveys, creating event forms, and streamlining lead filtering. I must say, it's been an excellent experience! It's incredibly user-friendly, and when compared to other alternatives, it's also budget-friendly. Consistently receiving positive feedback from my students and clients, I wholeheartedly recommend Formaloo. It's undeniably one of the best investments I've made through Appsumo!

Cons:

The logic function for the order of answers seems a bit complex to me.

Legal Services, 2–10 Employees

I Formaloo, how about you?

Pros:

Formaloo is a user-friendly app that allows you to create beautiful forms, customer portals, CRMs, and other business apps without any code. It's the first integrated development platform for creating business apps that includes a visual editor, and the best part is that it's all free! With Formaloo, you can create templates for any kind of app you want to build, and then customize them to suit your company's needs. It's the perfect option for anyone who wants to create a custom app without having to deal with the code.

Cons:

The only thing that I think could be improved they are already working on.

Vincent
Vincent
Director in Dominican Republic
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

A lot more than a form builder!

Comments: Formaloo is solving so many problems that it could be very long to list them all! From a traditional form that you can embed on your website to NPS customer surveys or lead magnets... you can do everything that you need with this tool.

Pros:

Formaloo is a brillant tool allowing you to build different type of forms: traditional contact forms but also surveys, quizzes and even assessment forms (with conditions & logic)! It is just brilliant! Ideal to collect feedback or to generate leads.

Cons:

Formaloo offers so many possibilities that it requires a bit of time in order to understand how it works. Thanks to a large library of pre-built templates and great Youtube videos, you will find a way to build what you need.

Luis Miguel
Luis Miguel
CEO in Spain
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Great form builder with tons of features

Comments: I love the Formaloo platform! It's so easy to use and I was able to build my custom business application without any coding required. The support team is also super helpful and they were able to help me with any questions I had. Highly recommend this platform!

Pros:

With Formaloo, you can make your own surveys, quizzes, polls, and more! There are different templates for all types of projects such as HR questionnaires or customer satisfaction surveys. You can also export your results in a spreadsheet format which makes it easier to analyze them with other programs like Excel or GSheet.

Cons:

Need integration with Pabbly. The only negative is that though the logic builder has a nice flow chart to help you manage your logic, it doesn't have advanced logic such as skip or block logic. This type of logic is usually only needed for more sophisticated flows so this isn't a show stopper.The only negative is that though the logic builder has a nice flow chart to help you manage your logic, it doesn't have advanced logic such as skip or block logic. This type of logic is usually only needed for more sophisticated flows so this isn't a show stopper.

Marie
Web Designer in Ireland
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

An excellent alternative to other form builders

Comments: Formaloo has helped me to automate processes in my business, particularly gathering client/student feedback on my courses and digital products.

Pros:

Very easy to use, beautiful forms that are easily customisable with my branding. I love that I can easily embed the forms on my course platform to collect and collate client feedback. They are very simple to setup and I like that the person filling out the form also gets a copy of their testimonial.

Cons:

I was a bit overwhelmed at first about where to start, but the training videos are very helpful.

Legal Services, 2–10 Employees

Does what I needed and more

Comments: Formaloo is the best tool I've found for quickly creating highly customized forms of any size. I now consider it an essential part of my business toolkit.

Pros:

Formaloo is a great platform for creating and publishing customizable, professional-looking forms. The drag-and-drop form builder makes it easy for anyone to create professional, dynamic forms that can be published to the web or mobile devices. The searchable database feature makes it easy to quickly find forms and templates that you can customize to meet your needs. The template gallery provides a variety of templates to help you get started.

Cons:

Right now they do not have integration with Pabbly connect or with webhooks, but it is on their roadmap., They assure us it should be developed soon.

Formaloo Response

2 years ago

Thanks for your review. Also, the integration with Pabbly is now up and running! You ask and you shall receive ^_^

Abraham
Abraham
Social Media Manager & Administrative Support in Philippines
Mining & Metals, 2–10 Employees

Easy to Create Forms and Great Functionality

Comments: Overall, I'm very satisfied with the app because it meets all the requirements for my upcoming projects.

Pros:

Creating forms is straightforward and there are lots of fields available to use. I will have a lot of use cases for this app. Some of them are asking the attendance of video conference participants, asking for customer information, product customization requirements, contact us forms (of course), and asking for product feedback or review. It got all I need to do these future projects.

Cons:

Not enough customization on fields layout. There are only 2 options available - always single column and responsive multi-columns. You might need to use their Custom CSS feature if you want more control over the layout.

Nir
Product Management consultant (freelance) in Thailand
Information Services, 2–10 Employees

Amazing form tool for a low price

Comments: Formaloo is a great new product that evolves exponentially. They are client-centered and have an open roadmap, which makes me trust this new kid on the block rather than those who used to be cool a few years ago. The support experience is great as well - tested by 2 persons on my team which assisted over the weekend.

Pros:

I love the fact you can build simple and advanced forms easily, and embed them in various ways on your website. Logic, calculation, payment integration allows implementation of various use cases from onboarding, engagement and payment forms. Custom domains without formaloo branding are a plus, I already sent demos to a couple of clients and it makes the difference when presenting ideas.

Cons:

The form UX itself is not there yet - but improving rapidly - so I trust the team to improve the product. There are quite a few hiccups while loading the forms and I hope the team will fix those soon: - CSS may load after the content, resulting in clunky redraws - The content loads after the "continue" button, so it seems like the form is empty. - Editing responses has a strange flow, you have to re-take the form and sometimes it doesn't load the first option. Overall I'm sure everything will be fixed, it's a matter of prioritization.

Raul
Raul
Marketing Manager in Spain
E-Learning, 2–10 Employees

Lightspeed forms with modern design plus many advanced features

Comments: I started to use it to include at the bottom of my newsletters a link to forms, so I had a better way to engage users or to receive their point of view about the topics commented on the newsletter. I had very valuable insights. And with the polls it was fun that anyone could see the results.

Pros:

The forms not only load fast, and users enjoy fulfilling them, but they are also very easy to create. And the Formaloo also allows you to create polls, contact forms, and payment forms with the same speed. Plus there are more advanced features such as the possibility to create databases, CRMs, small projects with Kanban views, etc. all of them integrated with the possibility to gather information via the web forms.

Cons:

This is a young app still in development. They have a talented and involved team. At the same time, I did not like that the poll results did not look that good. But in regard to web forms, they are second to none. And the designs are very enjoyable to use, clear and professional.

Dr Abhishek
Dr Abhishek
Co Founder in India
E-Learning, 11–50 Employees

Shifted Away from Google Forms

Pros:

1. Easy to get started with simple forms (Bye Bye Google Forms) 2. Conditional Logic great addition 3. File Upload great feature

Cons:

1. More Tutorials required to completely use this powerful software (Because there are so advanced features which are helpful but takes time to self learn)

Broadcast Media, 2–10 Employees

THE MOST FLEXIBLE FORM BUILDER that Ive been looking for my whole life!

Comments: Support is amazing. Fast response and freindly. Fast and adaptive to our needs

Pros:

Besides all the other bells and whistles of a form builder. Best feature would be lookup fields to other forms and even more exciting its upcoming feature of the field lookup that could directly connect to other databases! Give them a few years it will be very unique. The development team works very fast too! Not to mention custom PDFs and other amazing features coming soon.

Cons:

At current is just the UI is abit too " all over the place" would be nice if they have a UI upgrade. but of course , important features first! Only thing is that I hope they will be able to deliver as promised. and also find a good way to get recurring revenue plans.

Orna
Coach in South Africa

I highly recommend

Comments: It has saved me time and money and has exceeded my expectations in every way.

Pros:

Formaloo is a powerful form and app creating software that has exceeded my expectations. The software is user-friendly and has made it easy for me to create custom forms and apps without any coding experience. One of the best features of Formaloo is the variety of templates that are available to use. The templates cover a wide range of use cases, making it easy for me to find the perfect one for my needs. The customization options are also fantastic, allowing me to brand my forms and apps with my own logo and colors.Formaloo's customer support is also top-notch. Whenever I have had a question or issue, they provided excellent support. Overall, I highly recommend Formaloo for anyone looking for a powerful, user-friendly form and app creating software.

Cons:

I honestly don't see any issues to report on.